Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Please Help!who Do I Confess To,pastor Or My Wife? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help!who Do I Confess To,pastor Or My Wife? (22872 Views)

I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him / Should I Confess ? / She Confess To Her Husband, Now........ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help!who Do I Confess To,pastor Or My Wife? by Nten: 8:35pm On Mar 02, 2015
Tearg1:

You are full of Judgements

i didnt only judge i gave my verdict. Are you aware your ex was trying to tempt you and you still fell for it. As a preacher your spirituality isnt suppose to be in doubt. Quite well she met u delivering at a seminar maybe as a changed man and a married man, so she decided to check out personally whether you are the guy she use to know. Think bro... Think
Re: Please Help!who Do I Confess To,pastor Or My Wife? by Akinz0126(m): 8:35pm On Mar 02, 2015
Tearg1:

It will be hearsay!!!!!..... Confessing to the wife will create unecessary heartache.... except God tells him to do such.!!!!
Is that so?was it God that instructed him to kiss the other lady's judge bush?If truly he's a true man of God then he already defiled himself and he should be ready for the consequences of his action.
Re: Please Help!who Do I Confess To,pastor Or My Wife? by Sharksblow(m): 8:36pm On Mar 02, 2015
all these OPs sef. How many rounds did u do? if it's just one round, it's not cheating. Continue bleeping her And do a summative apology. BTW, u didn't tell us your name And ur wife's.

1 Like

Re: Please Help!who Do I Confess To,pastor Or My Wife? by ideology(m): 8:37pm On Mar 02, 2015
@Gunnerman
Hmmmm, nice comments from nlders

IF THE STORY IS TRUE
#My opinion.

you offended your God, your wife and Yourself. so Leave pastor out of it.

Talk to your God, surely he will forgive you.
Talk to yourself, forgiving oneself is not easy but Try …
Talk to your wife, well this sounds odd, if you were single, I'll say keep it to yourself.
What happens if she finds out??
its better she knows the truth from you rather than hearing from outside. Also telling her the truth will help you forgive yourself.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help!who Do I Confess To,pastor Or My Wife? by Tearg1: 8:42pm On Mar 02, 2015
Akinz0126:
Is that so?was it God that instructed him to kiss the other lady's judge bush?If truly he's a true man of God then he already defiled himself and he should be ready for the consequences of his action.

us Humans are quick to condemn, well since you believe you are better than him, why not cast the first stone??
Re: Please Help!who Do I Confess To,pastor Or My Wife? by Dragonking: 8:42pm On Mar 02, 2015
fairygeh:
It even shows you have been in this business for long,by saying how long does it take common appendicitis to heal,you are so annoying.

Don't mind the guy..he is a serial cheat using born again to cover up his nefarious actions..how can a so called born again proclaim healing by kissing a woman's punny? this is one reason I avoid the so called born again people, many of them are like Satan if not worse.

1 Like

Re: Please Help!who Do I Confess To,pastor Or My Wife? by Eluwilussit(m): 8:42pm On Mar 02, 2015
kilokeys:
kissed and pronounced healing

u are truly a miracle man..

u hv cured her from konji

Thanks. All them hypocrites. He can tell all he wants but he shouldn't bring up some sacred words in vain. Healing my foot.

1 Like

Re: Please Help!who Do I Confess To,pastor Or My Wife? by Tearg1: 8:44pm On Mar 02, 2015
Nten:

i didnt only judge i gave my verdict. Are you aware your ex was trying to tempt you and you still fell for it. As a preacher your spirituality isnt suppose to be in doubt. Quite well she met u delivering at a seminar maybe as a changed man and a married man, so she decided to check out personally whether you are the guy she use to know. Think bro... Think

Not every pastor is that strong spiritually... Shouldnt we help him back on his feet than cast a stone on him because we are the perfect ones, right??
Re: Please Help!who Do I Confess To,pastor Or My Wife? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Mar 02, 2015
To God - Cos you wronged him

To your wife - cos u sinned against her.

Anything short of these two is incomplete.

