Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,955 members, 7,866,600 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 09:05 PM

Seven [7] Ways To Deal With A Nagging Girlfriend - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Seven [7] Ways To Deal With A Nagging Girlfriend (5691 Views)

Why You Need To Run From A Nagging Wife/girlfriend? / Opinion: Guys, Can You Cope With A Nagging Girlfriend/wife? / GUYS ONLY: 8 BEST Ways to Deal With A NAGGING GIRLFRIEND. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seven [7] Ways To Deal With A Nagging Girlfriend by Thinkr(m): 1:05pm On Mar 05, 2015
EngrRolly:
my friend,Even divorce is not enough!
what else? Shoot her?

1 Like

Re: Seven [7] Ways To Deal With A Nagging Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:08pm On Mar 05, 2015
these are all right indeed….but I am a woman and I hate nagging too,so I don't do it…If things DOESN'T workout really well, let's cut it to the chase..End d relationship coz obviously U r with d wrong person…there is no point having "relationship" when ur partner doesn't wanna listen to u & this is so stressful shocked !
Re: Seven [7] Ways To Deal With A Nagging Girlfriend by haul: 1:11pm On Mar 05, 2015
missberrypop5:
u don't have time for house chores. Ya dreaming bro. U must do them angry
you very funny Madame, "you must do them" that line got my ribs cracking

2 Likes

Re: Seven [7] Ways To Deal With A Nagging Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:24pm On Mar 05, 2015
falconey:
is not a must she hustle or assist....but is a must I hustle.
i just deh look u, its not a must abi? When she do nothing at all to assist u, na u go come here come talk say 'she's a liability', she can't do this n that, she's dis n that. Men sha, una tire me fa undecided
Re: Seven [7] Ways To Deal With A Nagging Girlfriend by Frankestein08(m): 3:01pm On Mar 05, 2015
Hahaaa, see comments...naija boys no get chill at all. grin
Re: Seven [7] Ways To Deal With A Nagging Girlfriend by JayKayMaybachz(m): 3:07pm On Mar 05, 2015
grin cheesy

Comments for here funny gaaan
Re: Seven [7] Ways To Deal With A Nagging Girlfriend by EngrRolly(m): 5:35pm On Mar 05, 2015
Thinkr:
what else? Shoot her?
perhaps

1 Like

Re: Seven [7] Ways To Deal With A Nagging Girlfriend by Thinkr(m): 8:48pm On Mar 05, 2015
EngrRolly:
perhaps
the condition of Naija jail industry is not encouraging sad
Re: Seven [7] Ways To Deal With A Nagging Girlfriend by JayKayMaybachz(m): 9:55pm On Mar 05, 2015
Thinkr:
the condition of Naija jail industry is not encouraging sad
grin grin
Re: Seven [7] Ways To Deal With A Nagging Girlfriend by BankManager(m): 11:46pm On Mar 05, 2015
Too long**Yawns**.
Just dump her..
Re: Seven [7] Ways To Deal With A Nagging Girlfriend by JayKayMaybachz(m): 10:25am On Mar 06, 2015
BankManager:
Too long**Yawns**.
Just dump her..

Yhu don't love her then... tongue

1 Like

Re: Seven [7] Ways To Deal With A Nagging Girlfriend by ProFuhrer: 11:07am On Mar 10, 2015
falconey:
No3 share the chores is crap!......guys don't have time for that.
Male chauvinist.
Re: Seven [7] Ways To Deal With A Nagging Girlfriend by falconey(m): 6:01pm On Mar 10, 2015
ProFuhrer:
Male chauvinist.
WTF
Re: Seven [7] Ways To Deal With A Nagging Girlfriend by ProFuhrer: 11:19am On Mar 12, 2015
falconey:
WTF
Only chauvinists believe guys shouldn't share the chores.
Re: Seven [7] Ways To Deal With A Nagging Girlfriend by falconey(m): 12:18pm On Mar 12, 2015
ProFuhrer:
Only chauvinists believe guys shouldn't share the chores.
I expect nothing less from the opposite sex.
Am not a chauvinist I don't belief male are superior at all.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Billionaire At 35, Grand Father At 48, Die At 95 (life Of Airforce1) / I Want To Share My Story. Some People Can Not Be Loved / The Real And Unclad Truth About Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.