Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Fashola's 8 Years And Gej/FG/All PDP State's 16 Years Record. Compare. PICS.... - Politics (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola's 8 Years And Gej/FG/All PDP State's 16 Years Record. Compare. PICS.... (70165 Views)

Court Sacks Makarfi/fayose Backed Ekiti Pdp State EXCO / Magnus Abe Wins, As Appeal Court Sacks All PDP Senators In Rivers State / Low Turnout Mars PDP State Rally In Gboko; Angry Residents Boo Governor Suswam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola's 8 Years And Gej/FG/All PDP State's 16 Years Record. Compare. PICS.... by saqueue: 6:19am On Mar 06, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]. From what I have seen, know and observe. Fashola did very well in lagos while GEJ tried base on his ability, I am not impress with the president because the situation of the country he govern is worse than he met it. While Lagos is better ujder Fashola. When Comparing Water and Blood the difference is 7up.

GEJ FAILED THE YOUTH.

People Deceiving People (PDP )

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fashola's 8 Years And Gej/FG/All PDP State's 16 Years Record. Compare. PICS.... by sagr(m): 6:27am On Mar 06, 2015
GEJ fans are not here ooo. Most if their brains r programmed to type GEJ till bla bla bla
Re: Fashola's 8 Years And Gej/FG/All PDP State's 16 Years Record. Compare. PICS.... by Perceptor(m): 6:32am On Mar 06, 2015
notobs:
REAL ‪#‎NIGERIANS‬ ARE RIDING ON PRESIDENT JONATHAN'S TRANSFORMATION TRAINS!

Do YOU doubt that ‪#‎Nigeria‬'s train system has been renovated?

TRY IT OUT FOR YOURSELF! Famous actress MERCY JOHNSON, along with MANY OTHER Nigerians have snapped SELFIES of themselves in one of President Goodluck Jonathan's renovated trains as PROOF that he has changed our nation FOR THE BETTER!

3000km out of the 3.505km RAIL LINES across the country have been rehabilitated, including the Enugu-Portharcourt, Lagos-Kano, Portharcourt-Maiduguri, and FCT Lightrail!

Do you live near a TRANSFORMATION TRAIN? WE would LOVE TO SEE YOUR SELFIE!

Post them, and show ALL NIGERIANS that President Goodluck Jonathan REALLY IS PROGRESSING OUR NATION!

VOTE WISELY NIGERIANS, VOTE FOR PRESIDENT GOODLUCK JONATHAN!
Obasanjo not Jonathan renovated the railway system...deluded oaf
Re: Fashola's 8 Years And Gej/FG/All PDP State's 16 Years Record. Compare. PICS.... by mrmetoo1: 6:35am On Mar 06, 2015
notobs:

[size=20]Fashola is small potato, The guy no even get breeze for yansh, Everything he does must be approved by Oga tinubu who is the real governor of Lagos. Fashola cannot even spend N1 million in lagos state without BAT's approval.

I dont waste time on small potatoes like fashola, He is a political lightweight that why i spent most of my time drawing parallel to the big kahuna Bola tinubu himself. The mumu had no input on who succeeds him is that a leader?Not to talk of how decisions on lagos state governance is made

Fashola name cannot be mentioned when political heavyweights like Akpabio, Sule lamido, Chime, fayose, mimiko, Etc are discussed, he is just a boi boi governor and thats a known fact. even in his party he cannot speak when Amaechi, kwankwaso etc are speaking,
Even Soft governor Fayemi had more balls than fashola, at least he stood up to tinubu and dictate/decided that his second term campaign should be run from Ado ekiti and not bourdillon irrespective of the consequences, Thats the kind of balls fashola will never summon in a thousand years. Its called cojones some have it others don't, Fashola doesn't. [/size]

Very unintelligent comment. If with Tinubu's so called hold on Fashola, he's able to achieve all these what exactly then is your problem with Tinubu? Basically you're saying Tinubu approved all these? He's the real governor, so he did all these?? It means Tinubu is an excellent performer. With Tinubu's hold Lagos is still the best governed state in Nigeria by far. So what are even talking about here.

Anyway hogwash aside, lie to yourself but Fashola has done great. He has locked horns with Tinubu on a lot of issues but he stood his ground. Take your time to educate yourself. Stop posting 3D images as achievements. Don't lie to yourself to justify supporting a candidate. You do yourself no good.

