Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:04 PM

Please Help!who Do I Confess To,pastor Or My Wife? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help!who Do I Confess To,pastor Or My Wife? (22858 Views)

I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him / Should I Confess ? / She Confess To Her Husband, Now........ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help!who Do I Confess To,pastor Or My Wife? by fairygeh(f): 8:05pm On Mar 02, 2015
gunnerman:

Something she did three minths earlier?common man!how long does it take for a woman who had her baby through CS to heal?talkless of a common appendicitis.
It even shows you have been in this business for long,by saying how long does it take common appendicitis to heal,you are so annoying.

1 Like

Re: Please Help!who Do I Confess To,pastor Or My Wife? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Mar 02, 2015
Anyone who comiits fornication is NOT really born again inthe eyes of God.no change.
Re: Please Help!who Do I Confess To,pastor Or My Wife? by cecejobs(m): 8:09pm On Mar 02, 2015
Often times we look for perfect people to relate with
but they do not really exist cos God doesn't want who will take His place in our life. Telling your pastor, does he have the capacity to forgive sin? If you can't stand telling your wife only (cos you sinned against her, God and yourself.) My advice for you is for you to sincerely ask God for mercy like David did, (2 Sam 12:16-24, Ps 51), thereafter forgive yourself and carry on with life. If you can forgive yourself, the guilt will die soon. Every man has weakness, I believe you should have known yours by now, run from it if it won't repeat again and ruin you. Goodluck!

1 Like

Re: Please Help!who Do I Confess To,pastor Or My Wife? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Mar 02, 2015
You are one body by marriage, if one part of the body is sick (of guilt), then it affects the body of marriage as a whole, whether you talk about it or not with a pastor, wont change much, you need to talk to the body of your marriage (your wife) and that body as a whole needs to find healing together.

There is no excuse like heartconditions to not tell the truth to your wife. Not telling the truth will create distance between you and her, on the long run that distance will be the breeding ground of another unfaithful step...

There is also no excuse for u getting in contact with that ex, u going there for visit, kissing at such a place...and then acting innocent..you all did this outside the knowledge of your wife...the evil started there...a wise man knows where the sins starts... if you have a marriage you are a unity and your wife should be part of this your actions. if you hide it from her, you already have chosen deep down in you that you are on cheating ways...

I guess you didnt had a condom in your pocket before you went there? ...what if a pregnancy pops up? what when you expose your precious wife to attaining a STD from another women? How can you ever do that to someone you love? You bring danger to her body and soul!

Seems you got a serious job to do to be worth it the name husband again....

Just hope your wife will heal from this hurt, you can only break trust once, from then on it's gonna be a fulltime job proving you are reliable...the unity of the body of marriage will not any longer be a gift, but a constant job to work on and to repair...

you left the garden of eden and dragged yourself and your wife into the reality of a world of sin and unfaithfulness...it's a bitter fruit and i pray you both come out of it stronger...as better gardeners of the garden of love

4 Likes

Re: Please Help!who Do I Confess To,pastor Or My Wife? by Tearg1: 8:11pm On Mar 02, 2015
Akinz0126:
What makes you kiss her judge bush at the first place?Anyway the deal has been done and whether you like it or not,what you did'll sooner or latter haunt you because you don't expect to get away with that ugly scenario.But to avoid further disaster or to ammeliorate the implication and punishment of what you did,tell it to your wife the earlier the better.And you should have it at the back of your mind that,she would definitely get upset and rebuke you for the atrocities you've committed and you should be ready to face the penalty of what you've done.Lobatan

YOU ARE STUCK IN THE DARK AGES..... You sound very Religious
Re: Please Help!who Do I Confess To,pastor Or My Wife? by Ilekeh(f): 8:12pm On Mar 02, 2015
Are you married to your pastor?

Silly question.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help!who Do I Confess To,pastor Or My Wife? by babilicious: 8:13pm On Mar 02, 2015
gunnerman:

I kno its God who 4givs but then i was at d Redemption Camp wen pastor Adeboye said,he cheated on his wife,comfessed to God,but God told him to go and confess to his wife b4 He forgive him.
Pastor Adebayo is only a man of God and not God Himself. Don't replace what The bible approves or says with what a man of God said or did unless u will be guilty of trusting/ believing man instead of God, don't idolize man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help!who Do I Confess To,pastor Or My Wife? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Mar 02, 2015
[size=18pt]SWEAT TOO MUCH
Visit Us[/size]
Re: Please Help!who Do I Confess To,pastor Or My Wife? by Tearg1: 8:14pm On Mar 02, 2015
Tufanja:
You are one body by marriage, if one part of the body is sick (of guilt), then it affects the body of marriage as a whole, whether you talk about it or not with a pastor, wont change much, you need to talk to the body of your marriage (your wife) and that body as a whole needs to find healing together.

There is no excuse like heartconditions to not tell the truth to your wife. Not telling the truth will create distance between you and her, on the long run that distance will be the breeding ground of another unfaithful step...

