Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,767 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

After Sex, Do You Tell Your Partner, "Thank You" - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Sex, Do You Tell Your Partner, "Thank You" (50188 Views)

Whats The Funniest And Embarassing Thing You've Seen The Opposite Sex Do / Kenyan Man Dumps Lady After Sex, Says 'Once You Hit The Honey Pot, Story Ends' / Nigerian Guy Proposes To Girlfriend After Sex.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Sex, Do You Tell Your Partner, "Thank You" by ibukunowo(f): 8:09am On Feb 28, 2015
That's because most men do not step up their games, once they are satisfied they don't bother to satisfy their woman or care to know if she's enjoying it. Most ladies don't even know what orgasm is. Thus it makes lovemaking boring,like she doing him a favour since he's the only one enjoying it. Don't get me wrong, I'm nt for the "thank you" stuff either.

4 Likes

Re: After Sex, Do You Tell Your Partner, "Thank You" by NemzySeries(m): 8:10am On Feb 28, 2015
kayciano:
PLEASE, What's SEX..? Is it same as MALE or female pattern
it is d scientific study of spiritual reincanation,animal software & herbal engineering......and u happen to b d only graduate wit dat degree:p
Re: After Sex, Do You Tell Your Partner, "Thank You" by Futurecrown(m): 8:15am On Feb 28, 2015
ndukwejoe:

After sex with my wife, i normally tell her, "Thank you". Sometimes, i forget and she would remind me to tell her the usual Thank you which i will oblige.

Guys, i want to here from you.

NB: This is for men, not boys. Thanks
It is a Mutual inductance now.
Re: After Sex, Do You Tell Your Partner, "Thank You" by Jennifer89(f): 8:25am On Feb 28, 2015
You can compliment your partner after sex and not to say thank you for the show both of u enjoyed. It seems your wife likes to be on top
Re: After Sex, Do You Tell Your Partner, "Thank You" by Nobody: 8:27am On Feb 28, 2015
ronald4lif:
I would rather say I love you baby than a thank you, not ideal

Thankyou my brother.
It just doesn't sound right to me.

@softysparky : Omalicha nwa, I like what I see. grin kiss

1 Like

Re: After Sex, Do You Tell Your Partner, "Thank You" by princemillla(m): 8:33am On Feb 28, 2015
I make it an usual thing to appreciate her. My thank you comes with a soft kissing.

This is good
Re: After Sex, Do You Tell Your Partner, "Thank You" by tiarwale: 8:36am On Feb 28, 2015
ndukwejoe:

After sex with my wife, i normally tell her, "Thank you". Sometimes, i forget and she would remind me to tell her the usual Thank you which i will oblige.

haha for wot nah? undecided
Re: After Sex, Do You Tell Your Partner, "Thank You" by sinaj(f): 8:36am On Feb 28, 2015
AreaFada2:

True, It's has been said to me many times, I felt a bit awkward saying "you're welcome".

Shebi the thing na mutual enjoyment. grin

lol at mutual njoymnt
Re: After Sex, Do You Tell Your Partner, "Thank You" by Nobody: 8:37am On Feb 28, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

@softysparky : Omalicha nwa, I like what I see. grin kiss[/i]
Lol... Madam Kachi thanks, happy weekend.

3 Likes

Re: After Sex, Do You Tell Your Partner, "Thank You" by ejikeme(m): 8:39am On Feb 28, 2015
softysparky:

I dey her oooo. I no go anywhere.

if i had seen you, i wouldn't be singing the missing part.
Re: After Sex, Do You Tell Your Partner, "Thank You" by freshdude99(m): 8:46am On Feb 28, 2015
softysparky:

That's the idea grin
Oh my softysparky cheesy I miss u sha kiss
Re: After Sex, Do You Tell Your Partner, "Thank You" by Nicepoker(m): 8:51am On Feb 28, 2015
Op u are under a spell.
Re: After Sex, Do You Tell Your Partner, "Thank You" by Dahjhi: 8:51am On Feb 28, 2015
kayciano:
PLEASE, What's SEX..? Is it same as MALE or female pattern
I wonder oo. Like he's another presidential candidate *pensive*.. That means he's a male
Re: After Sex, Do You Tell Your Partner, "Thank You" by Nobody: 8:51am On Feb 28, 2015
ndukwejoe:

OP, clap for yourself! We're so proud of you. Next time, you should not only say thanks but also lick her asss.

Don't really know the kind of guys on Nairaland anymore. And you think it's easy to pump a chick for over one hour?

Aww...it's really pitiful. I am so disappointed in you! cheesy

1 Like

Re: After Sex, Do You Tell Your Partner, "Thank You" by Nobody: 8:52am On Feb 28, 2015
freshdude99:

Oh my softysparky cheesy I miss u sha kiss
Na lie jooor. You wey follow Caro and Nene comot.

3 Likes

Re: After Sex, Do You Tell Your Partner, "Thank You" by whytepawn1(m): 8:53am On Feb 28, 2015
I think putting up this topic in the first place is wrong. @op... marriage is sacred and what works for someone else won't necessarily work for you... if saying thank you to her keeps her happy and satisfied then I see no big deal in doing it. dont listen to advice from people who wouldn't be able to help when "seismic " activities starts rocking the marriage. I just hope I wont have to comment on a thread with the caption ""my wife is acting up cos I stopped telling her thank you after sex"".
finally.. what ever happens in your bedroom should not be subject to public discuss, instead have an honest chat with her about the matter cos somebody just have to compromise.

