Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,889 members, 7,824,711 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy (130818 Views)

Guys: If You Behave In These 2 Ways Around Girls They Will Hate You Like Crazy / "3 Top Secret Reasons Why Guys End Up Not Getting Girls They Like" / If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy by agoadiv(m): 1:31pm On Mar 01, 2015
Rapmoney:
Read the post again. The young man wasn't talking about the gum you buy from shops to chew!@Op, guy, u try! Oya, continue the matter; I dey feel u cool
guy no mind de chick,she saw gum n rush to bla bla her mouth.... u did what i intended to do..kudos

3 Likes

Re: If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy by Nobody: 1:41pm On Mar 01, 2015
This is so on point!
Re: If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy by DuchessLily(f): 2:03pm On Mar 01, 2015
Really
Re: If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy by justmag(m): 2:17pm On Mar 01, 2015
I complete agree with the OP. Show your interest on the first day. And don't do to much after that. You need to ignore the nonsense you see on nollywood or Hollywood! The way a woman reacts to you will determine the type or woman she is.

1. The woman that prefers a man that is persistent and looking for her attention.
2. The woman that prefers you respect and be considerate about her time so she can make up her mind about you.
3. The woman that will want to talk to you and see how things go.

As for me...I do not call women after I get their number. I may text them once in a while but I can assure you that majority of them eventually call me. As say something like

"hey! How are you? I know we chat alot....I just thought I call you today instead!"

9 Likes

Re: If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy by justmag(m): 2:20pm On Mar 01, 2015
Vickydera2:
hey I understand the op very well. am trying to say wat I hate abt some guys

do you chew gum?

3 Likes

Re: If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy by CharlesNneji1: 2:49pm On Mar 01, 2015
Nori:
This is so on point!

Thanks, sweet. Yo smart.

I like thy hairstyle, tho, will ask my girlfriend to call you. Tell her the hairstyle's name. I want her to go get it.

3 Likes

Re: If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy by snowhyt(f): 2:50pm On Mar 01, 2015
Vickydera2:
I hate guys that chew gum in my front n blow it. #irritating
i don't mind a guy chewin gum, infact its kinda sexy depending on how he is chewing it o(some peepz chew like camels).. blowing d gum is out of d way.
d op is so on point

1 Like

Re: If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy by CharlesNneji1: 3:29pm On Mar 01, 2015
NUMBER #2 MISTAKE: SURRENDERING.

This is one major mistake most guys make when it comes to the girls they like and you know what? This one mistake is the main reason why most girls turn them down.

If you keep making this mistake girls will either keep looking down on you or would prefer to be just friends with you instead of dating you.

Let me make this clearer:

Every girl loves a man; a real man. Someone who is in control and not someone they can control.

A girl will not see you as a man who is in control if you keep struggling and trying to impress her all the time.

It's cool to try and make an impression on a girl, be caring on her and all BUT this doesn't mean you should become and act like her slave.

Alright; let me give you an example.

Some guys get offended by a girl they like, get tongue lashed by the girl and still beg her for forgiveness (even though they were wronged) - this is not romantic, it's foolish. And when you act this way, girls will never feel butterflies with you. Even if they date you, it would be out of pity - and bro; that relationship won't work

That's just one.

I have seen cases where a guy always tried to please a girl, giving in to her every request, basically worshipping her...

...And still he got dumped.

When you surrender your manliness to a woman and becomes her slave; it will put her off. Yes, she might like you as a friend but not as a boyfriend - no woman dates her slave.

You have to project value.

- If a girl makes you angry, tell her - don't just smile and act like you like what she did.

Be a man. Be in control. Don't go around begging her for love; because you see guys doing it in movies doesn't mean it works in real life.

Every girl will tell you they want a guy who worships them but still, worship them and see how it goes - worship them and they will tell you that they like you as a friend but can't date you.

Look for any pretty girl who has a boyfriend she is in love with, you will notice that she is the one always trying to impress the guy and not the other way round.

Girls love a man who is in control.

For more on how to be in control of a relationship so the girls in your life will take you much more seriously; get my ebook (see my profile by clicking my name for numbers to contact in order to get the e-book)

For those who have been asking for it; in my ebook I will show you:

- How to manipulate a girl’s emotions,
irrespective of how tough she is and make her
go crazy about you.

- The four mistakes ruining your chances with
girls now and how you can eliminate these
mistakes, turn them to your advantage and use
those same mistakes to your advantage in
order to effortlessly make girls see you as
boyfriend material.

- The particular mindsets girls have that you can
use right now to trigger massive lust in them.
You can use these secrets to make any girl
want to have sex with you without you even
raising a finger.

- The one powerful secret you can use in order
to make sure that a girl never cheats on you.
This secret will make sure any girl will be
willingly to stick with you no matter what. This
same secret is the one players use to keep a girl
coming back to them even when they maltreat
such girls.

- The 3 steps that you can use this very moment
to get into any girl’s heart.

- How to make sure that a girl doesn’t see you as
just a friend. This step by step secret will make
sure she doesn’t friend-zone you or see you as
someone she can’t date.

That is not all; I will also show you:

- The 3 rules of seducing and getting pretty girls
to like you like crazy.

- The 3 exact moves to use on a girl and make
her lower her defenses. These “moves” will
ensure that even a girl who was heart-broken
yesterday will see you as someone she can
allow into her life now.

- One particular thing you can start doing right
now to appear more confident in front of girls.
It doesn’t just stop there, this particular secret
will totally eliminate the fears you feel about
approaching a girl you like.