There is also no excuse for u getting in contact with that ex, u going there for visit, kissing at such a place...and then acting innocent..you all did this outside the knowledge of your wife...the evil started there...a wise man knows where the sins starts... if you have a marriage you are a unity and your wife should be part of this your actions. if you hide it from her, you already have chosen deep down in you that you are on cheating ways...

I guess you didnt had a condom in your pocket before you went there? ...what if a pregnancy pops up? what when you expose your precious wife to attaining a STD from another women? How can you ever do that to someone you love? You bring danger to her body and soul!

Seems you got a serious job to do to be worth it the name husband again....

Just hope your wife will heal from this hurt, you can only break trust once, from then on it's gonna be a fulltime job proving you are reliable...the unity of the body of marriage will not only longer be a gift, but a constant job to work on and to repair...

you left the garden of eden and dragged yourself and your wife into the reality of a world of sin and unfaithfulness...it's a bitter fruit and i pray you both come out of it stronger...as better gardeners of the garden of love

ARE YOU GOD.!!!!!! How will your advice heal his emotional wounds.... Man, Hes acknoweldged that what he has done was not right... Your advice is sooo judgemental and would lead to a wreck in their marriage if followed.!!!!... your advice lacks wisdom
Re: Please Help!who Do I Confess To,pastor Or My Wife? by cicibnolly1: 8:15pm On Mar 02, 2015
ur ex invitd u to her house n u went,,,sowi to ask BT wot wia u tinking wen u kissed d operated part,,,,, also went ahead to pronounce healin ,,,she kissed u n u didn't decline,,,,,rada u gave wot she wantd to her,,,,,u got wot u wantd OK

1 Like

Re: Please Help!who Do I Confess To,pastor Or My Wife? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Mar 02, 2015
@Op Confess to your wife because if u dont, there is a high probability of u doing it again. Furthermore, i personally dont see a reason to tell ur pastor now until d case gets out of hand.. #PersonalOpinion and do d needful by cutting all forms of contact with her. THE LORD IS YOUR STRENGTH.

1 Like

Re: Please Help!who Do I Confess To,pastor Or My Wife? by Tearg1: 8:16pm On Mar 02, 2015
cicibnolly1:
ur ex invitd u to her house n u went,,,sowi to ask BT wot wia u tinking wen u kissed d operated part,,,,, also went ahead to pronounce healin ,,,she kissed u n u didn't decline,,,,,rada u gave wot she wantd to her,,,,,u got wot u wantd OK

Are you any better? MR Saint
Re: Please Help!who Do I Confess To,pastor Or My Wife? by Nten: 8:16pm On Mar 02, 2015
You are a wonderful person oh. U went to ur ex and pronounce healing on an injury in the name of God, u still went ahead and kiss the affected part, u still went ahead & 4ucked her. If it were some other person would u have gone the extent of kissing a patient wound that asked for prayers?
Dont tell ur wife, ask God for forgiveness not pastor, delete ur ex number dont contact her any more, because they all would lost trust in you as a preacher.
Re: Please Help!who Do I Confess To,pastor Or My Wife? by Ernestism(m): 8:16pm On Mar 02, 2015
Bado lover boy pastor angry grin lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Please Help!who Do I Confess To,pastor Or My Wife? by Tearg1: 8:16pm On Mar 02, 2015
Nten:
You are a wonderful person oh. U went to ur ex and pronounce healing on an injury in the name of God, u still went ahead and kiss the affected part, u still went ahead & 4ucked her. If it were some other person would u have gone the extent of kissing a patient wound that ask for prayers?

You are full of Judgements
Re: Please Help!who Do I Confess To,pastor Or My Wife? by ayusco85(m): 8:20pm On Mar 02, 2015
bolivnnaija:

Yeah! I agree totally.
But something tells me, this is Super Story!

Weda its super story or not, the moral of the story is "thou shall not keep contacts with an ex". #Shikena
Re: Please Help!who Do I Confess To,pastor Or My Wife? by trak25(m): 8:20pm On Mar 02, 2015
Don't you know getting the contacts of your ex after marriage is trouble?let's just hope the trouble ends here cus such story must have season 2 make we pray say ur ex no cari belle o bcus na there yawa go gas...and make em b say dat ones wey una do no go make u go bak again bcus nw its a psychological thing.jst tell ur wife nw bfr one woman go cari big belle come ur house o bcus na there the casego worse.
Re: Please Help!who Do I Confess To,pastor Or My Wife? by dking123: 8:21pm On Mar 02, 2015
How come nobody has adviced the OP to go for HIV test. pls go for test and dont infect your poor wife.Tell your wife about it and pray your ex dont come back to say that she is pregnant for you.
Take responsibility for your actions.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help!who Do I Confess To,pastor Or My Wife? by Tearg1: 8:23pm On Mar 02, 2015
dking123:
How come nobody has adviced the OP to go for HIV test. pls go for test and dont infect your poor wife.Tell your wife about it and pray your ex dont come back to say that she is pregnant for you.
Take responsibility for your actions.

