Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:06 PM

In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart (56480 Views)

When Will I Find My Soul Mate Or Heart Desire / He Refused To Call Or Ping Me: Nairalanders I Need Your Word Of Advice Pls / Talk Sense Into My Head Plssss... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by Nobody: 5:07am On Jul 04, 2019
jashar:
Leave both.

Focus on building your career or brand. You're young. Or are you ready for marriage now?

My spidey sense tells me you attached to the 2nd guy cuz of material things.

Spidey sense? Hahahahahahahahaa nothing wey Musa nor go see for gate

1 Like

Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by marriage1: 5:31am On Jul 04, 2019
You should know when you are dating a married man and when you are in a serious and good Relationship.

Be matured.
Be smart.
Be wise and responsible.
This characters stated here will tell you if any of the guys claiming to be madly in love with you is married or not.

https://allsinglesandmarried..com/2019/07/if-he-displays-this-character-then-you.html?m=1
Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by SmellingAnus(m): 8:16am On Jul 04, 2019
bdchange:
Hmmmm I have read every piece of advise given to you since 2015 till date. It took me 3 days to do that. This is 4 years after and you just said you did not end up with any of them. Please kindly share with us your experience with both and the decision you took then. If you can answer the questions @smellinganus asked.. Fine, if not well just open up and let us know the lesson learnt from it. This is not about blaming you for whatever decision you took but getting to know what eventually happened. Even if you lost your virginity then, it is still a lesson. Pls share with us. You moved on and I believe you are doing great.

1 Like

Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by Timekeeper: 8:26am On Jul 04, 2019
zaralady:
Hhhmmmmmm...dis one is strong!...my dear my good advice is to stick to ur bf, reason because a guy who is comfortable dating u while u re a relatnship ll someday cheat on u while u datin him,secondly, he is selfish, for him to ask u to dump ur bf for him...gal Dats not a good person to me...my dear u got urself into dis mess....wen I was datin my bf I got a crush on an extremely lovin guy who wouldn't mind datin me while am datin my bf, but I knew wat I wanted...am not a cheat and I cnt leave my bf for someone else...because u love ur bf doesn't mean u wnt love odas....u jst hav to control ur emotionals...don't cheat in a relatnship if u cnt stay, jst leave!...u had better dump d oda guy and stick to ur bf else u ll end up loosin both, I was in dis shoe before and wat I did was dump the distractin guy and focus on my bf tho we re no more but I didn't regret my actions...y not confess to ur bf abt wat has been going on and as him to forgive u, @least dat is a test of love....u don't need to follow ur head without ur heart or heart without ur head all u hav to do is do the right tin....do the right tin gal and it includes not cheatin on ur bf..i cn tell u since Ave been in relatnship I hav neva cheated on my bf before...not even once, be prouud to b among the decent gals

So what is ur point? U left the distracting guy and still lost bf... Why not settle with the other and maybe it might have led to a good life..
Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by Nobody: 10:10am On Jul 31, 2019
jashar:
Leave both.

Focus on building your career or brand. You're young. Or are you ready for marriage now?

My spidey sense tells me you attached to the 2nd guy cuz of material things.

Hahahaha at spidey sense
Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by enuk80(m): 12:38pm On Jul 31, 2019
Op is a cheat. She never love her first boyfriend. If she loves him, she wouldn't be committed to the second guy. You don't deserve your first boyfriend. Let the poor boy go but I bet you...you will regret your action with the second guy as time goes on...

3 Likes

Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by joycefoluke(f): 2:24pm On Jul 31, 2019
naijaboiy:
angryangry
if you think you Love two people at once,,choose the second. undecided

Because if you really loved the first you wouldn't have a second option
angry

Confused set of species undecided

this comment sweet my belle ooooo.
though, am just reading this
Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by Knsley(m): 4:52pm On Jul 31, 2019
falconey:
I think you should follow summarize!!!!
Lol.
Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by kullozone(m): 6:44pm On Jul 31, 2019
Howfar slay queen? You don marry now
Are you still a virgin or the mature bros don tear your toto?
These are honest questions pleasesmiley

5 Likes

Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by NNAMDIII(m): 7:03pm On Jul 31, 2019
Beverlyjean:
Good day nairalanders , am new on this forum and I actually registered here so that I can get a credible and mature solution to my lingering emotional and relationship problem.

