Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,792 members, 7,813,620 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:04 PM

If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy (130733 Views)

Guys: If You Behave In These 2 Ways Around Girls They Will Hate You Like Crazy / "3 Top Secret Reasons Why Guys End Up Not Getting Girls They Like" / If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy by jujunaty(m): 11:22pm On Mar 01, 2015
Vickydera2:
I hate guys that chew gum in my front n blow it. #irritating
you aint getting none of it grin
Re: If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy by uyosolo: 11:36pm On Mar 01, 2015
Pque:

It's like ladies are trying to turn us all (men) into a bad guy even those of us that are naturally nice. Shit mehn!! Make I run enter toilet.

nobody can change me 4rm being naturaly nice...i make dem knw dat i dnt even wnt deir friendship,or wnt to hv deir time,jst go nd get ur attention 4rm ur boyfrnd *crosses leg,picks up bible nd continues readin*

3 Likes

Re: If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy by iceberylin(m): 11:48pm On Mar 01, 2015
ggrin:
undecided
Shes my neighbor sad
Re: If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy by iceberylin(m): 11:50pm On Mar 01, 2015
daveP:
(smooches beard and puts legs on tables;crosses them) erm ive observed quite(throws back right hand with blue pen in it, signifying official comfort) that you abuse the word "Attention" than it needs be. Im i thinking what i think you think you are thinking as im thinking?

grin
Guy you don burst me grin
Am thinking wah you taughing grin
Re: If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy by guyX(m): 11:53pm On Mar 01, 2015
I don't date girls I like but d ones dat like me instead.
Then all dis bullish.it won't come up.
Matured love is a decision.

1 Like

Re: If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy by czarr(m): 11:54pm On Mar 01, 2015
Vickydera2:

lol....its annoying when girls do that too!
Re: If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy by BJOO(m): 12:10am On Mar 02, 2015
Owo ni koko abeg if you geh money girl no wan knw may be u geh bad character
Re: If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy by uyosolo: 12:21am On Mar 02, 2015
guyX:
I don't date girls I like but d ones dat like me instead.
Then all dis bullish.it won't come up.
Matured love is a decision.

true talk bro,datin som1 u truly lik is a real pain...4get all diz books,all dis talks cos wen dey start deir drama,u wud be suprisd d way u wud fall,or somtins u wud do *love is so stupid* dats why d bible commanded men to luv deir wives,cos if we were meant to marry doz we truly luv,wud dere be any nid 4 dat commandmnt....*true luv is crazy,childish nd stupid* for u to maintain control is beta 4u to chose d oda option...as 4me i dnt even wnt to date either,cos i don weld my hrt wit cast iron and lead

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy by daveP(m): 12:47am On Mar 02, 2015
iceberylin:

Guy you don burst me grin
Am thinking wah you taughing grin
(gunshot reverberates stunning him in the process) what bomb was that? shocked "taughing" hmm
Re: If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy by ikanason(m): 12:52am On Mar 02, 2015
Nice post
Re: If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy by gospi: 1:02am On Mar 02, 2015
Very true post.Life is too complex to fully understand.Bliv me d same tins dat wld turn a lady off wen done by a guy,wld make her lov u wen anoda guy does it .
Lik som ladies wish dia bf calls dem mor often dan dey do,and wen dey actually do wld lov dem mor,meanwhyl anoda guy callin too much is a turn off..u get?
Re: If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy by Nobody: 1:27am On Mar 02, 2015
@op you get luck.
I thought you wanted to say some things about guys chewing gum.
We for get wahala tongue
Re: If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy by Nobody: 1:32am On Mar 02, 2015
Vickydera2:

A clear example of nairalanders that dont read epistles...just headline .

I'm still finding where you saw guys chewing gum in this write up. cool

1 Like

Re: If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy by Nobody: 3:13am On Mar 02, 2015
All this owerri girls embarassed
Vickydera2:

1 Like

Re: If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy by hedges007(m): 3:53am On Mar 02, 2015
uhmm

