Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,380 members, 7,812,108 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:25 AM

Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN (43795 Views)

Christy Daniels, Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria International Stuns In New Pics / Precious John Nneka Goes Pantless (photos) / Olajumoke Orisaguna Featured On CNN (Photos&Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by Nobody: 7:01am On Mar 05, 2015
kilokeys:

never ever compare nneka to asa.. dem no b mate.
and what does it have to do with me?

u see d nigerian mind.. ( u learnt that nagging from ur mother i guess) by derailing this convo, asking me what i have done with my life

iTS CLEAR YOU KNOW VERY LITTLE OF WHAT YOU ARE SAYING!!! nNEKA IS MORE POPULAR THAN asa GLOBALLY, USE gOOGLE FOR GOODNESS sake!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by martineverest(m): 7:02am On Mar 05, 2015
Wizkid is a local champion..where was wizkid when she won mobo awards,when she was on tour with christina aguilera,was rated 3rd most influential nigeria singer and one of the biggest in africa,when her song was used in rita ora's album and when drake acknowledge her on itunes?
kilokeys:

i am nt an ardent fan of wizkid.. i just love his ayo track to all Nneka's song put together..

Geez.. nneka is a learner.. she might be a good lyricist.. but i dont enjoy her songs.. sad, lacks color, .. nyama
Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by makazona(m): 7:03am On Mar 05, 2015
CNN will ALWAYS grant interviews to anything against GEJ.cz it is in their interest to pull him down.

The west sef
Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by Nobody: 7:04am On Mar 05, 2015
messpero90:
hm hm i googled her but google kept showing me nneka tua in japan n nneka rivers in argentina, so tell me who is more ignorant u or google

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nneka_(singer)

slowpoke undecided undecided
Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by Ryabcool(m): 7:04am On Mar 05, 2015
vivaciousvivi:

I love Nneka. I think she is just one of the few young Nigerians who really writes music with thought provoking content. All she said about GEJ's government is also quite true. However, I must point out that sadly she wasn't the original singer of that particular beat in the Heartbeat song either.
really? So who did? Please enlighten me.

Still though, it was Nneka's voice that was sampled on that Drake song.
Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by crackhouse(m): 7:04am On Mar 05, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
What is Nneka
it's a name of car park in London.
Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by oluamid(m): 7:06am On Mar 05, 2015
kilokeys:

wizkid's Ayo (joy) beats all her songs put together..

she is a lauryn hill wannabe and she falls short terribly

and u don't know me.. ask

i am a dextrous guitarist. check instagram for my clips
i know good music
she just rants about the ills of d society. very discordant melodies, terrible rythm

she isnt up to the standard of bez, asa, nosa.. name them

I wonder how she became one of the most respected artiste out of Nigeria and a judge on MTN Project Fame while you are still alive?

Nneka I know, Seun Kuti I know. Please, who are you?
Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by JideTheBlogger(m): 7:06am On Mar 05, 2015
babatundeizbad:
All socially conscious and intelligent young persons who have not been compromised is not cool with this administration.
Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by izuch(m): 7:07am On Mar 05, 2015
SirVee:

No one begs people too become politicians. The reason Why we still fall short in nigeria is people like you who don't think right! Politicians have to be responsible and act to defend the positions They have sworn to!
You have a point anyway but I'm still voting GEJ grin
Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by JideTheBlogger(m): 7:07am On Mar 05, 2015
Timah247:
if she is as terrible and stupid as most of u ignorant people say she is,trust me she wouldnt have been interviewed by CNN....Ask yourselves, why wasnt it your so called wizkid that was being interviewed..
Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by Quincy5313: 7:08am On Mar 05, 2015
Bros, How many Bags of rice and vegetable oil den give you??
kilokeys:
she sings terrible songs...

if i were nigerians she would sell just four copies

one bought by her father, mother, miserable bf and she might buy the last one

edit: she could collabo with the likes of etcetera.. i think they would do well as bloggers.

dem talk say make all the animals wey get horn (nosa, bez, asa, timi dakolo) come meeting, snails (nneka and her likes) dey show face

she likens herself to fela?.. would fela sit to be interviewed on CNN by oyibo?
she isn't half as legend as fela.. she should stop famzing (sic)

i go lay two guinea fowl egg if this chic wins a grammy
Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by kessluvall(f): 7:08am On Mar 05, 2015
Ryabcool:
she's a bad singer yet Drake sampled her heartbeat song. Pray tell me who else apart from Fela has been sampled by an internationally recognized artiste? Your idiocy defies gravity

The Wizkid u Pple call a terrible singer was sampled by Akon.

