Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,039 members, 7,810,850 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:56 PM

Fani-kayode To Tinubu:I’m Not Funsho Williams, I Cannot Be Killed Like A Chicken - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-kayode To Tinubu:I’m Not Funsho Williams, I Cannot Be Killed Like A Chicken (30800 Views)

EFCC Transfers Fani-kayode To Kuje Prison / Fani-Kayode To Emir Sanusi "Shut Up" For Blaming Jonathan On Palestinian State / Court Approves Suit Against Tinubu Over Murder Of Funsho Williams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fani-kayode To Tinubu:I’m Not Funsho Williams, I Cannot Be Killed Like A Chicken by dafuturis(m): 7:11pm On Mar 03, 2015
A good lesson to learn on arrogance from the story of Late Bode Thomas:

Bode Thomas whom street was named
after @Surulere, died on Nov 23, 1953 in
a most mysterious manner.
Bode Thomas was born to a wealthy
trader, John thomas in 1918. Himself,
FRA Williams and Remi Fani-Kayode
(Father of Femi Fani-Kayode) attended
Law School in London, and jointly
established the first law firm in Nigeria
called "Thomas, Williams & Kayode". The law firm was established in Jankara
Lagos.
Bode Thomas was an excellent lawyer,
but also very arrogant. Because of his
education, he was made chairman of the
Oyo Divisional Council at one time while
Alaafin Adeyemi of Oyo (father of the
current Alaafin) was a mere member!
On Bode Thomas' first appearance in
council after being appointed chairman,
all council members stood up for him in
deference, to welcome him, except Oba
Adeyemi, who, for cultural reasons,
should not show deference to anyone in
public, not even his mother!
Bode Thomas rudely shouted at the King
"...WHY WERE YOU SITTING WHEN I
WALKED IN? YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO SHOW RESPECT?"

Then, Bode Thomas was 34 years while
Alaafin was in his 60s. The Alaafin felt
very insulted and said "SE EMI LO NGBO
MO BAUN?" (Is it me you are barking at
like that?) Bode Thomas responded by
shouting in vocabularies which Alaafin
didn't understand, so Alaafin just told
him... "MA GBO LO" (continue barking).
This was on November 22, 1953. Bode
Thomas got home and started barking!
He barked, barked and continued barking like dog all night until he died in the early morning of November 23, 1953.
Bode
Thomas was the Balogun of Oyo. So, when next you drive on Bode Thomas
street in Surulere Lagos, note the man
who cut short his life due to arrogance
and naughtiness. May this not be our
portion, Amen!

Fayose and Fani Kayode,and their other
cohorts should beware so that they will
not end up like Bode Thomas.
Re: Fani-kayode To Tinubu:I’m Not Funsho Williams, I Cannot Be Killed Like A Chicken by Redoil: 7:12pm On Mar 03, 2015
MizMyColi:

I'll have to google that first.
Perhaps I do, without knowing.

I'm just a gyal who desires to remain in constant awareness of this inexplicable consciousness within.

I figure that's the only way I can stay truly grounded to my reality, be useful to self, and to others.

So, what's your story?
thats my gurl and i love you for that.
though i started without knowing but curiosity and satisfying certain inner yernings in my spirit made me do such and continuing doing it.
Re: Fani-kayode To Tinubu:I’m Not Funsho Williams, I Cannot Be Killed Like A Chicken by MizMyColi(f): 7:28pm On Mar 03, 2015
Redoil:
thats my gurl and i love you for that.
though i started without knowing but curiosity and satisfying certain inner yernings in my spirit made me do such and continuing doing it.

Yeah.
Yearning, Spirit, the longing for an equilibrium of sorts, the ability of becoming self aware, grounded.
One with your environment, the world around you.
Exploring our profound interconnectedness.
It's just humanly inexplicable.

Seeing the world and people for the sheer beauty that they are. Chubhie, can you relate? (All Weather) Self Acceptance and Love. You're bursting and radiating so much joy and love because love has found you worthy to make your insides its abode.

That moment when even when faced with the worst, with darkness; all you do is smile. That moment when you're faced with a rather hopeless future and you're able to rise and sing in your spirit and then you exclaim; "There is hope! Hope for my future!

I didn't learn that from any religion, it came as a result of my emancipation from it.

