Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,030 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:01 PM

The Angel Of The Lord Will Strike Dead Anyone With Evil Plans For Me- FFK - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Angel Of The Lord Will Strike Dead Anyone With Evil Plans For Me- FFK (18147 Views)

Who Can Battle With The Lord? FFK Posted This On Facebook And He Got These / Biafra: Release Kanu Or Heavens Will Strike, Cleric Tells Buhari / Do You Know That TB Joshua Predicted The Election Evil Plans? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Angel Of The Lord Will Strike Dead Anyone With Evil Plans For Me- FFK by generalbaseet: 11:42pm On Mar 01, 2015
lolz
Re: The Angel Of The Lord Will Strike Dead Anyone With Evil Plans For Me- FFK by Nobody: 11:42pm On Mar 01, 2015
AMEN! May God protect you and your family from every of their evil plots in Jesus name, Amen!

#TeamNeverAgain. ........................................buy 1GB MTN Data plan for N1,200 only. 30 days duration. Works in all devices (Andriod/iPhone, Phone or Modem). 24/7 services available. Also Convert Airtime to Cash (20% Processing Fee). Call: 08107873795. Thanks & God bless.
Re: The Angel Of The Lord Will Strike Dead Anyone With Evil Plans For Me- FFK by Abdulleeh: 11:42pm On Mar 01, 2015
Holudamsel:

How is this fuany?

Bae if u know FFK's antecedents you will agree wiv me that he's as good a comedian as Mr Ibu. He gets paid for the roles he plays.

Miss, I just saw ur avi. Lemme try that trick. "Comot jare, u r too pretty for me to date" lol

3 Likes

Re: The Angel Of The Lord Will Strike Dead Anyone With Evil Plans For Me- FFK by appini: 11:42pm On Mar 01, 2015
Stylishly referring to Tinubu, I guess he's doing his job very well.

Keeping the APC busy with ikebe super stories.
Re: The Angel Of The Lord Will Strike Dead Anyone With Evil Plans For Me- FFK by Nobody: 11:42pm On Mar 01, 2015
Hahahahaja this man head no correct true true

1 Like

Re: The Angel Of The Lord Will Strike Dead Anyone With Evil Plans For Me- FFK by lastpage: 11:47pm On Mar 01, 2015
emusmith:

At a press conference today, spokesperson of the PDP Presidential Campaign Organization, Femi Fani-Kayode said that he's been receiving death threats over his recent remarks about Bola Tinubu's alleged plans to hijack power through the back door.

What he said below;"I do not believe in violence. I do not threaten people neither do any of my boys or any of those behind me. Tinubu should not start this. I repeat I cannot be killed like a chicken.

So FFK sef don get "boys" for back! shocked shocked shocked

Lord have mercy!

Anyway, "[size=18pt]The Guilty are ALWAYS AFRAID"[/size]. wink undecided

Na wetin Rat sabi chop, n im dem dey take do Rat Poison................... FFK, na you rmouth wan kill you, no be tifnubu joor!

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: The Angel Of The Lord Will Strike Dead Anyone With Evil Plans For Me- FFK by Paitty(f): 11:52pm On Mar 01, 2015
Haahaha,.i can't help but laugh

All i see is just an attention seeker,..wen he was busy saying all sorts of nonsense against Buhari he didn't call on any angel nw he suddenly remembers dat angels exist n wants dem to fight for him

FFK go get a life

2 Likes

Re: The Angel Of The Lord Will Strike Dead Anyone With Evil Plans For Me- FFK by Nobody: 11:55pm On Mar 01, 2015
Abdulleeh:

Bae if u know FFK's antecedents you will agree wiv me that he's as good a comedian as Mr Ibu. He gets paid for the roles he plays.

Miss, I just saw ur avi. Lemme try that trick. "Comot jare, u r too pretty for me to date" lol

Now this is funny... grin *ur last line.

1 Like

Re: The Angel Of The Lord Will Strike Dead Anyone With Evil Plans For Me- FFK by fromnigeria(m): 11:56pm On Mar 01, 2015
Which lord
Re: The Angel Of The Lord Will Strike Dead Anyone With Evil Plans For Me- FFK by MissOpe(f): 12:01am On Mar 02, 2015
Dear forumites kindly help me win this competition by liking the post on this link....Below is the link to the post
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1615311108701321&id=1603852676513831&refid=17
Re: The Angel Of The Lord Will Strike Dead Anyone With Evil Plans For Me- FFK by pelij18(m): 12:03am On Mar 02, 2015
kbshow100:
It is very obvious that this guys are confused,,

FFK is man that talk through his mouth but think through His anus
now tell me, how can this news help us?

