Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,604 members, 7,816,503 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Gen Muhammadu Buhari And Matters Arising... - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gen Muhammadu Buhari And Matters Arising... (10481 Views)

Photo Of President Muhammadu Buhari And Osinbajo As He Arrives From UK / President Muhammadu Buhari Returns To Nigeria Tomorrow / Buhari Administration And Matters Arising (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gen Muhammadu Buhari And Matters Arising... by henryangelo: 7:51pm On Mar 04, 2015
torkaka:

. . . . . . . . . . .do you have comprehension issues? can you relate your quote of Buhari's words with what you are insinuating? . . . . . . . . . . .I can see you are not only morally bankrupt, you are also intellectually bankrupt as well!!
What don't you understand from the write up? I will take it up to myself to explain it to you,dont tell the whole world the kind of family you came from by using abusive words
Re: Gen Muhammadu Buhari And Matters Arising... by najoke: 7:51pm On Mar 04, 2015
barcanista:
I'm not blind. I DELIBERATELY IGNORED and I will continue to do the same. I WILL NOT debate with someone that has been insulting, trolling and spamming me since my defection and won't honor him with a response. Thank you and I'm done with that
Story.......as usual you never fail to disappoint................but i am not surprised
[img]http://.net/i/639.gif[/img]

10 Likes

Re: Gen Muhammadu Buhari And Matters Arising... by PassingShot(m): 7:53pm On Mar 04, 2015
barcanista:
I'm not blind. I DELIBERATELY IGNORED and I will continue to do the same. I WILL NOT debate with someone that has been insulting, trolling and spamming me since my defection and won't honor him with a response. Thank you and I'm done with that

YOU ARE A COWARD!

You operate just like the Boko Haramites - hitting soft targets.

7 Likes

Re: Gen Muhammadu Buhari And Matters Arising... by ShowYourCertificate: 7:55pm On Mar 04, 2015
PassingShot:
Barcanista, let's have a proper debate on national issues. I mean just you and I debating.

Fix a Saturday and the time, preferably from 10 am. I don't mind whoever moderates it. If you accept this challenge, let me know by tomorrow at the latest.

Once you've accepted, we will appeal to seun to stick the debate at the top of politcs section for the period of the debate and only take it to the fp after a certain time has elapsed.

Are you game?
You are challenging someone to a debate meanwhile your mentor, Buhari by name, is debate-shy. What an irony!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gen Muhammadu Buhari And Matters Arising... by Nobody: 7:55pm On Mar 04, 2015
Larriekay:
the problem I av wit u is dt u av nt been able to say any good thing abt GEJ other than attack GMB person.
Forget about whether I post pro GEJ or anti-Buhari threads or comments. Nowhere in my threads did I launched personal attacks against Buhari. If you term it to be so, I owe you no apology. If you have opposing view go ahead and state it (if you like). You and I know that I can't be taking orders from you on what to say and what not to. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Gen Muhammadu Buhari And Matters Arising... by Larriekay: 7:56pm On Mar 04, 2015
themilanway:
What you fail to realize is that is that you have unfatiguely sold Buhari's candidacy right on this very forum when you were not yet"threatened"and seeking for"protection".

You deserved a worthy mention,God willing when Buhari wins,even though you later went back to your vomit.

I dislike propanganda politics as i prefer we talk and debate real issues that affect each and every one of our lives.

Unfortunately,you have revert back to what PDP has been doing since the election campaign began........propanganda,a shame and tactless approach,if you ask me.

I know you are trying to stay relevant here,but in all honesty,you have lost whatever prestige and respect you had,even among your"old vomit".Cyberwolf a PDP/GEJ support is wary of you.I guess that's the price you pay for speaking with both side of the mouth,a trait that is not known with men of honour,intergrity and class.

A Borno based pastor have been singing to who ever cares to listen that he have the names of those who partook in sharing theN7 billion bounty,confirming the allegation Amechi made.

I want to believe you were on a vacation on a lonely island that you missed the news.

The electorates mind have already been made up as to who they would want to see in Aso rock come may 29,propanganda or not,half truth or not,there minds have been made up.