Doctor Doctor I hail ooooo!!!! You must have done worse than the OP
Re: Please Help!who Do I Confess To,pastor Or My Wife? by Akinz0126(m): 8:24pm On Mar 02, 2015
Tearg1:

YOU ARE STUCK IN THE DARK AGES..... You sound very Religious
Am not religious just the bitter truth.you never can tell probably that lady was on a mission to reck his family and if the wife of the person in question heard what the husband did from a third party outside toh what'll happen by then?

1 Like

Re: Please Help!who Do I Confess To,pastor Or My Wife? by Tearg1: 8:24pm On Mar 02, 2015
Ernestism:
Bado lover boy pastor angry grin lipsrsealed

You be bado too na
Re: Please Help!who Do I Confess To,pastor Or My Wife? by PastorOla1: 8:24pm On Mar 02, 2015
GO TELL IT TO GOD, REPENT & DO IT NO MORE. PRAY FOR DAILY GRACE.
Re: Please Help!who Do I Confess To,pastor Or My Wife? by Tearg1: 8:25pm On Mar 02, 2015
Akinz0126:
Am not religious just the bitter truth.you never can tell probably that lady was on a mission to reck his family and if the wife of the person in question heard what the husband did from a third party outside toh what'll happen by then?

It will be hearsay!!!!!..... Confessing to the wife will create unecessary heartache.... except God tells him to do such.!!!!
Re: Please Help!who Do I Confess To,pastor Or My Wife? by ayusco85(m): 8:26pm On Mar 02, 2015
bolivnnaija:

Yeah! I agree totally.
But something tells me, this is Super Story!

The moral of this OP is to never keep touch with an ex. Its too risky and not advisable

1 Like

Re: Please Help!who Do I Confess To,pastor Or My Wife? by HARTSL: 8:28pm On Mar 02, 2015
To confess may not be that easy but bear in it mind that she may use it to blackmail you into fornicating more with her since you are a worker in the church. So the earlier you set yourself free the better but bear it in mind that if you are a worker in RCCG, it will earn you one year suspension from the workforce.
Re: Please Help!who Do I Confess To,pastor Or My Wife? by dking123: 8:29pm On Mar 02, 2015
Tearg1:

Doctor Doctor I hail ooooo!!!! You must have done worse than the OP
Anything can happen.we should learn to take responsibility for our actions.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help!who Do I Confess To,pastor Or My Wife? by Tearg1: 8:30pm On Mar 02, 2015
HARTSL:
To confess may not be that easy but bear in it mind that she may use it to blackmail you into fornicating more with her since you are a worker in the church. So the earlier you set yourself free the better but bear it in mind that if you are a worker in RCCG, it will earn you one year suspension from the workforce.

everyone is prone to making mistakes....!!!... RCCG has to set guidelines because its the House of God, just like any other Church...!!! but that doesnt mean every church has to do same....

If you ban him from serving God, after he has repented, of what Good is it to the kingdom?
Re: Please Help!who Do I Confess To,pastor Or My Wife? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Mar 02, 2015
@Tearg1

Nah...you can indeed read it as judgmental. It's in the eye of the beholder/reader maybe.
But i can guarantee it wasnt meant that way. All writing ups have their beholders limitations, dont they?
No need to rage. It's already too much a world of hurt. So let's keep it cool.
Just that mild physician – putrid wounds. And the healing is all that mattered to me.
Re: Please Help!who Do I Confess To,pastor Or My Wife? by Tearg1: 8:32pm On Mar 02, 2015
Tufanja:
@Tearg1

Nah...you can indeed read it as judgmental. It's in the eye of the beholder/reader maybe.
But i can guarantee it wasnt meant that way. All writing ups have their beholders limitations, dont they?
No need to rage. It's already too much a world of hurt. So let's keep it cool.
Just that mild physician – putrid wounds. And the healing is all that mattered to me.

creating more pain does not heal the wound!!!
Re: Please Help!who Do I Confess To,pastor Or My Wife? by Dragonking: 8:33pm On Mar 02, 2015
gunnerman:

I kno its God who 4givs but then i was at d Redemption Camp wen pastor Adeboye said,he cheated on his wife,comfessed to God,but God told him to go and confess to his wife b4 He forgive him.

Then confess to your wife.. and don't try to lie or twist the story when confessing to your wife or else you will suffer double punishment.
Re: Please Help!who Do I Confess To,pastor Or My Wife? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Mar 02, 2015
Pls don't tell your pastor about it, unless you wanna be used as sunday sermon. Don't stop praying with your wife, buy her some gift be nice to her, cook for her, take her to the movies...do these for couple weeks, and make sure you tell her the crime you committed in the middle of the night, kneel down if possible and cry and let her know it won't happen again. Promise her that you guys will have a marriage vow to renew your unity. God bless you
Re: Please Help!who Do I Confess To,pastor Or My Wife? by chillingbabe: 8:35pm On Mar 02, 2015
ayusco85:
Thunder will fire any lady or man who is still in touch with his or her ex. Ex's are evil, stay away from them. U ve no business been friends or in communication with an ex.
GBAM smiley ..The earlier most people get this into their brains,the better. angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Did You Marry In The First Place. / 70% Of Failed Marriages In Nigeria Come From Girls That Bleach - Philanthropist / My Funny Experience Today December 25th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.