Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,271 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:09 AM

AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) (60641 Views)

Attack On Tinubu/Akande/Yoruba Over Buhari's Health: One Ingratitude Too Many / AIT Documentary On Buhari's Regime:Nemesis Has Caught Up With Buhari / Buhari Is Now A Captive Of Bourdillion — Agbaje (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by wummyanthoy: 12:26pm On Mar 04, 2015
He owns 75% of Lagos properties !

2 Likes

Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by IVORY2009(m): 12:29pm On Mar 04, 2015
Ttalk:

My point is that you can easily discern posters that are seeking favour by their comments of which Demdem is non of such.

You should equally know the party that has come to NL to recruit online soldiers to fight a lost battle on her behalf

A recent displayed by a shameless decampee will attest to this fact

let me teach you how to know a paid poster here on nairaland.com, you will notice that such a person e.g. demdem is one sided all the time, good or bad, that is one method, n I hv studied all his post frm day one in NL, in otherword his is a paid poster!
Is it Bacarista or so u are talking about?

2 Likes

Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by Ttalk: 12:29pm On Mar 04, 2015
IVORY2009:

name the person!

No, i must respect his choice and will to port, and will not add to his dwindling popularity.
Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by Demdem(m): 12:30pm On Mar 04, 2015
eduj:

even if GMB wins,he won't persecute Gej for the same reason Gej hasnt persecuted him." birds of a feather flock together"

Jonah-daft we know is a coward. The fool doesnt prosecute based on antecedents however based on antecedents, its not so for Buhari. i wonder why Tinubu is not going in and out of court based as at today based on these so called facts of theirs. Its wrong to equate the two.
Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by HugeMac: 12:31pm On Mar 04, 2015
Smartresult:
Sai buhari' sabuhari, say no tn interim, say no to another poll shift , gej must Go
typical APC , you lots are so Dumb that you believe your own lies
Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by IVORY2009(m): 12:32pm On Mar 04, 2015
Ttalk:

No, i must respect his choice and will to port, and will not add to his dwindling popularity.

that is kind of you! Most likely u are talking of bararitita? i will follow him too, and tell him!
Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by IVORY2009(m): 12:33pm On Mar 04, 2015
Demdem:

Jonah-daft we know is a coward. The fool doesnt prosecute based on antecedents however based on antecedents, its not so for Buhari. i wonder why Tinubu is not going in and out of court based as at today based on these so called facts of theirs. Its wrong to equate the two.

paid poster you're still here?

1 Like

Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by Demdem(m): 12:33pm On Mar 04, 2015
IVORY2009:

paid poster you're still here?

Demdem:

Bastards can allege anything but when called upon to substantiate their claims they go dumb.
Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by IVORY2009(m): 12:37pm On Mar 04, 2015
Demdem:

Bastard, so because i see his foolishness Egbere Jonah-daft has the curse on the country it automatically mean that i am paid right? grin

About good or bad, where where u when i was praising The drunkard for his[b]cassava bread initiative
grin[/b]

any normal human begin, will definitely praise the president for do so, you need to change your ways and be up and doing in your defence, finally stop collecting money to post!

1 Like

Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by bigwallace(m): 12:37pm On Mar 04, 2015
So they have dis much evidence about tinubu nd he is stil walking freely!!!hmmmmmmmm dis pdp sef,pls pdp should do the needful arrest tinubu nd stop spewing rubbish @ least they see tinubu as one of their greatest enemy,so dis is d chance for them to nail him,but if they dnt arrest then pdp re bunch of losers nd I will call dem bastard!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by Demdem(m): 12:39pm On Mar 04, 2015
IVORY2009:

any normal human begin, will definitely praise the president for do so, you need to change your ways and be up and doing in your defence, finally stop collecting money to post!

Demdem:

Bastards can allege anything but when called upon to substantiate their claims they go dumb.
Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Mar 04, 2015
wjxavier:
It is in youtube....

Watch "LION OF BOURDILLION PART 1 - Documentary on Tinubu's Corruption History" on YouTube - LION OF BOURDILLION PART 1 - Documentary on Tinubu's Corruption History:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=og46zjjVwDM

"LION OF BOURDILLION PART 2" on YouTube - LION OF BOURDILLION PART 2:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGxSjaT3xnk

This documentary makes GEJ and PDP more clueless.
If the federal govt knew all these corrupt practices of tinubu and SCARED to arrest him and bring him to justice despite their so called evidence.
THEN THEY SHOULD BE ASHAMED AND APOLOGIZE TO NIGERIANS FOR BEING USELESS.

A responsible govt arrest criminals and bring them to justice not pay millions to run advert against them.

