Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,820 members, 7,810,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:45 PM

I Fell For Her Trick!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Fell For Her Trick!!! (3490 Views)

Photoshoot Trick: Man Proposes To Girlfriend After Tricking Her To Do Photoshoot / The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me / If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Fell For Her Trick!!! by Napoleone(m): 11:12pm On Feb 28, 2015
I came back from school and the first thing I did was to land in my mummy's shop. I saw this pretty and charming girl attending to customers and I greeted her cool. She responded and I later introduced myself wink. Some minutes later, I just discovered that she was staring at me and anytime I look at her side, she looked away. She later told me she wants to invite me to her birthday and I told her we shall see.
The following day, she told me she wanted to tell me something and I asked her to proceed. She then told me about the way her boyfriend who lives in another state asked her to come and meet him so they could have sex or it would be over between them. She asked me what I think she should do because she's confused. I just told her she's in the best position to make up her mind, but something I know is that no matter how much a guy loves a lady, once pre-marital sex comes into play it deteriorates and I don't do girlfriends because hardly can people in relationships do without sex. That same day, she collected my number innocently.
Mehn! I just noticed that she was calling me morning, afternoon and night shocked. Chei! I don enter am undecided. I began to get suspicious. It got to a stage she told me someone told her she loves me and she wants me to be close to the person. O boy, me told her everybody is my friend chap chap. Before I knew what was happening, she added me on facebook and asked if I won't get angry if she told me something and I said no. She said, on her way home that day, a guy stopped her but she didn't answer and the guy actually followed her home( In my mind, I asked myself "how does that prevent GEJ from returning to Otuoke?" )
OMG! I just discovered that she started dressing provocatively wink. She told me to close my eyes because she has a surprise for me...Haaa! me no answer o!! She has been staring at me since then. Omo na to stay off mummy's shop o. The question that has been ringing in my mind is this; is this the new way some girls now give greenlight?

Re: I Fell For Her Trick!!! by Enegod(m): 11:18pm On Feb 28, 2015
she needs to be d**kmatized immediately!!!

3 Likes

Re: I Fell For Her Trick!!! by beinstein(m): 11:19pm On Feb 28, 2015
OP package the lies well then create another thread.....this time don't make the lies so obvious as it is now.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Fell For Her Trick!!! by mirexxx(f): 11:20pm On Feb 28, 2015
this trick long 2 read sha smiley
Re: I Fell For Her Trick!!! by alberto2k(m): 11:21pm On Feb 28, 2015
Bros that one don pass greenlight, that's now ggrin light undecided
Re: I Fell For Her Trick!!! by tungstar(m): 11:23pm On Feb 28, 2015
Rather d question should be, wat green light do u have in mind...... d "love green light or the 1 night fling"?......

itz ur call dude.
Re: I Fell For Her Trick!!! by Cruzeiro(m): 11:32pm On Feb 28, 2015
OP u sabi lie o

1 Like

Re: I Fell For Her Trick!!! by LieDetector(m): 11:39pm On Feb 28, 2015
Linus.. Is that youuuu?

4 Likes

Re: I Fell For Her Trick!!! by CuteInBlack(m): 11:41pm On Feb 28, 2015
Mtcheew ....telling ursef this story to make you feel good? undecided undecided
Re: I Fell For Her Trick!!! by dechandel(f): 11:43pm On Feb 28, 2015
I miss Andyblaze cry cry
Re: I Fell For Her Trick!!! by LewisO: 11:45pm On Feb 28, 2015
I need to go read this post!
Re: I Fell For Her Trick!!! by ITbomb(m): 11:53pm On Feb 28, 2015
See as I take time read am like say na accumulator tips.
But you tired in packaging the story
Re: I Fell For Her Trick!!! by Nobody: 11:59pm On Feb 28, 2015
Enegod:
she needs to be d**kmatized immediately!!!

