Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,950 members, 7,814,226 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Stingy Me And Wise Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stingy Me And Wise Her (2506 Views)

…between A Sharp And Wise GUY And His Babe In Her Period ;D {PICS} / Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy / 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stingy Me And Wise Her by kellsV(m): 8:01am On Mar 05, 2015
i ran in to this girl few days after val. She looked very nice and full of fun to be with. I asked her out few days later and she complied, it was there that I declared my good intentions. She agreed though we stay far apart, we headed to my apartment we spent some time together. She disclosed to me that she in he final year and also a virgin. This i didn't want to hear, I simply told her that I didn't believe her. At the end of that day I dropped her at her uncles place, gave some money for her transport fair and offered to drop her off at the park where she could board a bus back to her school. She got back to school the following day after I dropped her and didn't remember to tell me that she got back to school safely until I called, later at evening she flashed me and I called her back. After exchanging pleasantries, she told me that her phone was bad and I promised to assist her with a phone, she told me that I won't know her choice of phone that she would prefer I sent her the money so that she can get her choice of phone. I didn't object to her opinion. I started filling like I was about to be Put in her friend zone. I called up the discussion about her virginity and what my fate was, she told me bluntly that I can't have her even in long while and i said ok but I won't like the idea that I'm working somewhere and I can't get the benefit of the the relationship and I sad no problem. She called the next morning asking me about the promise I made as regards her phone, I bluntly told her that I have change my mind. She was like your reason for liking me was for sex and that was the only picture that I'm painting. I told her that I have learnt a lot from my past encounter with some ladies, I will like to ascertain my position before I start putting in my had earn money and she wasn't happy at all.

Was my approach to this matter rude?

7 Likes

Re: Stingy Me And Wise Her by iceberylin(m): 8:07am On Mar 05, 2015
Thats the best approach.
G cool

6 Likes

Re: Stingy Me And Wise Her by JayKayMaybachz(m): 8:14am On Mar 05, 2015
iceberylin:
Thats the best approach.
G cool
grin

The best ever

3 Likes

Re: Stingy Me And Wise Her by Enegod(m): 8:14am On Mar 05, 2015
cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Stingy Me And Wise Her by Nobody: 8:15am On Mar 05, 2015
U haven't found a gal. U sud even curse her for takin u thru the hassle.

3 Likes

Re: Stingy Me And Wise Her by JayKayMaybachz(m): 8:15am On Mar 05, 2015
undecided Is High Time Some Ghuys, Get Themselves Brains

"No More Stvpidity, Never Again"

#TeamWiseUp

@Op You Ain't Stingy, Rather You Wise

8 Likes

Re: Stingy Me And Wise Her by JayKayMaybachz(m): 8:16am On Mar 05, 2015
Enegod:
cool cool

Oga Boss

Whazzup
Re: Stingy Me And Wise Her by kellsV(m): 8:17am On Mar 05, 2015
She is a virgin and I'm not. I don't do any lady in skirt. I stick to one girl and I explain my self to her but she is self centered.
Re: Stingy Me And Wise Her by iceberylin(m): 8:17am On Mar 05, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:
grin

The best ever
Am 70% sure that punny has been screwed grin
Re: Stingy Me And Wise Her by Nobody: 8:17am On Mar 05, 2015
I wouldn't use the word 'rude'. Your approach reeked of immaturity and insincerity.

I keep saying this, sex isn't the benefit of being in a relationship. We should all understand that.

There are way better reasons to cling to a woman.

You claimed that the lady is fun all through and you love her company, isn't that a good reason to hold on to her and forfeit the idea of having sex already?

We should be able to decipher that we really need in the opposite gender and got for it. Don't let the notion 'Failure to phuck your girlfriend means you're a failure' becloud your original intent of moving into a union.

4 Likes

Re: Stingy Me And Wise Her by Mhizizzy(f): 8:18am On Mar 05, 2015
I bet if she had collected d fone

U Don turn maga be dat sad

3 Likes

Re: Stingy Me And Wise Her by sneak3(m): 8:18am On Mar 05, 2015
Your approach is legendary..

She want to ATMlise u.. sharp move to avert pocket vandalization..

1 Like

Re: Stingy Me And Wise Her by Enegod(m): 8:19am On Mar 05, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:

Oga Boss

Whazzup
chief... am okey
what about you?
Re: Stingy Me And Wise Her by JayKayMaybachz(m): 8:20am On Mar 05, 2015
iceberylin:

Am 70% sure that punny has been screwed grin
Bros you so right.. .

She thinks the Op is a learner

Naaaa.... The Niggy don wise up

Na so ah teh wan bae.... She temme sey, she no wan sex for our mata.. . Though she ain't a virgin oooo

Me tell am okay... but no funds

She vex
Re: Stingy Me And Wise Her by sinaj(f): 8:21am On Mar 05, 2015
not bad
Re: Stingy Me And Wise Her by Hawlahscho(m): 8:21am On Mar 05, 2015
You approached exactly d way Barcelona approaches d goal post. "sharp and fast, tactically" grin

2 Likes

Re: Stingy Me And Wise Her by justi4jesu(f): 8:24am On Mar 05, 2015
kellsV:

Was my approach to this matter rude?

