Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,282 members, 7,829,634 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) (103966 Views)

17-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Lagos After Lover Dumped Her For Another / Girl Rescued After Boyfriend In Search Of Riches Held Her In Pit For 8months / Man Hangs Self After Raping Brother’s Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by killuminati(m): 8:12am On Mar 01, 2015
shocked
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by finest0007(m): 8:12am On Mar 01, 2015
No girl or guy is worth dying for..On a daily basis people get heart broken(im sure 60%+ of persons here have experienced heartbreak)..

Your determination to rise above the disappointment is what keeps you going..Pretty sad news to start a sunday morning with sad ..may she RIP
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by Kirinwa: 8:14am On Mar 01, 2015
Please my legal friends in nairaland should tell me the crime her boyfriend will be charged with?

This is unwarranted. It seems she was impregnated.
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by mystiqueDZ(f): 8:16am On Mar 01, 2015
martyns303:

You have no idea, but it is well.
Dear Martyns303 give me an idea worth thinking....
I am a realist....
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by KelvinC1(m): 8:17am On Mar 01, 2015
She isn't just stupid.. She must be an illiterate.. Cluelessness of the highest other.. why why why..? Na only the guy dey dis world.. If ya bestfriend snatched ya bf.. Don't kill ya self.. Go ahead and date any of their dad.. Shikina.. And the way am seeing this gal enh.. She fit born twins.. Na u don Bleep up.. Sha greet dem for hell ok.. #ADOYII..
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by bisayooni(m): 8:17am On Mar 01, 2015
she died for love.I think we should celebrate her in Nigeria instead of Valentine grin
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:18am On Mar 01, 2015
berem:
People do silly things for love.

Pathetic!

That's obsession not love. She should have seen a psychologist instead of killling herself.
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by finest0007(m): 8:18am On Mar 01, 2015
mystiqueDZ:
oh please!!! Gimme a break......I have felt raw undiluted pain......I have being betrayed.....but in all these,i am so selfish that I LOVE MYSELF FIRST.....I AM MY FIRST LOVE...fore others.

That's why people differ
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by Danvianey(m): 8:19am On Mar 01, 2015
Why must one take his/her life?

Are you the giver of life?

The young girl taking her life is a clear sign of "INSANITY". The guy might have dumped her for her best friend...yes...but, killing her self isn't the best option coz there're still many fishes in the ocean.
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:19am On Mar 01, 2015
why do people keep doing this :'
www.facebook.com/livelyyoucom (please like our Facebook page)
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by martyns303(m): 8:20am On Mar 01, 2015
mystiqueDZ:
Dear Martyns303 give me an idea worth thinking....
I am a realist....

And I am glad that you are, but the harder you try to convince me, the more you make yourself appear to be far away from the realities of life. And am not here to prove any point to you.

You wanted an idea? Look at candygosh post.
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by kingthreat(m): 8:21am On Mar 01, 2015
If you hang, you go die
You go die for nothing
They go carry your body go police station
Say you die wrongfully
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by psychologist(m): 8:21am On Mar 01, 2015
rip to her....btwn who was taking the shots? her ghost i presume #NEVERAGAIN
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:22am On Mar 01, 2015
Stupid love!

Give me cane let me flog her corpse so that she won't be so senseless in her next world.

Rubbish! angry
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:23am On Mar 01, 2015
cocostrawberry:
So this is all you saw undecided

Babe leave dead body lets discuss about us,u see.i like you and would love to have you
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by deor03(m): 8:27am On Mar 01, 2015
chinwenduebo:
So sad!A young Nigerian girl has taken her life after her boyfriend dumped her for her best friend.

According to a close source,the deceased body was found at the back of a building few days after her boy friend dumped her.She however declined to say the name of the deceased and her boy friend.

Source: http:///QBeyD

Sad, but this happened in Cameroon and NOT Nigeria.

The police uniform should have given a clue

1 Like

Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by onila(f): 8:28am On Mar 01, 2015
Pain:
This doesn't look exactly Nigerian. It may well be Cameroon or Ghana.
Nigerians are so smart

its not even funny

yes thats not Nigeria

shes from cameroon
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by deor03(m): 8:28am On Mar 01, 2015
chinwenduebo:
So sad!A young Nigerian girl has taken her life after her boyfriend dumped her for her best friend.

According to a close source,the deceased body was found at the back of a building few days after her boy friend dumped her.She however declined to say the name of the deceased and her boy friend.

Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by onila(f): 8:29am On Mar 01, 2015
deor03:

we said it, the same time tongue

2 Likes

Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:29am On Mar 01, 2015
youmour:

Babe leave dead body lets discuss about us,u see.i like you and would love to have you
grin grin
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by Perelo(m): 8:30am On Mar 01, 2015
Who cares, I hate bitches like dis so I dnt giv a f**k.. Op d next time u post something rubbish like dis I will flog u..
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by mystiqueDZ(f): 8:30am On Mar 01, 2015
[quote author=martyns303 post=31190131]

And I am glad that you are, but the harder you try to convince me, the more you make yourself appear to be far away from the realities of life. And am not here to prove any point to you.

You wanted an idea? Look at candygosh post. [/ challenges abound in this journey of Life....You have to overcome it and move on....
I thank God for candygosh....I really do.if she didnt hold on and give in to the pains,will she be here encouraging others?
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by chincent: 8:31am On Mar 01, 2015
By my observation she didn't kill her self, even if she took Ota Piapia or any other drug, she can't die standing in that position. The agony of the pains will tumble her.
The girl must have die in her boy friend house, for him not to face the wrath of people or the girls parent, he came during the night and place her body on the wall. Police suppose to carry out finger print test and autopsy before concluding that she kill her self.
May Her gentle soul rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by Enokelz: 8:32am On Mar 01, 2015
coolHow r. We sure she committed suicide in d first place. Sef.......mak dem follow dat ha Bobo.......#CIDmodeactivate
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by bobwani(m): 8:33am On Mar 01, 2015
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]D girl mumu o
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by NegeduGrace(f): 8:34am On Mar 01, 2015
shadowgwalker:
hi, hello, how are you? are you from Kongi state?
yes my lady
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by cyrandy(m): 8:35am On Mar 01, 2015
Its never the answer coz killing Urself will never mk ur ex come back 2 u, some people just fail 2 understand that 4 one 2 take His/Her life is a free ticket 2 hell even if u Wia d most righteous human on earth once u commit suicide u have by Urself purchased Ticket with Free green card 2 The United States of Hell Fire cry
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by olami234lekan(m): 8:35am On Mar 01, 2015
This is fake story, and from what I see there that girl is alive and well. Holding wall with one hand while one leg is also on a rock. She's also covering her face while she lay down there considering the dead don't hide identity and this one manage to do.
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by onila(f): 8:36am On Mar 01, 2015
I hrd her boyfriend killed her
because she was cheating

Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by Horgahkunle(m): 8:38am On Mar 01, 2015
chinwenduebo:

Source: http:///QBeyD
this is a madness
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by blakky97(m): 8:40am On Mar 01, 2015
killed self for a dude who dont give a rat ass damn bout cha right?
doubt she did it anyway. murder is the case.
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:40am On Mar 01, 2015
When the door of happiness closes, another opens bt often time we look so longer to d closed door n never realize d one that has been open for us... So sad..
R.I.P.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Favour Daley-Oladele: Boyfriend, Adeeko Owolabi Confesses On How He Killed Her / Woman Stabs 10 Years Old Girl In Her Vagina In Lagos (Graphic Picture) / Soldier Strips Female Workers Unclad & Tie Them To A Tree For Stealing (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.