I'm still unlearning stuff. Currently I'm learning how to stop looking unto God in "heaven" and start looking up to God within. That's our source, my source of power, of authority, of eloquence, of rare wisdom and brilliance.

Waowzee
I typed all that?grin
And I thought I was becoming unbearably boringcheesy

grin

P.S:- This convo is going to be archived in my diarywink

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode To Tinubu:I’m Not Funsho Williams, I Cannot Be Killed Like A Chicken by Nobody: 7:46pm On Mar 03, 2015
Where are all those touts that were hailing FFK when his targets were Bianca,NdiIgbo and GEJ ?
Mouth don't do una shut up?
I wonder why they are no longer clapping for him for these recent truths but rather attacking him and calling him names
Hehehehehehe
Be careful what you wish for
Re: Fani-kayode To Tinubu:I’m Not Funsho Williams, I Cannot Be Killed Like A Chicken by BabaO2: 8:05pm On Mar 03, 2015
hohafrank:
No.You are not correct.It was Tinubu that killed Funsho Williams when he saw him as a threat that will thwart his ambition.
Which ambition? Funsho Williams was killed in July 2006, Tinubu was already 2nd term Governor as at then. Obanikoro defected to PDP with ambition to pick PDP Gubernatorial ticket, Bode George camp too was there. It was hot and unhealthy within PDP camp for the ticket. Well FFK is acting the plan C script of Jonathan/PDP.
PDP is always acting daft as if they all attended the same school of stup!dity. How does one derive pleasure in distorting facts confidently?, same PDP claiming governor forum's leadership with 16 against 19 votes, same PDP claiming Buhari was in Abuja while the man was actually in London. Nothing can one learn from PDP, it is a shame.
Re: Fani-kayode To Tinubu:I’m Not Funsho Williams, I Cannot Be Killed Like A Chicken by Reference(m): 8:27pm On Mar 03, 2015
sauceny:
I urge fani kayode to thread with caution & watch what he is saying... I think he is now crossing the line & talking like a toddler.

Crossing which line. Are you folks democrats or what. A true democrat gets as much as he gives. Obasanjo was called a murderer concerning Bola Ige. Goodluck was fingered in the death of Azazi. What is new. Your party started all this. The PDP has simply taken it to another level. You've got to stomach these kinds of things if you seek high office. Welcome to politics.....APC...your best days are going....going....going....
Re: Fani-kayode To Tinubu:I’m Not Funsho Williams, I Cannot Be Killed Like A Chicken by Nobody: 8:28pm On Mar 03, 2015
Reference:

Crossing which line. Are you folks democrats or what. A true democrat gets as much as he gives. Obasanjo was called a murderer concerning Bola Ige. Goodluck was fingered in the death of Azazi. What is new. Your party started all this. The PDP has simply taken it to another level. You've got to stomach these kinds of things if you seek high office. Welcome to politics.....APC...your best days are going....going....going....

Am a PDP as well
Re: Fani-kayode To Tinubu:I’m Not Funsho Williams, I Cannot Be Killed Like A Chicken by Redoil: 8:30pm On Mar 03, 2015
MizMyColi:

Yeah.
Yearning, Spirit, the longing for an equilibrium of sorts, the ability of becoming self aware, grounded.
One with your environment, the world around you.
Exploring our profound interconnectedness.
It's just humanly inexplicable.

Seeing the world and people for the sheer beauty that they are. Chubhie, can you relate? (All Weather) Self Acceptance and Love. You're bursting and radiating so much joy and love because love has found you worthy to make your insides its abode.

That moment when even when faced with the worst, with darkness; all you do is smile. That moment when you're faced with a rather hopeless future and you're able to rise and sing in your spirit and then you exclaim; "There is hope! Hope for my future!

I didn't learn that from any religion, it came as a result of my emancipation from it.

I'm still unlearning stuff. Currently I'm learning how to stop looking unto God in "heaven" and start looking up to God within. That's our source, my source of power, of authority, of eloquence, of rare wisdom and brilliance.

Waowzee
I typed all that?grin
And I thought I was becoming unbearably boringcheesy

grin

P.S:- This convo is going to be archived in my diarywink
i am suspecting you are not into christian science. Nevertheless, i like inteligent gurls.