Re: If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy by VellyG(m): 4:02am On Mar 02, 2015
Niwdog:
Nice work op. But i do call my girl on daily basis and she love it that way
Op is actually referring to a girl ur still asking out.
Re: If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy by MRUNN(m): 5:29am On Mar 02, 2015
@ Op kudos
Re: If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy by EKEKPROHJACKSO(m): 5:45am On Mar 02, 2015
TQ, u make no more.
Re: If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy by Sholaystar4me(m): 5:50am On Mar 02, 2015
Nice one bruh.....dt reminds me of thz line "don't think with ur emotion, use ur emotion to think"

incrediblestev:
One thing I always do is to know limit with how I go about asking a girl out.
I may yield to your request today and tell you know tomorrow depending on how I understand your understanding of my gestures.
tongue
There was this very pretty lady that came to visit my cousin's girlfriend, she just fit the description of my kind of woman: fair, has got a full hair no wigs or hair extensions, speaks very well and has good social skills. I observed her for a while from my adjoining room, after a while, my cousin's gf introduced us, I noticed she was very friendly and vocal not so typical of most pretty girls I know, she was really down to earth. Regardless, I played it cool but also chip in chatty gestures every little while.

Finally when she was about to leave, I made sure we all went down together; my coz, his gf, me and the pretty lady..... I asked for her number right there and got it. I do that many times to test the maturity of a woman, I would ask for your contact right in front of everyone and watch the way you react. Well, she was very mature about it and did not have any issues giving me her number.

Later on that day, I called her to know if she had gotten home, she thanked me and all. I decided to try my luck without being too pushy though. I told her to come hang out with me if she was not going to be busy the next day, she politely refused, she was like if my cousin's gf invites her again may be she might come..... I didn't push further so I let it and told her some other time I guess.

I later realized she was on whatsapp and sent her a few messages which I noticed took forever to be replied, so I stopped bothering myself. I am not the type to force myself to be liked..... If I noticed a check ain't digging me despite my efforts, I just forget and not embarrass myself.

After like a month, I changed my profile pic on whatsspp and noticed that I got a msg from..... I played along and responded like hey long time and all by this time she had gone back to school. We chatted for a while and then I stopped. I started rationing my responses to her. She became more responsive and all. Later on that day I decided to do some digging like, went to fb to do some real digging on her....... O Boi pictures I saw arouse my interests, click was finer than I had though o..... So I decided to restrategize. I called her the next day and was like sup been a while....... I noticed she was kind of happy.... And I casually threw it in to her like, why do you take so long to reply to messages, is it your phone or you just do that on purpose..... Explained bllabla..... And apologize, since then we have been cool but I still maintain my rationed response or chatting with her...... She is that type of girl you want to be careful with how you try to impress her, else you will end up wasting your time, as much as I may want her, I won't hesitate either to just move on if I notice she is not genuinely interested in me.
Re: If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy by Sholaystar4me(m): 6:00am On Mar 02, 2015
Re: If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy by Dolemite(f): 6:06am On Mar 02, 2015
harkindele:

looks like sm1 is jelox.

Nope, just think it's dumb when people generalize.
Re: If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy by Nobody: 6:10am On Mar 02, 2015
Vickydera2:
hey I understand the op very well. am trying to say wat I hate abt some guys

Chewing gum, then blowing it.... This anti gay law isn't even working.
Re: If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy by 1stola: 6:40am On Mar 02, 2015
iceberylin:
A girl will only hate you if you dont give her Attention undecided
Child and a Stalker spotted.
Re: If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy by 1stola: 6:44am On Mar 02, 2015
Jobless broke ąss girl Stalker guys be like;
jacksparrow1207:
I
CHEW
GUM.
SO?
IF
U
DNT
ME,
U
CAN
GO
AND
DIE
Re: If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy by Niwdog(m): 6:49am On Mar 02, 2015
VellyG:

Op is actually referring to a girl ur still asking out.
ok.
Thanks
Re: If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy by 1stola: 6:51am On Mar 02, 2015
phiszo:
nice piece bro. only if some mumu guys will learn. undecided
About 80% are Mumus
It pains me.

1 Like

Re: If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy by Nobody: 6:53am On Mar 02, 2015
Vickydera2:
hey I understand the op very well. am trying to say wat I hate abt some guys
hmm lies you didn't understand at first say the truth and let the devil be ashamed
Re: If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy by 1stola: 6:55am On Mar 02, 2015
adewasco2k:
The ultimate rule still stands

make money and forget all about love, dating, relationship rules and tips

BTW i remember back in high school, in the night i was seeing a girl (my crush) back to her house in the dark...she held me at a point and kissed me...i was startled and confused, she smiled and went ahead...the second day now with boldness to do what i couldnt do all this while...i toasted her like i just met her and lo and behold she said NO and she never dated me even as i kept pesting her.

i met her again now as a man and i was chanced to ask while she turned me down and she said i was foolish grin i had her but still went ahead to toast her grin
That girl is my type of girl.
Please do you still have her contact?
Re: If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy by Nobody: 7:04am On Mar 02, 2015
1stola:
Jobless broke ąss girl Stalker guys be like;

Who let da DAWG out? cheesy
Re: If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy by nickydof(m): 7:10am On Mar 02, 2015
incrediblestev:
One thing I always do is to know limit with how I go about asking a girl out.
I may yield to your request today and tell you know tomorrow depending on how I understand your understanding of my gestures.