Re: The Angel Of The Lord Will Strike Dead Anyone With Evil Plans For Me- FFK by homerevival(m): 12:04am On Mar 02, 2015
Like Jenifer will say "Eleriibu ni man yen".... I think thunder will have to fire Mr Oshokomole before any other person.

FFK dey fear.....the idiot wan finish N21B before he die!
Re: The Angel Of The Lord Will Strike Dead Anyone With Evil Plans For Me- FFK by hope4nigeria(m): 12:08am On Mar 02, 2015
koboko69:
Why will someone waste resources on this basket mouth. Nobody wants to kill you, you are the one to eat rat posion or hang yoyrself after you might have heard the outcome of the presidential polls come may 28th.
help me tell him oh. He confused. He always see buhari in his dream! And wake up confuse.did he know God? If God in his mercy can judge him and his co-looters, He(God) for don strike them dead b4 now!
Re: The Angel Of The Lord Will Strike Dead Anyone With Evil Plans For Me- FFK by OROSUNBOLB(m): 12:09am On Mar 02, 2015
Relax FFK,nobody is after your life,you're just being hunted by your mouth ! You won't die 'cause you must witness GMB swearing in ceremony come May 29th,2015. Omole lasan!

6 Likes

Re: The Angel Of The Lord Will Strike Dead Anyone With Evil Plans For Me- FFK by akilo1: 12:09am On Mar 02, 2015
give him food and he will start singing for you,suen take this thg to joke .
Re: The Angel Of The Lord Will Strike Dead Anyone With Evil Plans For Me- FFK by donbenie(m): 12:14am On Mar 02, 2015
danielchioboy ( f): 11:26pm On Mar 01
GEJ TILL THE END
Who stopped militancy? GEJ, he went to the
creek and address them, he convinced them
to accept amnesty. Why can't buhari go and
convince bokoharam to accept amnesty? Am
sure he wil do,that if he becomes president
of the north but not Nigeria.
GEJ stopped militancy?must be as Clueless as the President Jonathan,Yar'adua stopped Militancy in Nigeria,if you must be a Praise Singer,at least get your facts right..
Re: The Angel Of The Lord Will Strike Dead Anyone With Evil Plans For Me- FFK by donbenie(m): 12:20am On Mar 02, 2015
In James Hadley Chase voice..Th Guilty Are Afraid..

2 Likes

Re: The Angel Of The Lord Will Strike Dead Anyone With Evil Plans For Me- FFK by discusant: 12:22am On Mar 02, 2015
However aggrieved the Tinubu camp is, the camp first started use of foul process to get to Aso Rock.

Therefore, FFK and the Presidency have to also muster their own methods, however dirty, to defeat the opposition on the polls - no mercy, no complaints on the media.

One thing FFK and the Presidency ought to understand is that this is the first time in the history of elections in Nigeria when a campaign by Islamic violence is being used to try to oust an incumbent president from office.

Boko Haram violence in the last six years targeted to oust Goodluck Jonathan from office.

The violence eventually created a false impression on the electorate that Goodluck Jonathan is weak as a president; the violence thus intimidated many of the electorate who would now vote the opposition - now represented by Buhari. This is foul play.
Re: The Angel Of The Lord Will Strike Dead Anyone With Evil Plans For Me- FFK by madridguy(m): 12:25am On Mar 02, 2015
Is Buhari the Chief of armed forces of Nigeria ?

danielchioboy:
GEJ TILL THE END

Who stopped militancy? GEJ, he went to the creek and address them, he convinced them to accept amnesty. Why can't buhari go and convince bokoharam to accept amnesty? Am sure he wil do,that if he becomes president of the north but not Nigeria.

Are You all aware That 98% of the villages being raided by boko haram in the North are nirthern Christian villages?

Are You all aware That chibok Is a Christian community and the so called chibok girls are hausa christians?

Are You all aware That all hausa christians in the Northern states are either being atracked by bokoharam or being marginalised.

Why Will buhark speak against bokoharam when they are attacking northern hausa christians whom He beleives Will vote for Jonathan.

Please APC supporters who have Never been or lived in the North should travel and ses.
#NEVER AGAIN SHALL WE BE THREATNED.

We the Christians in the north will never vote for buhari. He burnt our churches, houses, killed many in church, his boys were shouting sai buhari while they entered our church and started burning it. 2011, a black day.

THE BLOOD OF THE CHRISTIANS HE KILLED IN OUR VARIOUS CHURCHES WILL NEVER ALLOW HIM TO REST. WE WILL RATHER BURN OUR PVC THAN VOTE FOR BUHARI.