I realize I'm just wasting my time because I'm talking to a bot

2 Likes

Re: Fashola's 8 Years And Gej/FG/All PDP State's 16 Years Record. Compare. PICS.... by wadremremmy: 6:40am On Mar 06, 2015
Re: Fashola's 8 Years And Gej/FG/All PDP State's 16 Years Record. Compare. PICS.... by mrmetoo1: 6:40am On Mar 06, 2015
aresa:
UP Fashola

UP APC

SAI Buhari

cheesy

GBAM!!!!
Re: Fashola's 8 Years And Gej/FG/All PDP State's 16 Years Record. Compare. PICS.... by salinson: 7:01am On Mar 06, 2015
notobs:
FASHOLA HAS ONLY RENOVATED 3 SECONDARY SCHOOLS IN 7.8YRS AS GOVERNOR fACT! aCCORDING TO UBEC LAGOS HAS 273 SECONDARY SCHOOLS.
What is the fate of the 270 secondary schools that fashola has not renovated?

Aressa AKA eko ile since you are holding brief for your oga at the top, answer these simple question, is 3 schools out of 273 a pass mark? taking pictures of the 3 schools at different angles does not fool anyone, and deception is the stock in trade of APC.
I challenge you to now list the name of secondary schools that fashola has built/renovated in his 7.8yrs as governor
That nothing but cheap propaganda because at ikotun alone over 10 public schools has been renovated and even the secondary I attended at isolo has been renovated. Pls I think we should be above such cheap lies.
Re: Fashola's 8 Years And Gej/FG/All PDP State's 16 Years Record. Compare. PICS.... by biafranqueen: 7:13am On Mar 06, 2015
salinson:

That nothing but cheap propaganda because at ikotun alone over 10 public schools has been renovated and even the secondary I attended at isolo has been renovated. Pls I think we should be above such cheap lies.
List them here now now grin You people know how to dah numbers out!
Re: Fashola's 8 Years And Gej/FG/All PDP State's 16 Years Record. Compare. PICS.... by oliy24(m): 7:15am On Mar 06, 2015
notobs:
HAS GMB LIED TO YOU ABOUT HELPING THE YOUTHS IF HE GETS INTO POWER?

‪#‎Nigerians‬, WHAT PROOF does General Muhammadu Buhari have?

Do NOT fool yourselves, he WAS IN POWER for FULL 20 MONTHS and did NOT DO A SINGLE THING FOR YOUTHS! Can YOU name any scholarships GMB gave out?

NO!

YOUTHS OF NIGERIA NEED TO VOTE FOR PRESIDENT GOODLUCK JONATHAN!

He is ACTUALLY concerned about our FUTURE, unlike General Buhari who is only concerned about unlimited and evil power!

We can name PLENTY of GEJ Scholarships for secondary AND University Students:

The Presidential Scholarship Scheme, Tertiary Education Trust Fund, TETFUND, special post-graduate scholarship scheme for all university graduates with a first class degree, NYSC Agriculture Scholarship, and MANY MORE!

VOTE IN A LEADER THAT WILL SUPPORT OUR YOUTHS, VOTE FOR PRESIDENT GOODLUCK JONATHAN!

For more information on the various GEJ scholarships:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/…/jonathan-inaugurates-scholars…/
http://dailyindependentnig.com/…/jonathan-offers-scholarsh…/
http://www.daargroup.com/…/vanguardngr-itsekiri-activist-la…
http://news.liv.ac.uk/…/nigerian-president-congratulates-s…/

I was going to ignore your post, because I know you are just doing what you are paid for. but something angers me.

the same gej that scam Nigeria youth with surep program (got a hustling friend that was scammed of 135000 and nothing to show for it)

same gej that scam Nigeria graduate with immigration job and many even died in the process.
in a sane world, gej ought to be stone to death,

he gives 20naira to take 20billion.
bro majority of Nigerians are wiser now, let him keep sharing the money to pastors, celebrity and whoever may favour him,

majority of Nigerians have decided
Re: Fashola's 8 Years And Gej/FG/All PDP State's 16 Years Record. Compare. PICS.... by eonuegbu20: 7:21am On Mar 06, 2015

GET AMAZING DISCOUNTS AND QUICK DELIVERY WHEN YOU ORDER ITEM'S on JUMIA.COM......Call/Text/whatsapp 08122204769 or mail @
Eonuegbu1@gmail.com to Place Your Orders.
[/quote]
Re: Fashola's 8 Years And Gej/FG/All PDP State's 16 Years Record. Compare. PICS.... by oliy24(m): 7:22am On Mar 06, 2015
notobs:
FASHOLA HAS ONLY RENOVATED 3 SECONDARY SCHOOLS IN 7.8YRS AS GOVERNOR fACT! aCCORDING TO UBEC LAGOS HAS 273 SECONDARY SCHOOLS.
What is the fate of the 270 secondary schools that fashola has not renovated?

