Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,440 members, 7,850,540 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:37 AM

Help, I Have Issues, Advice Me Pls - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help, I Have Issues, Advice Me Pls (1422 Views)

He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! / Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh / I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Help, I Have Issues, Advice Me Pls by Vonny: 11:12am On Jan 13, 2009
Cheerio,

I think you need to take a 'break' from both of them. At least a week or two to 'yourself' will help you put things into perspective. Moreover, odds of things working out between you and your boyfriend are higher than the divorcee,

Things to consider,

Divorcee (a.k.a. Prospect)

1. Ex-wife (baggage)
2. Kids (more baggage)
3. Emotional baggage (yet again, more baggage) from previous relationship
4. He's a prospect, not a current (prospects are always so attractive until they become current, then the appeal dies)
5. You know something is off, like you said "he wants me as his wife but am scared , i may get the same treat as his ex-wife", and you've only gotten 'his' side of the story? Imagine what his wife's side is?!!

Boyfriend (a.k.a. Current)

1. He's current and although the appeal may have died, it can slowly be REKINDLED
2. You know him best so you can make a list of your own as pertains to his odds, but I'm on the outside looking in and so far my vote is for your boyfriend.

Good luck.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do We Know True Love? / The Fate Of Ladies As Yelutide Approaches / 5 reasons why men marry !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.