I'm surprised you never made mention of GEJ sharing dollars to traditional rulers,the leaders of igbo's in lagos or the recent sharing of dollars to bloggers in lagos.

He that comes with equity must come with clean hands is your favourite cliche,my bad......
I forgot you are now back to your old vomit,forgive me.

No new propanganda by you,PDP or GEJ can stop the Amiable General from marching to Aso rock come may 29.

Sai Buhari

The change is here.

1 Like

Re: Gen Muhammadu Buhari And Matters Arising... by najoke: 7:57pm On Mar 04, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
You are challenging someone to a debate meanwhile your mentor, Buhari by name, is debate-shy. What an irony!
What an Irony.......This is exactly how the GEJites think.......with their head upside-down

1 Like

Re: Gen Muhammadu Buhari And Matters Arising... by PassingShot(m): 7:58pm On Mar 04, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:

Buhari is Buhari and he has his reasons for choosing what he chooses.

I am me and I challenge your mentor, barcanista to a proper debate. Or is he avoiding it just because Buhari didn't debate Jonathan?

Jokers!

6 Likes

Re: Gen Muhammadu Buhari And Matters Arising... by Scholes007(m): 7:58pm On Mar 04, 2015
double0seven:

Seriously, I'm really surprised that some people have time to be debating with you. Seriously surprised.

People please ignore this guy. Or simply just heap on nay thread he opens against Buhari all the things he had said against Jonathan and PDP.

I don't even know what to make of this Barcanista guy. He is exactly a Fani Femi Kayode in the making.

I hope they settled you well well sha. Hope that you at least got that right.
keep on been surprised ok... maybe you to go chill where your fellow broom waver are, probably it will rekindle the fake change blizz you guys receive or you stay here and get transformed.
Re: Gen Muhammadu Buhari And Matters Arising... by Larriekay: 7:59pm On Mar 04, 2015
themilanway:
What you fail to realize is that is that you have unfatiguely sold Buhari's candidacy right on this very forum when you were not yet"threatened"and seeking for"protection".

You deserved a worthy mention,God willing when Buhari wins,even though you later went back to your vomit.

I dislike propanganda politics as i prefer we talk and debate real issues that affect each and every one of our lives.

Unfortunately,you have revert back to what PDP has been doing since the election campaign began........propanganda,a shame and tactless approach,if you ask me.

I know you are trying to stay relevant here,but in all honesty,you have lost whatever prestige and respect you had,even among your"old vomit".Cyberwolf a PDP/GEJ support is wary of you.I guess that's the price you pay for speaking with both side of the mouth,a trait that is not known with men of honour,intergrity and class.

A Borno based pastor have been singing to who ever cares to listen that he have the names of those who partook in sharing theN7 billion bounty,confirming the allegation Amechi made.

I want to believe you were on a vacation on a lonely island that you missed the news.

The electorates mind have already been made up as to who they would want to see in Aso rock come may 29,propanganda or not,half truth or not,there minds have been made up.

I'm surprised you never made mention of GEJ sharing dollars to traditional rulers,the leaders of igbo's in lagos or the recent sharing of dollars to bloggers in lagos.

He that comes with equity must come with clean hands is your favourite cliche,my bad......

No new propanganda by you,PDP or GEJ can stop the Amiable General from marching to Aso rock come may 29.

Sai Buhari

The change is here.
well said, when I look at pple like OP, I only intensify my prayer for ds generation. Its obvious our generation isn't diff frm all ds pple seeking for PROTECTION. Too bad mehn.

3 Likes

Re: Gen Muhammadu Buhari And Matters Arising... by najoke: 7:59pm On Mar 04, 2015
PassingShot:

Buhari is Buhari and he has his reasons for choosing what he chooses.

I am me and I challenge your mentor, barcanista to a proper debate. Or is he avoiding it just because Buhari didn't debate Jonathan?