Re: I Fell For Her Trick!!! by Nobody: 12:00am On Mar 01, 2015
Napoleone:
I came back from school and the first thing I did was to land in my mummy's shop. I saw this pretty and charming girl attending to customers and I greeted her cool. She responded and I later introduced myself wink. Some minutes later, I just discovered that she was staring at me and anytime I look at her side, she looked away. She later told me she wants to invite me to her birthday and I told her we shall see.
The following day, she told me she wanted to tell me something and I asked her to proceed. She then told me about the way her boyfriend who lives in another state asked her to come and meet him so they could have sex or it would be over between them. She asked me what I think she should do because she's confused. I just told her she's in the best position to make up her mind, but something I know is that no matter how much a guy loves a lady, once pre-marital sex comes into play it deteriorates and I don't do girlfriends because hardly can people in relationships do without sex. That same day, she collected my number innocently.
Mehn! I just noticed that she was calling me morning, afternoon and night shocked. Chei! I don enter am undecided. I began to get suspicious. It got to a stage she told me someone told her she loves me and she wants me to be close to the person. O boy, me told her everybody is my friend chap chap. Before I knew what was happening, she added me on facebook and asked if I won't get angry if she told me something and I said no. She said, on her way home that day, a guy stopped her but she didn't answer and the guy actually followed her home( In my mind, I asked myself "how does that prevent GEJ from returning to Otuoke?" )
OMG! I just discovered that she started dressing provocatively wink. She told me to close my eyes because she has a surprise for me...Haaa! me no answer o!! She has been staring at me since then. Omo na to stay off mummy's shop o. The question that has been ringing in my mind is this; is this the new way some girls now give greenlight?
bt u can lie oo

1 Like

Re: I Fell For Her Trick!!! by imakebigbucks: 12:55am On Mar 01, 2015
$8­­­­­­­­5­­­­­­­/­­­­­­­­­h­­­­­­­­­r­­­­­­­­­ ­­­­­­­­­p­­­­­­­­­r­­­o­­v­­­­i­­­­­­­­­d­­­­­­­­­e­­­­­­­­­ b­­­­­­­­­y G­­­­­­­­­oog­­­­­­­­­le­­­­­­­­­, I­­­­­­­­­ am ­­­­­­­­­making ­­­­­­­­­a ­­­­­­­­­good ­­­­­­­­­salary ­­­­­­­­­from ­­­­­­­­­home ­­­­­­­­­$6580­­­­­­­­­-­­­­­­­­­$7065/week , ­­­­­­­­­which ­­­­­­­­­is ­­­­­­­­­amazing, ­­­­­­­­­under ­­­­­­­­­a ­­­­­­­­­year ­­­­­­­­­ago ­­­­­­­­­I ­­­­­­­­­was ­­­­­­­­­jobless in ­­­­­­­­­a ­­­­­­­­­horrible ­­­­­­­­­economy. ­­­­­­­­­I ­­­­­­­­­thank ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­God ­­­­­­­­­every ­­­­­­­­­day ­­­­­­­­­I ­­­­­­­­­was ­­­­­­­­­blessed ­­­­­­­­­with ­­­­­­­­­these instructions ­­­­­­­­­and ­­­­­­­­­now it's ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­my ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­duty ­­­­­­­­­to ­­­­­­­­­pay ­­­­­­­­­it ­­­­­­­­­forward ­­­­­­­­­and ­­­­­­­­­share ­­­­­­­­­it ­­­­­­­­­with ­­­­­­­­­Everyone, ­­­­­­­­­Here ­­­­­­­­­is ­­­­­­­­­I ­­­­­­­­­started,,,­­­­­­­­­
.. www.buzz77.com

smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: I Fell For Her Trick!!! by ITbomb(m): 1:22am On Mar 01, 2015
imakebigbucks:
$8­­­­­­­­5­­­­­­­/­­­­­­­­­h­­­­­­­­­r­­­­­­­­­ ­­­­­­­­­p­­­­­­­­­r­­­o­­v­­­­i­­­­­­­­­d­­­­­­­­­e­­­­­­­­­ b­­­­­­­­­y G­­­­­­­­­oog­­­­­­­­­le­­­­­­­­­, I­­­­­­­­­ am ­­­­­­­­­making ­­­­­­­­­a ­­­­­­­­­good ­­­­­­­­­salary ­­­­­­­­­from ­­­­­­­­­home ­­­­­­­­­$6580­­­­­­­­­-­­­­­­­­­$7065/week , ­­­­­­­­­which ­­­­­­­­­is ­­­­­­­­­amazing, ­­­­­­­­­under ­­­­­­­­­a ­­­­­­­­­year ­­­­­­­­­ago ­­­­­­­­­I ­­­­­­­­­was ­­­­­­­­­jobless in ­­­­­­­­­a ­­­­­­­­­horrible ­­­­­­­­­economy. ­­­­­­­­­I ­­­­­­­­­thank ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­God ­­­­­­­­­every ­­­­­­­­­day ­­­­­­­­­I ­­­­­­­­­was ­­­­­­­­­blessed ­­­­­­­­­with ­­­­­­­­­these instructions ­­­­­­­­­and ­­­­­­­­­now it's ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­my ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­duty ­­­­­­­­­to ­­­­­­­­­pay ­­­­­­­­­it ­­­­­­­­­forward ­­­­­­­­­and ­­­­­­­­­share ­­­­­­­­­it ­­­­­­­­­with ­­­­­­­­­Everyone, ­­­­­­­­­Here ­­­­­­­­­is ­­­­­­­­­I ­­­­­­­­­started,,,­­­­­­­­­
.. www.buzz77.com

