Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,837 members, 7,828,056 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Fashola's 8 Years And Gej/FG/All PDP State's 16 Years Record. Compare. PICS.... - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola's 8 Years And Gej/FG/All PDP State's 16 Years Record. Compare. PICS.... (70202 Views)

Court Sacks Makarfi/fayose Backed Ekiti Pdp State EXCO / Magnus Abe Wins, As Appeal Court Sacks All PDP Senators In Rivers State / Low Turnout Mars PDP State Rally In Gboko; Angry Residents Boo Governor Suswam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola's 8 Years And Gej/FG/All PDP State's 16 Years Record. Compare. PICS.... by notobs: 2:30am On Mar 06, 2015
stronger:
Aresa. . please have mercy on them. . . Fashola's achievements are too much. Please pity them so they won't have high blood pressure. . lol

Sadly, the ethnic and religious dynamic of Nigeria did not allow Fashola to run for President at this time. But we have a great candidate in GMD still and God willing Fashola will be a member of his fantastic Cabinet!

When people COUNT universities for GEJ, I just laugh!! A more outstanding achievement would have been to see to the increase in quality of the existing ones! QUALITY NOT QUANTITY!! Anybody can go and erect gate somewhere and put signboard, but are the existing schools better? Are the hostels better? Better conditions for Lecturers? Better teaching and research facilities?

Real questions and they are counting University! for shame!

Jonathan built 13 new universities not secondary schools and approved 37 universities in all in just 5 years, Fashola renovated 3 secondary schools out of 273 secondary schools in lagos state in 7.8yrs as governor.
Rivers state APC completed just 1 secondary school out of 289 secondary schools in rivers state.
This is the record of APC in Education.

Conclusion:
APC has failed in education, all public universities in APC States are not affordable , Tuition has been hiked 1000%. Fashola went to university of benin for free due to Awolowo free education, now he has put education in lagos state in the exclusive list of the rich. Shame on Fashola and APC.

4 Likes

Re: Fashola's 8 Years And Gej/FG/All PDP State's 16 Years Record. Compare. PICS.... by aresa: 2:45am On Mar 06, 2015
stronger:
Aresa. . please have mercy on them. . . Fashola's achievements are too much. Please pity them so they won't have high blood pressure. . lol

Sadly, the ethnic and religious dynamic of Nigeria did not allow Fashola to run for President at this time. But we have a great candidate in GMD still and God willing Fashola will be a member of his fantastic Cabinet!

When people COUNT universities for GEJ, I just laugh!! A more outstanding achievement would have been to see to the increase in quality of the existing ones! QUALITY NOT QUANTITY!! Anybody can go and erect gate somewhere and put signboard, but are the existing schools better? Are the hostels better? Better conditions for Lecturers? Better teaching and research facilities?

Real questions and they are counting University! for shame!

They are trolling so they are irrelevant/, They deserve no mercy.. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola's 8 Years And Gej/FG/All PDP State's 16 Years Record. Compare. PICS.... by bokohalal(m): 2:47am On Mar 06, 2015
notobs:

Jonathan built 13 new universities not secondary schools and approved 37 universities in all in just 5 years, Fashola renovated 3 secondary schools out of 273 secondary schools in lagos state in 7.8yrs as governor.
Rivers state APC completed just 1 secondary school out of 289 secondary schools in rivers state.
This is the record of APC in Education.

Conclusion:
APC has failed in education, all public universities in APC States are not affordable , Tuition has been hiked 1000%. Fashola went to university of benin for free due to Awolowo free education, now he has put education in lagos state in the exclusive list of the rich. Shame on Fashola and APC.

Your already spurious claims are getting ludicrous. How could Fashola had gone to University of Benin due to Awolowo's free education?