There was this very pretty lady that came to visit my cousin's girlfriend, she just fit the description of my kind of woman: fair, has got a full hair no wigs or hair extensions, speaks very well and has good social skills. I observed her for a while from my adjoining room, after a while, my cousin's gf introduced us, I noticed she was very friendly and vocal not so typical of most pretty girls I know, she was really down to earth. Regardless, I played it cool but also chip in chatty gestures every little while.

Finally when she was about to leave, I made sure we all went down together; my coz, his gf, me and the pretty lady..... I asked for her number right there and got it. I do that many times to test the maturity of a woman, I would ask for your contact right in front of everyone and watch the way you react. Well, she was very mature about it and did not have any issues giving me her number.

Later on that day, I called her to know if she had gotten home, she thanked me and all. I decided to try my luck without being too pushy though. I told her to come hang out with me if she was not going to be busy the next day, she politely refused, she was like if my cousin's gf invites her again may be she might come..... I didn't push further so I let it and told her some other time I guess.

I later realized she was on whatsapp and sent her a few messages which I noticed took forever to be replied, so I stopped bothering myself. I am not the type to force myself to be liked..... If I noticed a check ain't digging me despite my efforts, I just forget and not embarrass myself.

After like a month, I changed my profile pic on whatsspp and noticed that I got a msg from..... I played along and responded like hey long time and all by this time she had gone back to school. We chatted for a while and then I stopped. I started rationing my responses to her. She became more responsive and all. Later on that day I decided to do some digging like, went to fb to do some real digging on her....... O Boi pictures I saw arouse my interests, click was finer than I had though o..... So I decided to restrategize. I called her the next day and was like sup been a while....... I noticed she was kind of happy.... And I casually threw it in to her like, why do you take so long to reply to messages, is it your phone or you just do that on purpose..... Explained bllabla..... And apologize, since then we have been cool but I still maintain my rationed response or chatting with her...... She is that type of girl you want to be careful with how you try to impress her, else you will end up wasting your time, as much as I may want her, I won't hesitate either to just move on if I notice she is not genuinely interested in me.

That's how it is done. Don't mind those stupid guys without brains and plenty money fooling themselves for small small gals. Its not politics-a do or die affair!
Re: If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy by klark3: 7:28am On Mar 02, 2015
Op is absolutely right.

But not every guy out there can understand this. U can only assimilate what d op wrote after a break up with your first love @least. All that d op wrote can be summed up in just one word 'pushover'. No woman wants a pushover for a guy, they all want a man that can lead the way, not someone they can lead.

That was why our grandmothers treated our forefathers like gods, they called them appellative like 'my lord' not baby. They never compromised their position as the head for anything, they all imbibe the attributes of a king, they were not fond of kneeling before women, because of frivolous dissensions, they were never sighted washing a woman's clothe, undies or succumbing to her ridiculous demands, they epitomised the ideal man God created.

But men of present days are always begging, always on the compromising end, always yielding to her induces, always talking about p*unny as if their lives depend on it, even when it's obvious the woman is at fault. They epitomised the henpecked man, & believing me God take a dim view of their actions. It's saddening how love is increasingly compromising the male authority in any relationship.

Amongst all the point, surrendering is paramount. Every guy should try to disagree with his woman when she does sth wrong, when u allow a woman to have her way all the time, u end up spoiling her. God created men to rule over women, because every woman is a follower by nature, but when u make her to be in-charge, probably because of love, then she will misuse that position, because women were never wired to lead.

But love, this emotion is so vortex, someone may be saying I don't have time for girls & all that. Just pray love doesn't strike, it can bring the most powerful man to his knees. It happened to samson, so guys need to be equipped with this kind of materials beforehand, so when the vortex domineering power of love strikes, u can contain it.

I implore every guy to absorb this piece.

Op u're d man.... I greet u.

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Married Woman & Lover Die Unclad In Car While Having Sex In Lagos (Photos) / "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says / Zambian Man Caught Having Sex With Married Pregnant Woman (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.