Aressa AKA eko ile since you are holding brief for your oga at the top, answer these simple question, is 3 schools out of 273 a pass mark? taking pictures of the 3 schools at different angles does not fool anyone, and deception is the stock in trade of APC.
I challenge you to now list the name of secondary schools that fashola has built/renovated in his 7.8yrs as governor

in alimosho alone he renovated more than 10, how come 3 in all Lagos, abi alimosho no be Lagos ni
Re: Fashola's 8 Years And Gej/FG/All PDP State's 16 Years Record. Compare. PICS.... by BYEI(m): 7:25am On Mar 06, 2015
[quote author=aresa post=31337970][/quote]
Eric Moore Rd, wow! can't bliv this, I r'member I used 2 ply this road in 2007 when writing GCE. FASH has really tried, everybody got flaws though, but brf performance pass that. Come Abj and see berger park littered with faeces and smells.

Give APC power at the centre and let them move this country forward.

1 Like

Re: Fashola's 8 Years And Gej/FG/All PDP State's 16 Years Record. Compare. PICS.... by change9ja(f): 7:31am On Mar 06, 2015
biafranqueen:
. I list 10 in Mushin Alone, don't let me go to neighbouring Axis like Isolo, oshodi, Surulere cos u might be disappointed in d Propanganda of ur Fellow Tandriods. Check my Earlier Post for 10 from Mushin.
Re: Fashola's 8 Years And Gej/FG/All PDP State's 16 Years Record. Compare. PICS.... by change9ja(f): 7:32am On Mar 06, 2015
oliy24:

in alimosho alone he renovated more than 10, how come 3 in all Lagos, abi alimosho no be Lagos ni
no mind d Silly Tandriods
Re: Fashola's 8 Years And Gej/FG/All PDP State's 16 Years Record. Compare. PICS.... by change9ja(f): 7:34am On Mar 06, 2015
biafranqueen:

change9ja:
I think those three are only in mushin abi mumu....

Itire Grammar school mushin
Bishop Aggey mushin
Ladipo Primary School Mushin
Igboowu Secondary School Mushin
Ilupeju secondary school mushin
Ajumoni secondary school mushin
Eko boys Idi-oro mushin
Idi-araba high school mushin
Ransome Kuti memorial mushin
Estate Secondary school ilupeju mushin

This just 10 frm mushin
Re: Fashola's 8 Years And Gej/FG/All PDP State's 16 Years Record. Compare. PICS.... by Nobody: 7:39am On Mar 06, 2015
Aresa, make sure you don't post pictures of the several housing estates built by fashola whuch are littered all over lagos, cos that can give PDP and TANdroids headache.

I hereby declare fashola winner and PDP slayer
Re: Fashola's 8 Years And Gej/FG/All PDP State's 16 Years Record. Compare. PICS.... by change9ja(f): 7:39am On Mar 06, 2015
biafranqueen:
. Let's go to Isolo..

Ajao Estate Grammar School isolo
Okota grammar School, isolo
Isolo high school, isolo
Ire-Akari Grammar school, isolo
Ansar-ud-deen College,
Center High school, isolo
Mushin High school,
Ilamoye grammar school
Re: Fashola's 8 Years And Gej/FG/All PDP State's 16 Years Record. Compare. PICS.... by klbakare(m): 7:41am On Mar 06, 2015
notobs:
GMB SUPPORTERS, can you name just ONE CRITIC President Goodluck Jonathan has JAILED in his term?

NO? YOU CANNOT THINK OF A SINGLE ONE?

Then WHY would you vote in a man that jails EVERYONE that critics him?

At this rate, if General Buhari gets into Aso, he will go on a jailing spree and UNLEASH MADNESS ON ALL #NIGERIANS‪ !

ASK YOURSELF: Do you want a regime that JAILS and TERRORIZES journalists, or a regime that TRANSFORMS #Nigeria‪ 's health, environment, agriculture, transport, aviation, water resources and MANY OTHER SECTORS?

Tai Solarin, Tunde Thompson, Nduka Irabor and the very popular Fela Kuti were ALL JAILED UNDER GMB!

VOTE WISELY NIGERIANS!

Do not let lies of "change" cloud your thoughts! WE WANT TRANSFORMATION UNDER PRESIDENT GOODLUCK JONATHAN!