1 Like

Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by mkeji1: 12:42pm On Mar 04, 2015
The documentary as aired on AIT, reveal why we should say no to corruption in this country irrespective off our political affiliation (Ruling or opposing). How I wish we could have documentaries on all our political class from the presidency to to the local government councilor, then you will realised how wealthy we supposed to be in this country. It is all about a kettle calling pot black, we really need to declare state of emergency against corruption in this country, and the only candidate that have such antecedent to wage the war is General Mohammodu Buhari. He may not eradicate corruption, but he will definitely reduce corruption in the country. His affiliation with Tinubu dynasty does not really matter, but the structure he will put on grounds matters a lot. I know of Obasanjo dealing with Late S.M Afolabi on national id card issue irrespective of their long time friendship and political affiliation. Though, it was believed that he was selective in waging war against corruption, but I need to make it clear that GEJ did not wage any war on corruption be it selective or non- selective.Even amnesty were granted on some indicted corrupt politician during his tenure. THis documentary is one of the main reason to vote GMB in the coming election. SAI BUHARI

1 Like

Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by IVORY2009(m): 12:42pm On Mar 04, 2015
Demdem:

when will you change? Stop collecting money to post and be neutral in ur comment!

1 Like

Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by Demdem(m): 12:44pm On Mar 04, 2015
IVORY2009:

when will you change? Stop collecting money to post and be neutral in ur comment!

Demdem:

Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by repogirl(f): 12:48pm On Mar 04, 2015
Tinubu should sue kia kia o, let's go to trial and let the can of worms be fully opened jare, this movie too interesting to end at part one and two. It should be 'Lion Of Boudillion, the complete season'. BaBa Ole rada rada oshi!!
Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Mar 04, 2015
Demdem:
[b]They are fed up with the propaganda against General Buhari, it is now the turn of a man who is not
contesting for any elective position anywhere in the country. No right thinking government will have
"Arsenal" of evidences of corruption on ONE man and would not have or will not prosecute such a man in
a competent court.

The best our "Serious" government led by Retardeen Egebre Jonah-daft could do is
to sponsor a one hour political propaganda against Bola Tinubu. Where in a sane country is that done?
If you have all these evidences, why is Bola Tinubu still walking free?. This is
the ultimate question? Why can't the PDP send these evidences to EFCC, ICPC and other agencies for
prosecution? Am sure if there is any credence in any of these evidences, Tewonde George especially
wont hesistate to pursue it to conclusion considering his hatred for Tinubu. And they say this
government led by the drunkard is serious about governance when the least thing to do becomes
politics.....

For the record, Bola Tinubu I know from records i know of has been discharged and acquitted of all
corrupt charges leveled against him. The CCB cleared him. No security agency till date has any pending
issue with him anywhere in the world. However, we have people like Bode George, Alaimeseigha, Femi-
Fani Kayode, Buruju Kashumu etc who were either convicted or still in court for corruption charges
working for the President in one capacity or the other...Just like the propaganda against the General
made him more popular, i have no doubt that Tinubu will come out unscathed from this also. Above all,
this will not in anyway stop the emergence of the General as the president of our dear Nation.

The booting out of the curse currently governing is a clarion call all sane Nigerians will respect.
To hell with[/b] Jonah-daft.
You said my mind and did a better job than I would have ever done.

1 Like

Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by cytellProperty: 12:49pm On Mar 04, 2015
Demdem:
[b]They are fed up with the propaganda against General Buhari, it is now the turn of a man who is not
contesting for any elective position anywhere in the country. No right thinking government will have
"Arsenal" of evidences of corruption on ONE man and would not have or will not prosecute such a man in
a competent court.

The best our "Serious" government led by Retardeen Egebre Jonah-daft could do is
to sponsor a one hour political propaganda against Bola Tinubu. Where in a sane country is that done?
If you have all these evidences, why is Bola Tinubu still walking free?. This is
the ultimate question? Why can't the PDP send these evidences to EFCC, ICPC and other agencies for
prosecution? Am sure if there is any credence in any of these evidences, Tewonde George especially
wont hesistate to pursue it to conclusion considering his hatred for Tinubu. And they say this
government led by the drunkard is serious about governance when the least thing to do becomes
politics.....

For the record, Bola Tinubu I know from records i know of has been discharged and acquitted of all
corrupt charges leveled against him. The CCB cleared him. No security agency till date has any pending
issue with him anywhere in the world. However, we have people like Bode George, Alaimeseigha, Femi-
Fani Kayode, Buruju Kashumu etc who were either convicted or still in court for corruption charges
working for the President in one capacity or the other...Just like the propaganda against the General
made him more popular, i have no doubt that Tinubu will come out unscathed from this also. Above all,
this will not in anyway stop the emergence of the General as the president of our dear Nation.