Yes it was. Assist her with the money you promised, Never promise what you cannot fulfil. Sex or not angry
Re: Stingy Me And Wise Her by iceberylin(m): 8:24am On Mar 05, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:

Bros you so right.. .

She thinks the Op is a learner

Naaaa.... The Niggy don wise up

Na so ah teh wan bae.... She temme sey, she no wan sex for our mata.. . Though she ain't a virgin oooo

Me tell am okay... but no funds

She vex
No sex no fund....
Thats how a real G roll z
Re: Stingy Me And Wise Her by Nobody: 8:25am On Mar 05, 2015
kellsV, its your money and you worked for it. Thats the right thing you did
Re: Stingy Me And Wise Her by Nobody: 8:25am On Mar 05, 2015
AirborneLacer:
I wouldn't use the word 'rude'. Your approach reeked of immaturity and insincerity.

I keep saying this, sex isn't the benefit of being in a relationship. We should all understand that.

You claimed that the lady is fun all through and you love her company, isn't that a good reason to hold on to her and forfeit the idea of having sex already?

We should be able to decipher that we really need in the opposite gender and got for it. Don't let the notion 'Failure to phuck your girlfriend means you're a failure' becloud your original intent of moving into a union.
If op can't ask for sex, why is dt idiot asking for money? Since her believe in God makes her keep her virginity, she should pray to God to provide for her instead of lukin 4 a maga to dupe.

2 Likes

Re: Stingy Me And Wise Her by Nobody: 8:31am On Mar 05, 2015
StealthIdeals:
If op can't ask for sex, why is dt idiot asking for money? Since her believe in God makes her keep her virginity, she should pray to God to provide for her instead of lukin 4 a maga to dupe.

She didn't come knocking on the door of the Op remember.

The Op made his move, a move that was propelled by a geniune motive - to be with the girl 'cause she's fun filled.

If spending to get the fun he craves is all that's required, then he should deliver a fortune to the girl.

I would only support the action of the Op if his original motive of dating the lady was to have sex.
Re: Stingy Me And Wise Her by bamog(m): 8:32am On Mar 05, 2015
undecided and u want me to read all diz!! No no no!!! Delete dat post nd summarise it!! I hate reading stories!!
Re: Stingy Me And Wise Her by yomi007k(m): 8:35am On Mar 05, 2015
I like d guys wey dey comment here. Una head correct.
Seems like dis rise in dollar is giving men brains afterall.
Op, call her n tell her d same thing all over again... tongue

3 Likes

Re: Stingy Me And Wise Her by phlio(m): 8:41am On Mar 05, 2015
gud point sir.
Re: Stingy Me And Wise Her by justmag(m): 8:45am On Mar 05, 2015
Why would you make a promise to assist her with a phone in the first place? You just met this girl. What's the sense in that?

If i can't feel her heart beat then she can't feel my money. Trust and believe!!
Re: Stingy Me And Wise Her by JayKayMaybachz(m): 8:48am On Mar 05, 2015
iceberylin:

No sex no fund....
Thats how a real G roll z

Naso broda

No time to fall prey to 'em leeches
Re: Stingy Me And Wise Her by JayKayMaybachz(m): 8:50am On Mar 05, 2015
Enegod:
chief... am okey
what about you?
Am okay sir

Hope ya ministry is going well wink
Re: Stingy Me And Wise Her by ITbomb(m): 8:59am On Mar 05, 2015
When a girl makes money and gifts the first thing in relationships, the guy inevitably sees it as a transaction and for every wise businessman, you need to know the feasibility of returns for your investment.

Take note, the guy said everything was fun before the issue of money for phone came in.

AirborneLacer:

Re: Stingy Me And Wise Her by Nobody: 9:15am On Mar 05, 2015
ITbomb:
When a girl makes money and gifts the first thing in relationships, the guy inevitably sees it as a transaction and for every wise businessman, you need to know the feasibility of returns for your investment.

Take note, the guy said everything was fun before the issue of money for phone came in.

Did you miss this?

She disclosed to me that she in he final year and also a virgin. This i didn't want to hear, I simply told her that i didn't believe her.

The Op's reaction isn't driven by the fact that the girl is demanding, he dropped off his reaction cos he was never gonna get sex.

2 Likes

Re: Stingy Me And Wise Her by Enegod(m): 9:26am On Mar 05, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:

Am okay sir

Hope ya ministry is going well wink
our ministry will always move forward cool
Re: Stingy Me And Wise Her by JayKayMaybachz(m): 9:33am On Mar 05, 2015
Enegod:
our ministry will always move forward cool

cool Amin ooo

1 Like

Re: Stingy Me And Wise Her by Nobody: 9:37am On Mar 05, 2015
Call that bbitch and tell her if she wants a phone she should drop her pants for you. Virgin puccy dey sweet. I doubt she is one though.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Would You Date A Girl That Smokes Weed? / Wickedness – See How Bad Men Just Unclad And Kill All These Girls For Ikorodu / My Hot Wild Nigeria Job Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.