It goes like this; I have a bf that I have been dating for a year now and he is a very wonderful Person, he is my first love and I really love him so much because he gives me a different kind of feeling that I have never felt before , but my dilemma is that I met another guy a month after I accepted to date my bf , we were normal friends for the first one month though I never told him I had a bf until he surprisingly made his intentions known to me . This other guy has been an angel in my life and we started hanging out frequently due to my bf not being around because he traveled out of the country , this other guy has been the most loving and caring guy that I have ever met, he is always there for me and showers me with so much care love and time . He then introduced me to my introduced me to his family ( his mum and dad inclusive) and they loved me at an instant and started welcoming me and calling me their daughter . Now this other guy is 30 while I turned 21 in December and my guy is 23 . This other guy has a great job and ready to settle but his not rushing me saying that he will wait till I am ready . The problem is that I don't have the type of love he wants me to have for him , the thing is that I love my bf so much and I am not ready to let him go . My bf missed my graduation , my birthday and Val's because he had some pressing issues though he sent me my gifts through mail but the other guy was there for me , came for my grad at gwagwalada, took me to a lovely restaurant on my bday and surprised me with a lovely gift and also spent time with me on Val's day and it was so lovely. My bf is around but I see him only 3 times a month and I don't complain but this other guy sees me like 4 times a week .

I have been in a romantic relationship with the new guy although we have done something's apart from direct sex because I am a virgin . This other guy has sacrificed a lot for me but I wanna let him go because he really want me to leave my bf and stay permanently with him , but I love my bf so much and my feeling for him is not strong . He said the reason why I don't love him is because my heart is somewhere else and the moment I leave my bf , I will start loving him as long as I concentrate solely with him.

He also said that even if I leave him and my bf should later find out what I did with him , that my bf will dump me , if not now but later and I will loose the opportunity of everlasting happiness with him ( the other guy)

I care a lot about the other guy and I have feelings for him but I love my bf a lot , even though he loves me more that my bf does.

The other guy also said my bf is still young and might disappoint me in the future . I believe my bf will not because I can guarantee that he is not cheating on me and will not .

The following are the questions that keep on giving me sleepless nights :

1. Will my bf dump me if he eventually finds out bout what I did with the other guy.
2 . Will my bf or me fall out of love as we grow due to the age
3. Am I sure that he is not cheating on me or later leave me for someone else
4. Should I loose my virginity to him to prove my love
5. Will I find another lovin guy like the other guy later in life if my guy leaves me
6 . Will I leave to regret leaving the other guy
7 . Should I follow my heart or head because my heart says my bf but my head says the other guy
8. Will I fall inlove with the other guy if I stop seeing my bf?

Please help me with very mature answers because this will play a vital role in my life in the future .

Ladies that have experienced this come forth and guys that understand the way guys reason should help out pleaseeeee , because am still a novice when it comes to relationship issues. Thank you
so how did it play out? Did he marry you? The bf
Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by Beverlyjean(f): 8:49pm On Jul 31, 2019
NNAMDIII:

I went for my masters the following year and I've been in Massachusetts since then ...so I moved on
Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by Osasmd: 10:18pm On Jul 31, 2019
acidtalk:
Its been long I made a comment here. I will do so because even though you are young, you really sound mature and humble.

Now this is my 20 shillings;

* I totally understand your feelings for your boyfriend, but truth be told, the feelings appears to be so strong because he is the first you ever given a yes to his proposal.

* Your boyfriend is still too young to get so committed to. For crying out loud he is just 23 and just starting life. Aside the issue of settling down which I doubt he won't be ready for in the next 5years, before he can be termed a REAL MAN WITH EXPERIENCE he will need almost 7years or more of "hard knock life", rejection, betrayals, boss/employee politics, businessman/client relationship, family gimmicks and lots more. Being a man isn't all about graduating from school, getting a job, buying a car, living in your own apartment and sexual experiences. Maturity comes with age and time. I still believe your boyfriend hasn't attained that stage.

* Before you can start comparing your boyfriend with this other guy, you need to spend more time with your boyfriend as you do to the other guy. Long distance relationships are always the SWEETEST. But a NIGHTMARE when both parties see themselves regularly. What am I trying to say? You still really don't know your boyfriend as much as you think you do.

* NEVER EVER vouch for anyone, not even your own mother. Saying your boyfriend will never leave you is a bloody lie. You are inexperience, naive and too deep "inlove" to think any man/woman can not dump you at anytime without any explanation.

* This other guy might not love you more but he is likely to be more serious and committed to the relationship due to his age and maturity. And bearing in mind you are young, a graduate and MOST OF ALL a virgin, any right thinking guy will want to grab you fast and marry you while he copes with your immaturity rather than settling for most of the "breathing PUBLIC PITS" we have walking all over the nation right now.
You talk well!

If you aren't ready to marry in the next 5-6years, stick to your boyfriend even though no guarantee he won't dump you before then, otherwise, give the other guy a chance.

Kiah! My fingers dey ache. Come buy my book LOVE TALK BY ACIDTALK if you want further advice. Lol!