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode To Tinubu:I’m Not Funsho Williams, I Cannot Be Killed Like A Chicken by Redoil: 8:33pm On Mar 03, 2015
dafuturis:
A good lesson to learn on arrogance from the story of Late Bode Thomas:

Bode Thomas whom street was named
after @Surulere, died on Nov 23, 1953 in
a most mysterious manner.
Bode Thomas was born to a wealthy
trader, John thomas in 1918. Himself,
FRA Williams and Remi Fani-Kayode
(Father of Femi Fani-Kayode) attended
Law School in London, and jointly
established the first law firm in Nigeria
called "Thomas, Williams & Kayode". The law firm was established in Jankara
Lagos.
Bode Thomas was an excellent lawyer,
but also very arrogant. Because of his
education, he was made chairman of the
Oyo Divisional Council at one time while
Alaafin Adeyemi of Oyo (father of the
current Alaafin) was a mere member!
On Bode Thomas' first appearance in
council after being appointed chairman,
all council members stood up for him in
deference, to welcome him, except Oba
Adeyemi, who, for cultural reasons,
should not show deference to anyone in
public, not even his mother!
Bode Thomas rudely shouted at the King
"...WHY WERE YOU SITTING WHEN I
WALKED IN? YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO SHOW RESPECT?"

Then, Bode Thomas was 34 years while
Alaafin was in his 60s. The Alaafin felt
very insulted and said "SE EMI LO NGBO
MO BAUN?" (Is it me you are barking at
like that?) Bode Thomas responded by
shouting in vocabularies which Alaafin
didn't understand, so Alaafin just told
him... "MA GBO LO" (continue barking).
This was on November 22, 1953. Bode
Thomas got home and started barking!
He barked, barked and continued barking like dog all night until he died in the early morning of November 23, 1953.
Bode
Thomas was the Balogun of Oyo. So, when next you drive on Bode Thomas
street in Surulere Lagos, note the man
who cut short his life due to arrogance
and naughtiness. May this not be our
portion, Amen!

Fayose and Fani Kayode,and their other
cohorts should beware so that they will
not end up like Bode Thomas.
delafuta is that you
Re: Fani-kayode To Tinubu:I’m Not Funsho Williams, I Cannot Be Killed Like A Chicken by nkkystel(f): 8:46pm On Mar 03, 2015
Yeeeeeeee Yeeeeeee Yeeeeeee!
Chinekem ooooooooo!
Eeeeeelaaaaa!
Re: Fani-kayode To Tinubu:I’m Not Funsho Williams, I Cannot Be Killed Like A Chicken by MizMyColi(f): 9:06pm On Mar 03, 2015
Redoil:
i am suspecting you are not into christian science. Nevertheless, i like inteligent gurls.

*Dancing to Godwin by The Mavins*
gringringrin

Lmao @Christian Science.
I only know of Christian Religio-Relationship.

For what it's worth, going by world standards, I'm still pretty much a Christian; Turned Upside Down
smiley
Re: Fani-kayode To Tinubu:I’m Not Funsho Williams, I Cannot Be Killed Like A Chicken by dejabou10: 9:14pm On Mar 03, 2015
Any funny pic about FFK pls?.....I gas to laff small
Re: Fani-kayode To Tinubu:I’m Not Funsho Williams, I Cannot Be Killed Like A Chicken by masqot(m): 9:16pm On Mar 03, 2015
idonhear!
Re: Fani-kayode To Tinubu:I’m Not Funsho Williams, I Cannot Be Killed Like A Chicken by murtalaa(m): 9:19pm On Mar 03, 2015
hahaha.....FFK if Tibubu no kii you, you go kii me with laughter
Re: Fani-kayode To Tinubu:I’m Not Funsho Williams, I Cannot Be Killed Like A Chicken by luxanne(f): 9:27pm On Mar 03, 2015
MizMyColi:

gringringrin

Lmao @Christian Science.

For what it's worth, going by world standards, I'm still pretty much a Christian; Turned Upside Down
smiley

Coli, the gospel you preach. I'l need to read more on how you got to this point of your life so I can understand you berra and ask questions.

