Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,617 members, 7,816,540 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Gen Muhammadu Buhari And Matters Arising... - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gen Muhammadu Buhari And Matters Arising... (10484 Views)

Photo Of President Muhammadu Buhari And Osinbajo As He Arrives From UK / President Muhammadu Buhari Returns To Nigeria Tomorrow / Buhari Administration And Matters Arising (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gen Muhammadu Buhari And Matters Arising... by ojaydedon(m): 6:43pm On Mar 04, 2015
barcanista:
I don't know what you term "propaganda". Did I put words into GMB's mouth? Or did I falsely ascribe words to him? When you shout "PDP" propaganda I begin to ask where the "PDP" propaganda is. I raised points, if you really love Nigeria and wants good you will look at the merit or demerit of my whatever without relying on epistles. When you people says Nigerians minds are made, I find it laughable and I presume that some of you think Nigerians are zombies...

all apc supporters knw is sai gmb... We hav made up our mind, etc

what baffles me is how can 1 be blind to the truth and say they are about change?? What change??

Who are the nigerians dat hav decided

Are all nigerians brainwashed by the change theory

well we are not brainwashed, so cannot be deceived

3 Likes

Re: Gen Muhammadu Buhari And Matters Arising... by Firefire(m): 6:45pm On Mar 04, 2015
barcanista:
I don't know what you term "propaganda". Did I put words into GMB's mouth? Or did I falsely ascribe words to him? When you shout "PDP" propaganda I begin to ask where the "PDP" propaganda is. I raised points, if you really love Nigeria and wants good you will look at the merit or demerit of my whatever without relying on epistles. When you people says Nigerians minds are made, I find it laughable and I presume that some of you think Nigerians are zombies...

grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

you dey mind the yeye people

1 Like

Re: Gen Muhammadu Buhari And Matters Arising... by Nobody: 6:47pm On Mar 04, 2015
Ikology:
Is it not Obvious that GMB cannot be trusted?
He was in the forefront advocating for Amnesty for Bokoharam but recently he has turned to say he won't grant Amnesty to Bokoharam. We should not be deceived, the moneybags have taken over. He can't even predict his next step. I can see the hands of the frogged eye politician in this. Who ever beleives in these fake change agents are nothing but political jobbers.
Absolutely! I was utterly disappointed when Buhari back tracked on the "Boko Haram Amnesty" that he had supported in April 2013. Jonathan have been saying that if BH wants Amnesty they should show themselves and he won't pardon faceless group. This I endorse, likewise Buhari(as at 2013). But he singing a New Song shows that he was playing to the gallery

2 Likes

Re: Gen Muhammadu Buhari And Matters Arising... by Nobody: 6:56pm On Mar 04, 2015
hybeenoni:
How true it is dt 'he who stands 4 nothing eventually falls 4 anything'! D same Barcanista fighting tooth nd nail 4 Buhari nw suddenly fighting 4 Gej.
What could be d cause?
Could it be dt u were on an auto run b4?
U jst woke up from ur dream?
Ooooooooh u finally named ur price to PDP!!!
Hypocrisy at its peak
R u blind to d death of Nigerian youths @ d fraud called immigration exercise?
Fuel subsidy?
Dwindling external reseve?
Massive corruption?
Has any public office holder ever being convicted nd sent to jail for corruption under gej?
Try get some dignity nd cover up ur hypocricy!!!
relax. Perhaps, Barcanista has seen the light. More people will still follow, even you.

1 Like

Re: Gen Muhammadu Buhari And Matters Arising... by Nobody: 6:58pm On Mar 04, 2015
ojaydedon:

all apc supporters knw is sai gmb... We hav made up our mind, etc

what baffles me is how can 1 be blind to the truth and say they are about change?? What change??

Who are the nigerians dat hav decided

Are all nigerians brainwashed by the change theory

well we are not brainwashed, so cannot be deceived
#NeverAgain shall we be deceived..

1 Like

Re: Gen Muhammadu Buhari And Matters Arising... by ojaydedon(m): 6:59pm On Mar 04, 2015
hybeenoni:
How true it is dt 'he who stands 4 nothing eventually falls 4 anything'! D same Barcanista fighting tooth nd nail 4 Buhari nw suddenly fighting 4 Gej.
What could be d cause?
Hypocrisy at its peak
Fuel subsidy?
Massive corruption?
Has any public office holder ever being convicted nd sent to jail for corruption under gej?