And take steps to show it neva happend again

2 Likes

Re: Please Help!who Do I Confess To,pastor Or My Wife? by osenidvdg(m): 8:45pm On Mar 02, 2015
Why confessing to pastor or his wife? Can any one of them forgive and save?. Do you know if their own even worst than her own ?she should Please confess to God if she is ready to forsake it. let only God reveal secret to pastor not Man as they may use it against her one day. Don't trust any flesh
Re: Please Help!who Do I Confess To,pastor Or My Wife? by teemy(m): 8:45pm On Mar 02, 2015
you would still need to speak things out with your wife just that mode of explaining should be gentle due to her health. in times of unexpected passion protection is mostly forgotten. how else would you explain to your wife till you are certified ok.
Re: Please Help!who Do I Confess To,pastor Or My Wife? by Tearg1: 8:46pm On Mar 02, 2015
osenidvdg:
Why confessing to pastor or his wife? Can any one of them forgive and save?. Do you know if their own even worst than her own ?she should Please confess to God if she is ready to forsake it. let only God reveal secret to pastor not Man as they may use it against her one day. Don't trust any flesh

THANK YOU MENNN!!!!!......
Re: Please Help!who Do I Confess To,pastor Or My Wife? by Dragonking: 8:50pm On Mar 02, 2015
osenidvdg:

When ur wife cheats on u, I hope u won't be vexed when u find out from somewhere else? at least she confessed to God right?

2 Likes

Re: Please Help!who Do I Confess To,pastor Or My Wife? by ayusco85(m): 8:57pm On Mar 02, 2015
chillingbabe:
GBAM smiley ..The earlier most people get this into their brains,the better. angry

U can say that again
Re: Please Help!who Do I Confess To,pastor Or My Wife? by tmerry2(f): 8:59pm On Mar 02, 2015
U dnt confess to man cos man doesn't have d power to take away ur sins,what wld u gain frm telling ur pastor,the only person that deserve to knw aside frm God is ur wife cos u broke the trust,expect u are a catholic then u are free to confess to ur rev father
Re: Please Help!who Do I Confess To,pastor Or My Wife? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Mar 02, 2015
U dnt ve to confes to anyone.
Jt kneel down nd confess ur sins to God nd you will be forgiven.

Bt u must nt allow satan to use you nd insult GOD next time.

I don't stl belv in this story but just contributing********
Re: Please Help!who Do I Confess To,pastor Or My Wife? by Mintayo(m): 9:13pm On Mar 02, 2015
kiss of life?
kiss of death?
kiss of betrayal?
Re: Please Help!who Do I Confess To,pastor Or My Wife? by Nten: 9:15pm On Mar 02, 2015
Tearg1:

Not every pastor is that strong spiritually... Shouldnt we help him back on his feet than cast a stone on him because we are the perfect ones, right??

which stone did i cast? I have help him back to his feet by advising him to apologise & confess to no any other person than God and cut contact with ex
Re: Please Help!who Do I Confess To,pastor Or My Wife? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Mar 02, 2015
Minet16:
Op Na you cheat on your wife or you de yarn dust? I assure you no F.P for you
ahan...dem dey pay for F.P post ni?
Re: Please Help!who Do I Confess To,pastor Or My Wife? by osenidvdg(m): 9:19pm On Mar 02, 2015
Please pray for forgiveness and totally forsake it. Don't ever discuss it with your wife or anybody(except any instruction from holy spirit to do so and don't over do it just do exactly as information get to you) but ask God to forgive you. pray with sincerity and ask God to help you revive your marriage and keep you away from consequences awaiting for you. Do you know that your wife has her own blame? Because she ought to have received such information from holy spirit or she ignore it after receiving it. (if both of you are at the side of God). See,anything happen to husband/wife after marriage for good or bad,physically or spiritually must be blame on other party,so she does not have any excuse even she get to kno after some time. The issue is a spiritual matter that may be handle as a weakness and lack of discipline. This should serve as a lesson for Christian couples to always pray for each other than shifting blame. You have become 1 not 2 but those see themselves as 2 can keep such un biblical act on.

1 Like

Re: Please Help!who Do I Confess To,pastor Or My Wife? by fairygeh(f): 9:19pm On Mar 02, 2015
Dragonking:

Don't mind the guy..he is a serial cheat using born again to cover up his nefarious actions..how can a so called born again proclaim healing by kissing a woman's punny? this is one reason I avoid the so called born again people, many of them are like Satan if not worse.
Honestly,i so much dislike hypocrites like him,if u are bad,lets know you are bad.nonsense

1 Like

Re: Please Help!who Do I Confess To,pastor Or My Wife? by Prospero01(m): 9:28pm On Mar 02, 2015
This is Super Story. Well fabricated story. Nice one

