Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Higher Education And The Female Child - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Higher Education And The Female Child (38540 Views)

Over Protectiveness Of The Female Child / 5 Masculine Chores I Did As A Female Child. / MALE Or FEMALE Child: Who Is More Expensive To Raise? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Higher Education And The Female Child by Ngokafor(f): 2:32pm On Mar 02, 2015
brownlord:

The only thing is this post is you trying to tell us you attended a UK university, otherwise your comment is off topic

..Oops that makes the two of us!

...I thought i was the only one that felt his post was out of point embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Higher Education And The Female Child by Ephemmm: 2:33pm On Mar 02, 2015
Meringe:
When I was in school, it were the babes that u obviously know are from rich family that misbehaves a lot.

It's not about the money. I know poor girls that respects themselves with the little the have.

Runs girl always want to be noticed in the ivy league of happening peeps.

Morally upright girl will never change cos she lacks money.

Lack of money is a lazy excuse for sexual immorality.

You have spoken my mind, honestly. A pig will always be a pig, even if you take am to White house it will return to its dirty mud any time any day.

The truth is that most students do run girls not because of lack of caring or money from their parents, some are just under the control of youthful exuberance which may ruin third lives unless their senses are quickly returned into normalcy.

These is usually caused by lust, greedy, or influence of peer group though.

Given moral standard to ladies from the onset can only help a bit, cos it may be hard for her to continue in a lustful way if he has been brought up in a godly way.
Re: Higher Education And The Female Child by Vock(m): 2:33pm On Mar 02, 2015
safarigirl:
lol.....if you know how I survive in this school, you won't even say such nonsense

Not trying to justify anything, just stating facts. I have a room mate who is yet to receive shishi from her mum this semester. This girl used 35k to het accommodation, she's been feeding steady and trying to understand her mother who complains of lack of funds, yet this same woman called her to tell her just last week that she sent 100k to her bro in Lead City, which kain thing be that?

See ehn, just no yarn anything wey you no sabi, I don't even ask them for money cuz I don't like asking, they know that about me yet they still expect me to ask. For days now na my room mates dey feed me, me wey het asthma angry....I suppose dey on special care yet provisions I no get, money I no hold, food sef....in fact make I just hold my own

Safari!!!! please fear God, how will a mother send 100k to the guy and nothing to the girl.. this one must be fabricated
Re: Higher Education And The Female Child by Nobody: 2:35pm On Mar 02, 2015
Nobody wants 2 take responsibility 4 his/her action....
Runs gal...this name tries to mk the sin mild....these re the real names
Ashawo
Woman of easy virtue
Prostitute
LovePeddler
Okpo
Hoes
Hawker
Somebody wants to justify her promiscuity on her parents inability to sponsor her education. Gals always say d shit but I wonder where deir male counterparts gets money to go thru the same university.
Hawker is a lazy gal, proud bitch, empty vessel, academically dull gal wit insatiable appetite ... she wants good grade and does not want to read, hence she needs money to block her courses.
she wants d best clothes and make d best hair
She wants the most expensive phones etc..
so Bleep that 'my parents dont have enof money shit'
a hawker is a hawker cos she is a LovePeddler

1 Like

Re: Higher Education And The Female Child by Ngokafor(f): 2:35pm On Mar 02, 2015
nairalandbuzz:

That is the ONLY thing you want to see there. Your mind will work for you my brother.

In life, you only find what you seek.

embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed undecided cheesy
Re: Higher Education And The Female Child by uzolexis(f): 2:37pm On Mar 02, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

OP YOUR ARTICLE REEKS OF PURE IGNORANCE AND SIMPLY SHOWS HOW LAZY AND DEMANDING NIGERIAN GIRLS OF THIS GENERATION ARE undecided

BEEN A RUNS GIRLS IS A CHOICE EVERY GIRL HAS TO MAKE DUE TO PEER PRESSURE IN SCHOOL. WE HAVE SEEN GIRLS FROM WEALTHY HOMES WITH REASONABLE POCKET MONEY DO RUNS. IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH PARENTS.

ALL YOU NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE WAYWARD AND MATERIALISTIC IN NATURE. YOU ARE ALL PROMISCUOUS AND MENTALLY LAZY TO THINK OF A LITTLE BUSINESS TO START UP IN SCHOOL.

INSTEAD YOU NIGERIAN GIRLS SEE RUNS AS A EASY WAY OUT AND YOU START JUMPING FROM DICK TO DICK ALL IN THE NAME OF MAKING A LIVING.

