Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,463 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 - Travel (84) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 (893229 Views)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (333) (Go Down)

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by SAkale: 3:13pm On Apr 30, 2015
ABUJA O...

Gagat:

Where was this pls? ABUJA or Lagos?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by karypops(f): 4:03pm On Apr 30, 2015
Far from truth? Whichever u believe ma
when u call d hospital u get higher charges different from when u have your own doctor.i also got d same price first time i called d hospital...with my doctor i have no business with d hospital until its time to deliver
demiiii:
When did u pay this.i .believe dis is far from the truth, we should try not to mislead people.spoke to them just yesterday the 29th of april and dis prices here are far from true. They even said no discounts will be given for self pay/pay out of pocket

Vagina delivery is $10000 and cs is $12000

I am currently hospital shopping

5 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by karypops(f): 4:07pm On Apr 30, 2015
Y wld anyone want to mislead pple? For wat reaSon?
Good presentation really matters madam.am olready here in maryland n v paid my doctors fee n been goin for check ups.ol i v left is hospital fee n its nt due until after delivery ok?

quote author=karypops post=33280296]Far from truth? Whichever u believe ma
when u call d hospital u get higher charges different from when u have your own doctor.i also got d same price first time i called d hospital...with my doctor i have no business with d hospital until its time to deliver[/quote]

4 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by karypops(f): 4:11pm On Apr 30, 2015
[Thank u oh...i got my doctor n got a better deal.hospital price s dam high.....loads queue at my doctors office cos its cheaper.at every appointment i meet atleast 5nigerians there.
quote author=Lay2uer post=33272000][/quote]

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by Tvegas(m): 4:51pm On Apr 30, 2015
Things are happening on this thread. Una do well. @Cutesilva....Forget the idea of using the man's SOA. Follow Phema's advice by using your business detail and you may be favored. No matter the outcome,you would have tried your best.

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by Tvegas(m): 4:57pm On Apr 30, 2015
Newmum0615:
Dear friends,
Join me in praising the Almighty God!!! My visa was approved this morning. The issue of my hubby's green card didn't come up at all. I made sure I was interviewed by a man. Kept dodging in the queue till a guy was free. Didn't want to deal with all those frowning women I saw there.

Congrats on your Visa. But i dont think you can dodge VO's at the embassy except the process has changed. In the past, Your documents are distributed to the cubicles after your bio metrics are taken. A VO can be on number 110 and another one is already on number 139. It depends on how fast they are and if your passports were sent to them. I had to speak on this because of intending applicants who are scheming on how to dodge VO. Just be well prepared and ask God for favor. grin

5 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by Tvegas(m): 5:03pm On Apr 30, 2015
Nogen:

My brother, I was very angry when I saw the married man part because I can relate to it. Barreness is a bastard! When I was waiting , a close friend asked my husband to impregnate her and send her to the US for delivery. That way, I wouldn't know and he will have a child. Oga woke me up in the night and asked how I met my so called friend and for how long have we known. I answered. He told me all she vomited and told me that she's not and will never be my friend. I parted ways immediately with her.So, things happen o! That's why I asked her the question!

Your story is quite interesting and thank God you came out victorious. But are you sure your husband was completely innocent with that friend?. How close were they? I asked that because A woman cant just develop the confidence to say that if she doesnt have something going with the man. I am a man,so i am speaking from a male's perspective. With all that said be careful of the friends you keep in the future and let bygone be bygone. Cheers

7 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by SAkale: 5:09pm On Apr 30, 2015
Babe am interested....please buzz me.....

Omodaraju:
Happy mothers day

Please is any houston bound mother interested in sharing accommodation?

WHMC bound moms preferably because of proximity
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by Nogen: 5:35pm On Apr 30, 2015
Tvegas:

Your story is quite interesting and thank God you came out victorious. But are you sure your husband was completely innocent with that friend?. How close were they? I asked that because A woman cant just develop the confidence to say that if she doesnt have something going with the man. I am a man,so i am speaking from a male's perspective. With all that said be careful of the friends you keep in the future and let bygone be bygone. Cheers

He was very innocent with her. This friend of was was impregnated by her boyfriend and the guy left her to suffer. The family was very upset with her and threw her out. The boyfriend who is a Togolese flew to his country. She came crying to me. I spoke to my parents and hubby about her. Since I wasn't working then and Oga travelled most of the time. I asked her to come to my house while we beg her family. This incident happened when she was in her 8th month. That after she gave birth, she was willing to get pregnant for my husband and he should send her to Yankee to deliver.

