Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,644 members, 7,816,650 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 - Travel (280) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 (892850 Views)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) ... (333) (Go Down)

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by Nwunyeebuka(f): 8:17pm On Sep 09, 2015
[/color][color=#006600]
firsttymum:
This corper issue... This year alone I know peeps who got visas... Corpers are allowed to go on maternity leave.... Most of them apply before their leave .... Some r on this thread if only they'll come online

Ok. I guess they've changed cos I was rejected 2000 the VO specifically told me he cannot process my application cos I was a corper I should re apply after service and the VO even told me that it's against the law to leave d country while serving only on emergency

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by firsttymum(f): 8:32pm On Sep 09, 2015
Nwunyeebuka:
[/color][color=#006600]

Ok. I guess they've changed cos I was rejected 2000 the VO specifically told me he cannot process my application cos I was a corper I should re apply after service and the VO even told me that it's against the law to leave d country while serving only on emergency
u served in 2000 Chineke I was in junior secondary school o. A lot has changed since then tho...

But then this visa thing na Favour
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by Nobody: 8:45pm On Sep 09, 2015
@firstymum

please did you make payment to northside before you travelled from naija?if you did,please how did you go about making the payment?

i've gotten the cost estimate but to reach them on how to make payment has become another story.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by olokings(m): 9:09pm On Sep 09, 2015
Firsty is still plucking ugwu leaves at her backyard ooh. ..
She never go amelica yet! .

geeteeai:
@firstymum

please did you make payment to northside before you travelled from naija?if you did,please how did you go about making the payment?

i've gotten the cost estimate but to reach them on how to make payment has become another story.

4 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by gaggle: 9:09pm On Sep 09, 2015
geeteeai:
@firstymum

eeeh is @firsttymum going to Northside *confused *. Cross check again.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by shawlar(m): 9:26pm On Sep 09, 2015
olokings:

gaggle:

Don't underestimate that woman oh... It will just shock you that she'll have the answer that @geeteeai seeks...
She's like an encyclopedia on this topic... Much kudos to her

*ahem*
@firsttymum, abeg when is united going to reduce their ticket price make I port go join wifey..?? grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by Zedaii: 10:10pm On Sep 09, 2015
Hello everyone,

E be like say these Delta people no gree person buy baby ticket from Naija at lower price oo. I remember reading here that Shawbabe (according to her travelling 'instructions' abi na 10 commandments..lol) and someone else here did that to get cheaper rates. We don call their Naija office taya, they say make we call US office. US office say na $360 cry cry kiss cry kiss cry cry.

Abeg, who don go back Naija on Delta recently with baby?

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by Nobody: 10:14pm On Sep 09, 2015
^^^You may have to send someone in Naija to their office to buy your baby's ticket. That is the surest way to go about it.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by koko83: 10:31pm On Sep 09, 2015
@ firsttymum am a sagamite oooo wat set are u
firsttymum:
ok then case closed

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by firsttymum(f): 10:49pm On Sep 09, 2015
geeteeai:
@firstymum

I still dey naija o. Lemme try and answer u. First search for shawbabe and queenesty ( not sure of d spelling) queenesty was seriously asking this same question some months back.
I know u can do d "invisible transaction " tingy at ur bank I explained this a while back... Summary is ur bank will transfer the money to them and bla bla .
Then shawbabe paid 3 months before can't remember if it was before she got to d us or not. But I know to enjoy their discount u av to pay 3 months before. Sorry I'm Houston bound

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by firsttymum(f): 10:50pm On Sep 09, 2015
olokings:
Abeg helep me tell them o
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by firsttymum(f): 10:51pm On Sep 09, 2015
gaggle:

at all o
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by firsttymum(f): 10:54pm On Sep 09, 2015
shawlar:

Don't underestimate that woman oh... It will just shock you that she'll have the answer that @geeteeai seeks...
She's like an encyclopedia on this topic... Much kudos to her

*ahem*
@firsttymum, abeg when is united going to reduce their ticket price make I port go join wifey..?? grin grin
ahahhahahhaha chai na so I don turn encyclopedia o.... Grandpa tongue tongue

Oh boy United isn't smiling o... This one en, u r on ur own.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by firsttymum(f): 10:54pm On Sep 09, 2015
koko83:
I'm not o
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by Zedaii: 10:59pm On Sep 09, 2015
Phema:
^^^You may have to send someone in Naija to their office to buy your baby's ticket. That is the surest way to go about it.

Hello Phema, thanks.

I actually had 2 people call them (my husband inclusive) in Lagos. They called to find out how much before going to pay for it at their office and they were told that we could only do it from here (US).
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by Nasadiva: 11:50pm On Sep 09, 2015
Yea I promise to give an update on Dr Ezekiel price. But b4 I do that make I throw *vexation* on 9ja doctors. All my scan I did in 9ja by two diff Drs indicated I am expecting a baby girl, I am done shopping for my girl as a sharp mum. When the issue of corner kick prick came up I laughed and looked the other way as it was none of my biz, and all of a sudden I saw my doctor today for my scan WOLAAAA, she said "that's a very big ball". It didn't mk sense to me at first until she asked do you have a name for him already, and i said for her u mean? She looked up and asked do u think u are expecting a girl? I replied that's what all my scan said. She flipped through my file for the scan I came with and laughed out loud. She turned the scan monitor and showed me what looks obviously like balls and prick!
Who do I believe? Can we go back and discuss that corner kick prick again grin grin shocked : shocked

9 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by Nobody: 2:21am On Sep 10, 2015
ThankGod for successful delivery..
Wts d billing in Bentaub like..we need info snc dr is no direct contact..

