Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,169 members, 7,815,076 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Ex-boyfriend Wants Me Back, Should I Give Him A Second Chance? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ex-boyfriend Wants Me Back, Should I Give Him A Second Chance? (14945 Views)

I'm Pregnant; My Boyfriend Wants Abortion / My Ex-Boyfriend Wants Us To Meet & I Can't Resist Him / Help!! My Friend's Boyfriend Wants To Date Me!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-boyfriend Wants Me Back, Should I Give Him A Second Chance? by amebono14: 12:09am On Jan 13, 2009
Monicaa:

U would waste ur time listening to this thing, oops i meant person amebo no.1, This isnt me ok.

Since i made a post of boyfriend issue for who knows how long, i didnt know it would bring a stalker,  For those who want to believe this isnt Monicaa.

i hear you

for those who cares to listen to my amebo radio station,d pole80 is monicaaa grin grin
Re: Ex-boyfriend Wants Me Back, Should I Give Him A Second Chance? by Monicaa: 12:14am On Jan 13, 2009
amebo no.1:

thank u ma,thank you ma,i wonder why its disturbing u,if u r not guilty of d crime i accused u offf

madam pole80 oops sorry monicaa,why do i keep slipping my hands sef,how silly of me angry angry

Ha ha ha, u must be kidding me, guilty of what? crime online?? lol, my dear, it's not disturbing me, i've got more important issues to deal with rather than staring trouble or being a trouble maniac, i just wanna know why my name was mentioned here. I rest my case.
Re: Ex-boyfriend Wants Me Back, Should I Give Him A Second Chance? by Treetop20(m): 12:14am On Jan 13, 2009
amebo leave sweet monicaa alone cheesy wink
Re: Ex-boyfriend Wants Me Back, Should I Give Him A Second Chance? by amebono14: 12:15am On Jan 13, 2009
Monicaa:

Ha ha ha, u must be kidding me, guilty of what? crime online?? lol, my dear, it's not disturbing me, i've got more important issues to deal with rather than staring trouble or being a trouble maniac, i just want to know why my name was mentioned here. I rest my case.

then why u wan kill urself,heheheehhe

Treetop20:

amebo leave sweet monicaa alone cheesy wink

i no hold pole80 oops monicaaa grin grin grin
Re: Ex-boyfriend Wants Me Back, Should I Give Him A Second Chance? by Czarskit(m): 12:50am On Jan 13, 2009
Going back'll b 4 only 1 reason. and it's called lipsrsealed
Re: Ex-boyfriend Wants Me Back, Should I Give Him A Second Chance? by topup: 5:06am On Jan 13, 2009
Depends why you two broke up, how much you feel tied to him. To be honest, it doesn't seem like you like him too much, since you are here asking us, whether you should get back with him.

This is confusing because usually, when you offload emotional baggage on someone you feel connected to them, did you not miss him when you broke up with him? Did you not wish to have him back, for at least a few months afterwards, do you feel like you can't replace him?

I believe the goal in life is to try and achieve the best, the best person for you. Seems like yours is just the case of him taking time to see:
- if he could do better than you,
- 'hang out' (put politely) with some other girl he thought was better than you,
- if he didn't need a girlfriend to tie him down.

But obviously he has missed you SO much and has now re-established contact because he wants you back in his life. If you feel like you need to ask him some questions, here's your chance because once the relationship starts you may not have time to bring it up and the cycle could repeat.

I still don't know why you two broke up. .

*claps for Monicaa, I love it when they beg!! Also nice profile pic smiley*
Re: Ex-boyfriend Wants Me Back, Should I Give Him A Second Chance? by Monicaa: 5:49am On Jan 13, 2009
@ Top up

Thanks dear, That's what he was missing grin when he came back.
At first, when he came back to make things work, it was even more difficult for me, whether it was anger or more like remembering the hurt, but yeah afterwards, it became sweet, more like me laying back n watch him beg but too late for him @ least 4 now.

Your story then helped encourage me, u know it wasn't easy but we scaled thru. Thank God.
Re: Ex-boyfriend Wants Me Back, Should I Give Him A Second Chance? by Eteri: 6:40pm On Jan 13, 2009
sincerely,
no body is in a better position to tell u wat to do,
cos it has to do with the heart if u feel it ok then go ahead and if u dont
then please dont go.
its your call. smiley
Re: Ex-boyfriend Wants Me Back, Should I Give Him A Second Chance? by pole80: 7:40pm On Jan 13, 2009
I'm going to give it another try. Wish me luck.
Re: Ex-boyfriend Wants Me Back, Should I Give Him A Second Chance? by Eteri: 9:34am On Jan 14, 2009
goodluck!!!!!!!!!
cos u will really need it wink
Re: Ex-boyfriend Wants Me Back, Should I Give Him A Second Chance? by smooooooth: 9:44am On Jan 14, 2009
just read my siggy to know what i think.

then what i feel, hmmmmmmmm,

i feel every1 deserves a second chance sha.

nway u know him better and shld be in the positon

to know if u want him back or not. just know the

devil u know is better than the angel u dnt.
Re: Ex-boyfriend Wants Me Back, Should I Give Him A Second Chance? by Ben13: 10:54am On Jan 14, 2009
and here reads the siggy

"forget what you lost yesterday and look to what you can get tomorrow"
Re: Ex-boyfriend Wants Me Back, Should I Give Him A Second Chance? by Omolola1(f): 11:46am On Jan 14, 2009
yes go back to him if u truly love him
Re: Ex-boyfriend Wants Me Back, Should I Give Him A Second Chance? by Youngpo413: 7:41am On May 02, 2016
pole80:
@jay bee Have you ever gotten back together with an ex?
him dey craze?
Re: Ex-boyfriend Wants Me Back, Should I Give Him A Second Chance? by Youngpo413: 7:45am On May 02, 2016
pole80:
I've never been dumped before, and although I still have feelings for him. I'm not sure if this is a case of my ego vs. my emotions, Hmmm,
so u were the one dumping guys abi? Karma don catch you, no pity for you, I hope the guy will fucck and dump you one more time so that you will feel what your numerous victims were feeling.
Re: Ex-boyfriend Wants Me Back, Should I Give Him A Second Chance? by firstking01(m): 7:51am On May 02, 2016
Its not usually very easy saying no to your ex whenever issues like this comes up, esp if what you guys shared was genuine...my advice, it depends on what broke you guys up and the kind of person your ex is\was, cos there are somethings that will lead me to break up with a girl and i'd forever ex her...same goes to the guys anyways....if he was a good person, i dare you to givit a second shotwink
Re: Ex-boyfriend Wants Me Back, Should I Give Him A Second Chance? by Youngpo413: 7:57am On May 02, 2016
pole80:
@bronx_dog

I think you have the wrong mindset, this has nothing to do with sex. This is love. Please be serious with your response. Thank you.
I'm sure the guy is very rich that's why you are here preaching love, naija ladies don't love every one knows this,you fall for the highest bidder.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See How This Shameless Guy Is Kissing And Pressing A Lady's Breast / Endowed Ladies, Upload Your Backside Pic,let's Rate You / My Best Food

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.