Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,197 members, 7,811,515 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:26 PM

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 - Travel (261) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 (891922 Views)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) ... (333) (Go Down)

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by nefertitiram: 9:43pm On Aug 29, 2015
bbaby84:

@nerf is that your baby I saw that was orobo like that. ? Congratulations and God bless and keep her for you.

Hehehe, yes ooo! She's the one o!
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by Terese69: 9:49pm On Aug 29, 2015
nefertitiram:

Yes ooo,
I don born ooo, a super duper whooper oyinbo mega baby girl. With a headfull of curly hair to go.

Was through CS so I am still recovering in the hosp.

We bless God

Aaaaaaaawwww. Congrats Nef! Thank God. I'm extremely happy for you.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by queenestty: 10:03pm On Aug 29, 2015
Congratulations nef. Which u quick recovery. Kisses to the little princess

nefertitiram:

Yes ooo,
I don born ooo, a super duper whooper oyinbo mega baby girl. With a headfull of curly hair to go.

We bless God
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by ayanuke: 10:08pm On Aug 29, 2015
nefertitiram:

Congratulations Nef, Indeed our God knows best. Correct topping on the cake with super,duper, oyinbo princess. grin

Tkia of u and the little one.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by Nogen: 10:27pm On Aug 29, 2015
nefertitiram:

My dear, very long journey o! Since march last year. Trying to get all the rest I can. Infact, it is my baby babysitting me sef.

Lol

Congrats my darling.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by jyde2014: 11:03pm On Aug 29, 2015
@nef;
Congratulations. May God make Her a blessing to your family.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by Popri(f): 11:10pm On Aug 29, 2015
nefertitiram:

Congrats Nef, so happy for you...
Can't wait to meet her
Ciao!
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by Popri(f): 11:11pm On Aug 29, 2015
Nogen:

Congrats my darling.

Congrats once again Nogen...Your story is amazing!
Keep reaching for the stars
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by MiddyO(f): 11:18pm On Aug 29, 2015
Congrats Nerf! God bless her!
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by happychild15: 11:18pm On Aug 29, 2015
Chai angry I'm so sorry about this bill oh. It is well, God will restore all the unplanned payment. More money for you in Jesus name. Amen

Atleast ur baby would make you smile always abi. We bless God.

Some pple pay alot and still have nothing to show.

quote]i got in to Us via New York JFK to Charlotte in June it was not as easy as people say it here oh as I was delayed for almost an hour but they eventually let me in after seeing all my burden of proof.I got a package from the hospital for 5715 normal delivery, 8730 for CS , but doing labour after getting to 7cm baby heart beat was dropping, the doctor just said he can not risk it that they have to remove the baby Omo Na so I start to cry oh ,but within 5mins they remove my little prince,na so them term her as complicated delivery oh and said I was not eligible for the package again.my dear I got a very huge bill from the hospital for 21567 after begging they gave 30% to make it 15062 just for me and epidural 2990 and 50% discount was given, doctor bill 2480 and baby bill 3400 discount of 30% to make it 2404'pediatric is 1640 with 25%discount, pathology 285 for both me and baby,trying to pay all the little bills and do a payment plan for my self.My point is no matter how ur host is close to you don't listen to them follow ur heart if I had known I would have ported to Houston,elpaso,Atlanta or Chicago but I stayed back in Charlotte listening to my host now am paying all the bills myself she no even answer me.I have learnt my lesson I pray God see me through this gbese.
On the passport that's another issues to do expedient it take 2-4 weeks for it to bye ready had to travel to Atlanta to do it after booking appointment though and I got it same day even did nigga passport which was mailed to me,also got his Ssn too,just waiting to buy his ticket and off I live this country.I thank GOd am alive and he his fine too but I cry everyday for this yeye bill.that is my story ooh.[/quote]
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by happychild15: 11:29pm On Aug 29, 2015
Pls tell us how na. grin grin I'm in houston as well

quote author=favoredgal post=37448384]

Nice list

re: no 10

In Houston I got my bc, American Pali and Naija visa within two weeks of birth so of you are in Houston and in a hurry you don't need to travel to another state. Just get yourself organized asap and start the processing [/quote]
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by Nogen: 11:40pm On Aug 29, 2015
Popri:

Congrats once again Nogen...Your story is amazing!
Keep reaching for the stars

Thanks my sister. Amennnn!
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by happychild15: 11:47pm On Aug 29, 2015
CONGRATULATIONS grin

quote author=nefertitiram post=37472140]

Yes ooo,

We bless God[/quote]
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by shelly23: 12:12am On Aug 30, 2015
If you go to he passport office in Ikoyi, you can get your international license in a few hours, that's what I did.

olokings:
Hi hi.
If you wish to drive over there. .I'd say firsst of make sure u got the ORIGINAL (BIOMETRICS CAPTURED) NAIJA DRIVER'S LICENSE.
then get a VIO officer to process int'l drivers license for u (it takes about 7 working days - just ur passport photo n details).

