Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,982 members, 7,835,293 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 - Travel (81) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 (896414 Views)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (333) (Go Down)

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by AyaSho(f): 2:04pm On Apr 29, 2015
Being a while here
It's not easy all by yourself in this obodo america, any thank God for all things
Hard my adorable Son on friday at MIHS,
Wonderful staff, from delivery to post paturm.
Incredible services too.
Will keep you posted.

14 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by cutesilva1992(f): 2:26pm On Apr 29, 2015
Hello, Good evening. I am yet to book my interview bcs am still collecting all the papers I need but so far, I have gotten my doctors letter of acceptance and I have also booked my accommodation, pls mums and dads tell me what else that I need. And also my male friend is my sponsor bcs am still a student and I don't have the amount needed in the statement of acct. Will he have to go with me or what? He is married.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by modath(f): 2:41pm On Apr 29, 2015
cutesilva1992:
Hello, Good evening. I am yet to book my interview bcs am still collecting all the papers I need but so far, I have gotten my doctors letter of acceptance and I have also booked my accommodation, pls mums and dads tell me what else that I need. And also my male friend is my sponsor bcs am still a student and I don't have the amount needed in the statement of acct. Will he have to go with me or what? He is married.

Aunty Silva,you are going to spend a long explaining the bolded to the VO cos there are too many twists and turns in there.

6 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by segbas(m): 3:09pm On Apr 29, 2015
Congrats AyaSho. God Bless the Baby and the whole family. Amen.

AyaSho:
Being a while

here
It's not easy all by yourself in this obodo america, any thank God for all things
Hard my adorable Son on friday at MIHS,
Wonderful staff, from delivery to post paturm.
Incredible services too.
Will keep you posted.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by woaini(f): 3:14pm On Apr 29, 2015
zeezahbee:
No. You have like 5 hours of call to Nigeria and unlimited message

Did you say 5hours of call to nigeria? How long would that one last na? And I don't think I saw a 29dollar plan on their site. This communication gap with home is driving me nuts
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by cutesilva1992(f): 3:15pm On Apr 29, 2015
modath:

Aunty Silva,you are going to spend a long explaining the bolded to the VO cos there are too many twists and turns in there.
. Thanks but pls address me on what I should do am confused.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by segbas(m): 3:18pm On Apr 29, 2015
If you are using a smartphone, you can download Telbo at telbo.com. load it with minimum of $10. You can use it with ur data or wifi. The charges to Nigeria is 0.029cent per minutes. Hope it helps.

woaini:

Did you say 5hours of call to nigeria? How long would that one last na? And I don't think I saw a 29dollar plan on their site. This communication gap with home is driving me nuts

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by Nogen: 3:30pm On Apr 29, 2015
cutesilva1992:

I hope the wife knows you are pregnant for the husband as well.

16 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by OMary83: 3:31pm On Apr 29, 2015
[quote author=Newmum0615 post=33228493]Dear friends,

Congrats dear
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by cutesilva1992(f): 3:33pm On Apr 29, 2015
Nogen:

. No she doesn't know but am not pregnant for her husband. My friend is not the father of the baby.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by Adiahabasi: 3:37pm On Apr 29, 2015
woaini:

. There is a 59$/month plan that gives unlimited talk time to Nigeria on lycamobile

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by Nogen: 3:38pm On Apr 29, 2015
cutesilva1992:
. No she doesn't know but am not pregnant for her husband. My friend is not the father of the baby.

Okay. BuT you have to really try hard to convince the VO because of some twists and turns in your story. Being a student and getting sponsored by a married man who also isn't related to you. I wish you the best though.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by cutesilva1992(f): 3:49pm On Apr 29, 2015
Nogen:

Okay. BuT you have to really try hard to convince the VO because of some twists and turns in your story. Being a student and getting sponsored by a married man who also isn't related to you. I wish you the best though.

. Pls can u tell me what I should expect from the VO and how to possible go tru it. And also, do u think I should say my frnd is my husband to be and his the father of the baby.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by olokings(m): 3:50pm On Apr 29, 2015
Nogen:

I cant help but laugh @ your question ooh... this one na "telemundo" grin cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by modath(f): 3:50pm On Apr 29, 2015
cutesilva1992:
. Thanks but pls address me on what I should do am confused.