THIS IS WHY I DECIDED TO MARRY A FOREIGN LADY.

#TEAM FOREIGN GIRLS cool

U need 2 shut d hell up on this ur whinning about 9ja gals!!! U don't like 9ja girls good 4 u,leave us d heck alone n go 2 ur foreign gals, why r u even searching 4 love on NL,90% of NL girls are Nigerians. Stop spamming threads with ur foreign girl crap, it's getting very annoying.
Re: Higher Education And The Female Child by Nobody: 2:38pm On Mar 02, 2015
uzolexis:

U need 2 shut d hell up on this ur whinning about 9ja gals!!! U don't like 9ja girls good 4 u,leave us d heck alone n go 2 ur foreign gals, why r u even searching 4 love on NL,90% of NL girls are Nigerians. Stop spamming threads with ur foreign girl crap, it's getting very annoying.

2 Likes

Re: Higher Education And The Female Child by Reference(m): 2:41pm On Mar 02, 2015
brownlord:

Must you lie?

Not just lies. Mismanagement, wrong/misplaced priorities and other corruptive financial vices we are all confronted with. Yes there may be lack but what is the little spent on. What is the person's priorities because you cannot eat phones and shoes. The fact that you have a phone and can browse the net shows where your priorities are and that your mate feeds you while you ping away is just laughable. We have all passed through these abeg.
Re: Higher Education And The Female Child by Alezy(m): 2:43pm On Mar 02, 2015
safarigirl:
if you don't know, don't talk. Thank you
lolz
Re: Higher Education And The Female Child by M4gunners: 2:47pm On Mar 02, 2015
Weda u give them millions or not runs girl na runs girl. Na only God dey save dem.
Re: Higher Education And The Female Child by Ngokafor(f): 2:49pm On Mar 02, 2015
...Morality has really gone with the wind in this nation..its not just about campus girls and 'run'..

...more and more so-called students are into all manner of criminal activities..

..Armed robbery,rape,fraudsters,exam-cheats(dont even want start on that),rituals,homicide,drugs and human trafficking..

..the list is endless..and from reliable information,there are twice the number of male-student criminals than female..

..There is an urgent need for re-orientation for youths and student..both male and female and not the fake one-sided lamentations i am reading on this thread..

@op you are not exactly correct with your assertions..in my family i certainly got more money from my parents and relations than my brothers while i was in the University....or maybe they were to 'macho' to beg and whine like i did..perhaps..

1 Like

Re: Higher Education And The Female Child by Orikinla(m): 2:51pm On Mar 02, 2015
[size=18pt]Majority of Nigerian parents are actually pimps of their own daughters.
How can a mother ask her daughter at the university for N10, 000, when she is still a student who needs regular pocket money from her parents?
But they are the ones asking her for pocket money.[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Higher Education And The Female Child by follygabby: 2:54pm On Mar 02, 2015
if u like go from G.Os to IMAM, to OBATALA, if you defile another person's daughter u own daughter cannot go Scot free.
Re: Higher Education And The Female Child by tyconcepts(f): 2:54pm On Mar 02, 2015
brownlord:

tactical maneovering.

That still doesn't justify the reason you went into runz, look around your poly and you notice student who go into one to two business to survive, I know of student who went as far as writing exams/impersonating ( not trying to justify their act ) but Johore are other things you can venture into without runz.

"There is no dignity quite so impressive, and no independence quite so important, as living within your means." — Calvin Coolidge

Are you so daft??....The afternoon is too hot to deal with your nasty assumption.

Swerve!!!
Re: Higher Education And The Female Child by Nobody: 3:01pm On Mar 02, 2015
safarigirl:
of course the prostitution rate is high, is there any Government uni that the prostitution rate is low?

yeah....UDU, ABU ........
Re: Higher Education And The Female Child by Reference(m): 3:10pm On Mar 02, 2015
Curvinus:
I don't really see anything wrong in hustling to to survive. Not at all. Rather, it's our over radicalized views that make us to see most normal things that people do to survive as bad.

If your papa no get money and you really want to attend a full time university programme, what is wrong if you decide to hustle in order to raise enough money to pay your fees? As long as you take necessary precautions and you are not breaking any law, its just a job you are doing. It's a service you are rendering other people and if they like what's on offer, and are willing to pay for it, fine.