AND WHO ARE THE CHANGE AGENTS

MANY WHERE OFFICE HOLDERS TOO OF PDP GOVERNMENT.

WITH MANY CORRUPT MEMBERS
As office holders what change did dey bring

And now u are entangled in their hate theory abi change theory..

My guy... Before u seek change, be the change u want to see..

Goodluck is not perfect but APC is not the answer..

And barcanista saw this truth... Dats y he left...

Do u miss him much grin

if u love nigeria, join the transformation train...

1 Like

Re: Gen Muhammadu Buhari And Matters Arising... by ojaydedon(m): 7:01pm On Mar 04, 2015
barcanista:
#NeverAgain shall we be deceived..
#NEVERAGAIN
angryangryangry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gen Muhammadu Buhari And Matters Arising... by themilanway(m): 7:04pm On Mar 04, 2015
barcanista:

Again,he that comes with equity must come with clean hands.

Your so called points carry little or no water.Your points are pointless.........

Mr Tonye,i know how you feel deep inside,i sometimes(God forbid)try to swap place with you.All the rigorous work,research,time,effort,pains,insult......all went out of the window,you threw them away for a plate of porridge(i doubt you were even given a glass of water so far).

The numerous post you made indicting and criticizing GEJ's adminstration will always and always hunt you,people who said karma is a biitch werent wrong after all.

PDP propanganda is trying to remove Jega whether by hook or crook.

PDP propanganda is insisting that INEC should and must use ballot papers and boxes for the election,despite having a more credible method of conducting the election.Need i go on?

I love this country more than you do,hence i'm demanding that GEJ must go.

6 Likes

Re: Gen Muhammadu Buhari And Matters Arising... by Nobody: 7:12pm On Mar 04, 2015
hybeenoni:
What could be d cause?
Hypocrisy at its peak
Fuel subsidy?
Massive corruption?
Why not face topic? Why can't some of you be patriotic and leave partisanship sometimes? I have always disagreed with APC when it comes to "illegal" alternative government, pardon for past officials and other issues. I will appreciate if you face topic Sir!

1 Like

Re: Gen Muhammadu Buhari And Matters Arising... by Nobody: 7:14pm On Mar 04, 2015
ojaydedon:

AND WHO ARE THE CHANGE AGENTS

MANY WHERE OFFICE HOLDERS TOO OF PDP GOVERNMENT.

WITH MANY CORRUPT MEMBERS
As office holders what change did dey bring

And now u are entangled in their hate theory abi change theory..

My guy... Before u seek change, be the change u want to see..

Goodluck is not perfect but APC is not the answer..

And barcanista saw this truth... Dats y he left...

Do u miss him much grin

if u love nigeria, join the transformation train...
Thank you o.. Forward Ever>>>

2 Likes

Re: Gen Muhammadu Buhari And Matters Arising... by Ikology(m): 7:17pm On Mar 04, 2015
barcanista:
Absolutely! I was utterly disappointed when Buhari back tracked on the "Boko Haram Amnesty" that he had supported in April 2013. Jonathan have been saying that if BH wants Amnesty they should show themselves and he won't pardon faceless group. This I endorse, likewise Buhari(as at 2013). But he singing a New Song shows that he was playing to the gallery
He who pays the piper dictates the tune. I bet you if given the chance he will most likely grant Amnesty to Boko haram.

2 Likes

Re: Gen Muhammadu Buhari And Matters Arising... by PassingShot(m): 7:17pm On Mar 04, 2015
Barcanista, let's have a proper debate on national issues. I mean just you and I debating.

Fix a Saturday and the time, preferably from 10 am. I don't mind whoever moderates it. If you accept this challenge, let me know by tomorrow at the latest.

Once you've accepted, we will appeal to seun to stick the debate at the top of politcs section for the period of the debate and only take it to the fp after a certain time has elapsed.

Are you game?