Jokers!
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2159958_respect_jpeg50eeaea475f0931a8847b39aa6267f95

7 Likes

Re: Gen Muhammadu Buhari And Matters Arising... by Nobody: 7:59pm On Mar 04, 2015
........is this thread still here?.......MODS close this thing.....it lacks depth............OP is having comprehension issues hence the genesis of this.........instead of selling his party, he goes about opening thread after thread screaming APC and Buhari!!............mcheew.......politics of bread and protection.........lazy hypocrite

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gen Muhammadu Buhari And Matters Arising... by henryangelo: 8:00pm On Mar 04, 2015
DONLEKAN:
I once heard, there is an animal in every man. Now I see the animal in Barcanista. You are just pathetic. Interestingly, you have been castigating GMB lately on the other hand I can feel your pain why you have not put in any good word for GEJ because there is nothing good about the drunken fisherman. 4 year ago, the slogan was fresh air. We know how fresh the has been.

One thing is certain, there is no way GEJ will win a free and fair election against GMB. Initially, i wondered what went wrong with you. Now, i can bet my life that you have been compromised!!!. As a young man, just know that you are selling your future and that of your children for pittance.
Empty
Re: Gen Muhammadu Buhari And Matters Arising... by PassingShot(m): 8:01pm On Mar 04, 2015
themilanway:

Sai Buhari

The change is here.

1 Like

Re: Gen Muhammadu Buhari And Matters Arising... by PassingShot(m): 8:01pm On Mar 04, 2015
torkaka:
........is this thread still here?.......MODS close this thing.....it lacks depth............OP is having comprehension issues hence the genesis of this.........instead of selling his party, he goes about opening thread after thread screaming APC and Buhari!!............mcheew.......politics of bread and protection.........lazy hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Gen Muhammadu Buhari And Matters Arising... by Scholes007(m): 8:07pm On Mar 04, 2015
PassingShot:

YOU ARE A COWARD!

You operate just like the Boko Haramites - hitting soft targets.
thank God you accept boko haram terrorists as cowards who can never challenge the military but only has power slitting the throats of defenceless civilians so that some folks can use it as some propaganda instrument.

1 Like

Re: Gen Muhammadu Buhari And Matters Arising... by uniklinkum(m): 8:07pm On Mar 04, 2015
barcanista:

shut up you goat!!! at the last show of shame you posted last weekend. the guy used your own last vomit to send you to the surgeon. after several beg of mercy from you, the guy dissected your post of jargons and like turn coat, stand for nothing and fall for everything coward like you. you didn't man up to respond. your pseudo- intelligence only confuse your fellow malfunctioning brain santanoids. swerve ashiere.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gen Muhammadu Buhari And Matters Arising... by uniklinkum(m): 8:08pm On Mar 04, 2015
this sissy dread passingshot than the deity he worship.

3 Likes

Re: Gen Muhammadu Buhari And Matters Arising... by Larriekay: 8:09pm On Mar 04, 2015
barcanista:
ur response is baseless n I see u as a coward. Take d challenge like a man.......lol

3 Likes

Re: Gen Muhammadu Buhari And Matters Arising... by betacitizen(m): 8:11pm On Mar 04, 2015
barcanista:
Bravo! What a wayof avoiding the law of "KAMAR"

5 Likes

Re: Gen Muhammadu Buhari And Matters Arising... by Scholes007(m): 8:13pm On Mar 04, 2015
uniklinkum:

shut up you goat!!! at the last show of shame you posted last weekend. the guy used your own last vomit to send you to the surgeon. after several beg of mercy from you, the guy dissected your post of jargons and like turn coat, stand for nothing and fall for everything coward like you. you didn't man up to respond. your pseudo- intelligence only confuse your fellow malfunctioning brain santanoids. swerve ashiere.
post filled with pain and sorrow...are you missing something? is it barcanista? ...you can't find him maka na opugogrin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Gen Muhammadu Buhari And Matters Arising... by Larriekay: 8:13pm On Mar 04, 2015
barcanista:
Forget about whether I post pro GEJ or anti-Buhari threads or comments. Nowhere in my threads did I launched personal attacks against Buhari. If you term it to be so, I owe you no apology. If you have opposing view go ahead and state it (if you like). You and I know that I can't be taking orders from you on what to say and what not to. Thank you
good, I like u being sociable wit ur response even though deep down inside u, u knew all u are doing is to discredit GMB which I feel isn't working.

