Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,960 members, 7,838,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

5 Types Of Guys Every Serious Minded Lady Should Be Wary Of - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Types Of Guys Every Serious Minded Lady Should Be Wary Of (31836 Views)

Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! / No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... / 5 Types Of Guys That Are Easily Used By Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Types Of Guys Every Serious Minded Lady Should Be Wary Of by Nobody: 2:09am On Mar 06, 2015
from my observations 98% of guys who commented on this thread are the types of guy the op mentioned. Especially the immature types. THANKS lalasticala smiley
Re: 5 Types Of Guys Every Serious Minded Lady Should Be Wary Of by lalasticlala(m): 7:30am On Mar 06, 2015
Jacqueline88:
thank you lala! This is indeed eye opening!

Welcome dear
Re: 5 Types Of Guys Every Serious Minded Lady Should Be Wary Of by kisstina(f): 8:07am On Mar 06, 2015
sadOnly God will help us to find lifepartner [/color][color=#000099]
Re: 5 Types Of Guys Every Serious Minded Lady Should Be Wary Of by Mrcapability7: 8:16am On Mar 06, 2015
For sex matter 8 weeks is very long sha it's only a super man to wait for that long, i am not supporting playin away game a man can satisfied his sexual urges either oral by his wife or masturbation
Re: 5 Types Of Guys Every Serious Minded Lady Should Be Wary Of by princesschloe: 9:38am On Mar 06, 2015
SagePerv1:
If you're above 30 and you decide to live by this, please don't come crying “40 and still Single”.
very wrong perception! so because a lady is getting old she should settle for any kind of man? even if it means living in pains for the rest of her life? Is marriage now as important as life itself. Please dont aggravate the already wrong societal view about marriage. I'm surprised at the comments I've read so far, people seem not to read with understanding.#insult not intended#

1 Like

Re: 5 Types Of Guys Every Serious Minded Lady Should Be Wary Of by PezzoNovante(m): 11:27am On Mar 06, 2015
Smartestelvis:
guy wen will u learn 2 abreviate didn't u attend ur jss

Oh, I didn't know people were thought how to abbreviate in Junior Secondary Schools!
Re: 5 Types Of Guys Every Serious Minded Lady Should Be Wary Of by Nobody: 11:51am On Mar 06, 2015
coulisse:
I wonder why most guys are so angry at this thread maybe because the op is referring to 99.9 percent of them

Of course the Op has described what they really are. From their comments you can tell they are pissed!! grin

And that is why you see some of them using the "Try this and remain in your father's house" line to threaten ladies here. Thats desperation. The fear that ladies will not find them desirable. When i say men are as desperate for marriage as women, they think im joking. smiley
Re: 5 Types Of Guys Every Serious Minded Lady Should Be Wary Of by Psalmwise(m): 12:02pm On Mar 06, 2015
Hmmm...,didn't cum and read d topic sha...

Jez came looking for a wife to marry me

undecided

#Checking round d thread...
Re: 5 Types Of Guys Every Serious Minded Lady Should Be Wary Of by poik(m): 2:37pm On Mar 06, 2015
buygala:

lol... you don take am cardiovascular grin

Anyway,

I say what I feel like saying at any time without any sense of responsibility to anyone..... I might be a woman wrapper today, a male chauvinist tomorrow, a rascal the next day, an armed robber the next... dem no dey give scolarship for nairaland, so I see no reason whatsoever to be a 'Pope John Paul' all the time. if you have the time to scrutinize my posts, you will realize that I always like swimming against the tide or seeing things from a novel and unpopular angle. sometimes people hail, sometimes they abuse... But I would have already said my mindgrin

now, about your grouse;

I personally don't give a damn about protecting the 'psyche' of the so called 'advanced ladies'... During their blossom period, most of them were forming 'mega super star' and unreasonably cherry-picking men until they had finally become rotten tomatoes that no man wants... If they wish to keep on cherry-picking till they become septuagenarians, e no concern me in any way. .. The Lord is their Muscle.. But my point is that their common sense should make them reduce their husband cut-off mark if they are really interested in dropping the 'Miss' title, since the quality of their 'assets'has also depreciated by reason of old age, rough use, or wrong marketing technique....

You don't put on sale a rickety bicycle and expect it to be bought for the price of a Lamborgini embarassed

Oh Lawd! That was blunt

Re: 5 Types Of Guys Every Serious Minded Lady Should Be Wary Of by Sunnypar(m): 5:32am On Feb 27, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas / Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend With A Plot Of Land On His Birthday (Video) / My Girlfriend Is Harassing Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.