There are two ways to go about this;

1. The truth; You are an unmarried, financially deficient student, which means the chances of you being granted a visa is between zero to nothing cos you have no tie to ensure you return to Nigeria after birthing your baby.

2. Motivational platitude; You can pray about it; all things are possible with prayers.

Caveat: Do what feels right to you, I can't speak for the embassy, I'm just expressing an opinion garnered from experience. Best of luck.

4 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by DeeandGLady: 3:54pm On Apr 29, 2015
olokings:

I cant help but laugh @ your question ooh... this one na "telemundo" grin cheesy

OMD!!!!!!!! THIS THREAD IS GETTING MORE INTERESTING THESES DAYS, THINGS ARE HAPPENING grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by olokings(m): 3:56pm On Apr 29, 2015
Nogen:

some? .... naah.. there are lots...he 's not the father.. he is a married man.. he is your sponsor..!
bekoo.. i am a man and there is no way.. even under juju weh i go sponser another dude's baby to be birthed in the states.. undecided

buh then.. this is naija.. anything can happen cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by Nobody: 3:56pm On Apr 29, 2015
cutesilva1992:
No she doesn't know but am not pregnant for her husband. My friend is not the father of the baby.

1. You are not working (Not financially stable)
2. You are not married (No ties)
3. You do not have any kids (No ties)
4. Your boyfriend is not sponsoring you. A married male friend is. What does this friend intend to gain by sponsoring you to go have another man's child in the US?
5. Your boyfriend is British, yet you two are not considering having your baby in the UK. What reason will you give for choosing the US?

You are in your early 20s. Young, no ties to home country, pregnant and being sponsored by a male friend (who is not the father of the unborn child ooo). . .

Be honest, if you are a VO, will you give you a visa?

No pun intended.

15 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by Nobody: 4:01pm On Apr 29, 2015
cutesilva1992:
. Pls can u tell me what I should expect from the VO and how to possible go tru it. And also, do u think I should say my frnd is my husband to be and his the father of the baby.

Another person's husband "your husband to be''? angry angry. Bia this girl, do your parents even know you're pregnant?

[s]Aswear, I've been itching to ask you that question[/s] angry

15 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by KayLayChi: 4:12pm On Apr 29, 2015
Na wah oh, there is nothing we wont hear. A married man sponsoring the birth of another man's baby, SMH.

I think we should all mind our business oh and let her try her luck.

4 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by cutesilva1992(f): 4:14pm On Apr 29, 2015
Phema:

1. You are not working (Not financially stable)
2. You are not married (No ties)
3. You do not have any kids (No ties)
4. Your boyfriend is not sponsoring you. A married male friend is. What does this friend intend to gain by sponsoring you to go have another man's child in the US?
5. Your boyfriend is British, yet you two are not considering having your baby in the UK. What reason will you give for choosing the US?

You are in your early 20s. Young, no ties to home country, pregnant and being sponsored by a male friend (who is not the father of the unborn child ooo). . .

Be honest, if you are a VO, will you give you a visa?

No pun intended.

thanks very much for your answers. But is true that I don't have an official job yet but I own a boutique which I combine with my schooling and I also hav upto 2.3m in my acct. I don't want use my acct bcs I feel that the money there might not be enough for VO interview and also bcs I don't want to appear as a fraud since am just a student and a part time businesswoman. On the part of my UK bf, I don't want to use him as my sponsor since his a U K citizen bcs of the obvious questions like y don't I want to give birth in UK. We decided that USA is better bcs I have some family there. My male friend who I want to use as my sponsor, I want to use him bcs of his statement of acct not bcs his going to sponsor me financially. My Bf and I are going to take care of all our expenses.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by olokings(m): 4:23pm On Apr 29, 2015
cutesilva1992:
thanks very much for your answers. But is true that I don't have an official job yet but I own a boutique which I combine with my schooling and I also hav upto 2.3m in my acct. I don't want use my acct bcs I feel that the money there might not be enough for VO interview and also bcs I don't want to appear as a fraud since am just a student and a part time businesswoman. On the part of my UK bf, I don't want to use him as my sponsor since his a U K citizen bcs of the obvious questions like y don't I want to give birth in UK. We decided that USA is better bcs I have some family there. My male friend who I want to use as my sponsor, I want to use him bcs of his statement of acct not bcs his going to sponsor me financially. My Bf and I are going to take care of all our expenses.