2 Likes

Re: Gen Muhammadu Buhari And Matters Arising... by uniklinkum(m): 8:16pm On Mar 04, 2015
Re: Goodluck Jonathan, A.P.C And Salient Issues by PassingShot ( m ): 12:14pm On Mar 01
barcanista :
1. 2012 SUBSIDY REMOVAL...
The Governors Forum comprising of ACN/APC, PDP and APGA Governors led By APC's Rotimi
Amaechi in 2011 agreed with the FG to remove subsidy. www.thisdaylive.com/articles/fg-governors-
agree-on-removal-of-fuel-subsidy/99978/
The same ACN/APC later played to the gallery to condemn President Jonathan and Okonjo Iwaela for
removing fuel subsidy. They didnt sanction and condemn their Governors that had proposed it along
with PDP Govs.
m.thenigerianvoice.com/news/78897/1/fuel-subsidy-removal-president-jonathan-needs-help.html
How is this still an issue. The fact remains that subsidy was removed and GEJ promised palliatives with
the subsidy removed but has failed woefully to deliver on that promise.
barcanista :
2. EXCESS CRUDE ACCOUNT DEPLETION
Since the Obasanjo administration, state Governors had been putting pressure on the government for
the sharing of the Excess Crude Account which they termed "illegal". The pressure was transferred to
Musa Yar Adua and when Jonathan took over in acting capacity, the Governors led Bukola Saraki(Now
APC Senator) demanded that the ECA be shared. The President obliged after they instituted legal
action. Amaechi led NGF went for the final kill to demand for the sharing of the Excess Crude
Account. The question now is What Project did these Governors embark on with there share of the
$20b ECA ? What did APC Govs Amaechi, Fayemi, Fashola, Ahmed, Yari, Shetima etc do with their
share of ECA? What moral justification does the Apc have to blame Jonathan for the depletion of
ECA?
m.allafrica.com/stories/201002160320.html/
thecitizenng.com/governance/jonathan-approves-1bn-for-states-from-excess-crude-account/
Don't be economical with the truth barcanista! The governors had a valid reason to insist that the ECA
be shared given the established fact that the money was being looted/depleted without their knowledge
then. Amaechi said it to the whole nation that each time they convened for a meeting, the balance in
that account was always below what they knew or informed in the previous meeting. You know this fact
and you supported them then.
barcanista :
3. CHIEF ALAMESIEGHA PARDON...
The National Council of State is a statutory advisory body which comprises of All Former Heads of
State, Former President, the 36 Governors, the Chief Justice of the Federation, President of Senate
and House of Representative Speaker, the Vice President and the President as the Chairman. In 2013
the body pardoned former Governor of Bayelsa State Chief Alamesiegha, who was convicted for
corruption. APC's Governors Ibikunle Amosun, Adams Oshiomhole were at the meeting; while
Nasarawa state governor, Tanko Al Makura, sent in his deputy, Dameshi Luka. Three Former Heads of
State were also present. Nobody raised opposing voice.
Sadly, the opposition and a section of the media have been "Blaming it on President Jonathan".
www.premiumtimesng.com/news/125276-acn-cpc-complicit-in-alamieyeseigha-bulamas-pardon.html
This is idiotic at the best. The Council of State is an advisory body and Jonathan is at liberty to pardon
or not pardon. Like I have posted earlier, you clearly said/agreed in the past that GEJ did it for personal
reasons given that he was a deputy to Alamesiegha who brought him into politics. So it was pay back
time for him. Stop the foolery please!
barcanista :
4. TRANSPARENT LEADERSHIP...
Jonathan signed the Freedom of Information bill into law on May 30, 2011. Just 24hrs after presented
with the bill. The law has given Nigerians the privilege to know how much the president appropriates
for feeding allowance, nigerians can access contractual documents entered by the federal
government. We can invoke it to see invoices and know what goes on. With the FOI, it becomes
difficult for thieves to steal without being exposed. Shady deals can never be hidden from the public
etc. We may not have perfected its use but we are on the right track.
Meanwhile the APC and their supporters keep telling us how Jonathan is the most corrupt leader in
human history. The same "incorruptible" APC specifically their Governors in Lagos, Rivers and Oyo
have been fighting tooth and nail to ensure that the law isn't domesticated. They will rather not let us
see their books and only feed us whatever suits them. For instance Governor FASHOLA and Ajimobi
refused to grant the request of SERAP to access document on how they expended World Bank
Education loan that runs into multi-million dollars in their respective states. Fashola also vehemently
told a Lagos resident that his(resident) request to see the invoices of Tinubu Owned Alpha Beta shall
NEVER be granted.