9 Likes

Re: Gen Muhammadu Buhari And Matters Arising... by Nobody: 7:23pm On Mar 04, 2015
Ikology:
He who pays the piper dictates the tune. I bet you if given the chance he will most likely grant Amnesty to Boko haram.
One thing I know is that Nigerians will not fall for whatever APC is planning.

1 Like

Re: Gen Muhammadu Buhari And Matters Arising... by Nobody: 7:25pm On Mar 04, 2015
Obinoscopy pls do the needful smiley

2 Likes

Re: Gen Muhammadu Buhari And Matters Arising... by major466(m): 7:27pm On Mar 04, 2015
janus05:
Greece fell for the "change" scam. 1 month after, they are now protesting violently against a new government they elected on January 25 2015. (just Google Greek protest). Sentiments apart, PDP is not doing so well, but APC has NOTHING to offer Nigeria especially unity and peace wise.

Anyone that thinks that Tinubu is in this venture for nothing but to make gains must have a rethink. A Buhari govt will be so burdened it can't take off. Only Buhari, Tinubu and God know the insurance which Tinubu has against Buhari. Because Tinubu is a big time business man and knows no patriotism.

If Nigerians can get Gej to implement the confab report, it will be a huge step in the right direction.

1 Like

Re: Gen Muhammadu Buhari And Matters Arising... by major466(m): 7:30pm On Mar 04, 2015
barcanista:
Great response.

1 Like

Re: Gen Muhammadu Buhari And Matters Arising... by henryangelo: 7:32pm On Mar 04, 2015
olapluto:

If you listened well, Buhari answered your questions at the same Chatham house. He said if he was to go after corrupt officials, his government will not have time to face more serious issues of nation building.
So he will now allow those that hijacked our money to go free that is because Tinibu,Amechi,Atiku,fashola,okorocha etc will not go free even Buhari himself

1 Like

Re: Gen Muhammadu Buhari And Matters Arising... by Nobody: 7:34pm On Mar 04, 2015
major466:

Great response.
Gracias bro....

2 Likes

Re: Gen Muhammadu Buhari And Matters Arising... by major466(m): 7:35pm On Mar 04, 2015
ozoigbondu:
All those shputing change should be carefull of the change they want.Let it not be the change they are screaming for.

Libya wanted change now the country is being ran by warlords grabbing land through war
Syria wanted change now their is serious civil war with ISIS running around too.Assad is no where out.
Yemen screamed change and is now ran by a group called houiti rebels
Ukraine screamed change now there is civil war with russia planning to annex their land

Be careful of the change you seek.Beware of this change agents for it will be the case of jumping from frying pan into fire

1 Like

Re: Gen Muhammadu Buhari And Matters Arising... by dein77(m): 7:37pm On Mar 04, 2015
As usual the broom wavers have once again chosen to resort to insults, innuendos and outright insult.

Anybody can believe Buhari's lies, not me. He's now finally appreciating the complex nature of democracy, especially our brand of democracy, and is therefore now forced to make compromises which are not in tandem with his beliefs and person.

By the way, where's even the Buhari sef?

How can a sane person believe Buhari will persecute his current campaign bank rollers and financiers?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gen Muhammadu Buhari And Matters Arising... by PassingShot(m): 7:37pm On Mar 04, 2015
PassingShot:
Barcanista, let's have a proper debate on national issues. I mean just you and I debating.

Fix a Saturday and the time, preferably from 10 am. I don't mind whoever moderates it. If you accept this challenge, let me know by tomorrow at the latest.

Once you've accepted, we will appeal to seun to stick the debate at the top of politcs section for the period of the debate and only take it to the fp after a certain time has elapsed.

Are you game?
Re: Gen Muhammadu Buhari And Matters Arising... by henryangelo: 7:39pm On Mar 04, 2015
olapluto:

Is your analysis for the feeble minded? the ones that do not reason beyond the surface?
And when will you analyse the falling naira, the job scams, the source of campaign funding for GEJ and the insecurity (which you seem very concerned about).
Where all this things not there even before Buhari became the head of state, you want GEJ to perform miracle where everybody in nigeria is the same, who are you to judge GEJ while you know very well that you failed in your own little way,all the president needs is our maximum support, when buhari was being criticised when he was the head of state what was his reply... sending people to jail, atleast for now we have freedom of speech

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gen Muhammadu Buhari And Matters Arising... by double0seven(m): 7:39pm On Mar 04, 2015
PassingShot:

Are you game?

