Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,331 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:26 AM

Fani-kayode To Tinubu:I’m Not Funsho Williams, I Cannot Be Killed Like A Chicken - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-kayode To Tinubu:I’m Not Funsho Williams, I Cannot Be Killed Like A Chicken (30805 Views)

EFCC Transfers Fani-kayode To Kuje Prison / Fani-Kayode To Emir Sanusi "Shut Up" For Blaming Jonathan On Palestinian State / Court Approves Suit Against Tinubu Over Murder Of Funsho Williams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fani-kayode To Tinubu:I’m Not Funsho Williams, I Cannot Be Killed Like A Chicken by billyG(m): 5:31pm On Mar 03, 2015
I think this guy talk more than he knows he need 2 be drag b4 a court,funsho was murdered when dragging primary in PDP,a pdp family thing wetin concern tinubu?oya make una meet 4 court,u insult ya papa mate say him mouth dey smell,on top u kon accused him of murder,nxt u go say na tunubu kill yur father.
Re: Fani-kayode To Tinubu:I’m Not Funsho Williams, I Cannot Be Killed Like A Chicken by Shiifi(m): 5:31pm On Mar 03, 2015
FFK WE DEY APC KNOWS IT NOT UR FAULT U R JUS SUFFERING FROM FUNTIONAL SYCOSIS

SAI GMB/PYO
Re: Fani-kayode To Tinubu:I’m Not Funsho Williams, I Cannot Be Killed Like A Chicken by hamilton62(m): 5:32pm On Mar 03, 2015
MizMyColi:

Richard is not just a world wide webber.

Except of course, you're fixated on seeing God and relating with him as a killer, then you might wanna click on those links and see those bible verses you've quoted get interpreted in new light.
You probably don't know of my spiritual journey.
If it weren't for that man, I'd be a full blown atheist by now.

It amazes me how Christians read the bible by the dead letters and expect our world to get better for it.

I've apparently lost my ability to try to prove a point to anyone.
If we don't agree on these issues, we don't.
It is not my job to convert anyone per se.
The spirit at work in each of us is more than capable, if we'll but open our hearts for a bit.

This is the part where I get to lose most of my Christian friends.

If you believe that the life giving spirit, that eternal spirit, that we call Abba - that lives in you, that fills all things with himself, all in all is actually a killer, is actually in co-operation with the angel of death, kills people who offend him, sends plagues and droughts on his own creation, sent Jesus to deliver us from his wrath, then I'm sorry smiley. That god is actually my devil.
My dear, I don't know what you are saying... Loosing a christian friend from you is no problem dear...
Sincerely, you are no christian but you love knowledge and think it goes such way for we who are... Please read 1samuel 2:6; the Lord killeth and maketh alive: he bringeth down to the grave, and bringeth up. King James Version.
If you are familiar with the passover the christians celebrate as a result of the killing of the the firstling of the Egyptians, who then will you say did it?
Let's rest here... We are not of same faith dear... So let's not continue punching the keypad because you have your sight to God and so I have my perspectives too.
Thanks and God bless you!
Re: Fani-kayode To Tinubu:I’m Not Funsho Williams, I Cannot Be Killed Like A Chicken by slawali: 5:32pm On Mar 03, 2015
fani u no get respect again abi?Tinubu is not ur mate ooo
Re: Fani-kayode To Tinubu:I’m Not Funsho Williams, I Cannot Be Killed Like A Chicken by MizMyColi(f): 5:37pm On Mar 03, 2015
smiley
hamilton62:

My dear, I don't know what you are saying... Loosing a christian friend from you is no problem dear...
Sincerely, you are no christian but you love knowledge and think it goes such way for we who are... Please read 1samuel 2:6; the Lord killeth and maketh alive: he bringeth down to the grave, and bringeth up. King James Version.
If you are familiar with the passover the christians celebrate as a result of the killing of the the firstling of the Egyptians, who then will you say did it?
Let's rest here... We are not of same faith dear... So let's not continue punching the keypad because you have your sight to God and so I have my perspectives too.
Thanks and God bless you!
Re: Fani-kayode To Tinubu:I’m Not Funsho Williams, I Cannot Be Killed Like A Chicken by yooungsamurai(m): 5:39pm On Mar 03, 2015
sauceny:
I urge fani kayode to thread with caution & watch what he is saying... I think he is now crossing the line & talking like a toddler.
Stupid talk! Does the old fool Tinubu think he can intimidate Fani?, Let him and all his stinking mouth followers dare and Nigeria will be too small fort any of you to hide! Punks.
Re: Fani-kayode To Tinubu:I’m Not Funsho Williams, I Cannot Be Killed Like A Chicken by aviazuva: 5:40pm On Mar 03, 2015
If two of them would just fade away
Re: Fani-kayode To Tinubu:I’m Not Funsho Williams, I Cannot Be Killed Like A Chicken by yooungsamurai(m): 5:42pm On Mar 03, 2015
slawali:
fani u no get respect again abi?Tinubu is not ur mate ooo
You are sick! But all those APC idiots can insult GEJ right? You don de mad abi?
Re: Fani-kayode To Tinubu:I’m Not Funsho Williams, I Cannot Be Killed Like A Chicken by sehin79(m): 5:45pm On Mar 03, 2015
pdp acting like opposition party?i was going to give my vote to jonathan as my uncle as been bless under is administration.but i change my mind now i am for the general: and i dont like this ffk gye,he simply can mannage is mouth so he cant manage nigeria
God bless nigeria
march4buhari
Re: Fani-kayode To Tinubu:I’m Not Funsho Williams, I Cannot Be Killed Like A Chicken by hohafrank(m): 5:48pm On Mar 03, 2015
BabaO2:

He wasn't an APC, he crossed in and crossed out less than a year. He has just opened can of worms that will boomerang against PDP. The real killer of Funsho Williams is in PDP.
No.You are not correct.It was Tinubu that killed Funsho Williams when he saw him as a threat that will thwart his ambition.
Re: Fani-kayode To Tinubu:I’m Not Funsho Williams, I Cannot Be Killed Like A Chicken by yooungsamurai(m): 5:48pm On Mar 03, 2015
billyG:
I think this guy talk more than he knows he need 2 be drag b4 a court,funsho was murdered when dragging primary in PDP,a pdp family thing wetin concern tinubu?oya make una meet 4 court,u insult ya papa mate say him mouth dey smell,on top u kon accused him of murder,nxt u go say na tunubu kill yur father.
My friend stop your ranting! This is politics and the APC started this name calling, Tinubu too and his other stooges has been insulting FFK, even ameachi and Fashola has been ranting like deranged pet cats against GEJ non of those pigs in APC have called them to order. Bleep Tinubu and all adem!

2 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode To Tinubu:I’m Not Funsho Williams, I Cannot Be Killed Like A Chicken by PastorOla1: 5:59pm On Mar 03, 2015
hazyfm1:
BUT PLEASE WHO IS FFK?
HE IS THE MAN WITH BIGGEST RUNNING MOUTH IN NIGERIA.
Re: Fani-kayode To Tinubu:I’m Not Funsho Williams, I Cannot Be Killed Like A Chicken by rhames(m): 5:59pm On Mar 03, 2015
Re: Fani-kayode To Tinubu:I’m Not Funsho Williams, I Cannot Be Killed Like A Chicken by 2muchopoTBdope(m): 6:00pm On Mar 03, 2015
SagePerv1:
Tinubu should learn to ignore that motor park tout.
Buh Tinubu na Chairman,Motor Park Touts Association(MPTA). At least his boy is showing him hw it is done.

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode To Tinubu:I’m Not Funsho Williams, I Cannot Be Killed Like A Chicken by rabimlomo: 6:00pm On Mar 03, 2015
OMG! This man talks like a typical YORUBA WOMAN. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Fani-kayode To Tinubu:I’m Not Funsho Williams, I Cannot Be Killed Like A Chicken by PastorOla1: 6:03pm On Mar 03, 2015
NOBODY CAN KILL FFK BUT FFK MOUTH CAN KILL FFK, "LOBATAN"
Re: Fani-kayode To Tinubu:I’m Not Funsho Williams, I Cannot Be Killed Like A Chicken by melomelo: 6:10pm On Mar 03, 2015
Tinubu with Lagos state power.
FFK with FG power.
Let's see who win the battle. But who killed Funsho Williams. Tinubu. Yes or No.
If Yes Like, if No share.

2 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode To Tinubu:I’m Not Funsho Williams, I Cannot Be Killed Like A Chicken by poiZon: 6:12pm On Mar 03, 2015
Re: Fani-kayode To Tinubu:I’m Not Funsho Williams, I Cannot Be Killed Like A Chicken by DinoAnnberry(m): 6:19pm On Mar 03, 2015
[b][/b] tinubu show us your teeth.. lol. Abi lemme perceive ya mouth. grin
Re: Fani-kayode To Tinubu:I’m Not Funsho Williams, I Cannot Be Killed Like A Chicken by klimson: 6:27pm On Mar 03, 2015
Where a child is crying and pointing at, if his father is not there, then definitely his mother is there.

l don't believe FFK is insane or an idiot as many term him. He sometimes sound out of point, but sometimes a mad man could make a lot of sense. Dismiss him as a mad man he is, but not his point. Just talking though.