I don't know who is "more" corrupt between a President that allows everyone to see the books and
opposition that vowed never to be transparent?
Another outdated crap with the FOI. States that have not signed the bill cut across all political parties.
Of what importance is an FOI bill that is not respected or followed? With the FOI bill, has GEJ/NOI
provided Nigerians with the details of the PWC's NNPC forensic report? All they told us is that NNPC is
asked to return $1.4Bn whereas we now know that the report says "at least $1.4bn". There are surely
more damaging submissions in that report hence the thieves (GEJ/NOI) have not heeded the call of
NASS to submit that report.
barcanista :
5. ON PRESIDENTIAL DEBATE
In 2011 Nigerians in unison blasted Goodluck Jonathan and VP Sambo for "dodging" the NN24 debate.
In fact the opposition parties took it personal. The President was so moved and he repented of such
undemocratic decision . His party announced their readiness to participate in ANY Presidential debate
against the APC and Buhari.
The Apc and Gen Buhari on the other hand took over the undemocratic arrogance in this 2015. They
first gave their word that they will participate in a neutraly organised Presidential debate. ChannelsTV
came to the rescue and they(APC and Buhari) withdrew at the last minute. Not just that, they closed
every avenue for Presidential debate but rather adopts "Arrangee" Town Hall Meeting where their
supporters will ask them questions that they already know the answer. Their Presidential candidate
will rather go to London to deliver speech to audience without PVC than to engage his fellow
contestants in debates. What are they afraid of?
This is very cheap. You surely are capable of better stuff.
Lol at "the president was moved and repented". This statement alone confirms that you have been
compromised. If not you would not know if Jonathan was moved and repented.
Let me tell you the game: GEJ/PDP deliberately avoided a debate in 2011 (as they had done in 1999,
2003 and 2007) just because they knew they were winning those elections and as such didn't want to
mis-step to give any advantage to the opposition party then. The same PDP is only now begging for a
debate just because they know that they are losing the election and hope that a debate will afford them
some additional gain.
APC on the other hand have seen the connivance of PDP with the organizers and hence pulled out of
the original debate (I hope you will not come back to tell me to prove anything on this because the
partisanship of Dokpesi and co in that debate is a public knowledge). You may argue that why not other
organizers and I will tell you that APC is strategically right not to accord any audience to the losing PDP.
PDP surely needs the debate more than APC. Besides, APC cannot be sure that any other organizers
cannot be compromised by the desperate PDP/GEJ.
barcanista :
6. BUHARI STAND ON BOKO HARAM: AMNESTY OR NO AMNESTY?[/b]
Buhari in April 2013 stated his support for amnesty for BokoHaram. In his own word in support of the
FG proposed Amnesty for BH.
However, it was worrisome when only few days ago the same General Buhari told his London
Audience at the Chattham house that
One begins to wonder why the exGeneral will say one thing in Nigeria, and another in London?
Buhari's stand on Boko haram has always been on point if not consistent.
Firstly, he advocated for amnesty and dialogue when it was the right thing to do.
Presently, he is saying that the period of dialogue is passed given the amount of havoc the sect has
caused. How is that difficult to understand?
Sincere minds know that PDP is Boko Haram (as you yourself has said in your earlier posts). Patrick
Azazi was killed for revealing same.
I leave you with this from your previous conviction with special focus on Ali Modu Sheriff.
I quote barcanista " As Governor, he appointed boko haram leader into his cabinet as religious affairs
commissioner. He was also named by Australian investigator, Mr. Davis to have a link with boko haram.
He is an ally of President Goodluck Jonathan " The question now is, is Ali Modu Sheriff, the sponsor of
Boko Haram, according to your books, no longer a close ally of GEJ?
barcanista :
Comrade Abba Moro, PDP
Position: Minister of Interior (Incumbent)
Moro's Ministry conducted the infamous immigration recruitment that saw young job seekers part with
N1000 each. Sadly, 26 of the Youths died in the ill planned mass recruitment test in Abuja. He blamed
the unfortunate victims for "being impatient". He remains a member of the cabinet
Alhaji Modi Sherrif, PDP
Position: Governor, Borno state (2003-2011)
As Governor, he appointed boko haram leader into his cabinet as religious affairs commissioner. He
was also named by Australian investigator, Mr. Davis to have a link with boko haram. He is an ally of
President Goodluck Jonathan.

