Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,483 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

How Happy Are You In Your Current Relationship - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Happy Are You In Your Current Relationship (3450 Views)

7 Signs That Show Your Current Relationship Has No Future / How Would You Grade Your Current Relationship? [come In]. / Define Your "Current" Relationship Or Your "Dream" Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Happy Are You In Your Current Relationship by hiteehardeola(f): 8:16am On Mar 05, 2015
2/10
Re: How Happy Are You In Your Current Relationship by smoothpapuzy(m): 8:19am On Mar 05, 2015
[quote author=vivaciouzz post=31290838] 5 but with my ex..it was 11/10 wink[/quote
Going back to your ex won't be fun like it used to. E Don spoil. I will advice you to look for something positive in your new guy and stop hurting yourself all in the name of avoiding to stay single.
I chose to remain single coz I haven't fallen deep in lovewith anyone else like I did with my ex. Until then, stay single and happy.
Re: How Happy Are You In Your Current Relationship by Nobody: 11:27am On Mar 05, 2015
Phinalphantasy:

believe it ma. Am talking from experience. There is a "first" memory attached still.
it can only be over written of the new guy can overwrite that feeling

I think that's nothing more than a of load of sentimental BS people like to spread due to their hopeless romanticism. And whose to say all these EXs were firsts?
Re: How Happy Are You In Your Current Relationship by rsleeky(f): 12:08pm On Mar 05, 2015
Dunno cos it flunctuates
Re: How Happy Are You In Your Current Relationship by segefx(m): 2:06pm On Mar 05, 2015
vivaciouzz:
M not happy

I Can make u happy
Re: How Happy Are You In Your Current Relationship by Nobody: 7:50am On Mar 11, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

I think that's nothing more than a of load of sentimental BS people like to spread due to their hopeless romanticism. And whose to say all these EXs were firsts?
Its not romanticism..its the dynamics of a relationships... So its reality....with the power/energy attached to s3x by naija ladies, and with the s3x being inevitable in relationships these days, there's gonna be leftover attachments no doubt...its reality.,experience.,,not theory/romanticism...it takes a deeply matured girl to move on, to understand/belittle the s3x/relationship as maybe a cup of coffee, cos that's what it really is smiley
Re: How Happy Are You In Your Current Relationship by Nobody: 2:26am On Mar 18, 2015
Phinalphantasy:

Its not romanticism..its the dynamics of a relationships... So its reality....with the power/energy attached to s3x by naija ladies, and with the s3x being inevitable in relationships these days, there's gonna be leftover attachments no doubt...its reality.,experience.,,not theory/romanticism...it takes a deeply matured girl to move on, to understand/belittle the s3x/relationship as maybe a cup of coffee, cos that's what it really is smiley

Reality? Dynamics of a relationship? Nah.

Romanticism.

Whether it's a society wherein children as young as kindergarteners are encouraged to give each other valentines and flowers, and kissing and first-base are nothing short of prepubescent milestones, or one where even the most simplistic forms of adult 'sexual' or 'pre-sexual' expression are thoroughly repressed (body and mind alike obliged to be 'kept' for unknown person and/or being(s)), there is one common denominator - [High] Expectation. Buildup. In that way, it's very much unlike life's many other 'firsts', and yes, it's been romanticized well beyond the verge of quixotism. Humans have essentially taken a basic impulse, and turned it into something unrecognizable.

Whatever your chosen metaphor, one thing is for sure - immaturity notwithstanding, sex is sex (and separate from love). Whether it, for you, embodies a coffee, a chemical reaction, or a stroll in the park is entirely your cup of chai.
Re: How Happy Are You In Your Current Relationship by yorex2011: 5:38pm On Mar 24, 2015
8/10
Re: How Happy Are You In Your Current Relationship by germainediva(f): 6:56pm On Mar 24, 2015
My hubby is not perfect neither am I but we r happy tgeda blessed wt 3kids..........8\10

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Spank That A$$ / NEW YEAR DILEMMA : Love One, Care For Another !!! / Girl Goes Nude For Her 20th Birthday Photo Shoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.