Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,700 members, 7,827,566 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Please Help!who Do I Confess To,pastor Or My Wife? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help!who Do I Confess To,pastor Or My Wife? (22911 Views)

I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him / Should I Confess ? / She Confess To Her Husband, Now........ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help!who Do I Confess To,pastor Or My Wife? by Nobody: 7:02am On Mar 03, 2015
Omotolu:
...you're not serious...

why
Re: Please Help!who Do I Confess To,pastor Or My Wife? by Nobody: 7:02am On Mar 03, 2015
anwo247:
Confess to both and see me after service

pastor
Re: Please Help!who Do I Confess To,pastor Or My Wife? by Nobody: 7:03am On Mar 03, 2015
Jarus:
1 You didn't sound born-again
2, You didn't sound remorseful
3, You didn't sound you're telling the truth. Looks made-up

umhmmm
Re: Please Help!who Do I Confess To,pastor Or My Wife? by Nobody: 7:03am On Mar 03, 2015
fairygeh:
Poster you are so despicable, a very wicked man,what an hypocrite you are,.you went to another woman's house,"prophesied" healing by kissing the affected part close to her "George Bush" or what did u call it,,you slept with another woman.Now you are here asking us what to do.were we there when you were f****ing the woman? Sort ur issues out yourself. Mtchewwwww

take it easy

1 Like

Re: Please Help!who Do I Confess To,pastor Or My Wife? by Nobody: 7:05am On Mar 03, 2015
freecocoa:
Smh, she had pain and you both still had $ex, you kissed the part to pronounce healing, mschew.

unhmm
point made
Re: Please Help!who Do I Confess To,pastor Or My Wife? by Nobody: 7:06am On Mar 03, 2015
Blitz888:

This is so so apt.
If you have my kinda Pastor be sure your matter will be the crux of his sermon next Sunday.
I know you know this verse of the scripture but it has helped me;
"If you confess your sins He is faithful and just to forgive you and to cleans you from all unrighteousness" 1Jh1:9

nice
wondered were the words came from mesef
Re: Please Help!who Do I Confess To,pastor Or My Wife? by Nobody: 7:06am On Mar 03, 2015
freecocoa:
Smh, she had pain and you both still had $ex, you kissed the part to pronounce healing, mschew.

hahhaha
take it easy
these things happen off the lines
Re: Please Help!who Do I Confess To,pastor Or My Wife? by Mintayo(m): 7:08am On Mar 03, 2015
bukatyne:

Kiss of healing
Kiss of deliverance grin cheesy
Re: Please Help!who Do I Confess To,pastor Or My Wife? by stepo707: 7:15am On Mar 03, 2015
Tearg1:

HAVE YOU DONE ALL THESE BEFORE? MR PROPHET!!!!!
Hahahahahhahaha.am not married yet bro but yes I did this steps when I committed fornication

PS : Its not easy to do them but it necessary in order to get forgiveness
Re: Please Help!who Do I Confess To,pastor Or My Wife? by Minet16(m): 7:21am On Mar 03, 2015
debolly:

Sorry. He made it grin grin.

Apology accepted
Re: Please Help!who Do I Confess To,pastor Or My Wife? by Nobody: 7:36am On Mar 03, 2015
Minet16:

may my destiny not be front page IJN n may i remain miserable n poor 4 d rest of my life untill i apologise to #MESSPERO90.
u see ur life dis is a sign of a castrated n fustrated he goal. u beta turn 2 GOD 4 ur village people 2 leave u alone.
Re: Please Help!who Do I Confess To,pastor Or My Wife? by Charly68: 7:39am On Mar 03, 2015
Nobody can please God through legalistic or carbalistic demand or self righteousness..your conscience disturbed you fine it is because of the spirit of God in u but ask God for mercy and grace to sin no more..you are not under law again you are in Christ..if your child fall into a pit of feaces will you allow him to die there or bring him out and wash him ? Your righteousness is in Christ Jesus..plead his blood and move forward.
When the devil come to remind u about the issue remind him about Hebrew 10:14 Your sins are cleansed forever
.no man can please God except in Christ Jesus..2) Remind the devil about his own future in hell fire.. God forgives us but he did not forgives the devil and that is why he keeps accusing man before God.Thank God for his love..he gives room for reconciliation ..did u hear Jesus persecuting or accusing any sinner in the bible ? No he came to reconcile them with God..What u are facing is called demonic strongholds..use the word of God to set yourself free..Thanks for painting this scenario it is really affecting many people in the body of Christ..
Re: Please Help!who Do I Confess To,pastor Or My Wife? by liricyst(m): 7:43am On Mar 03, 2015
steppin:
Op,
You saw the "George Bush" and still kissed it?
May God have mercy on you!
This story reeks of lies, but na Nl we dey...anything goes.

true...for him to describe it as george bush exposes how carnal he really is...i won't waste my time giving an advice
Re: Please Help!who Do I Confess To,pastor Or My Wife? by Minet16(m): 7:47am On Mar 03, 2015
messpero90:
u see ur life

JESUS, boy you aren't born again.
But I didn't say all these now
Re: Please Help!who Do I Confess To,pastor Or My Wife? by ARBITRAGEUR: 8:09am On Mar 03, 2015
My brother. What you need is restitution.