After 42weeks of pregnancy, I decided to opt for induction, this complicated the issue because my baby's heart rate was reducing as I was having contraction, at the end of the day I was operated and my handsome came out ALIVE. Special thanks to DrAfrican who was my corresponding Doctor when I couldn't think straight at the hospital bed.

Yes I delivered at Ben Taub General Hospital in Houston and will like to deliver there throughout my entire delivery process. Had a fantastic and cokastic experience. they were never in a rush to attend to patient. It was as if I was watching greys anatomy. As per billing, though my case was a bit complicated but still had a

[/quote]
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by Nobody: 2:30am On Sep 10, 2015
Nasadiva:
Yea I promise to give an update on Dr Ezekiel price. But b4 I do that make I throw *vexation* on 9ja doctors. All my scan I did in 9ja by two diff Drs indicated I am expecting a baby girl, I am done shopping for my girl as a sharp mum. When the issue of corner kick prick came up I laughed and looked the other way as it was none of my biz, and all of a sudden I saw my doctor today for my scan WOLAAAA, she said "that's a very big ball". It didn't mk sense to me at first until she asked do you have a name for him already, and i said for her u mean? She looked up and asked do u think u are expecting a girl? I replied that's what all my scan said. She flipped through my file for the scan I came with and laughed out loud. She turned the scan monitor and showed me what looks obviously like balls and prick!
Who do I believe? Can we go back and discuss that corner kick prick again grin grin shocked : shocked

Wow...so wt did u really want..lol..ds is God @work
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by Beryl15: 2:46am On Sep 10, 2015
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by olokings(m): 3:26am On Sep 10, 2015
Congrats @Terese69 don born her amelican plincess eeeh...
Congrats to a strong babe woman.
Party rice and stew very plenty. ...
Where my maps! Locate and nav me to her joint. .
Give my boundless luv to the lil pretty one n daughter inlaw whilst looking forward to discounted bride price wink cool

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by MiddyO(f): 4:14am On Sep 10, 2015
koko83:

I am too! 99 set.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by Nasadiva: 4:22am On Sep 10, 2015
chenonye:

Wow...so wt did u really want..lol..ds is God @work

Already have a boy and a girl so I kinda care less. I believe it's God at work.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by Nasadiva: 4:36am On Sep 10, 2015
Beryl15:

This kin mistake eh, but you sef y you go where dem dey use analog scan machine for naija grin grin( that's y I insist on digital cool )
I'm sure hubby would be happy to buy baby boy stuff grin plus thank God it's the U.S. Where you can return stuff, that's if you never troway the Receipts.
For your Mind you dey form vex tongue

I dey form vex cos I don already decorate my nursery b4 leaving home. If I mention the name of hospital for Lagos u go fear fear. They where so accurate with my first and second babies, don't know what went wrong. My last scan was at 28 weeks, same 2D scan was used by the doctor here in fact the scan machine in 9ja looks more modern that the amelica own grin grin. I still have some of the receipt but I will wait till after delivery to know what next to do. I bless God though.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by Nasadiva: 4:53am On Sep 10, 2015
I noticed rapture took place after my previous post, chai I don miss ooo. Abeg gist me naaa.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by Nasadiva: 4:59am On Sep 10, 2015
olokings:
Congrats @Terese69 don born her amelican plincess eeeh...
Congrats to a strong babe woman.
Party rice and stew very plenty. ...
Where my maps! Locate and nav me to her joint. .
Give my boundless luv to the lil pretty one n daughter inlaw whilst looking forward to discounted bride price wink cool

Big congrats @ Terese69. Wish u and LO all the best.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by firsttymum(f): 5:58am On Sep 10, 2015
That's how I didn't see d raptured posts sad angry embarassed cry cry cry
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by firsttymum(f): 5:59am On Sep 10, 2015
Congratulations Teresa69 yeeepeeeeee goodnews
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by firsttymum(f): 6:30am On Sep 10, 2015
Hahhahhaha Nasadiva chai I can imagine
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by olokings(m): 6:33am On Sep 10, 2015
Meehn the rapture was so fast I missed it.
Hmmmm. ..angels on guard set to auto rapture specific "sin quotes".
Repentance at hand !! cheesy

firsttymum:
That's how I didn't see d raptured posts sad angry embarassed cry cry cry
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by favouredmum: 6:49am On Sep 10, 2015
@ nasadiva, sorry abt dat. I did my scan with her before I started buying my baby things. Jst wanted to be sure.

(1) (2) (3) ... (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) ... (333)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Polish Student Visa / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.