#AppreciateNaijaMusic.
Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by FreeGlobe(f): 7:09am On Mar 05, 2015
Horllamideh:

that is why i like Olamide "International recognition....Shey ohun ni maami ma je?" "my mum won't chop international recognition(award),keep the cash coming and we are cool.....Most naija don't giv a f*ck about it
and yet nneka has more cash than olamide with her international recognition. Nigerians dont care about and they are spending millions to feature international stars? Really
Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by Mayor21(m): 7:09am On Mar 05, 2015
nerilove:
she should go get a like. Just because Jona didn't invte her to sing in any PDP gathering, she's now beefing Jona. Is Jona not trying a long time to fight BH by inviting US which they refused. Jona is trying his best joor
see me o
Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by adambest(m): 7:09am On Mar 05, 2015
kilokeys:
she sings terrible songs...

edit: she could collabo with the likes of etcetera.. i think they would do well as bloggers.

dem talk say make all the animals wey get horn (nosa, bez, asa, timi dakolo) come meeting, snails (nneka and her likes) dey show face

i go lay two guinea fowl egg if this chic wins a grammy

DEY THERE DEY DECEIVE UR SELF,
dem dey play her song for TRACE MTV SOUNDCITY CHANNEL O HIP ON TV AND MANY MORE DEY THERE U GO OLD U WEY NO DEY LISTEN TO MUSIC CHANNEL HOW U WANT TAKE KNOW NNEKA. AS SHE DEY SO D SHE GO FIT SPONSOR U FOR UR EDUCATION FEED U AND UR FAMILY TILL 90 YEARS COMING.LISTEN TO HER MUSIC U GO KNOW SAY ALL DIS ONE WEY U DEY LISTEN TO NA WASH. NO TALK AM FOR OUTSIDE OO NNEKA NA ONE OF THE BEST 4 NOW OO EVEN HER STYLE OF SINGING NO COMPARE AM WITH ANY NIJJA ARTISTE O

1 Like

Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by onyediya8(f): 7:11am On Mar 05, 2015
HighQue007:

I am not sure you listen to good music with good lyrical content.

If she sings terrible songs, what would you say about wizkid and the rest that keeps single poo and songs that lack inspiration. ..Google her name..Google will help you know about her.
Tell the bro please!
Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by vivaciousvivi(f): 7:11am On Mar 05, 2015
Ryabcool:
really? So who did? Please enlighten me.

Still though, it was Nneka's voice that was sampled on that Drake song.

Lol, will leave u to wallow in your ignorance. Cheers
Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by latoksuk: 7:11am On Mar 05, 2015
I'm just baffled with the. Way most of us reply to sensible comments, it makes me wonder if your brain is not where every human brain is.
She has said we'll and you're there attacking her as if she's behind your problem.....
Shai....

1 Like

Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by ceejay80s(m): 7:11am On Mar 05, 2015
wakacome:
[b]Terribly Her songs will terribly sound terrible to you because terribly you have a terrible way of reasoning which has terribly made you to terribly have a terrible hatred for her after she terribly said the truth about the terrible Goodluck jonathan who is the head of a terrible government controlling the nation terribly which has terribly made a lot of nigerians to terribly have a terrible life which can be terribly saddening in a terrible way.. ...am terribly sure if she had terribly said that terrible goodluck jonathan did very well you would not have terribly abuse her and terribly condemn her music in a terrible manner.....terrible hypocrisy at its peak......terribly you sounded terrible and I had to terribly reply you back in a terrible manner which could make you terribly offended and even terribly reply me back and I don't terribly care because I can be terribly harsh on people's stupidity which is terrible to humanity.....have a non-terrible night which terribly is the same way as saying have a wonderful nite terribly.grin...terribly I say unto you go and sin no more as I terribly end my reply to you in the most terrible way which suits you terribly..oops before you terribly go please let me terribly spit on your head..[/b]..
The only thing I understand in ur post is" terribly"
Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by izuch(m): 7:11am On Mar 05, 2015
Horllamideh:

Datz y we need a man that is up to the task,if he is nt finding presiding the affairs of 170million people easy then it says a lot about his family,how can you control millions of pipu wen u can't control your wife....Get the hell out of Aso rock,we need competent hands.....And competent hands we shall get.
Nice post, if you were contesting for presidency mybe I would have voted you but unfortunately/fortunately you aren't. GEJ might not be the best hands in this country to pilot the affairs of this country but among the contestants he's the best.
Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by ceejay80s(m): 7:12am On Mar 05, 2015
wakacome:
Definitely she has definitely said what definitely needed to be said because it is definite that our government have definitely failed a lot of nigerians definitely and nobody should definitely see the truth and definitely decide to hide it just because they are definitely afraid to say the truth or may be they are definitely trying to pretend as if they definitely do not know what is definitely happening in this country ...the lady is definitely pained of how this country has definitely turned into,she definitely wants a better nigeria ,GOD will definitely save this country and this country will definitely become GREAT again...!!!
The only thing I understand her is" definitely"
Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by vivaciousvivi(f): 7:13am On Mar 05, 2015
SirShymexx:

She wrote, sang, and produced the heartbeat tune. Chase & status remixed it.

Shymexx, I'm not about the entire song.
Only the part Drake also used.
Some lady sang that part in the 1990s.
She wasn't the original writer of just that part.
Cheers
Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by Nobody: 7:16am On Mar 05, 2015
Mayor21:
Who the hell is she?
she spoke her mind so u too can spark ur mind, is allowed grin but I think she make sense
Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by Nobody: 7:17am On Mar 05, 2015
[her songs are better than some useless songs u dance to in naija.. ;Dquote author=kilokeys post=31304421]she sings terrible songs...

i go lay two guinea fowl egg if this chic wins a grammy [/quote]
Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by oluamid(m): 7:18am On Mar 05, 2015
kilokeys:

only a fool doesn't know the problems of Nigeria. whats with the westernised paparazzi?
arent we solving the problem of boko haram without the US?
have u ever seen drake on NTA or AIT criticising the American govt ( we know they have shortfalls).

isnt it from the like of these silly interviews we get ratings as the worst this and that...?

Patroitism is nt destructive criticism

and the funniest part of these whole thing is, most pple like u and nneka that criticize d present govt do nt have solid evidence, no facts, no concrete data.. just hearsays from the streets..

very silly

Thank God you say from the streets and not some hastily cooked up paper statistics.
Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by slex(m): 7:19am On Mar 05, 2015
Comparing her to wizkid is insulting to nneka. Her songhs are used in vvideo games,sitcoms what of wizzy?

I like them both though
Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by Nobody: 7:19am On Mar 05, 2015
Wiz kini? Abeg wiz kid is singing useless ones and not inspiring but listen to a song that can change and pass good message accross
kilokeys:

wizkid's Ayo (joy) beats all her songs put togethe..

she is a lauryn hill wannabe and she falls short terribly

and u don't know me.. ask

i am a dextrous guitarist. check instagram for my clips
i know good music
she just rants about the ills of d society. very discordant melodies, terrible rythm

she isnt up to the standard of bez, asa, nosa.. name them
Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by Seun360(m): 7:20am On Mar 05, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]
deb:

She doesn't even do music for small brains like yours. She is in the class of the Asa of this world; an international artiste far above your average Nigerian artiste. Highly acceptable rock musician across the world. So much so granted an interview by CNN

Oga what have you done with your life? I haven't even heard about you on galaxy tv

tv far now, you for mention micro phone sef not to talk of radio.

Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by mymadam(m): 7:20am On Mar 05, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
What is Nneka

Answer: undecided It is the name of a person, place or thing. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by Nobody: 7:20am On Mar 05, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
What is Nneka
what is u bro grin A u is no farabale[size=8pt][/size] grin
Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:20am On Mar 05, 2015
I thought as much, dat name sounds a name of non-livinh thing..
crackhouse:
it's a name of car park in London.
Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by kilokeys(m): 7:21am On Mar 05, 2015
adeekiti:
Wiz kini? Abeg wiz kid is singing useless ones and not inspiring but listen to a song that can change and pass good message accross
how does the message uplift ur spirit? how many of her tracks do u have on ur phone?

she is better off a writer and an activist than a singer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Fab Photos: Meet Mikel Obi's Prospective Wealthy In-laws / Mide Funmi-Martins Confesses Life Is Meaningless Without Her Man / Wizkid Is Gay-confirmed 100%

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.