The general rule in restitution is

(1) Identify the party who looses/is cheated through your action/inaction

(2) Evaluate the level of risk/difficulty required in the particular restitution

(3) Where the risk is high, carry your MOG along so that he can give you both moral and spiritual support

(4) Confess what you have done to the offended.

(5) Where possible, replace whatever you have wrongly taken with a view to pacifying the offended.

In your own case, there are possibility of two offended:

(a) Your wife

(b) Your sex partner's husband (if she is married

My brother, you will not only confess to your wife, you will have to go and tell the husband of the lady (if she is married) that you slept with his wife.

May God help you through this.
If
Re: Please Help!who Do I Confess To,pastor Or My Wife? by Nobody: 8:28am On Mar 03, 2015
Minet16:

JESUS, boy you aren't born again.
But I didn't say all these now
yeah but if u wnt some, "u get some.
Re: Please Help!who Do I Confess To,pastor Or My Wife? by Dubemkelly(m): 8:31am On Mar 03, 2015
See no reasons why you should confess, atone your sins to God and pour out your weaknesses and heart to Him, then try to be in control next time cos He's forgiven you and your sins are rolled away.
Re: Please Help!who Do I Confess To,pastor Or My Wife? by Nobody: 8:36am On Mar 03, 2015
signor11:

why
...being alone with an ex,that alone is an invitation to treat. Kissing or seducively blessing her injured tummy is WOW,I mean it's a Zap.I.n.g deal.so tell me if a serious guy does that.anyway,go and sin no more...
Re: Please Help!who Do I Confess To,pastor Or My Wife? by roladex(f): 9:49am On Mar 03, 2015
Devil go sidown jeje,una go go find am,dere ar some tins dat could b avoided,like goin to her place.if u r realy a tru man of God u could even pray over d phone and she will b healed.its just a word.cos he sent forth Hs words in every situation.it was a deliberate act cos why must u kiss d spot.and see d useless lady dat says she's having severe pains,shey person wey dey feel pains dey Bleep?knowinfullly well dat Hs a pastor.na wa o.cos I knw der ar some avoidable mistakes.go and ask God for forgivness.
Re: Please Help!who Do I Confess To,pastor Or My Wife? by Evina(f): 9:55am On Mar 03, 2015
signor11:

two people need to be told in remorse
God and the wife

God should only hear after the wife has........................when you come to the temple to offer your sacrifice and have a issue with someone drop the sacrifice and go reconcile....................................

That is out of context. It is, and you remember that your brother has something against you.

Meaning that, someone is offended with you. In thus case, the wife is NOT offended because she is NOT aware of any offense against her. Infact, going by your quote, there is NOT even any issue that the wife is aware of.

Also, you ARE wrong to state that one must make it right with man before God! NO! You make it right with God first and ask for grace to make it right with man.

Finally, not telling the wife is not because he wants to cover his sin, but because he needs to apply wisdom, as the wife may not be emotionally mature enough to handle the confession.
Re: Please Help!who Do I Confess To,pastor Or My Wife? by gunnerman(m): 10:07am On Mar 03, 2015
Cpumping:
Let me tell u how dis story wd end. Ur ex will call u in a few weeks time n tell u she is preggss. grin
Just be watching.

My brother,thanks for ur contribution nd prophecy, ur realy helping maters
Re: Please Help!who Do I Confess To,pastor Or My Wife? by gunnerman(m): 10:24am On Mar 03, 2015
My dear brothers nd sister,i want to realy apprcte ur cntrbtions,thanks.But i think I'm being misunderstood here.I ddnt say I was a pastor. I'm just a worker in d chch but smtimes I'm opportuned to preach. I'm not a pastor pls.
Re: Please Help!who Do I Confess To,pastor Or My Wife? by poik(m): 11:15am On Mar 03, 2015
[quote author=gunnerman post=31231426][/quote]

I don't mean to sound judgemental op, but the post is funny.
How do you express sympathy by kissing a strange woman's innards?
Let me tell u what happened. The devil was angered by your hammering on faithfulness and decided to test you on the same grounds-which you fell plumb for.
Like the Bible says, old fire never dies out. It was referring to ex-lovers. You made a mistake by as much as re-opening contact with her,cos I guess you guys were hotly in love. Not to talk of going there alone, which triggered all this.
What to do: confess to both your pastor and your wife. As a matter of fact,the forgiveness is not complete UNTIL she forgives you; you sinned against your marital vows. I want to believe you are genuinely repentant, for posting this here. Forget about your wife and her condition; nothing will happen. I am not guaranteeing she will not be pained, but that is a joker the enemy s using to keep u spiritually stagnated, and caged. And I think anything is better than that condition, trust me.
You may be shocked sef to see how easy the reconciliation will be, both with God and your spouse. Shalom!!
Re: Please Help!who Do I Confess To,pastor Or My Wife? by chikzyet(f): 11:18am On Mar 03, 2015
Confess to God n not man.make sure u don't do it again. B careful of that lady cos since you have tried it once,u can still be coerced to doit again.
Re: Please Help!who Do I Confess To,pastor Or My Wife? by MimiOkwara(f): 12:54pm On Mar 03, 2015
Hnmmmm[color=#770077][/color]. Confess to your wife and trust her to forgive u
Re: Please Help!who Do I Confess To,pastor Or My Wife? by bosunjohns(m): 1:08pm On Mar 03, 2015
Evina:
Wow! I really don't like it when people go all "you ought to know better", but man of God, I can't help but point out your errors.

