Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,264 members, 7,815,433 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] (53931 Views)

Original And Quality Foot Wears. / Learn How To Make Different Bead Works / Which Guy Still Wears This ? (PIC Included) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by perry2020(f): 9:39pm On Apr 13, 2015
Godbless you Mr Goodnuel,this is gonna be awesome am sure.
Can you please give us the price list of these materials and where they can be bought.
Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by zaion: 10:30am On Apr 14, 2015
kiss Tanks man we re listing
Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by five9(m): 10:39am On Apr 14, 2015
Very goodnuel
Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by imitor4us(m): 10:41am On Apr 14, 2015
how can we make this mr Nuel

Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by Goodnuel: 10:42am On Apr 14, 2015
perry2020:
Can you please give us the price list of these materials and where they can be bought.
Good morning and welcome Perry2020.

The prices vary depending on your location. A yard of a landing in my area goes for #400 to #500 depending on the thickness. You should check with your market to know the prices and if you are close to ABA in Abia state or you cn afford to visit there, it will be best as that can be termed the hub of materials in nigeria..

>>

1 Like

Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by ubon85(m): 10:43am On Apr 14, 2015
good work nuel abeg teach us more
Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by lastpage: 10:54am On Apr 14, 2015
Goodnuel:
Since we have more female interests, we will start with female foot wares..

Thank you all for following.

That is SEXIST! I am going to carry Placard and protest in front of Aso Rock! grin grin

Just kidding.

Good job you are doing in-here.

As someone who has always been fascinated with shoe-making, as a very young teenager, l tried my hands on regularly sewing my own shoes (mending) when they open-up using the Horl (l even make my own Horl from broken Umbrella iron fins and small wood) and thread extracted from old Tyres and some Gum!
I was that Baad-Arze!

I noticed of recent, one cant get good gum in the market!
What you have are "faked", diluted and very watery textured gum that dont last when you use them on shoe soles!
Back in the days, you could use a gum on a Football Boots without even the need to sew it all around. Such was the strength.

Now, the gums are as useful as for gumming Paper together! angry angry angry

Can you recommend where (from which seller/store) l can get/buy really reliable GUM in Lagos?
Even in Mushin, no joy!
I guess "sourcing" of good materials for shoe-making has become a challenge in our highly "substandard & faked materials" environment
. undecided

Its a hobby for me as l like fiddling with my hand ......l mean "fiddling" with DIY house-work/chores o! shocked shocked

Am enjoying ur thread wella-wella.

Lastpage!
Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by Odunharry(m): 10:54am On Apr 14, 2015
nice one goodnuel, will try chip in One or two things...
Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by Glocee(f): 10:56am On Apr 14, 2015
Following
Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by Odunharry(m): 10:56am On Apr 14, 2015
perry2020:
like he said it depends on your area..
it best you learn from someone around you that is good in making shoes and the rest.
Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by Odunharry(m): 10:59am On Apr 14, 2015
lastpage:

That is SEXIST! I am going to carry Placard and protest in front of Aso Rock! grin grin

Just kidding.

Good job you are doing in-here.

As someone who has always been fascinated with shoe-making, as a very young teenager, l tried my hands on regularly sewing my own shoes (mending) when they open-up using the Horl (l even make my own Horl from broken Umbrella iron fins and small wood) and thread extracted from old Tyres and some Gum!
I was that Baad-Arze!

I noticed of recent, one cant get good gum in the market!
What you have are "faked", diluted and very watery textured gum that dont last when you use them on shoe soles!
Back in the days, you could use a gum on a Football Boots without even the need to sew it all around. Such was the strength.

Now, the gums are as useful as for gumming Paper together! angry angry angry

Can you recommend where (from which seller/store) l can get/buy really reliable GUM in Lagos?
Even in Mushin, no joy!
I guess "sourcing" of good materials for shoe-making has become a challenge in our highly "substandard & faked materials" environment
. undecided

Its a hobby for me as l like fiddling with my hand ......l mean "fiddling" with DIY house-work/chores o! shocked shocked

Am enjoying ur thread wella-wella.