She was looking for a meal ticket for her baby who was abandoned by the father. It was a huge lesson I learnt. The following day after my husband told me, he asked her to leave our home. He called the brother and asked him to come get her because there was no way she would sleep in our home another night!

She didn't want to leave. She started fainting up and down. She had even made plans for her aunty to come do omugwo in my house. My husband asked her to quit the act. She should concentrate on how to get the Togolese father of her baby to Nigeria and how terrible a friend she is. He has told me all she said. She went upstairs and started packing her things. The brother came and took her home and we severed all ties. Humans are terrible and they can do anything to achieve their selfish goals.

3 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by Newmum0615: 5:51pm On Apr 30, 2015
There is nothing like that in Lagos office. U will carry ur docs by urself to the next available window. I went to pee when i saw that one of the ladies was almost done and I was the next in line. Don't know anything about distributing documents to any VO o. Except it is like that in Abuja
Tvegas:

Congrats on your Visa. But i dont think you can dodge VO's at the embassy except the process has changed. In the past, Your documents are distributed to the cubicles after your bio metrics are taken. A VO can be on number 110 and another one is already on number 139. It depends on how fast they are and if your passports were sent to them. I had to speak on this because of intending applicants who are scheming on how to dodge VO. Just be well prepared and ask God for favor. grin
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by Tvegas(m): 5:52pm On Apr 30, 2015
Nogen:

He was very innocent with her. This friend of was was impregnated by her boyfriend and the guy left her to suffer. The family was very upset with her and threw her .

Na wa ooo, we learn new things everyday. Thank God for your life madam. At least she didn't mix vegetable or salad for you. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by nefertitiram: 5:55pm On Apr 30, 2015
Nogen:

He was very innocent with her. This friend of was was impregnated by her boyfriend and the guy left her to suffer. The family was very upset with her and threw her out. The boyfriend who is a Togolese flew to his country. She came crying to me. I spoke to my parents and hubby about her. Since I wasn't working then and Oga travelled most of the time. I asked her to come to my house while we beg her family. This incident happened when she was in her 8th month. That after she gave birth, she was willing to get pregnant for my husband and he should send her to Yankee to deliver.

She washey can do anything to achieve their selfish goals.

Na wa! Is that how she enjoyed being pregnant? Cos this 9 months journey is not a small something.

You are nice person, still waiting for her brothe to come for her. See compassion! Personally, I will drop her off on third mainland bridge and sms her brother her location. Let him go and get her there.
Anumpam!
After all you did for her!

10 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by Tvegas(m): 5:57pm On Apr 30, 2015
Newmum0615:
There is nothing like that in Lagos office. U will carry ur docs by urself to the next available window.
Yes I agree everyone meets the VO with their documents. But did you present you passport to him also or was the passport with him already? Don't they flash your number in red at each cubicle when it's your turn again?

If all I asked are old stuffs then it's better life for my people. Make una dey dodge dey go. One love.

3 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by babysykes: 6:04pm On Apr 30, 2015
Please can someone help me with the prices of one bedroom in legacy suite, cross land and palm shadows so I can compare? I am to arrive phoenix in june and need to plan and book if possible.thanks alot
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by Nogen: 6:05pm On Apr 30, 2015
nefertitiram:

Na wa! Is that how she enjoyed being pregnant? Cos this 9 months journey is not a small something.

You are nice person, still waiting for her brothe to come for her. See compassion! Personally, I will drop her off on third mainland bridge and sms her brother her location. Let him go and get her there.
Anumpam!
After all you did for her!

My sister, I thank God for today. Those are parts of my testimony today. She will forever regret her actions. I just had pity on her. Even after she delivered , I went to see her son and helped her get a job. But I stay very far away from her. I will never trust her or her intentions. Never!
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by Nogen: 6:07pm On Apr 30, 2015
babysykes:

Exact thing my husband said but I am glad you came out victorious and thank God your husband made you realize the kind of evil creature that was posing as a friend to you. In all, I won't blame your husband but rather I commend him for having the balls to resist the devil's advice because a lot of men who are waiting(expecting kids) would have gone ahead and later blamed the devil. May God save our homes from home wreckers

I thank God I am married to my own husband. He kept saying "You are too naive, but I won't let anyone take advantage of you and your naivety ". I just bless God for today.

