Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,703 members, 7,820,460 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

I Fell For Her Trick!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Fell For Her Trick!!! (3504 Views)

Photoshoot Trick: Man Proposes To Girlfriend After Tricking Her To Do Photoshoot / The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me / If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Fell For Her Trick!!! by Nobody: 6:00pm On Mar 01, 2015
Pls don't fall into her trap, she's trying to win ur heart and later use the word 'love' to manipulate and scam u, as funny as it may sounds, don't try to fall for her because she's nothing but a practical gal, talking from experience angry
Re: I Fell For Her Trick!!! by idu1(m): 7:43pm On Mar 01, 2015
How old are you?
Re: I Fell For Her Trick!!! by Napoleone(m): 5:13am On Mar 02, 2015
nawtikid:
Op I knw xey u b secondary sch stdnt

But jst tell me, shey na junior secondary abi na senior secondary u dey?
you're not only naughty as your username implies, you're also... undecided
Re: I Fell For Her Trick!!! by Napoleone(m): 5:16am On Mar 02, 2015
Kelklein:
[size=18pt]your topic though....like seriously I don't see the trick u talking abou
[/size]
hehe! Bros, may God help you find it o. You don't get? Her stories about needing advice about her boyfriend telling her to come to Lag for sex were bunch of manufactured lies. She just cooked up the story to get information about me.
Re: I Fell For Her Trick!!! by Napoleone(m): 5:19am On Mar 02, 2015
hatbricker:
Pls don't fall into her trap, she's trying to win ur heart and later use the word 'love' to manipulate and scam u, as funny as it may sounds, don't try to fall for her because she's nothing but a practical gal, talking from experience angry
Thank you very much. The most reasonable comment I've seen so far. Exactly! Imagine her telling me she can't go out with someone who is not her boyfriend. Who asked her?
Re: I Fell For Her Trick!!! by Napoleone(m): 5:21am On Mar 02, 2015
Enegod:
she needs to be d**kmatized immediately!!!
Haaa! that's waterloo grin
Re: I Fell For Her Trick!!! by Napoleone(m): 5:25am On Mar 02, 2015
mytime24:
Op u van lie sha undecided

#idntbliviT
Check the pix
Re: I Fell For Her Trick!!! by nawtikid(m): 12:23pm On Mar 02, 2015
Napoleone:
you're not only naughty as your username implies, you're also... undecided
humorous

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS: Must See For All Lovers Of Sex Both Singles And Married. / Advice To Young Girls / Four Basic Reasons Dating A Female Nairalander Is Cool!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.