Tag me when that thread is created, looking forward to it wink
Re: Fani-kayode To Tinubu:I’m Not Funsho Williams, I Cannot Be Killed Like A Chicken by Forwetinnah: 10:16pm On Mar 03, 2015
MarieSucre:
#your hands# GOD OF ELIJAH SEND DOWN FIREEEEEEEEEEEE GOD OF EIJAAAH SEND DOWN FIRE OOOOO. Any "Harry Potter" looking yoruba individual that has been sent from erin-ijesha to put off my stove this coming elections, may his water not boil aseeee.

gringringringringringringrin
Tinubu don hear am, aswear!!
Re: Fani-kayode To Tinubu:I’m Not Funsho Williams, I Cannot Be Killed Like A Chicken by chichriso: 10:35pm On Mar 03, 2015
Anyway GOODLUCK NIERIA TILL 2019

Re: Fani-kayode To Tinubu:I’m Not Funsho Williams, I Cannot Be Killed Like A Chicken by aLgoridim(m): 10:37pm On Mar 03, 2015
Firefire:
Who killed Engr. Funsho Williams?

Who killed Otunba Dipo Dina?

Wicked world

Unfortunately, nothing has been done to unravel the misery behind their demise. #God Dey
Re: Fani-kayode To Tinubu:I’m Not Funsho Williams, I Cannot Be Killed Like A Chicken by Firefire(m): 10:41pm On Mar 03, 2015
aLgoridim:

Unfortunately, nothing has been done to unravel the misery behind their demise. #God Dey

Painful undecided
Re: Fani-kayode To Tinubu:I’m Not Funsho Williams, I Cannot Be Killed Like A Chicken by Anaebi: 10:49pm On Mar 03, 2015
Please my narialand friends let us pray this prayer for funsho Williams anyone or group of people that involved in killing of this good guy let the person or group of people involved die before the election start this march
Re: Fani-kayode To Tinubu:I’m Not Funsho Williams, I Cannot Be Killed Like A Chicken by Chubhie: 1:44am On Mar 04, 2015
MizMyColi:

gringringrin

Lmao @Christian Science.

smiley
Going by spirit standards, you are a spiritualist milady. I'm off to your blog to read and learn.

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode To Tinubu:I’m Not Funsho Williams, I Cannot Be Killed Like A Chicken by MizMyColi(f): 6:20am On Mar 04, 2015
Chubhie:
Going by spirit standards, you are a spiritualist milady. I'm off to your blog to read and learn.

gringrin
I haven't written anything new per se.
I'm working on one.
An opinion, a very personal opinion.

Please stay tunedsmiley
Re: Fani-kayode To Tinubu:I’m Not Funsho Williams, I Cannot Be Killed Like A Chicken by MizMyColi(f): 6:24am On Mar 04, 2015
luxanne:

Coli, the gospel you preach. I'l need to read more on how you got to this point of your life so I can understand you berra and ask questions.

Tag me when that thread is created, looking forward to it wink

oukei Sweeygrin
In other words, you'd like for me to pen down my story. I cast and bind all them laziness spiritscheesycheesycheesy

I - Can - Do - It!!!

Oops! Pele my love.
That was me pep-talking my selfsmiley

I figure it's long overdue.
I've procrastinated enoughsad
Re: Fani-kayode To Tinubu:I’m Not Funsho Williams, I Cannot Be Killed Like A Chicken by Tallesty1(m): 6:45am On Mar 04, 2015
MizMyColi:

oukei Sweeygrin
In other words, you'd like for me to pen down my story. I cast and bind all them laziness spiritscheesycheesycheesy

I - Can - Do - It!!!

Oops! Pele my love.

A mention when you do, just a mention.
Re: Fani-kayode To Tinubu:I’m Not Funsho Williams, I Cannot Be Killed Like A Chicken by Chubhie: 9:04am On Mar 04, 2015
MizMyColi:

gringrin
I haven't written anything new per se.
I'm working on one.
An opinion, a very personal opinion.

Please stay tunedsmiley
I'm patiently anticipating. Your opinion,Your passion and your empire. I'm tuned to your vibration. You are gifted and never afraid to live and share your truths even though, it may get you misunderstood,cost you friendships and probably put you in harms way. I'm a fan.