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode To Tinubu:I’m Not Funsho Williams, I Cannot Be Killed Like A Chicken by drey076(m): 6:29pm On Mar 03, 2015
They should keep exposing demsef

Anyway Gmb for president
Re: Fani-kayode To Tinubu:I’m Not Funsho Williams, I Cannot Be Killed Like A Chicken by osebe: 6:42pm On Mar 03, 2015
Read an article on Sunday written by one Frances Evwerido on "anal penetration". He said there has been an increase in the sale of adult pampers cos of anal penetration.Cld it be Lai Mohammed's wearing of pampers is as a result of him engaging in "anal penetration?" I hope am wrong?As for Tinubu, pls leave Lagos alone this time.You have held Lagosians bound for too long.You have stolen too much to still want to steal more. #GEJtill2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fani-kayode To Tinubu:I’m Not Funsho Williams, I Cannot Be Killed Like A Chicken by Nobody: 6:47pm On Mar 03, 2015
These are the thugs leading Nigeria. This is definitely not politics. I don't know what to call it.
Re: Fani-kayode To Tinubu:I’m Not Funsho Williams, I Cannot Be Killed Like A Chicken by cornoil(m): 6:48pm On Mar 03, 2015
And u Mr Useful is on nairaland showing ur stunt while Mr FFK is on all the pages of National dailies and television showing his stunt. Lols
tdayof:
Shut up pls.

See our leaders

FFK is as useless as my dog poo.

Re: Fani-kayode To Tinubu:I’m Not Funsho Williams, I Cannot Be Killed Like A Chicken by cornoil(m): 6:54pm On Mar 03, 2015
Tinubu and FFK are birds of the same feather, though GMB is different, disciplined and upright. Tinubu is a crook, father of Lagos thugs and agberos
jeje123:
What are u insinuating u dont judge by one side comment Tinubu himself has his own reservat8 as par FFK is concern
Re: Fani-kayode To Tinubu:I’m Not Funsho Williams, I Cannot Be Killed Like A Chicken by Redoil: 6:55pm On Mar 03, 2015
MizMyColi:

https://www.facebook.com/richard.murray.1840/notes

Those are his notes......many expository articles.

SATAN: Old Testament Servant Angel or New Testament Cosmic Rebel? by Richard Murray

http://www.clarion-journal.com/clarion_journal_of_spirit/2013/11/satan-old-testament-servant-angel-or-new-testament-cosmic-rebel-by-richard-murray.html
thanks. Do you dabble into metaphysics?
Re: Fani-kayode To Tinubu:I’m Not Funsho Williams, I Cannot Be Killed Like A Chicken by tomzman: 6:57pm On Mar 03, 2015
PezzoNovante:
Anytime I need to laugh, I just go to FFK's wall on facebook. He amuses me more than basketmouth. He's simply a lunatic.

Sai Buhari.
Re: Fani-kayode To Tinubu:I’m Not Funsho Williams, I Cannot Be Killed Like A Chicken by Nobody: 7:00pm On Mar 03, 2015
hazyfm1:
BUT PLEASE WHO IS FFK?
...since you don't know him.you need not bother to know him. He impacts zero-knowledge to human. If you know him,you won't like him.
Re: Fani-kayode To Tinubu:I’m Not Funsho Williams, I Cannot Be Killed Like A Chicken by MizMyColi(f): 7:05pm On Mar 03, 2015
Redoil:
thanks. Do you dabble into metaphysics?

I'll have to google that first.
Perhaps I do, without knowing.

I'm just a gyal who desires to remain in constant awareness of this inexplicable consciousness within.

I figure that's the only way I can stay truly grounded to my reality, be useful to self, and to others.

So, what's your story?

***modified***

Oops! Looks like I do.
I just asked google now.

I'm still trying to understand the concept though.
My brain can be lazy some dayscheesycheesy

Re: Fani-kayode To Tinubu:I’m Not Funsho Williams, I Cannot Be Killed Like A Chicken by temmypotter(m): 7:05pm On Mar 03, 2015
MizMyColi:
That "angel" of the Lord that strikes people down is actually the devil undecided
its actually...angel Michael.
Re: Fani-kayode To Tinubu:I’m Not Funsho Williams, I Cannot Be Killed Like A Chicken by jeje123(m): 7:09pm On Mar 03, 2015
cornoil:
Tinubu and FFK are birds of the same feather, though GMB is different, disciplined and upright. Tinubu is a crook, father of Lagos thugs and agberos
Nah u said so no be ooooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Helped Make Jonathan President –tinubu / The Strategic Implementation Plan For 2016 Budget Is Finally Released By The FG / PDP’s Plot To Zone VP To S-west Or S-south, Satanic, Barbaric, Inhuman —Ohanaeze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.