Have the two, however u ll notice that they mostly refer to ur national drivers license so it's better u have them both because the int'l license doesn't really have much of ur info printed on it.

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by anonymousmum: 12:14am On Aug 30, 2015
Congratulations Nef! God is too faithful kiss kiss to your LO

Baby Anonymous will be on the look out for the babe wit curly hair #nevertooearlytostarthookups hehe
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by olokings(m): 12:37am On Aug 30, 2015
Yeah you are very correct. .

For those in Lagos though. .
because from other parts of the country you gotta wait for it to be taken to and back from lagos. ..

shelly23:
If you go to he passport office in Ikoyi, you can get your international license in a few hours, that's what I did.

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by bisilola: 2:00am On Aug 30, 2015
queenestty:
Congratulations nef. Which u quick recovery. Kisses to the little princess

A very big congrats to you nerf,God bless your baby and I wish you a quick recovery.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by julzz(f): 2:07am On Aug 30, 2015
Congrats nerf.

Pls how do you go about booking on delta airline, whenever I try to on their webpage I always get.

"Only flights originating from these countries can currently be booked at delta.com. Please select another departure city or contact us through one of our worldwide reservations numbers "

Any tip on how to get cheap air ticket for oct-dec will be appreciated, thanks.

Also has anyone had issues flying with qatar airways at 34weeks? Thanks.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by nefertitiram: 2:09am On Aug 30, 2015
Thanks everyone for your kind messages.
We are doing very well. We bless God for his mercies.

Finally a mommy!!! #Godwin

14 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by FinanceFitness: 2:09am On Aug 30, 2015
Congrats Nef, may God bless and keep her
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by FinanceFitness: 2:11am On Aug 30, 2015
I think you can only book a delta flight through agents or these travel companies. Not sure you can do it directly on their website.

Try Wakanow and Travelstart.

julzz:
Congrats nerf.

Pls how do you go about booking on delta airline, whenever I try to on their webpage I always get.

"Only flights originating from these countries can currently be booked at delta.com. Please select another departure city or contact us through one of our worldwide reservations numbers "

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by julzz(f): 2:22am On Aug 30, 2015
[quote author=FinanceFitness post=37478059]I think you can only book a delta flight through agents or these travel companies. Not sure you can do it directly on their website.

Try Wakanow and Travelstart.

Thanks.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by gaggle: 3:00am On Aug 30, 2015
nefertitiram:

Yes ooo,

We bless God

Congrats dear! Great news
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by ewa2014: 3:10am On Aug 30, 2015
Use ur US address...

[quote author=queenestty post=37468995][/quote]

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by webprince(m): 3:54am On Aug 30, 2015
ewa2014:
Try Emory... It's not so expensive

Thanks
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by webprince(m): 3:59am On Aug 30, 2015
firsttymum:

Sorry I'm not Atlanta bound so I have little or no interest in that area.
U can type "hospital in Atlanta" in d search option and see what u can get

Ok. Thanks
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by webprince(m): 4:01am On Aug 30, 2015
FinanceFitness:
Sorry, i didn't deliver in Atlanta- try shawbabe, mrsdan and ewa.

Popular hospitals - Northside, Emory.

You can also try Piedmont - they are reasonably priced for normal delivery.

Thanks, I appreciate
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by yesmum: 5:49am On Aug 30, 2015
nefertitiram:
Thanks everyone for your kind messages.
We are doing very well. We bless God for his mercies.

Finally a mommy!!! #Godwin

Congrats Nef
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by Nobody: 5:57am On Aug 30, 2015
Congrats Nefertitiram!!! I did follow your story, and I've got to say, you are one strong blessed woman. Kisses to your bundle of joy. kiss kiss kiss

3 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by Beryl15: 6:42am On Aug 30, 2015
julzz:

Avoid flying with Qatar if you can.
had a nasty experience with them as you have to get an approval from their Dr in Doha to fly after 32 weeks.
I went to the airport with my belle & bags everyday for 3days cos according to them...

Day 1..your medif forms came late and you can't fly today(I followed instructions on the website)

Day 2.. ( after rescheduling) you we're not booked for this flight initially so you can't travel.

Day 3.. The Dr said he can't approve you to fly cos you're 36weeks today. ( how?? I was 34+)

I ended up buying another ticket and flew United..in fact I just got a refund last week from Qatar after plenty calls and emails back and forth.

If you must fly Qatar at 34 weeks, call them when you're 32weeks and ask them to send you all the necessary forms you need to fill.
Make sure you fill and return the forms one week to your travel date to get an approval.
And forget their website.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by toparie: 6:46am On Aug 30, 2015
Yaaaaaay!!!! Congrats Nef. May God bless you and your little one

nefertitiram:

Yes ooo,

We bless God
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by olokings(m): 7:14am On Aug 30, 2015
She's still on bed. ..
Google can handle this. ..
I dunno how wudda told u anyways.
Check that u selected "booking from our pos country correctly"

julzz:
Congrats nerf.

(1) (2) (3) ... (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) ... (333)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Polish Student Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.