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode To Tinubu:I’m Not Funsho Williams, I Cannot Be Killed Like A Chicken by MizMyColi(f): 9:12am On Mar 04, 2015
Chubhie:
I'm patiently anticipating. Your opinion,Your passion and your empire. I'm tuned to your vibration. You are gifted and never afraid to live and share your truths even though, it may get you misunderstood,cost you friendships and probably put you in harms way. I'm a fan.

Waowzest!!!!!!!! shocked
I have to screenshot and frame this post ASAP.

It's saddening at times though. It's not easy treading a path that looks and sounds somewhat alien.
I lost most of my friends and some think of me as a pretender.
I get misunderstood a lot.
People, those closest to me have written me off, and slandered me.
There are those days when I feel alone, so alone and it's just me and Abba.
I sing, I laugh, then I cry.
Then I laugh again. I pray for them.....everyone.
That we'll know better, that our paths'd be guided aright.

Heck, for all we know, I might as well be on a wrong path right now, but I'm not bothered.
His sovereign hand remains largely my guide.
No fear, No Judgement.

***Modified***
Empire kwa?
Looool

You're the second person using the same word today with me.
Lol.
Re: Fani-kayode To Tinubu:I’m Not Funsho Williams, I Cannot Be Killed Like A Chicken by simon004(m): 9:36am On Mar 04, 2015
I say ds unapologetically, fani kayode is a big fool..is he trying to say he's better than funsho williams..
Re: Fani-kayode To Tinubu:I’m Not Funsho Williams, I Cannot Be Killed Like A Chicken by Chubhie: 9:46am On Mar 04, 2015
MizMyColi:

Waowzest!!!!!!!! shocked
I have to screenshot and frame this post ASAP.

It's saddening at times though. It's not easy treading a path that looks and sounds somewhat alien.
I lost most of my friends and some think of me as a pretender.
I get misunderstood a lot.
People, those closest to me have written me off, and slandered me.
There are those days when I feel alone, so alone and it's just me and Abba.
I sing, I laugh, then I cry.
Then I laugh again. I pray for them.....everyone.
That we'll know better, that our paths'd be guided aright.

Heck, for all we know, I might as well be on a wrong path right now, but I'm not bothered.
His sovereign hand remains largely my guide.
No fear, No Judgement.
You may have to device means of shielding YOU from toxic people. You are gifted so never allow room to think otherwise. I've grown to appreciate the fact that nothing worthwhile comes without equal opposing forces. Your ability to take all they throw and still stand gallantly in living your truths makes you a better human. You will pass through fire but the good news is that you will always come out refined and a more balanced individual. There's a universal that says when you believe a truth you shall be presented with an opportunity to prove it and it is only when you chicken out that you will be seen as a pretender in the cosmic realm. Your ability to hold a tentative view on being on a wrong path shows you've allowed room for growth. I'm impressed. Never be bullied to conform with stuffs that don't resonate with your true heart desires. You are stronger than you know. Above all, you are never alone. There are legions of you out there consciously seek them out.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fani-kayode To Tinubu:I’m Not Funsho Williams, I Cannot Be Killed Like A Chicken by luxanne(f): 9:55am On Mar 04, 2015
MizMyColi:

oukei Sweeygrin

I - Can - Do - It!!!

Oops! Pele my love.

LoL.

Its aii dear. Am damn sure you'l overcome that weakness and get to work on your story wink

Morning and do have a fantastic day, much love kiss smiley
Re: Fani-kayode To Tinubu:I’m Not Funsho Williams, I Cannot Be Killed Like A Chicken by MizMyColi(f): 9:58am On Mar 04, 2015
luxanne:

LoL.

Its aii dear. Am damn sure you'l overcome that weakness and get to work on your story wink

Morning and do have a fantastic day, much love kiss smiley

kiss
kiss
kiss
kiss
kiss
kiss
kisskisskisskisskisskiss

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode To Tinubu:I’m Not Funsho Williams, I Cannot Be Killed Like A Chicken by liricyst(m): 10:01am On Mar 04, 2015
This so-called literates!!! Don't make accusations without proof. Smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Donald Duke Spoke Of His Identity Theft By Tinubu And TVC (Video) / How Igbos Lived In The Olden Days / Military Gets Two Boeing 747 Jets Loaded With Weapons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.