Seriously, I'm really surprised that some people have time to be debating with you. Seriously surprised.

People please ignore this guy. Or simply just heap on nay thread he opens against Buhari all the things he had said against Jonathan and PDP.

I don't even know what to make of this Barcanista guy. He is exactly a Fani Femi Kayode in the making.

I hope they settled you well well sha. Hope that you at least got that right.

3 Likes

Re: Gen Muhammadu Buhari And Matters Arising... by betacitizen(m): 7:39pm On Mar 04, 2015
PassingShot:

Are you game?
I know he won't dare it. That is part of the "protection" agreement.

7 Likes

Re: Gen Muhammadu Buhari And Matters Arising... by henryangelo: 7:43pm On Mar 04, 2015
GeneralBosco:
[/s]
Since you're now making it a very childish game of questions - "APC did this", "PDP did this too", this particular "game level" is flawed!!

Amaechi accused Jonathan of giving pastors 7billion naira in bribe. Has Jonathan refuted this claim?? NO!!
Is Jonathan guilty of giving pastors 7 billion bribe as alleged by Amaechi??
The you read the post very well? If you did u missed something,when Amechi was asked to name the pastors he didn't
Re: Gen Muhammadu Buhari And Matters Arising... by Nobody: 7:44pm On Mar 04, 2015
Abeg who listens to this leaky cauldron ?

Forget buhari. Tell us what Jonathan would do for us and what he has done.

Use statistics and ask questions from Nigerians here. Nairaland is a representation of what Nigeria is. Take the data from there. Visit the job section and see the growing list jobless people we have.

If Jonathan needs another 4 years to move us forward. The manifestations should be glaring enough for all to see.

Nigeria was once corrupt, but mow it's tripled. Not a single day without new stories of loot and grandoise corruption. Defend that and leave buhari alone you snake. I spit on you.

4 Likes

Re: Gen Muhammadu Buhari And Matters Arising... by Larriekay: 7:45pm On Mar 04, 2015
barcanista:
My brother, I was expecting them to put forward their own argument rather than try to derail.
the problem I av wit u is dt u av nt been able to say any good thing abt GEJ other than attack GMB person.

5 Likes

Re: Gen Muhammadu Buhari And Matters Arising... by najoke: 7:46pm On Mar 04, 2015
barcanista:
Obinoscopy pls do the needful smiley
are you blind...................answer the guy and stop begging for FP............abi ur phone don die?
PassingShot:
Are you game?

6 Likes

Re: Gen Muhammadu Buhari And Matters Arising... by henryangelo: 7:46pm On Mar 04, 2015
GeneralBosco:
[s][/s]
There will be no reason for APC to go to court after the elections. PDP will become the next court candidates after March, 28.
Is that why APC is threatening for two parallel government in case they lose though I know they will lose

1 Like

Re: Gen Muhammadu Buhari And Matters Arising... by najoke: 7:48pm On Mar 04, 2015
Larriekay:
the problem I av wit u is dt u av nt been able to say any good thing abt GEJ other than attack GMB person.
Gbam.

4 Likes

Re: Gen Muhammadu Buhari And Matters Arising... by PassingShot(m): 7:48pm On Mar 04, 2015
betacitizen:

I know he won't dare it. That is part of the "protection" agreement.

I still want to give him the benefit of the doubt. After all he's a man.

Barcanista, common lets have it like real men. Let's see if you've got some good stuff upstairs.

1 Like

Re: Gen Muhammadu Buhari And Matters Arising... by Nobody: 7:50pm On Mar 04, 2015
najoke:

are you blind...................answer the guy and stop begging for FP.
[b][/b]
I'm not blind. I DELIBERATELY IGNORED and I will continue to do the same. I WILL NOT debate with someone that has been insulting, trolling and spamming me since my defection and won't honor him with a response. Thank you and I'm done with that

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2,300 Ghost Workers Discovered In Abia, N220m Saved – Says AG / Successful Igbo Made Products And Brands Inc.and Emerging And Growing In Africa / Why Did Buhari Arrest Ojukwu?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.