Ode... Military leadership is different from civilian rule joor
Re: Fashola's 8 Years And Gej/FG/All PDP State's 16 Years Record. Compare. PICS.... by Pesuzok(m): 7:51am On Mar 06, 2015
notobs:
Jonathan built 13 new universities not secondary schools and approved 37 universities in all in just 5 years, Fashola renovated 3 secondary schools out of 273 secondary schools in lagos state in 7.8yrs as governor.
Rivers state APC completed just 1 secondary school out of 289 secondary schools in rivers state.
This is the record of APC in Education.

Conclusion:
APC has failed in education, all public universities in APC States are not affordable , Tuition has been hiked 1000%. Fashola went to university of benin for free due to Awolowo free education, now he has put education in lagos state in the exclusive list of the rich. Shame on Fashola and APC.

Can you please show us the structures in pictures of each of the new universities
Re: Fashola's 8 Years And Gej/FG/All PDP State's 16 Years Record. Compare. PICS.... by Nobody: 7:55am On Mar 06, 2015
agabaI23:
It is actually not proper comparing Lagos to FG however I understand why. They have been using Fashiola as a yardstick. BTW, the economy of lagos is bigger than that of 5 African countries joined together.

You should be comparing GEJ's 4 years with Buhari's 4 years considering that 20 months of military dictatorship is longer than 4 years of civilian democracy.

You can compare similar projects such the rail project etc

OK...............add jonah-daft acheivement as deputy governor, Governor, Vice president and acting President to it. We dont mind.
Re: Fashola's 8 Years And Gej/FG/All PDP State's 16 Years Record. Compare. PICS.... by change9ja(f): 7:57am On Mar 06, 2015
deemdeem:

OK...............add jonah-daft acheivement as deputy governor, Governor, Vice president and acting President to it. We dont mind.
Sir, Oga Jonah only achievement for Bayelsa na Beyonce

2 Likes

Re: Fashola's 8 Years And Gej/FG/All PDP State's 16 Years Record. Compare. PICS.... by Nobody: 7:58am On Mar 06, 2015
Actually, its an anomaly comparing the achievement of the federal to the state but the FG failure led by the fool himself in all ramification has led to this to enable us realize that indeed we all have been robbed.
Re: Fashola's 8 Years And Gej/FG/All PDP State's 16 Years Record. Compare. PICS.... by change9ja(f): 7:58am On Mar 06, 2015
Till Our Tandriods Post the Pictures of GEJ's University. I would go round my area n snap the Schools THE able Fash built and reconstructed..
Re: Fashola's 8 Years And Gej/FG/All PDP State's 16 Years Record. Compare. PICS.... by oliy24(m): 8:03am On Mar 06, 2015
notobs:
PRESIDENT GOODLUCK JONATHAN HAS IMPLEMENTED ALL of the programs that General Muhammadu Buhari is proposing!

GMB's manifesto is RIPPED right out of President Goodluck Jonathan's TRANSFORMATION AGENDA!

Our PRESIDENT has established the YouWin program AND Graduate Internship Scheme (GIS) for young ENTREPRENEURS of Nigeria! He has created SURE P TVET so that young Nigerians can receive necessary vocational skills! He has ALSO developed the National Enterprise Development Program (NEDEP) to assist Business Owners with small business loans!

WHAT AGAIN is General Buhari planning to do in office?

His supporters need to tell him to either CHANGE his manifesto, or finally ACCEPT that President Jonathan is successfully working to ADVANCE NIGERIA!

The truth can hurt, but it will also SET GMB FREE! Instead of copying President Jonathan's transformation agenda, he should join the majority of Nigerians, and VOTE FOR PRESIDENT GOODLUCK JONATHAN!

#PGEJTill2019 !

indeed, I now know who to vote for, someone is preaching achievement, why the other is condemning without evidence. I know who wish well for my country. after all he is the best president ever and he cannot even stand a state gorvrnment achievement.

bros, I still need the pics of the 13 universities

2 Likes

Re: Fashola's 8 Years And Gej/FG/All PDP State's 16 Years Record. Compare. PICS.... by Nobody: 8:09am On Mar 06, 2015
IVORY2009:
Fashola has really tried in Lagos State, compare to other governors in other states, the only problem is Tinubuuuu.

Foolish talk.
With Tinubu, Fashola achieved all these and became the best governor/leader any state has ever had in their history. Why then should Tinubu be a problem? He looks like an asset to me.
Re: Fashola's 8 Years And Gej/FG/All PDP State's 16 Years Record. Compare. PICS.... by IVORY2009(m): 8:18am On Mar 06, 2015
deemdeem:

Foolish talk.
With Tinubu, Fashola achieved all these and became the best governor/leader any state has ever had in their history. Why then should Tinubu be a problem?