Hustling is a choice that people make in order to survive and we need to respect that and stop being ultra conservative and demonizing everything that we do not agree with.

Oga. Prostitution is illegal in Nigeria. That aside I am of the opinion that university education is a choice not a compulsion and for your information it does not guarantee a 'better life'. You can better your life within the limits of the resources at your disposal by being hardworking, prudent and open to positive inspiration. This is what every parent should teach.

1 Like

Re: Higher Education And The Female Child by Revolva(m): 3:12pm On Mar 02, 2015
See dem

Re: Higher Education And The Female Child by uzolexis(f): 3:19pm On Mar 02, 2015
Revolva:

Bro I like your courage you said the truth Naija babe's of our generation are unfaithful. And I don't have any iota of trust in them...before they use me I already use them I don't pity them....cos they don't know anything like real love all they see is what they can get from you...thats all..i wish I have enough chances to live outside naija I swear na foreign babe I go marry....and again the way girls are prostituting these days ehnn!!! dey fear me....on social media now we have home based hoz.....who care for trips and enjoyment as long as they have where they can sleep in your comfort..hotels lodges....and these are mostly students from private uni...??

9ja girls r bad compared 2 wc girls eh U av not lived outside 9ja n ur r condemning 9ja girls compared 2 Hollywood baa U think what u see in movies is real life....go n marry oyibo biko nobody will tell u 2 run back home....u pple will just open ur mouth n say all d rubbish in ur ass without processing them thru ur brains 1st...nonsense angry angry

1 Like

Re: Higher Education And The Female Child by Olaone1: 3:21pm On Mar 02, 2015
oyb:
a person who feels the need to oppress/be noticed is a prime candidate for runs girl/cult boy.
This is the main reason for it. They just want to oppress other girls. Or be noticed.

watch them closely....most of the things they buy with runs money are not basic needs. You are in school and you are fantasizing about MacBook Pro, iPhone 6+, HTC One, Louboutin shoes, expensive perfs, etc. Then, you are a prime candidate for runs.

It isn't poverty, per se.

1 Like

Re: Higher Education And The Female Child by Revolva(m): 3:29pm On Mar 02, 2015
uzolexis:

9ja girls r bad compared 2 wc girls eh U av not lived outside 9ja n ur r condemning 9ja girls compared 2 Hollywood baa U think what u see in movies is real life....go n marry oyibo biko nobody will tell u 2 run back home....u pple will just open ur mouth n say all d rubbish in ur ass without processing them thru ur brains 1st...nonsense angry angry

Miss defender.....i beg who called Hollywood here now..are all gyals in Europe or America or Asia even our neighbouring countries Hollywood standard abi dem tell u say na Hollywood standard woman I dey find...?

You are just jumping from pillar to post...its because you are a gyal that's why had it been you are a male..you will know what we naija guys are saying....no wonder it's rated that nigerian women are the most unfaithful in the world....gyal you look too much soaps operas and Kim khardashain shows
Re: Higher Education And The Female Child by Benilily(f): 3:31pm On Mar 02, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

OP YOUR ARTICLE REEKS OF PURE IGNORANCE AND SIMPLY SHOWS HOW LAZY AND DEMANDING NIGERIAN GIRLS OF THIS GENERATION ARE undecided

BEEN A RUNS GIRLS IS A CHOICE EVERY GIRL HAS TO MAKE DUE TO PEER PRESSURE IN SCHOOL. WE HAVE SEEN GIRLS FROM WEALTHY HOMES WITH REASONABLE POCKET MONEY DO RUNS. IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH PARENTS.

ALL YOU NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE WAYWARD AND MATERIALISTIC IN NATURE. YOU ARE ALL PROMISCUOUS AND MENTALLY LAZY TO THINK OF A LITTLE BUSINESS TO START UP IN SCHOOL.

INSTEAD YOU NIGERIAN GIRLS SEE RUNS AS A EASY WAY OUT AND YOU START JUMPING FROM DICK TO DICK ALL IN THE NAME OF MAKING A LIVING.

#TEAM FOREIGN GIRLS cool
YOU ARE A STUP.ID RATASS, NOT ALL NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE INTO RUNZ... IF YOU EVER HAD A PROBLEM WITH A NIGERIAN RUNZ GIRL, ITZ NOBODY's FAULT BUT YOURS. NEVER YOU GENERALIZE... I AM A NIGERIAN GIRL AND I CAN NEVER DREAM OF DOING SUCH... I AM HIGHLY OFFENDED BY YOUR SILLY POST...