1 Like

Re: After Sex, Do You Tell Your Partner, "Thank You" by NifemiOlu(m): 8:54am On Feb 28, 2015
koolet:
"Thank you" for making me pouring my hard earned energy on what we both enjoyed angry... Only a village girl would expect that.... a sound girl would say "i love you"

It was fun it wasnt r'ape....
Sounds childish..
Re: After Sex, Do You Tell Your Partner, "Thank You" by sweetcocoa(f): 8:57am On Feb 28, 2015
"Thank you" ke, Haa.

Cuddling and whispering sweet nothings is the best way to go for me.
Re: After Sex, Do You Tell Your Partner, "Thank You" by Nobody: 9:01am On Feb 28, 2015
I thought nairaland is educative.
I have been here , just to know WHAT SEX is..?
Yet u guys have refused to carry me along...
I here some here say ..Oh!!, WOW!!!, Chaiii..!!!, teeeearrr mee!!!..goooshh!!!..

All these are just exclamations

Please explain SEX...
Re: After Sex, Do You Tell Your Partner, "Thank You" by Nobody: 9:14am On Feb 28, 2015
if your man says thank you.. you have every cause to worry coz it only means out of the sex he has been having for couples of days.. you managed to satisfy him.. and he might meet someone else as good as you in future.. or better than you.. who knows?
Re: After Sex, Do You Tell Your Partner, "Thank You" by zaralady: 9:14am On Feb 28, 2015
Ipledge:
Thank you for what?she gave you money...see scam oo,after u paid dowry,u gave her dick for and u still the one saying thank you

Sugar, men don't pay dowry, dey pay bride price, it Is us dat go to hi house with the dowry..ok? grin

Back to the topic, if u ask me...dere is no biggy on whoever appreciates the sex,thank u wnt kill....but I think I love u ll do, not married tho and don't sex either so if I am wrong don't blame me smiley wink grin
Re: After Sex, Do You Tell Your Partner, "Thank You" by Spray(m): 9:14am On Feb 28, 2015
ndukwejoe:

mtcheew just passing, still at my tender age.
Re: After Sex, Do You Tell Your Partner, "Thank You" by obiisaboy: 9:27am On Feb 28, 2015
Thank u ki........ Temi Ur so sweet can I ask for 2 round cheesy
Re: After Sex, Do You Tell Your Partner, "Thank You" by Nobody: 9:31am On Feb 28, 2015
softysparky:

Na lie jooor. You wey follow Caro and Nene comot.
Hey, your eyes are so cute and your lips. You're like this temptation that i have to resist.
Re: After Sex, Do You Tell Your Partner, "Thank You" by TolaniLuv: 9:32am On Feb 28, 2015
In Japan after a hot sex, a Japanese lady will say Thank you. That's the first time in my life a woman said thank you to me. Maybe part of their culture I dunno
Re: After Sex, Do You Tell Your Partner, "Thank You" by mayorkyzo: 9:41am On Feb 28, 2015
Hmm different strokes for different folks..but personally thinks it's wrong cos saying thank you makes it sound like it's a favour she's doing you..when it's suppose to be her marital duty..
Re: After Sex, Do You Tell Your Partner, "Thank You" by Leez(m): 9:43am On Feb 28, 2015
ndukwejoe:

The troll nation is at it again haaaaaaaaahahahahaa
Op you say na u dy tank ur wife afta sina ni ah
Eleni gidi gan oooooo
Omo na to log off na!!!
Re: After Sex, Do You Tell Your Partner, "Thank You" by Amynature(f): 10:08am On Feb 28, 2015
It don't matter who say thank u to d other person, where there's love and respect. Like for me and my husband to be say Thank to each other. When i get d gud one from him i thank u to him and when he gets gud one from me he says thank u to me and dat dat through out he will treat me like a queen. So dear don't c it as anytin where he say u to and u make her to thank u to u. Don't let ur home to have crisis cos of thank u.
Re: After Sex, Do You Tell Your Partner, "Thank You" by Nobody: 10:22am On Feb 28, 2015
hahaha, thank you for what? abeg tell me something else, like I love you, you are too sweet and how you enjoyed the se.x. so don't thank me tell me what may lead to more rounds.
Re: After Sex, Do You Tell Your Partner, "Thank You" by eme1n(m): 10:24am On Feb 28, 2015
I burp!!!

1 Like

Re: After Sex, Do You Tell Your Partner, "Thank You" by crackhouse(m): 10:25am On Feb 28, 2015
@OP, are u for real? Well, my own case is the other way round. My girl usually tell me that after sex and it's because i make her cum like 2 or 3 times during sex. She will just say Daddy thank you, though it's funny to me whenever she say it but it's all good if it's coming frm a woman instead of a man.
Re: After Sex, Do You Tell Your Partner, "Thank You" by Ensquare(m): 10:26am On Feb 28, 2015
I tell her sorry cuz they alwys scream in the process.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

8 Ways To Know That A Guy Is Not Ready For Marriage / Detained Female Soldier Will Be Penalised For Accepting Corper’s Proposal – Army / My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.