Hallo senore'
ThankGod for the first time you are discussing issues rather than fighting like a kid and throwing insult, now less discuss, Fashola has performed in Lagos State, that is the truth matter, when I see "black" I call it black, when I see "white" I call it white, that is it, as per Tinubu, yes Fashola would hv done more than he has currently done, if not for Tinubu, but still Fashola has done well that is mine take wat about u?
Re: Fashola's 8 Years And Gej/FG/All PDP State's 16 Years Record. Compare. PICS.... by loomer: 8:21am On Mar 06, 2015
change9ja:
is Ago palace d only road in lagos, I dnt think u've been to Lagos sef

OGA GO OKOKO MAKE U GO SEE HOW DEM DE SUFFER FOR ROAD...

ABI DEM NO BE LAGOSIANS OR DEM NO DE PAY TAX?
Re: Fashola's 8 Years And Gej/FG/All PDP State's 16 Years Record. Compare. PICS.... by IVORY2009(m): 8:21am On Mar 06, 2015
deemdeem:
Actually, its an anomaly comparing the achievement of the federal to the state but the FG failure led by the fool himself in all ramification has led to this to enable us realize that indeed we all have been robbed.

Good!
Re: Fashola's 8 Years And Gej/FG/All PDP State's 16 Years Record. Compare. PICS.... by change9ja(f): 8:27am On Mar 06, 2015
loomer:

OGA GO OKOKO MAKE U GO SEE HOW DEM DE SUFFER FOR ROAD...

ABI DEM NO BE LAGOSIANS OR DEM NO DE PAY TAX?
it's small small na, The Major Thing is Progress.. Even if some Areas have not been touched. We see Progress everyday not like the Current Government has abandoned Road Construction Totally.
Re: Fashola's 8 Years And Gej/FG/All PDP State's 16 Years Record. Compare. PICS.... by loomer: 8:31am On Mar 06, 2015
change9ja:
it's small small na, The Major Thing is Progress.. Even if some Areas have not been touched. We see Progress everyday not like the Current Government has abandoned Road Construction Totally.

Okoko has not known progress since time of the ACTION CONGRESS.

the truth is, na selected fee de enjoy the goodness of the land... And we all know it.
Re: Fashola's 8 Years And Gej/FG/All PDP State's 16 Years Record. Compare. PICS.... by Nobody: 8:32am On Mar 06, 2015
IVORY2009:

Fashola has performed in Lagos State, that is the truth matter, when I see "black" I call it black, when I see "white" I call it white, that is it, as per Tinubu, yes Fashola would hv done more than he has currently done, if not for Tinubu, but still Fashola has done well that is mine take wat about u?

Lackey, what gives u this impression? DO u think without his support he will be stable enough to carry out all these? What even gives u the impression that its not his support and encouragement that led to this success? Afterall, not once has Fashola complained about the overbearing nature of Tinubu all throughout the 8 years. If he never complained, who are u to complain on his behalf?
The bottom line is the Fashola/Tinubu combo is an excellent combination that has brought success to lagos. I desire and look towards Ambode/Tinubu combination.
Re: Fashola's 8 Years And Gej/FG/All PDP State's 16 Years Record. Compare. PICS.... by Okeikpu(m): 8:46am On Mar 06, 2015
notobs:
WITH GENERAL BUHARI SICK, OUR PRECIOUS NATION WILL BE IN THE HANDS OF MR. TINUBU!

If General Muhammadu Buhari wins, the INFAMOUS landlord of #Lagos will have COMPLETE access to ALL OF #NIGERIA'S FUNDS!

THIS SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO HAPPEN! TINUBU IS NOT SOMEONE that #Nigerians want in ASO!

This man STOLE MILLIONS from the Lagos government and somehow turned the stolen money into ACRES of property for his own personal use and gain!

THE LOOTING WILL MAXIMIZE! He will steal money, and use them to hire his usual PROSTITUTES, PRIVATE JETS AND LUXURIOUS ENTITIES!

#Nigerians, let us REJECT TINUBU and prevent General Buhari from becoming the next President of Nigeria!

VOTE FOR THE RE-ELECTION OF PRESIDENT GOODLUCK JONATHAN!

Tinubu's looting history:

http://www.bribenigeria.com/nigerian-corruption-a-higher-level-tinubus-massive-looting-of-lagos-uncovered/
So wht is president Jonathan doing abt the so called thief u mentioned above Or is he really an imbe-cile they said he was.. ⊙︿⊙

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Oludamilola Osinbajo And Seun Bakare's White Wedding Photos / Wakili Relaxing At The Police Station (Photo) / Work Begins At The Presidential Villa In Abuja After Rats Infestation. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.