1 Like

Re: Please Help!who Do I Confess To,pastor Or My Wife? by Akinz0126(m): 9:32pm On Mar 02, 2015
Tearg1:

us Humans are quick to condemn, well since you believe you are better than him, why not cast the first stone??
we are no more living in the time of law but rather in the time of grace.But seriosly he have to dialogue with God and since God is merciful and nobody is above temptation he'll surely overcome it

1 Like

Re: Please Help!who Do I Confess To,pastor Or My Wife? by ozedb(m): 9:33pm On Mar 02, 2015
Wen u both were undressing each other, u 4got ur wife now u don,t no whom to confess to, sorry for ur self u cheater did u not enjoyed it kiss and pronounce healing, have u pronounce healing on ur wife heart problem, as for me I think ur wife don,t have any problem of heart confess to her and ur paster.

1 Like

Re: Please Help!who Do I Confess To,pastor Or My Wife? by Tearg1: 9:33pm On Mar 02, 2015
Akinz0126:
we are no more living in the time of law but rather in the time of grace.But seriosly he have to dialogue with God and since God is merciful and nobody is above temptation he'll surely overcome it

sure
Re: Please Help!who Do I Confess To,pastor Or My Wife? by Ojoariyo(m): 9:36pm On Mar 02, 2015
It is difficult to resist your ex especially wen she is this hot type, but fair is fair, you still need to tell your wife to save yourself from guilt, If you are sure that you are not going to do t again......

1 Like

Re: Please Help!who Do I Confess To,pastor Or My Wife? by lonelydora: 9:46pm On Mar 02, 2015
dayjee:
Confess to the pastor is better than telling your wife cos u know she has heart prob............telling her might lead to another thing entirely
take one bottle for my head.
Re: Please Help!who Do I Confess To,pastor Or My Wife? by stepo707: 9:52pm On Mar 02, 2015
Adultery is a very serious sin.1cor3:16-17,1cor6:18-20
For you to get proper forgiveness you need to do the following
Recognise
Feel Godly sorrow(which is what you feeling cos you want to repent even without your wife knowing you cheated)
Make a resolve to stop.never to do again.Also called abandonment.You need to cut off ALL communication with ex and any other person you might have soft spot for.
Confession to people you offended.so you confess to God,your wife and even your ex.you need to let her know what you did with her was wrong.Be humble and meek when talking with your wife, it will hurt her but with timeyou will gain her trust back and then she will forgive you and then God will forgive you too.
Forsaking the sin
Restitution
Acknowledging the saviour jesus christ.
I hope this helps
Re: Please Help!who Do I Confess To,pastor Or My Wife? by Shirley07: 10:01pm On Mar 02, 2015
There's something called 'restitution' in the bible.
By the way, you didn't offend your pastor, you offended God and your wife, so confess to them. That's what restitution is all about.

1 Like

Re: Please Help!who Do I Confess To,pastor Or My Wife? by Cpumping(m): 10:03pm On Mar 02, 2015
Let me tell u how dis story wd end. Ur ex will call u in a few weeks time n tell u she is preggss. grin
Just be watching.
Re: Please Help!who Do I Confess To,pastor Or My Wife? by Tearg1: 10:05pm On Mar 02, 2015
stepo707:
Adultery is a very serious sin.1cor3:16-17,1cor6:18-20
For you to get proper forgiveness you need to do the following
Recognise
Feel Godly sorrow(which is what you feeling cos you want to repent even without your wife knowing you cheated)
Make a resolve to stop.never to do again.Also called abandonment.You need to cut off ALL communication with ex and any other person you might have soft spot for.
Confession to people you offended.so you confess to God,your wife and even your ex.you need to let her know what you did with her was wrong.Be humble and meek when talking with your wife, it will hurt her but with timeyou will gain her trust back and then she will forgive you and then God will forgive you too.
Forsaking the sin
Restitution
Acknowledging the saviour jesus christ.
I hope this helps

HAVE YOU DONE ALL THESE BEFORE? MR PROPHET!!!!!
Re: Please Help!who Do I Confess To,pastor Or My Wife? by 1miccza: 10:09pm On Mar 02, 2015
Bunsky:
Nawao

That's called miracle kissing

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

70% Of Failed Marriages In Nigeria Come From Girls That Bleach - Philanthropist / Men, What Is Your Issue With Marrying A Lady Who Is The First Child? / My Funny Experience Today December 25th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.