Lastpage!
lol... no good gum in mushin? true though.

don't forget to chip in somet

1 Like

Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by Odunharry(m): 11:00am On Apr 14, 2015
those in Lagos can get most of this material in mushin... if you can't find any in your environment

following

1 Like

Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by Odunharry(m): 11:12am On Apr 14, 2015
cool beauty of shoes made by my ogas few years back

hoping to learn alot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by Odunharry(m): 11:12am On Apr 14, 2015
wink yeah

1 Share

Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by Lilyomi(f): 11:17am On Apr 14, 2015
imitor4us:
how can we make this mr Nuel
Ur own na special case. Lol

1 Like

Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by crusherfaq(f): 11:25am On Apr 14, 2015
Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by biGPoppaSays(m): 11:51am On Apr 14, 2015
Aii I'm in
Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by meemeee: 12:09pm On Apr 14, 2015
Good morning
Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by marquiseT(f): 12:10pm On Apr 14, 2015
following

1 Like

Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by Nobody: 12:14pm On Apr 14, 2015
e be like say you no get work to do this morning
Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by GentleFrank(m): 12:14pm On Apr 14, 2015
More grease to your elbow OP. This information is really valuable and very priceless. Poverty must ne eliminated totally as soon as possible. That is a dream coming true !!!

You can as well be productive, creative and innovative. Start a business with a very little or no capital and start earning your daily. Living. He who does nothing shall have nothing. Time and tide waits for no man. Time wasted can never ever be regained. Ultimately, time is money. Do not search endlessly for that non-existing billion dollar worth dream job of yours. Read over 1000+ comprehensive business ideas, plans and guides on http://www.BusinessParrot.com and empower yourself to your financial freedom. You have a stomach and that is why you must work to feed it likewise that of your dependants and beneficiaries.

So follow me right now to http://www.BusinessParrot.com let me treat your financial distress and rescucitate your downtrodden condition of economic quagmire to a state of financial buoyancy and abundancy.

Cheers !

1 Like

Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by Nobody: 12:19pm On Apr 14, 2015
Thanks for sharing. Am in
Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by temithayor: 12:29pm On Apr 14, 2015
Pls upload more pix so we can get the making better. Still waiting for you to attach the top
Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by Jhayeahsam01(m): 12:32pm On Apr 14, 2015
thread for shoe makers in abba
Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by mumtobe: 12:47pm On Apr 14, 2015
Jhayeahsam01:
thread for shoe makers in abba

Are u based in aba
Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by Nobody: 1:18pm On Apr 14, 2015
@goodnuel

Wow! Such selflessness. God bless u
Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by Norajones(f): 2:29pm On Apr 14, 2015
Goodnuel:
Staring with the first pix, we would be needing

* White and Red landing(any color of ur choice)
* Stripped Nora
* Shinny Nora
* White Maco(depends on the colors you are working on, there re various colors).
* A hill fr ur sole
* Gum

>>
daddy come ooo dis ppl are using my name here n der. Dey say I'm shinny and I'm a stripper. Daddy see dem spoilin my name oo dey r lies oo. God go judge una
Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by Jhayeahsam01(m): 3:55pm On Apr 14, 2015
mumtobe:

Are u based in aba

yes and onisha
Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by Strongfaze(m): 4:56pm On Apr 14, 2015
Instead of amebo from morning to night abeg make una go learn something handy. #i no need to mention names#
Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by divine142(f): 6:47pm On Apr 14, 2015
I have been longing 2 learn dis shoe making.Tnx dear.I wish I can see someone dat will train me on it very was well.no b phone own O.I want physical training. I dey PH,if u no anyone pls help me with d contact.Tnx a lot

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Man, His Oyibo Wife And Kids Dressed In Isiagu Attire / Checkout This Trending Zip Hairstyle From Ibadan... / Nigerian Crossdressers Turn Up In Asoebi For Colleague’s Birthday Party (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.