- What to do in order to make a girl see you as
some she must have. This is the exact same
secret players use in order to make girls fight
shamelessly over them.

- How to make a girl love you even if you are
broke

- The exact thing to say in order to make her
comfortable with you in an instant even if you
two had just met.

- How to make pretty and classy girls work hard
just to please you.

Plus lots more.

See my profile for the number to call to get the e-book today.

PS: Stay tuned on this thread for a continuation of this article. Cheers

2 Likes

Re: If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy by CharlesNneji1: 3:30pm On Mar 01, 2015
snowhyt:
i don't mind a guy chewin gum, infact its kinda sexy depending on how he is chewing it o(some peepz chew like camels).. blowing d gum is out of d way.
d op is so on point

Thanks for dah Last line.

You like chewing gum chopping boys? *smiles* hmmm, ok na
Re: If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy by CharlesNneji1: 3:31pm On Mar 01, 2015
justmag:
I complete agree with the OP. Show your interest on the first day. And don't do to much after that. You need to ignore the nonsense you see on nollywood or Hollywood! The way a woman reacts to you will determine the type or woman she is.

1. The woman that prefers a man that is persistent and looking for her attention.
2. The woman that prefers you respect and be considerate about her time so she can make up her mind about you.
3. The woman that will want to talk to you and see how things go.

As for me...I do not call women after I get their number. I may text them once in a while but I can assure you that majority of them eventually call me. As say something like

"hey! How are you? I know we chat alot....I just thought I call you today instead!"

Confirm guy

1 Like

Re: If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy by malonephill(m): 3:38pm On Mar 01, 2015
snowhyt:
d op is so on point
human chewing like camel! I dey fear o

talking from experience grin
Re: If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy by Blackvampire(m): 3:52pm On Mar 01, 2015
All this just becos of girls...dats why i like myself i dont have time for all dis...if a girl does not accept me for who i am her loss ..

14 Likes

Re: If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy by CharlesNneji1: 3:56pm On Mar 01, 2015
Blackvampire:
All this just becos of girls...dats why i like myself i dont have time for all dis...if a girl does not accept me for who i am her loss ..

I like the way you think.

5 Likes

Re: If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy by Jaycool18(m): 4:00pm On Mar 01, 2015
Vickydera2:
.cos of u...from today, I'll stop chewing gum
Re: If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy by Francman(m): 4:12pm On Mar 01, 2015
Jaycool18:
.cos of u...from today, I'll stop chewing gum
'Surrendering' even as d OP is still writing?!

7 Likes

Re: If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy by Jaycool18(m): 4:14pm On Mar 01, 2015
Francman:

lol

3 Likes

Re: If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy by malonephill(m): 4:23pm On Mar 01, 2015
Francman:

one of the pest op talking about undecided

1 Like

Re: If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy by nekaa(f): 4:24pm On Mar 01, 2015
redcliff:

Yea, its a lovehate thing because she is only angry you are not taking her seriously but she reallly likes you.
hmmmmm..... so what happens when it extends for a long time?
Re: If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy by redcliff: 4:30pm On Mar 01, 2015
nekaa:
hmmmmm..... so what happens when it extends for a long time?

Lol. you tell me
Re: If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy by nekaa(f): 4:33pm On Mar 01, 2015
redcliff:

Lol. you tell me
then she really begins to believe you not taking her seriously...
Re: If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy by hriz(m): 4:38pm On Mar 01, 2015
Vickydera2:
ur soo old school babe
Re: If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy by redcliff: 4:41pm On Mar 01, 2015
nekaa:
then she really begins to believe you not taking her seriously...

owkaaay!

1 Like

Re: If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy by snowhyt(f): 5:13pm On Mar 01, 2015
CharlesNneji1:

Thanks for dah Last line.

You like chewing gum chopping boys? *smiles* hmmm, ok na
yea, as long as he doesnt make it a habit, i'm cool with it
malonephill:
human chewing like camel! I dey fear o
talking from experience grin
yep
Re: If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy by iamsolomon(m): 6:53pm On Mar 01, 2015
CharlesNneji1:

Thanks, sweet. Yo smart.

I like thy hairstyle, tho, will ask my girlfriend to call you. Tell her the hairstyle's name. I want her to go get it.
Charles wat kind of mind have u got?...its flawless... I love it
Re: If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy by Sholaystar4me(m): 6:54pm On Mar 01, 2015
Oh well....a hot bath for geez, and after reading all dx sum virgin boiz will still b shakin after gals again loool.....nice one bruh, feeling zha nikka

1 Like

Re: If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy by anwo247: 7:07pm On Mar 01, 2015
Vickydera2:

Are you serious?

Did you read the subject submission?

1 Like

Re: If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy by Nobody: 7:48pm On Mar 01, 2015
CharlesNneji1:

Thanks, sweet. Yo smart.

thanks.....waiting for the call smiley
Re: If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy by seun66(m): 8:20pm On Mar 01, 2015
the only thing i'll say is dat be urself around girls u love and av it in mind dat u can be rejected. How many of these dos and donts do i need to cram to maintain my relationship.?

4 Likes

Re: If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy by synergycom19: 8:21pm On Mar 01, 2015
Lies, women don't even know what they want?one thing I know,they all love care,money and sex

1 Like

Re: If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy by mytime24(f): 8:21pm On Mar 01, 2015
Hmm,noted

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Married Woman & Lover Die Unclad In Car While Having Sex In Lagos (Photos) / "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says / Zambian Man Caught Having Sex With Married Pregnant Woman (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.