aswear me too.. i no fit hold am...
now there is a new twist... you are not financially capable, a student.. but now you own a boutique with 2.3m in your account.
abeg.. in the first place.. that is more than enough to sponsor a lone-ranger to birth in the USA.. as such why do you need a sponsor..

buth then again.. you have suceeded in activating all the silent members on this forum today..
see the speed and pace at which comments are pouring in...
Up NLers!!! grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by Girlmummy: 4:24pm On Apr 29, 2015
cutesilva1992:

i advise you use your statement of 2.3m alone and pray hard. With your initial story, I can already see shock and amazement in the eyes of the VO.... Get your doctors correspondence (cheapest one available)

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by Nobody: 4:24pm On Apr 29, 2015
nefertitiram:
Everybody Houston, Houston Houston,

No Chicago cry cry

All alone in this big fat lonely windy city...

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by Nogen: 4:32pm On Apr 29, 2015
olokings:

My brother, I was very angry when I saw the married man part because I can relate to it. Barreness is a bastard! When I was waiting , a close friend asked my husband to impregnate her and send her to the US for delivery. That way, I wouldn't know and he will have a child. Oga woke me up in the night and asked how I met my so called friend and for how long have we known. I answered. He told me all she vomited and told me that she's not and will never be my friend. I parted ways immediately with her.

So, things happen o! That's why I asked her the question!

13 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by Nogen: 4:35pm On Apr 29, 2015
cutesilva1992:

Babe, I have no advise to give you o!
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by cutesilva1992(f): 4:36pm On Apr 29, 2015
olokings:

aswear me too.. i no fit hold am...
now there is a new twist... you are not financially capable, a student.. but now you own a boutique with 2.3m in your account.
abeg.. in the first place.. that is more than enough to sponsor a lone-ranger to birth in the USA.. as such why do you need a sponsor..

buth then again.. you have suceeded in activating all the silent members on this forum today..
see the speed and pace at which comments are pouring in...
Up NLers!!! grin cheesy
with due respect at @Olokings, am sure u are not an illiterate to understand that not been financially capable is not the same a been broke? Is true that I have not travelled and I lack experience in travelling to usa for child birth but that doesn't mean that I should create a twist or are u going to pay me if I do so? Nobody knows me here and am the person that asked my question by myself so why should I twist my words to pls u or what? Thanks phema and co for ur ans am humbly grateful.

4 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by Nobody: 4:42pm On Apr 29, 2015
Nogen:

My brother, I was very angry when I saw the married man part because I can relate to it. Barreness is a bastard! When I was waiting , a close friend asked my husband to impregnate her and send her to the US for delivery. That way, I wouldn't know and he will have a child. Oga woke me up in the night and asked how I met my so called friend and for how long have we known. I answered. He told me all she vomited and told me that she's not and will never be my friend. I parted ways immediately with her.

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by Newmum15: 4:49pm On Apr 29, 2015
Nogen:

LMFAOOOO!!!I swear your comment is even funnier than her plight.

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by Nobody: 4:49pm On Apr 29, 2015
Nogen:

Did you say 'friend'? So these things we watch on Nollywood really do happen? The kind of wickedness a man's mind can conceive eeehh, devil own dey learn. I give up!

4 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by cutesilva1992(f): 4:49pm On Apr 29, 2015
Girlmummy:

i advise you use your statement of 2.3m alone and pray hard. With your initial story, I can already see shock and amazement in the eyes of the VO.... Get your doctors correspondence (cheapest one available)
thanks so much @Girlmummy, but I have a friend who applied for visa late last year and she said she was disqualified bcs she had only 3m her acct, she's not schooling anymore, she's a working class. Am really scared that was why I was thinking that using another person's own will be better. But I believe in God and I will do like you said. I will apply for interview tomorow. And let the house know how it went. and pls should I also go with the proof of my small shop incase if wants to know how I got the money in my acct?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by Newmum15: 4:53pm On Apr 29, 2015
Pls you people should come to Atlanta too.The prices aren't half as bad.

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (333)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / Polish Student Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.