smiley smiley smiley smiley
Really? After I deposit money
Re: I Fell For Her Trick!!! by Mayorblaze: 2:03am On Mar 01, 2015
See epistle of lie.
Op uno try at all

between where is oyinboprincess
Re: I Fell For Her Trick!!! by MisterLongman(m): 2:09am On Mar 01, 2015
This must be the story Olamide read that made him compose story for the gods

2 Likes

Re: I Fell For Her Trick!!! by Napoleone(m): 6:09am On Mar 01, 2015
It seems the new trend on nairaland now is that everyone is lying or every post is a packaged lie undecided Doubting Thomases! undecided Okay, I think I should be able to give you documentary evidence of the facebook part later. I don't know what I want to gain from lying. angry
Re: I Fell For Her Trick!!! by ggrin(f): 8:43am On Mar 01, 2015
alberto2k:
Bros that one don pass greenlight, that's now ggrin light undecided
gringringrin
angry
Re: I Fell For Her Trick!!! by nawtikid(m): 8:46am On Mar 01, 2015
Op I knw xey u b secondary sch stdnt

But jst tell me, shey na junior secondary abi na senior secondary u dey?

1 Like

Re: I Fell For Her Trick!!! by Napoleone(m): 9:50am On Mar 01, 2015
CuteInBlack:
Mtcheew ....telling ursef this story to make you feel good? undecided undecided
but I don't have low self-esteem like you. lipsrsealed
Re: I Fell For Her Trick!!! by Nobody: 1:17pm On Mar 01, 2015
GUY, DEY DIA DEY DULL YOURSELF
Re: I Fell For Her Trick!!! by Nobody: 1:19pm On Mar 01, 2015
ITbomb:
See as I take time read am like say na accumulator tips.
But you tired in packaging the story

AS IN EHN, CNT BLV I ACTUALLY SAT DWN AND READ ALL OF THIS CRAP
GOD FORGIVE OP FOR WASTING MY TIME AND MAKING ME MISS MINUTES OF LIV VS MANCITY GAME
Re: I Fell For Her Trick!!! by Nobody: 2:41pm On Mar 01, 2015
what a piece of crap.... undecided tongue angry
Re: I Fell For Her Trick!!! by Nobody: 2:51pm On Mar 01, 2015
Kedu ihe onya n'ako?
Re: I Fell For Her Trick!!! by willi926(m): 4:16pm On Mar 01, 2015
hmmm, Dis story b as e get oo. I smell lies
Re: I Fell For Her Trick!!! by Kelklein(m): 4:50pm On Mar 01, 2015
[size=18pt]your topic though....like seriously I don't see the trick u talking abou
[/size]

Re: I Fell For Her Trick!!! by dnawah(m): 4:57pm On Mar 01, 2015
Napoleone:
Nap-Ole-One,hope this is not ur Waterloo o!

1 Like

Re: I Fell For Her Trick!!! by Nobody: 5:02pm On Mar 01, 2015
Another lion undecided
Re: I Fell For Her Trick!!! by Mhizizzy(f): 5:15pm On Mar 01, 2015
Lies undecided
Re: I Fell For Her Trick!!! by mytime24(f): 5:33pm On Mar 01, 2015
Op u van lie sha undecided

#idntbliviT

(1) (2) (Reply)

When You Ask A Nigerian Man For His Nude Without Sending Yours / Ladies Staring At A Guy-what Does It Mean / Is This Love Or Self Deceit?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.