1 Like

Re: Fashola's 8 Years And Gej/FG/All PDP State's 16 Years Record. Compare. PICS.... by aresa: 2:54am On Mar 06, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Fashola's 8 Years And Gej/FG/All PDP State's 16 Years Record. Compare. PICS.... by aresa: 2:58am On Mar 06, 2015
Re: Fashola's 8 Years And Gej/FG/All PDP State's 16 Years Record. Compare. PICS.... by aresa: 3:00am On Mar 06, 2015

1 Like

Re: Fashola's 8 Years And Gej/FG/All PDP State's 16 Years Record. Compare. PICS.... by aresa: 3:02am On Mar 06, 2015

1 Like

Re: Fashola's 8 Years And Gej/FG/All PDP State's 16 Years Record. Compare. PICS.... by aresa: 3:04am On Mar 06, 2015

1 Like

Re: Fashola's 8 Years And Gej/FG/All PDP State's 16 Years Record. Compare. PICS.... by aresa: 3:12am On Mar 06, 2015

1 Like

Re: Fashola's 8 Years And Gej/FG/All PDP State's 16 Years Record. Compare. PICS.... by aresa: 3:14am On Mar 06, 2015

Lagos State Public Works Corporation..

2 Likes

Re: Fashola's 8 Years And Gej/FG/All PDP State's 16 Years Record. Compare. PICS.... by aresa: 3:21am On Mar 06, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Fashola's 8 Years And Gej/FG/All PDP State's 16 Years Record. Compare. PICS.... by aresa: 3:39am On Mar 06, 2015
The trolls ran out of gas? grin grin

Fashola/APC is your dady... grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Fashola's 8 Years And Gej/FG/All PDP State's 16 Years Record. Compare. PICS.... by sherrylo: 3:39am On Mar 06, 2015
Aresa mi o like e oh. How can you compare BRF and GEJ? I beg Fash too much! even for my area we dey feel am like anything.

People thinks its only when they get cash directly to their pockets from govt thats when the govt is working

Fashola carry go we are gidigba behind you!!

3 Likes

Re: Fashola's 8 Years And Gej/FG/All PDP State's 16 Years Record. Compare. PICS.... by notobs: 4:11am On Mar 06, 2015
[size=20pt]Jimi Agbaje for a corruption free lagos 2015. Operation rescue lagos from tinubu and his minions has began join the train![/size]

3 Likes

Re: Fashola's 8 Years And Gej/FG/All PDP State's 16 Years Record. Compare. PICS.... by notobs: 4:13am On Mar 06, 2015
I am Joseph Olujimi Kolawole Agbaje, I am and have been many β€˜Me’s in this life – a pharmacist, a politician, a father, a husband and a leader; yet today... I come to you as a servant, a servant of this great State of ours; and I invite you to join me in building this Lagos, Our Lagos, together in the next four years. #lagosforyou

1 Like

Re: Fashola's 8 Years And Gej/FG/All PDP State's 16 Years Record. Compare. PICS.... by notobs: 4:14am On Mar 06, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Fashola's 8 Years And Gej/FG/All PDP State's 16 Years Record. Compare. PICS.... by notobs: 4:19am On Mar 06, 2015
In case you missed this very interesting Governorship debate, watch jimi Agbaje school the tinubu boy Ambode on the Art of Governance and fresh bold ideas to led lagos in the right path.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdrdYot78T8&list=PLH3D00b3JBASUr_LVCeyQh9BxW2JG3VSb

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvknxXYxiiU&list=PLH3D00b3JBASUr_LVCeyQh9BxW2JG3VSb&index=2

3 Likes

Re: Fashola's 8 Years And Gej/FG/All PDP State's 16 Years Record. Compare. PICS.... by brabus(m): 5:01am On Mar 06, 2015
GEJ vs Fashola

All I see here is packaging. They both did well in their field. As far as I'm concerned GEJ remains the best President Nigeria has got since independence. Forget the Boko Haram issh, there's no smoke without fire. There's no way BH boys would have smuggle in so much arms into their territory without home support.