All the best.[/quote]
U talk well
Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by Nobody: 7:35pm On Aug 02, 2019
So, 4 years later, how did it go? Which did you dump? Or were you dumped by both?
Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by BuyACar(f): 9:57am On Sep 10, 2019
Chi59:
So, 4 years later, how did it go? Which did you dump? Or were you dumped by both?
NNAMDIII:

She lost her virginity and regretted it.

And now dreams for a better day with a better man

The euphoria of love....

4 Likes

Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by demarc001: 12:57am On Dec 16, 2019
naijaboiy:
angryangry

angry

this is not always the case,
Sometimes people see the challenges (that comes with time in a relationship) as toxic so a fresh relationship appears better but most cases they will later meet the same challenges again.

They left the first instead of fixing the issues
Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 1:33am On Jan 24, 2020
zaralady:
Hhhmmmmmm...dis one is strong!...my dear my good advice is to stick to ur bf, reason because a guy who is comfortable dating u while u re a relatnship ll someday cheat on u while u datin him,secondly, he is selfish, for him to ask u to dump ur bf for him...gal Dats not a good person to me...my dear u got urself into dis mess....wen I was datin my bf I got a crush on an extremely lovin guy who wouldn't mind datin me while am datin my bf, but I knew wat I wanted...am not a cheat and I cnt leave my bf for someone else...because u love ur bf doesn't mean u wnt love odas....u jst hav to control ur emotionals...don't cheat in a relatnship if u cnt stay, jst leave!...u had better dump d oda guy and stick to ur bf else u ll end up loosin both, I was in dis shoe before and wat I did was dump the distractin guy and focus on my bf tho we re no more but I didn't regret my actions...y not confess to ur bf abt wat has been going on and as him to forgive u, @least dat is a test of love....u don't need to follow ur head without ur heart or heart without ur head all u hav to do is do the right tin....do the right tin gal and it includes not cheatin on ur bf..i cn tell u since Ave been in relatnship I hav neva cheated on my bf before...not even once, be prouud to b among the decent gals
hi
Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by Ikennablue(m): 12:55pm On Apr 22, 2020
naijaboiy:
angryangry

angry

Am saving this quote. Guy you are a genius

1 Like

Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by tunize(m): 5:08pm On Apr 22, 2020
O.p is in love with two men she nor know which one to stay with.

Some of ur questions are selfish, u don't cheat on ppl you love. U are cheating on ur bf and same time scared of been cheated upon u see life "GOLDEN RULE"

U nvr can tell the true intent of a man only God can.

@o.p can u really tell which particular seedling of a bean seed will get cooked first while on fire?
Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by Youngpo413: 8:19am On Apr 27, 2020
Beverlyjean:

In the beginning , he said I can be with my bf but it seems like he started changing words when my bf missed those dates while he was available but even with that I might wanna be with the one I love
na who you marry in the end?cos i'm sure you are now married with kids.
Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by Youngpo413: 8:11am On Apr 28, 2020
Collins0609:

u b id01t . u dated u bf and he left u and u still want d gal to pass through it. the OP na f00l. I can never b too nice to a gal.he gets u everything and shower u wit attention and u are not satisfied. what have u contributed to d guys life. d guy did all dat for u and u have done nothing for him.u tink making money is easy or do u tink u are beautiful, go and visit ashawo .do u tink u have better qualities. at ur age u are still seeking advise. d guy in abroad will dump u and d oda guy will marry a better gal and u will ruse ur chances. Ewu Gambia. I know you still allow oda guys access to ur body. virgin ke. there are many good gals dat are no virgin.ur type will cheat on dia husband. u don't deserve d oda guy.leave him now so he can find a better love. d guy is blind cos u are a virgin. forgetting dat ashawo was once a virgin
lol
Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by akaahs(m): 10:34am On Apr 28, 2020
You can't have it all.. stop double-dating, pick one and stick to your choice undecided
That's just it, let pick one and pray its work cause both has d tendency of not working
Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by akaahs(m): 10:42am On Apr 28, 2020
Beverlyjean:

In the beginning , he said I can be with my bf but it seems like he started changing words when my bf missed those dates while he was available but even with that I might wanna be with the one I love
I ll advice you to have an indirect conversation with each of them if at all U know what U want and not how u feel cause feelings are just a matter of time, it ll just evaporates. Make realistic conversation that has to with the future both career, family, ur fantasies as woman and future mother, all this are link to what U want oo .
Next time lay it cards on table either directly or indirectly before venturing into double dating.
Note:ur choose may not be a ur sure husband oo
Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by Torie8(f): 11:08am On Apr 28, 2020
Stale story from facebook more than 3 years ago. Nairaland with copy and paste
Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by Samson1986: 12:08pm On Apr 28, 2020
I think this is one of the things that happens to ladies of your age. They are confused. The answers to all your questions are there within you, only that you are not sincere with yourself.
Let me highlight those things that are within your thoughts holding you back but are hidden from your speech :
1. The first guy is in abroad and he might be better of in terms of materials,exposure and comfort but you are not sure of his situation there.
2. The second guy is caring, loving, there for you but you are uncertain, if what you are experiencing with him will continue forever.
My Sister I will like to tell you, you are just experimenting. And for now, you don't know what you want. You just enjoyed the attention, the spending and your selfish cravings been satisfied by both guys.
Examine yourself thoroughly. Be a lady of substance first. So when you see him you won't be doubting. Even though he may not be spending much on you yet within you, you are sure without any epitome of doubt your togetherness will be smooth.
Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by jackpot(f): 9:33am On Jul 11, 2020
Which one did you later choose, girl?

