Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:25 PM

How Can I Differentiate Love and Favour - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Differentiate Love and Favour (1030 Views)

I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / I Did This 15yrs Old Girl A Favour, Now She Wants To Sleep With Me In Return. / Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Differentiate Love and Favour by Juicypamela(f): 11:20am On Mar 04, 2015
I met this guy who is 'soooo' cute an nice, He do help me with some office work or any managerial ideas.
My last birthday I was suprised by him on something I always long for within,. I broke up with my fiance' cause i dont want to loose up since we aint married an right now am back to single Unattached" lifestyle an he was so happy with the decision I made.
We've known each other for six years an really he has been tooo nice to me an he's single too an never proffeses love to me.

The question here I can't decipher the favour and love an am fallling in love with his kindness an geniune sincerity
Re: How Can I Differentiate Love and Favour by justmag(m): 11:41am On Mar 04, 2015
So you leave the one your with for the one you like and you told the one you like that you left the one your with for him. And you are hoping for a happy ever after?? Cool story!
Re: How Can I Differentiate Love and Favour by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 11:41am On Mar 04, 2015
After six years you should know the man very well
Re: How Can I Differentiate Love and Favour by chimerase2: 11:45am On Mar 04, 2015
Time registered 23rd of FEB cry
Re: How Can I Differentiate Love and Favour by Cutehector(m): 1:26pm On Mar 04, 2015
chimerase2:
lol. She may not be a troll tho.. D story seems genuine
Re: How Can I Differentiate Love and Favour by ZedX6: 1:39pm On Mar 04, 2015
You're falling in love with his personality, and that's the best kind of love. But watch it. . .
Re: How Can I Differentiate Love and Favour by Nobody: 1:51pm On Mar 04, 2015
1.Why do you always 'an' in the stead of 'and'? Why??

2. Why did you break up with your fiancé (what do you mean by 'I don't want to loose up')?

3....And what was the question again?
Re: How Can I Differentiate Love and Favour by Juicypamela(f): 2:00pm On Mar 04, 2015
mkpakanaodogwu:
After six years you should know the man very well
I knows him as a kind hearted man with a large heart
Re: How Can I Differentiate Love and Favour by Juicypamela(f): 2:01pm On Mar 04, 2015
ZedX6:
You're falling in love with his personality, and that's the best kind of love. But watch it. . .
Thank u
Re: How Can I Differentiate Love and Favour by Juicypamela(f): 2:06pm On Mar 04, 2015
chimerase2:
time registered doesn't come in handy with some cool advice bro
Re: How Can I Differentiate Love and Favour by Mhizizzy(f): 2:08pm On Mar 04, 2015
Be careful

Does d Guy love u or he is just being a good friend?

Does he want sumfn crioz too?

1 Like

Re: How Can I Differentiate Love and Favour by Juicypamela(f): 2:15pm On Mar 04, 2015
Mhizizzy:
Be careful

Does d Guy love u or he is just being a good friend?

Does he want sumfn crioz too?
he never proffeses love
Re: How Can I Differentiate Love and Favour by Mhizizzy(f): 2:37pm On Mar 04, 2015
Juicypamela:
he never proffeses love

Datz where you have to be careful

U Sud ask him wad he wants

Unless u are still 16-20 nd still wanna play

Buh if itz 20-30

My dear...we are women remember

1 Like

Re: How Can I Differentiate Love and Favour by Thanos(m): 2:46pm On Mar 04, 2015
Juicypamela:
I met this guy who is 'soooo' cute an nice, He do help me with some office work or any managerial ideas.
My last birthday I was suprised by him on something I always long for within,. I broke up with my fiance' cause i dont want to loose up since we aint married an right now am back to single Unattached" lifestyle an he was so happy with the decision I made.
We've known each other for six years an really he has been tooo nice to me an he's single too an never proffeses love to me.

The question here I can't decipher the favour and love an am fallling in love with his kindness an geniune sincerity
Love has a big heart. Favour has a big diicck

1 Like

Re: How Can I Differentiate Love and Favour by Maamin(m): 2:56pm On Mar 04, 2015
How to differentiate between love and favour..

My dear Op get a simple oxford dictionary and save us time and megabite angry
Re: How Can I Differentiate Love and Favour by Evina(f): 3:01pm On Mar 04, 2015
Maamin:
How to differentiate between love and favour..
My dear Op get a simple oxford dictionary and save us time and megabite angry

cheesy cheesy

DDeliverer:
1.Why do you always 'an' in the stead of 'and'? Why??
2. Why did you break up with your fiancé (what do you mean by 'I don't want to loose up')?
3....And what was the question again?

Thank you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Must We Imitate The White / 6 Qualities That Make You Instantly More Attrative To Men (according To Men) / How Devilish Girl Plans To Bury Me (evidence)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.