4 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by mamakady: 6:08pm On Apr 30, 2015
mamakady:
Hello sis

Please I need your help i have interview for american visa me and my husband in 2weeks, I applied for B1/B2 and I plan on telling them I want to go and give birth..

My question is do I have to take doctors estimate with me to the interview, I found a doctor in Maryland but she only tell me the estimate in the phone and say she doesn't email it to ppl.

Am really worried any help please
Due July 2015
I plan travelling end of may ...

Abeg someone help me know cry
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by babysykes: 6:14pm On Apr 30, 2015
Nogen:

I thank God I am married to my own husband. He kept saying "You are too naive, but I 2ont let anyone take advantage of you and your naivety ". I just bless God for today.
My dear, I am so happy for you and I thank God for your hubby. May God continue to keep you guys away from evil friends. Be careful of friends,married or single because even some married women commit adultery. God help us all

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by Newmum0615: 6:41pm On Apr 30, 2015
My passport was with me till i got to the window. Bia Tvegas which one be ur own na? C'mon rejoice with me say i get the visa.
Tvegas:
Yes I agree everyone meets the VO with their documents. But did you present you passport to him also or was the passport with him already? Don't they flash your number in red at each cubicle when it's your turn again?

If all I asked are old stuffs then it's better life for my people. Make una dey dodge dey go. One love.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by Tvegas(m): 7:28pm On Apr 30, 2015
Newmum0615:
My passport was with me till i got to the window. Bia Tvegas which one be ur own na? C'mon rejoice with me say i get the visa.
grin grin grin....No be like that now. I don dey follow you rejoice since.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by Girlmummy: 7:37pm On Apr 30, 2015
mamakady:

Abeg someone help me know cry

Its always better to get a hard copy estimate. They'll most likely compare that with your bank statement to confirm you are capable to foot the bill plus flight ticket.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by mabels: 7:41pm On Apr 30, 2015
Tvegas:
grin grin grin....No be like that now. I don dey follow you rejoice since.

Tvegas baba. How is family.
In US embassy, U hold ur passport with you until u re called now or u turn to be interviewed.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by Tvegas(m): 8:30pm On Apr 30, 2015
mabels:
In US embassy, U hold ur passport with you until u re called now or u turn to be interviewed.
Mabel how you dey? Family dey chop for my neck. Are you in houston now?. Oya make una con learn dodging skills from me. cheesy
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by teeboztb: 8:41pm On Apr 30, 2015
flgd:
My dear pple, good eve....

Pls is it safe for a 40weeks gone lady to be induced for labour?

Are there any adverse effect one should be wary of?

Kindly help.

Thanks

Well, if that's the recommendation of the obstetrician, then I advice you follow it. A pregnancy that's upto 41 + 3 days is post date and usually the obstetrician would induce labor. It is only if this doesn't progress well or there are other indications that a cesarean section is carried out.
At 40 wks e obstetrician may not feel comfy with the pregnancy progressing beyond that date especially because of the baby.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by teeboztb: 8:56pm On Apr 30, 2015
mabels:

The system's obviously changed. Before now, your docs are distributed amongst the VOs in a random fashion.

3 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by USABirth: 9:19pm On Apr 30, 2015
**USABirth has chosen to delete this post at moderator's request**
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by Fizzywah(m): 9:37pm On Apr 30, 2015
Phema:

No pun intended.

grin
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by Gagat: 11:41pm On Apr 30, 2015
Phema:

If you have forgotten her app number, maybe you should fill another ds 160 for her, book another appointment, but let her go with the others on the day of their interview.

Fill another form but add details of other family members dat are travelling with her. U Can book same appointment for them( together) if not done already

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by Gagat: 11:55pm On Apr 30, 2015
flgd:
My dear pple, good eve....

Pls is it safe for a 40weeks gone lady to be induced for labour?

Are there any adverse effect one should be wary ofhanks

D benefits outweighs d risk! Just follow instructions from your Dr and provide all dat is required of u to prevent d associated rare complications.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by Gagat: 12:28am On May 01, 2015
SAkale:
ABUJA O...

Nice one! Thanks
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by Gagat: 12:31am On May 01, 2015
karypops:
[Thank u oh...i got my doctor n got a better deal.hospital price s dam high.....loads queue at my doctors office cos its cheaper.at every appointment i meet atleast 5nigerians there.
quote author=Lay2uer post=33272000]

So how much is d package u got?

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (333)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Polish Student Visa / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.