Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:02 AM

Please Help!who Do I Confess To,pastor Or My Wife? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help!who Do I Confess To,pastor Or My Wife? (22857 Views)

I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him / Should I Confess ? / She Confess To Her Husband, Now........ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: Please Help!who Do I Confess To,pastor Or My Wife? by firstking01(m): 7:48pm On Oct 23, 2016
firstgirl:
Tell it to God in prayers
I saw your mail but couldn't access my mail, but you can follow me back so can pm you or something...thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Did You Marry In The First Place. / 70% Of Failed Marriages In Nigeria Come From Girls That Bleach - Philanthropist / Is It A Sin To Masturbate While Doing A Video Call With Your Spouse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.