The booting out of the curse currently governing is a clarion call all sane Nigerians will respect.
To hell with[/b] Jonah-daft.
Dem don take your head collect Paro. Mumu

2 Likes

Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Mar 04, 2015
ahaika23:
[s][/s]

Slave of the southwest greatest thief ever!
Go to court and stop being foolish.
Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by Ttalk: 12:50pm On Mar 04, 2015
Why is this government doing this to this country?

The last time i remember a government launched a media propaganda against her citizen was during 1993 election crises, when IBB used NTA to attach the personality of late MKO Abiola. As bad as that was, the government of IBB can still be pardoned because MKO was a candidate in that election.

Fast forward to this latest display by FG using AIT a supposed independent media to launch an attack on a private citizen who is not contesting election remain the height of propaganda.

How can you say Tinubu is corrupt yet you cant bring him to justice. What sort of confused government is this? Can we continue to endure a government that pride herself on propangada to the extent of airing a propaganda campaign against a private citizen of the country?

Enough of this useless government.

Change must be effected come May 29

5 Likes

Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by rottenegg: 12:51pm On Mar 04, 2015
Stealing is not corruption. A theif is a theif. Tinubu is a theif.

Dont quote me.

1 Like

Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by Demdem(m): 12:51pm On Mar 04, 2015
cytellProperty:
Dem don take your head collect Paro. Mumu

Oponu, Who then is responsible for ur cursed state?
Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by lordthree(m): 12:52pm On Mar 04, 2015
i just hope that these people stealing money and getting properties can also carry with them when they die

1 Like

Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Mar 04, 2015
Demdem:

sorri I I don't share ur faith in Buhari en tinubu.buhari for me is a chronic left fundamentalist the fact obj en amaechi endorsed him is enuff for me to sit through the election.Tinubu? a man who in this ending 21st century tried building toll gates to maintain roads (whatever happened to our taxes?) isn't worthy of being called a statesman.I think I would pass the APC ship (false messiah) .

1 Like

Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by Nobody: 12:58pm On Mar 04, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
Trash.
I am yet to see a pdp supporter anywhere that buttresses points with facts and not just brush the issue aside with an insult. If you have something to say then make it factual and intellectual. Everyone is tired of this nonsense. Have you ever seen Obama when he makes the state of the union address? I guess not, don't you wish for a leader like that? What will you tell your children, what did you do to secure their future? I feel very sorry for you and the problem with most people like you is that you are brilliant but you can never be brilliant any more the moment you start supporting a st.upid leader, as a matter of fact you become s.tupid.

1 Like

Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 1:00pm On Mar 04, 2015
Changee changeee in mama sikiru's voice.
Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by Areyousure: 1:00pm On Mar 04, 2015
AFRICAN PROPAGANDA TELEVISION!
Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by IVORY2009(m): 1:00pm On Mar 04, 2015
Demdem:

Oponu, Who then is responsible for ur cursed state?

paid poster bursted!
Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by Demdem(m): 1:01pm On Mar 04, 2015
eduj:

sorri I I don't share ur faith in Buhari en tinubu.buhari for me is a chronic left fundamentalist the fact obj en amaechi endorsed him is enuff for me to sit through the election.Tinubu? a man who in this ending 21st century tried building toll gates to maintain roads (whatever happened to our taxes?) isn't worthy of being called a statesman.I think I would pass the APC ship (false messiah) .

U are free and entitled to ur opinion however how skewed it may be however i will advise u to learn more. Even in the developed world, tolls are collected. u sound naive here.
However, all these doesnt change what i stated about Jonah-daft as governor of Bayelsa. i know this because the fool was my governor then.
Jonah-daft till ur early.................
Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 1:01pm On Mar 04, 2015
blink182:
I am yet to see a pdp supporter anywhere that buttresses points with facts and not just brush the issue aside with an insult. If you have something to say then make it factual and intellectual. Everyone is tired of this nonsense. Have you ever seen Obama when he makes the state of the union address? I guess not, don't you wish for a leader like that? What will you tell your children, what did you do to secure their future? I feel very sorry for you and the problem with most people like you is that you are brilliant but you can never be brilliant any more the moment you start supporting a st.upid leader, as a matter of fact you become s.tupid.

Do u also know Obama is been acused of being clueless and a coward.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Why President Buhari Was Absent From FEC Meeting Today - Lai Mohammed / Nnamdi Kanu Replies Asari Dokubo / Lauretta Onochie Mocks Fayose & FFK With Photos Of President Buhari & Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.