1 Like

Re: The Angel Of The Lord Will Strike Dead Anyone With Evil Plans For Me- FFK by plaetton: 12:27am On Mar 02, 2015
I have been a die hard supporter of GEJ until this current election cycle.
Each time GEJ, or his wife make public statements, I find a newer reason not to vote for him.
Each time Doyin Okupke, Bode George, or Fani-Kayode speak for GEJ, I see a greater reason not to support GEJ.

Any leader that has these clowns as his allies and campaign facilitators, deserves to be scorned and voted out.

8 Likes

Re: The Angel Of The Lord Will Strike Dead Anyone With Evil Plans For Me- FFK by illgreen(m): 12:31am On Mar 02, 2015
danielchioboy:
GEJ TILL THE END

Who stopped militancy? GEJ, he went to the creek and address them, he convinced them to accept amnesty. Why can't buhari go and convince bokoharam to accept amnesty? Am sure he wil do,that if he becomes president of the north but not Nigeria.

Are You all aware That 98% of the villages being raided by boko haram in the North are nirthern Christian villages?

Are You all aware That chibok Is a Christian community and the so called chibok girls are hausa christians?

Are You all aware That all hausa christians in the Northern states are either being atracked by bokoharam or being marginalised.

Why Will buhark speak against bokoharam when they are attacking northern hausa christians whom He beleives Will vote for Jonathan.

Please APC supporters who have Never been or lived in the North should travel and ses.

We the Christians in the north will never vote for buhari. He burnt our churches, houses, killed many in church, his boys were shouting sai buhari while they entered our church and started burning it. 2011, a black day.

THE BLOOD OF THE CHRISTIANS HE KILLED IN OUR VARIOUS CHURCHES WILL NEVER ALLOW HIM TO REST. WE WILL RATHER BURN OUR PVC THAN VOTE FOR BUHARI.

What a fool you're.. Speak for urself and burn only ur PVC.. Such a retard..

1 Like

Re: The Angel Of The Lord Will Strike Dead Anyone With Evil Plans For Me- FFK by tsdarkside(m): 12:33am On Mar 02, 2015
Femi Fani-Kayode...who is this guy?

ffk

ok..he is ffk,,,ehhh....what? what??
Re: The Angel Of The Lord Will Strike Dead Anyone With Evil Plans For Me- FFK by igbsam(m): 12:37am On Mar 02, 2015
So its Okay for Him to wish GMB dead abi.............

All these PDP supporters are jokers!
Re: The Angel Of The Lord Will Strike Dead Anyone With Evil Plans For Me- FFK by coolneger(m): 12:43am On Mar 02, 2015
My guy don dey fear o! But nobody shld kill am abeg,we need more of his comedy yarns abeg.
Re: The Angel Of The Lord Will Strike Dead Anyone With Evil Plans For Me- FFK by amokeme(f): 12:48am On Mar 02, 2015
lol.. this guy is a joke sha
Re: The Angel Of The Lord Will Strike Dead Anyone With Evil Plans For Me- FFK by tsdarkside(m): 12:53am On Mar 02, 2015
************************************************************************************************************

