Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,849 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:58 PM

If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy (130704 Views)

Guys: If You Behave In These 2 Ways Around Girls They Will Hate You Like Crazy / "3 Top Secret Reasons Why Guys End Up Not Getting Girls They Like" / If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy by noblegrex: 1:44pm On Jul 18, 2015
One mans' food is another man's poison and one man's poison is another man's food.evry1 with his or her own likes n dislikes.it might b similar bt nt General like their love for money n material things
Re: If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy by solodox(m): 8:54am On Aug 18, 2015
iceberylin:
A girl will only hate you if you dont give her Attention undecided

and moreso when you give her too much attention!
Re: If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy by Toks2008(m): 11:00am On Aug 18, 2015
iceberylin:
A girl will only hate you if you dont give her Attention undecided

All these stories sef.

Just make good money and get any lady you want who will worship you even if you chew the whole gums in teh world, surrender yourself to her and do crazy stuffs that will ordinarily make a lady hate you except very minuet few who know their onions.
Re: If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy by Nobody: 3:52am On Sep 07, 2017
Re: If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy by DavidLion(m): 9:11am On Sep 12, 2017
Way too much attention I.e struggling will make d gal dey do Shakara...
Re: If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy by summerflame90: 10:36pm On Sep 13, 2017
As your boyfriend, u don't expect me buying u expensive wrist watches, paying part of your bills, taking u for shopping, paying for your hair and gain no tangible gift in return, especially on Valentine's Day, u go come carry a stupid one #500 boxers and one useless singlet come and start professing how much u love me... When I was buying you those gifts, u didn't remember I ain't your father who ought to be providing for you in as much as we ain't legally married... Selfishness kill ladies, stinginess and forming kills woman.. Most of you will soon start realizing your faults when the time of menopause is knocking and u ain't married.. That time, bus conductor go toast u, u go free for am cos u wan get babies and menopause is knocking... To get a single man to marry you especially when u are above 35 might be very hard and the chances will be very slim... To all slaying goats calling themselves slaying queens...
Re: If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy by Beeblaq: 2:03pm On Nov 12, 2018
Hi everyone here
Re: If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy by Planet3xi: 4:31pm On Jun 01, 2019
K

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Married Woman & Lover Die Unclad In Car While Having Sex In Lagos (Photos) / "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says / Zambian Man Caught Having Sex With Married Pregnant Woman (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.