@beverlyjean
Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by lordally(m): 11:09pm On Jul 25, 2020
Beverlyjean:
Good day nairalanders , am new on this forum and I actually registered here so that I can get a credible and mature solution to my lingering emotional and relationship problem.

It goes like this; I have a bf that I have been dating for a year now and he is a very wonderful Person, he is my first love and I really love him so much because he gives me a different kind of feeling that I have never felt before , but my dilemma is that I met another guy a month after I accepted to date my bf , we were normal friends for the first one month though I never told him I had a bf until he surprisingly made his intentions known to me . This other guy has been an angel in my life and we started hanging out frequently due to my bf not being around because he traveled out of the country , this other guy has been the most loving and caring guy that I have ever met, he is always there for me and showers me with so much care love and time . He then introduced me to my introduced me to his family ( his mum and dad inclusive) and they loved me at an instant and started welcoming me and calling me their daughter . Now this other guy is 30 while I turned 21 in December and my guy is 23 . This other guy has a great job and ready to settle but his not rushing me saying that he will wait till I am ready . The problem is that I don't have the type of love he wants me to have for him , the thing is that I love my bf so much and I am not ready to let him go . My bf missed my graduation , my birthday and Val's because he had some pressing issues though he sent me my gifts through mail but the other guy was there for me , came for my grad at gwagwalada, took me to a lovely restaurant on my bday and surprised me with a lovely gift and also spent time with me on Val's day and it was so lovely. My bf is around but I see him only 3 times a month and I don't complain but this other guy sees me like 4 times a week .

I have been in a romantic relationship with the new guy although we have done something's apart from direct sex because I am a virgin . This other guy has sacrificed a lot for me but I wanna let him go because he really want me to leave my bf and stay permanently with him , but I love my bf so much and my feeling for him is not strong . He said the reason why I don't love him is because my heart is somewhere else and the moment I leave my bf , I will start loving him as long as I concentrate solely with him.

He also said that even if I leave him and my bf should later find out what I did with him , that my bf will dump me , if not now but later and I will loose the opportunity of everlasting happiness with him ( the other guy)

I care a lot about the other guy and I have feelings for him but I love my bf a lot , even though he loves me more that my bf does.

The other guy also said my bf is still young and might disappoint me in the future . I believe my bf will not because I can guarantee that he is not cheating on me and will not .

1. Will my bf dump me if he eventually finds out bout what I did with the other guy.
5. Will I find another lovin guy like the other guy later in life if my guy leaves me
7 . Should I follow my heart or head because my heart says my bf but my head says the other guy

Please help me with very mature answers because this will play a vital role in my life in the future .

Ladies that have experienced this come forth and guys that understand the way guys reason should help out pleaseeeee , because am still a novice when it comes to relationship issues. Thank you

My sister how this matter take end You later went back to your boyfriend??
Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by HeavenlyCherub(f): 5:22am On Jul 26, 2020
Beverlyjean:

Drink and get sick whilst with both men. Who ever isn’t disgusted by you. Cleans you up and still loves you the same day is a winner. It’s so easy to have fairytale love when you haven’t seen anyone at their worst
Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by naturefellow(m): 3:23pm On Sep 20, 2020
zaralady:

@ 7, she cnt use one without the other it's like a car without an engine, u cnt drive

My question wat gives uu the confident dat dis guy is a better person for her...a guy who advice her to dump her bf for him? which decent pesin does dat, and who says ditance relatnship doesn't work??...
are you minding the &£@£
Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by JustBeingFrank(m): 5:13pm On Sep 20, 2020
Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by lightwind(m): 7:08pm On Oct 29, 2020
So did you enjoyed the first sex? you did it with the older guy?

1 Like

Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by Nobody: 11:12pm On Nov 24, 2020
Nice would love to know u better
Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by Eyoh01(m): 11:20pm On Nov 24, 2020
my peace I leave with you

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Threatens His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nudes Over Infidelity / Nigerian Husband And His Wife Kiss In An Elevator. Photos / Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.