lilcashking:
JONATHAN EBELE AZIKIWE NEED TO ANSWER THE FOLLOWING
QUESTIONS IF HE WANT NIGERIAN TO TRUST HIM AGAIN FOR
ANOTHER FOUR YEAR.
* In 2008 when Obasanjo picked you to be Yar'adua's running
mate who were the people that first kicked against your
candidacy?The Ijaws did. Their reason was that the 2 years as
governor in Bayelsa you did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. Till date,
your erra is still termedthe worst in Bayelsa.
* Why did Obasanjo find it difficult to sell you to his allies and
PDP as Yaradua's running mate?You Jonathan had acase with
EFCC has documents proved you embezzled N9,000,000,000
(NINE BILLION NAIRA) while your wife Patience laundered$
4,000,000 (FOURMILLION DOLLARS) all these within two years.
* Ebele, who was your biggest opposition in becoming
Yar'adua's running mate? The answer is EDWINCLARK. The man
who today is your mouth piece and who is pretending loves
you the most.
* Azikiwe, amongst other tricks, what did you do to gather
public sympathy? You Mr Deceitful sent people to blow up part
of your house in Bayelsa to make it look like it was your
political opponents. The SSS released a report which you guys
later hid to debunk your dubious claim.
* Jonathan, when Yar'adua made you to be in charge of
negotiations with the Niger Delta Militants, who were those
who objected and what was their reasons?Asari,Tompolo, and
Boyloaf. Their reason being that you are not sincere in the
Niger Delta course but only after your pocket.
SHOULD I GO ON?
* What was your agreement with PDP regarding a 2ndterm.
You promised and even swore you will go for a SINGLE TERM
*Why did you jail James Ibori and forced Aoandoka to go
under ground? To revenge their utmost loyalty to the
lateYar'adua.
* Did you fulfill your agreement to Tinubu and other seven
when they had to betray their party at that last minute in order
to canvass for you. ABSOLUTELY NO.
* How did you try to mock and tarnish Obasanjo? You didn't
only remove all his loyalist from your government,you also
made sure you made his enemies your closes tallies. You don't
need me to start calling names right?
* Who is Jonathan's BIGGEEST Northern Ally? Alli ModuSherrif.
The CHIEF SPONSOR OF BOKO HARAM. AWAY FROMPOLITICS.
* You promised Nigerians incentives in order to remove
subsidy. Things like stable power, metro buses (inLagosand
Abuja), full road rehabilitation etc. MR LIAR WHERE ARE THEY.
* Obasanjo's government brought GSM amongs other things,
Yar adua's short time in government brought RULE OF LAW.
Jonathan what has yours brought? NOTHING EXCEPT INCREASE
IN CORRUPTION.
* Never in the history of Nigeria has all institutions witnessed
as much strike as yours.
*Jonathan WHERE ARE THE CHIBOK GIRLS.
* Jonathan what in Heaven's name do you need FIVE
presidential jet for even with the high rate of poverty in the
land.
* Ebele, the ONLY Nigerian president that tried all means to
DIVIDE Nigeria along Religion and Ethnic line.* The ONLY
AFRICAN PRESIDENT THAT OPENLY CELEBRATES CRIMINALS
AND EX CONVICTS. Kashamu,Alameisia (or whatever), Bode
George.
* Jonathan will rather gallivant with Nollywood stars than have
a session with those brains who are truly making Nigerians
proud both Home and Abroad. Or better Still,compose a
comforting message to the people of NorthEast. Nigeria as at
today HAS NO GOVERNMENT.
Weprovide our water - borehole.
We provide our light - generator/ inverter
We provide our security - high fence/ cctv
We provide our education - private school.
We produce fuel yet pay the most in the world.
We have no motorable federal road.
A BIG SHAME NIGERIA HAS NO NATIONALCARRIER.
HIGH Un employment in the land.
High rate of Corruption(the CLOWN wants to curb corruption
with technology).
JONATHAN YOU ARE A FAILURE!!!
Even if WE give you 10 terms ( 40 YEARS).YOU WILL STILLNOT
TAKE US TO THE PROMISE LAND.
FELLOW NIGERIANS :
Share these on your Facebook, Twitter, Instergram, BBM,
Whatsapp, And every blog andforum you know ( COPY AND
PASTE ON AS MANY THREADS ON NAIRALAND AS YOU CAN. THE
WHOLE NIGERIA MUST SEE AND HEAR OF JONATHAN'S LIES).
Until Jonathan can answer the above questions.

************************************************************************************************************

4 Likes

Re: The Angel Of The Lord Will Strike Dead Anyone With Evil Plans For Me- FFK by Locapito(m): 1:05am On Mar 02, 2015
Hahahahahaha!!!!!! Coward, u re no match to TINUBU, ask ur paymaster. TINUBU wrestles with lions and bears, not a small rat like ffk. We knw ffk as a Gigolo and he's ready to sing and dance when givn food & money.

1 Like

Re: The Angel Of The Lord Will Strike Dead Anyone With Evil Plans For Me- FFK by tsdarkside(m): 1:10am On Mar 02, 2015
IDIAT...PARANOID FOOL...... angry angry angry
Re: The Angel Of The Lord Will Strike Dead Anyone With Evil Plans For Me- FFK by dotcomnamename: 1:35am On Mar 02, 2015
[size=20pt]So you dey fear Jagaban? I think sey you dey form Warrior before.. Ase ko ti e le[/size] undecided

3 Likes

Re: The Angel Of The Lord Will Strike Dead Anyone With Evil Plans For Me- FFK by preselect(m): 1:53am On Mar 02, 2015
danielchioboy:
GEJ TILL THE END

hear! hear! cool
Re: The Angel Of The Lord Will Strike Dead Anyone With Evil Plans For Me- FFK by FemiFaniKayode: 1:54am On Mar 02, 2015
Any APC member that wishes me dead or calls me stupid again na Ayilala go kill una

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Reuben Abati: Bill Gates As A Wailing Wailer / Fresh Crisis Hits IPOB As Nnamdi Kanu Bars Brother From Issuing Statements / IGP Arase’s Maiden Visit To Lagos (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.