after passing shot gave him this bullet he never came backga

1 Like

Re: Gen Muhammadu Buhari And Matters Arising... by Nobody: 8:18pm On Mar 04, 2015
Scholes007:
keep on been surprised ok... maybe you to go chill where your fellow broom waver are, probably it will rekindle the fake change blizz you guys receive or you stay here and get transformed.
My friend, it becomes mind boggling when a group of people try to play smart by trying to suppress info. I will always say it that Nigerians can never be fooled
Re: Gen Muhammadu Buhari And Matters Arising... by uniklinkum(m): 8:20pm On Mar 04, 2015
Scholes007:
post filled with pain and sorrow...are you missing something? is it barcanista? ...you can't find him maka na opugogrin grin grin

unlike you, I am not suffering from the mismanagement of the foool you have been praising since morning. while you have been here all day wasting away, I was at work and will not be concerned about the dwindling value of the naira nor the fuel scarcity and the epileptic power supply cos I reside in a sane society where everything works. it only behoves sensible folks that monkey like you will still fight tooth and nail to defend their own tormentor. you are disgrace and a reprobate.

6 Likes

Re: Gen Muhammadu Buhari And Matters Arising... by Nobody: 8:24pm On Mar 04, 2015
Scholes007:
Please, learn to ignore some hate-filled comments so that you won't be dragged to the mud. Always know who you exchange words with as some are ready to play dirty. Except of course yu are ready to go their lane.
Re: Gen Muhammadu Buhari And Matters Arising... by uniklinkum(m): 8:25pm On Mar 04, 2015
barcanista:
Please, learn to ignore some hate-filled comments so that you won't be dragged to the mud. Always know who you exchange words with as some are ready to play dirty. Except of course yu are ready to go their lane.

COWARD!!! OLE IS OLE.

6 Likes

Re: Gen Muhammadu Buhari And Matters Arising... by Seun(m): 8:25pm On Mar 04, 2015
betacitizen:

I know he won't dare it. That is part of the "protection" agreement.
What protection agreement?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gen Muhammadu Buhari And Matters Arising... by Nobody: 8:27pm On Mar 04, 2015
Larriekay:
good, I like u being sociable wit ur response even though deep down inside u, u knew all u are doing is to discredit GMB which I feel isn't working.
I'm always sociable. I don't play kill and bury politics and I don't bother engaging whoever does. As for discrediting GMB(or whatever), that is your opinion and you are entitled to it.
Re: Gen Muhammadu Buhari And Matters Arising... by uniklinkum(m): 8:28pm On Mar 04, 2015
Seun:

tell him to share details of his pm with pendy69.

1 Like

Re: Gen Muhammadu Buhari And Matters Arising... by Nobody: 8:30pm On Mar 04, 2015
Seun:
Bros, abeg try carry this thing to FP na..
Re: Gen Muhammadu Buhari And Matters Arising... by Nobody: 8:30pm On Mar 04, 2015
Seun:

.............you have not heard of that document the ruling party gives you that makes you talk from 7 sides of your mouth?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kwara Governor-elect: A Breath Of "Fresh Air" Or Another Long March In Miniature / Anambra: Proper Infrastructure Not Luxury, Our People Deserve It - Azuka Okwuosa / Fajana Ojo-Ade Suspended For 101 Days From Ekiti House Of Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.