Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,153 members, 7,811,304 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:47 AM

Fani-kayode To Tinubu:I’m Not Funsho Williams, I Cannot Be Killed Like A Chicken - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-kayode To Tinubu:I’m Not Funsho Williams, I Cannot Be Killed Like A Chicken (30804 Views)

EFCC Transfers Fani-kayode To Kuje Prison / Fani-Kayode To Emir Sanusi "Shut Up" For Blaming Jonathan On Palestinian State / Court Approves Suit Against Tinubu Over Murder Of Funsho Williams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fani-kayode To Tinubu:I’m Not Funsho Williams, I Cannot Be Killed Like A Chicken by luxanne(f): 10:02am On Mar 04, 2015
Chubhie:
You may have to device means of shielding YOU from toxic people. You are gifted so never allow room to think otherwise. I've grown to appreciate the fact that nothing worthwhile comes without equal opposing forces. Your ability to take all they throw and still stand gallantly in living your truths makes you a better human. You will pass through fire but the good news is that you will always come out refined and a more balanced individual. There's a universal that says when you believe a truth you shall be presented with an opportunity to prove it and it is only when you chicken out that you will be seen as a pretender in the cosmic realm. Your ability to hold a tentative view on being on a wrong path shows you've allowed room for growth. I'm impressed. Never be bullied to conform with stuffs that don't resonate with your true heart desires. You are stronger than you know. Above all, you are never alone. There are legions of you out there consciously seek them out.

Hmm. I love this comment. Thanks for sharing smiley
Re: Fani-kayode To Tinubu:I’m Not Funsho Williams, I Cannot Be Killed Like A Chicken by mannyU: 10:04am On Mar 04, 2015
Eventho i remain an unrepetant supporter of GMB and i totally loath FFK.. I can't help but luv n smile @ d exposition n insults he's heaping on d psnality n image of d man Tinubu who i think must really think of himself as a demi-god, a king maker! He is one of the reasons our country is in such a sorry state 2day. Bunch of stinking thieves all of them! Greedy idiotss!

Fani kayode under saner clime should be in jail 4 crimes commited during his tenure in d aviation sector.

Tinubu should be in jail 4 robbing lagos blind n usurping and amassing so much public wealth for just himself.

It is a pity dat he (tinubu) is chapionin buhari (whome i see as upright n luv passsionately) course and gej's abysmall performance leaves one wit no much option but to keep screaming:

Sai Buhari!

Hopin he'll put tinubu in his place wen he gets into office.
Re: Fani-kayode To Tinubu:I’m Not Funsho Williams, I Cannot Be Killed Like A Chicken by luxanne(f): 10:13am On Mar 04, 2015
MizMyColi:

kiss
kiss
kiss
kiss
kiss
kiss
kisskisskisskisskisskiss

kiss
kiss
kiss
kiss
kiss (muah)
kiss
kisskisskisskisskisskiss

LOL. This is cool cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode To Tinubu:I’m Not Funsho Williams, I Cannot Be Killed Like A Chicken by MizMyColi(f): 10:15am On Mar 04, 2015
luxanne:

kiss
kiss
kiss
kiss
kiss (muah)
kiss
kisskisskisskisskisskiss

LOL. This is cool cheesy
yeeahhh cheesy
this web page didn't render it well sef angry

So cute from here smiley

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode To Tinubu:I’m Not Funsho Williams, I Cannot Be Killed Like A Chicken by luxanne(f): 10:18am On Mar 04, 2015
MizMyColi:

yeeahhh cheesy
this web page didn't render it well sef angry

So cute from here smiley

Lol. Nah, fault was from me.

*edited* wink

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode To Tinubu:I’m Not Funsho Williams, I Cannot Be Killed Like A Chicken by MizMyColi(f): 10:18am On Mar 04, 2015
Chubhie:
You may have to device means of shielding YOU from toxic people. You are gifted so never allow room to think otherwise. I've grown to appreciate the fact that nothing worthwhile comes without equal opposing forces. Your ability to take all they throw and still stand gallantly in living your truths makes you a better human. You will pass through fire but the good news is that you will always come out refined and a more balanced individual. There's a universal that says when you believe a truth you shall be presented with an opportunity to prove it and it is only when you chicken out that you will be seen as a pretender in the cosmic realm. Your ability to hold a tentative view on being on a wrong path shows you've allowed room for growth. I'm impressed. Never be bullied to conform with stuffs that don't resonate with your true heart desires. You are stronger than you know. Above all, you are never alone. There are legions of you out there consciously seek them out.

Where do I start from?
I read this post over 5 times.

It figures
It ministers.

Before I get over emotional now embarassed

Thank You.
Thank you.

Thank you very much.
Thank you again.
Re: Fani-kayode To Tinubu:I’m Not Funsho Williams, I Cannot Be Killed Like A Chicken by Chubhie: 10:47am On Mar 04, 2015
luxanne:

Hmm. I love this comment. Thanks for sharing smiley
You welcome.

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode To Tinubu:I’m Not Funsho Williams, I Cannot Be Killed Like A Chicken by Chubhie: 10:51am On Mar 04, 2015
MizMyColi:

Where do I start from?
I read this post over 5 times.

It figures
It ministers.

Before I get over emotional now embarassed

Thank You.
Thank you.

Thank you very much.
Thank you again.
I'm happy you found them useful. You've also taught me much with your write ups. We are all here to help bring out the best in each other.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fani-kayode To Tinubu:I’m Not Funsho Williams, I Cannot Be Killed Like A Chicken by Vulturereloaded: 3:31pm On Sep 19, 2022
Re: Fani-kayode To Tinubu:I’m Not Funsho Williams, I Cannot Be Killed Like A Chicken by system21: 3:48pm On Sep 19, 2022
Lolz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NNPC Appoints 4 New Group Executive Directors, Reduces Top Management Staff / I Helped Make Jonathan President –tinubu / The Strategic Implementation Plan For 2016 Budget Is Finally Released By The FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.