I wish we are having this comparison between GEJ and Buhari. Buhari has been too evasive and I'm seeing a grand deception to sell Nigerians what we truly don't deserve.

Sell me a Fashola, Pat Utomi, Jimi Agbaje, and young fresh bloods with innovative ideas. That's what Nigeria needs right now. Stop comparing Apple with Oranges.

Don't sell me "Integrity" "Holiest-than-thou"! A man of integrity will not go to war unprepared. Sell me a visionary man who will take Nigeria to the next level.

Who's that man? I honestly don't see one among the two presidential candidates.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Fashola's 8 Years And Gej/FG/All PDP State's 16 Years Record. Compare. PICS.... by aresa: 5:14am On Mar 06, 2015
New Oyingb market awaiting commissioning... grin

Re: Fashola's 8 Years And Gej/FG/All PDP State's 16 Years Record. Compare. PICS.... by aresa: 5:17am On Mar 06, 2015
grin

Re: Fashola's 8 Years And Gej/FG/All PDP State's 16 Years Record. Compare. PICS.... by aresa: 5:19am On Mar 06, 2015
grin grin

Re: Fashola's 8 Years And Gej/FG/All PDP State's 16 Years Record. Compare. PICS.... by aresa: 5:23am On Mar 06, 2015
grin.....

Re: Fashola's 8 Years And Gej/FG/All PDP State's 16 Years Record. Compare. PICS.... by aresa: 5:25am On Mar 06, 2015
Eko o ni baje o.

Re: Fashola's 8 Years And Gej/FG/All PDP State's 16 Years Record. Compare. PICS.... by aresa: 5:33am On Mar 06, 2015
You want more? cheesy
Re: Fashola's 8 Years And Gej/FG/All PDP State's 16 Years Record. Compare. PICS.... by aresa: 5:44am On Mar 06, 2015
Eko....

Re: Fashola's 8 Years And Gej/FG/All PDP State's 16 Years Record. Compare. PICS.... by aresa: 5:49am On Mar 06, 2015
Akete..

Re: Fashola's 8 Years And Gej/FG/All PDP State's 16 Years Record. Compare. PICS.... by IVORY2009(m): 5:51am On Mar 06, 2015
deemdeem:

These fools Av refused to understand that this thread is all about pictures. Let them show us these universities and also the so called hundreds of almajiris schoolsJonah-daft claimed he built.

one of the paid agent.
Re: Fashola's 8 Years And Gej/FG/All PDP State's 16 Years Record. Compare. PICS.... by aresa: 5:53am On Mar 06, 2015
Eko,,,,,,

Re: Fashola's 8 Years And Gej/FG/All PDP State's 16 Years Record. Compare. PICS.... by aresa: 6:02am On Mar 06, 2015
1 man defeated the FG/incompetentGEJ/All PDP states combined.... grin

We are on what page now?

16 years of pdp and incompetent gej no reach half a page on nl
..... grin
Re: Fashola's 8 Years And Gej/FG/All PDP State's 16 Years Record. Compare. PICS.... by aresa: 6:06am On Mar 06, 2015
For the trolls, what's going on in your states? Do you have anything to shoe us?

Maybe a school, hospital, health center, water work, bridges, skills centers, state institutions and so on
... grin. I don't think so.... grin
Re: Fashola's 8 Years And Gej/FG/All PDP State's 16 Years Record. Compare. PICS.... by aresa: 6:07am On Mar 06, 2015
Btw, still more wonderful pics.... grin
Re: Fashola's 8 Years And Gej/FG/All PDP State's 16 Years Record. Compare. PICS.... by aresa: 6:11am On Mar 06, 2015
UP Fashola

UP APC

SAI Buhari

cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (21) (Reply)

Dr Obafemi Committed Suicide After Attending To Yusuf Buhari After Accident - SR / Osita Chidoka: Atiku's Likely Running Mate. / Tight Security As FG Produces Nnamdi Kanu In Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.