You saw the signs! Both the subtle and glaring signs, but you chose to satisfy the desires of your carnal nature! When you started calling and texting and enjoying the rush of excitement and excusing those feelings for something harmless and innocent and trusting in your ability to stay disciplined, it was clear that you had already embraced temptation.

Anyways, now that the sin is committed, search yourself deeply. Are you truly sorry? Do you truly desire repentance? Then genuinely confess your sins to God and apply the blood of Jesus over your error, because He is faithful and just to forgive and cleanse us from ALL unrighteousness.

Then, take steps to cease ALL forms of communication with that ex! I am not really a fan of confessing your sins to pastors, I mean, is it to get counselled or what?

As for wifey, I don't think it is wise to tell her because you will just open an endless tap of suspicion. Being that she is very emotional, it could lead to everlasting distrust.

Next time, tell her when you meet the ex. Be open about your relationships with others, that is one way to check yourself from falling.
Re: Please Help!who Do I Confess To,pastor Or My Wife? by luluosas(m): 1:38pm On Mar 03, 2015
Confess to your pastor and let the pastor do the mediation to reconcile you with your wife. You will then confess to your wife in the presence of your pastor and the healing will take place before any injury. Go ahead now! Thank you.
Re: Please Help!who Do I Confess To,pastor Or My Wife? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Mar 03, 2015
why should u confess to ur pastor is he God ? instead of confessing to him why not just tell ur wife...but even if she had no heart condition i don't think telling her would be a good idea cos she might take it wrongly...what she doesn't know cant hurt her as long as u just confess to God and try to avoid temptations and putting urself in compromising situations in future
Re: Please Help!who Do I Confess To,pastor Or My Wife? by Nobody: 7:39am On Mar 04, 2015
Evina:

That is out of context. It is, and you remember that your brother has something against you.

Meaning that, someone is offended with you. In thus case, the wife is NOT offended because she is NOT aware of any offense against her. Infact, going by your quote, there is NOT even any issue that the wife is aware of.

Also, you ARE wrong to state that one must make it right with man before God! NO! You make it right with God first and ask for grace to make it right with man.

Finally, not telling the wife is not because he wants to cover his sin, but because he needs to apply wisdom, as the wife may not be emotionally mature enough to handle the confession.
Id accept that my comment was offline
thanks for the correction

i wont say your wrong. you have a right to your opinion.

Although i beg to differ
in many ways we offend all. she dont know but He knows(if i habour iniquity in my heart the lord won hear me). how do we expect God to forgive us when we havent made our way right with men (hidden sin). emotionally matured or not the truth be told and soon as possible. when matters like this are hidden only a long line of WHYS come up later. let her be the one to decide. dont forget what the Word says if she wont forgive call someone and have them help you plead and if she still doesnt forgive then let it alone.
Re: Please Help!who Do I Confess To,pastor Or My Wife? by Nobody: 7:40am On Mar 04, 2015
Omotolu:
...being alone with an ex,that alone is an invitation to treat. Kissing or seducively blessing her injured tummy is WOW,I mean it's a Zap.I.n.g deal.so tell me if a serious guy does that.anyway,go and sin no more...

ok
Re: Please Help!who Do I Confess To,pastor Or My Wife? by Evina(f): 9:07am On Mar 04, 2015
signor11:

Id accept that my comment was offline
thanks for the correction

i wont say your wrong. you have a right to your opinion.

Although i beg to differ
in many ways we offend all. she dont know but He knows(if i habour iniquity in my heart the lord won hear me). how do we expect God to forgive us when we havent made our way right with men (hidden sin). emotionally matured or not the truth be told and soon as possible. when matters like this are hidden only a long line of WHYS come up later. let her be the one to decide. dont forget what the Word says if she wont forgive call someone and have them help you plead and if she still doesnt forgive then let it alone.

You made really strong points.
It is a dicey situation.
Re: Please Help!who Do I Confess To,pastor Or My Wife? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Mar 04, 2015
Evina:

You made really strong points.
It is a dicey situation.

sorry i ought to say wont in the won above (if i habour ini...................................)

ok
I SEE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Can My Husband Adopt My Son Legally? / Why Did You Marry In The First Place. / "My daughter can speak 3 international languages" Nigerian Dad praise daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.