IF YOU ARE ACTUALLY MARRIED I WANT TO BELIEVE THAT YOU ARE MATURED!!

1 Like

Re: Higher Education And The Female Child by Olaone1: 3:32pm On Mar 02, 2015
And, truly, some of their mothers are pimps in disguise. They overtly or covertly encourage their daughters into this runs stuff.

Most of these mothers know the truth about their daughters in unis. They are confidants of these girls. They are forever coy about it, though. And, they enjoy a lot of material benefits from these girls.
Re: Higher Education And The Female Child by humilitypays(m): 3:35pm On Mar 02, 2015
@safarigirl, I love your topic, very interesting and informting, well done.

But I don't agree with u on the points u raised; like other posters said, female students always get more cash from family members more than their male counterparts.

I am a living witness, my brothers do send big money to my female cousins in higher institution back then...even more than they do give me their own blood brother.

The problem is; girls start keeping bad friends once they enter high institution, they start living beyond their means, buying big clothes, shoes, bags and gadgets that they can't afford...spending a lot on human hair and other frivolities.

Female students compete a lot between themselves thereby putting themselves in tight financial situation.

Girls should learn to live below what their family provides for them and stop trying to dress like female celebrities they don't know how they got their cash.

Most female students are financially and materially greedy and insatiable

3 Likes

Re: Higher Education And The Female Child by ebosse(m): 3:41pm On Mar 02, 2015
mmsen:

[/b]I know girls who had their housing, upkeep, tuition and other needs taken care of by their parents but yet still had a desire to utilize their body to get more.[b]
We are talking of the well-trained lady ( not spoilt brats) with self-respect who on a good day will never think of utilizing her body.
Re: Higher Education And The Female Child by Nobody: 3:42pm On Mar 02, 2015
Benilily:
YOU ARE A STUP.ID RATASS, NOT ALL NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE INTO RUNZ... IF YOU EVER HAD A PROBLEM WITH A NIGERIAN RUNZ GIRL, ITZ NOBODY's FAULT BUT YOURS. NEVER YOU GENERALIZE... I AM A NIGERIAN GIRL AND I CAN NEVER DREAM OF DOING SUCH... I AM HIGHLY OFFENDED BY YOUR SILLY POST...

IF YOU ARE ACTUALLY MARRIED I WANT TO BELIEVE THAT YOU ARE MATURED!!

1 Like

Re: Higher Education And The Female Child by timilinda(f): 3:48pm On Mar 02, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

#TEAM FOREIGN GIRLS cool

Searching4love, hvnt u found ur foriegn wife yet grin grin grin
Re: Higher Education And The Female Child by Nobody: 3:50pm On Mar 02, 2015
timilinda:

Searching4love, hvnt u found ur foriegn wife yet grin grin grin

Wetin concern you undecided
Re: Higher Education And The Female Child by mmsen: 4:06pm On Mar 02, 2015
ebosse:

We are talking of the well-trained lady ( not spoilt brats) with self-respect who on a good day will never think of utilizing her body.

Again, you are trying to pretend as if that second category (so called "spoiled brats"wink of female are few.

The reality is that there are more of them around than many people are comfortable with.
Re: Higher Education And The Female Child by Nobody: 4:27pm On Mar 02, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

#TEAM FOREIGN GIRLS cool
true talk oh!!

this is why I also married from the northgrin
Re: Higher Education And The Female Child by mbulela: 4:32pm On Mar 02, 2015
Who wan do runs,go do runs.
No need for excuses.
Re: Higher Education And The Female Child by Junipero: 4:37pm On Mar 02, 2015
Here, the indigenous students are paid monthly allowee.
Re: Higher Education And The Female Child by Revolva(m): 4:57pm On Mar 02, 2015
ebosse:

Bros I beg bone the number of well trained babe's r few..all gyal for naija dey hustle in one way or the other....i swear I know several innocent uni student that has come to hustle in hotel..in my area...then go back to school...I v naked many...they r all students who need money there by prostituting lol...I enjoyed dem o....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Dad Gave N3m To His Boss' Wife To Buy Vehicle For Him, Now He's Dead / Man Dumps His Blind Wife In Port Harcourt, Packs Out Of His Home With Housemaid / Maid Who Savagely Beat Ugandan Toddler To Face Attempted Murder Charge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.