Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,121 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:12 PM

Should I Run Again ????? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Run Again ????? (1172 Views)

Please Help ! I’m Pregnant, Should I Run Away From Home? / My Girlfriend Has Asthma. Should I Run Away?? / How Can I Run Faster Than Usain Bolt? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Run Again ????? by Mouth123(m): 11:07am On Mar 06, 2015
Good day,

I am so confused right now that i need your candid words, opinion and advice.

i am not as innocent as this might sound but it is just the situation at hand.

*straight to the koko*

After lots of S€xual escapades and the rough life, i am at a dead end. it all started during my teenage life (story for another day), after Nysc, no job and after searching for many months without success, i decided to resign to fate, so that gives me enough time to yan¢h several ladies in my area, i ran into few troubles with some of them, it was so serious i felt threatened. so i decided to move away for safety reasons.

So i changed environment and started my job hunting again, my new hood was not as friendly as i expected. after 6 weeks of searching again, i remain jobless. running out of ideas i became frustrated and started forgetting lots of things.

After few more days, my old life came staring me at the face...... My compound is not very big and so my neighbors are few, but there is this particular lady i noticed, she should be in her early 20s, tall, sexy with a nice body to badt, always looking cute, with a killable smile... yea i noticed her that much, but she Remi is always carrying a baby (8/10 months old), so i asked around i was told d baby belongs to her and her husband is living with her, *surprised * i thought that guy was her uncle. so i back off, she has a friend that do come visit her once in awhile.

Due to my joblessness i sit outside most times to sight see what is going on, atimes Remi joins me and try to engage me in few conversions, but i am always reserved, not just Remi do this but also her friend Kaddy keeps trying to get my attention..

things got worse as time goes........
Re: Should I Run Again ????? by alberto2k(m): 11:13am On Mar 06, 2015
Guy get the job first. Don't let women be a distraction
Re: Should I Run Again ????? by seemples(f): 11:48am On Mar 06, 2015
Yesssss! Keep running, don't stop this time!
Re: Should I Run Again ????? by Melahou(m): 12:23pm On Mar 06, 2015
please run ohh
and don't look back
Re: Should I Run Again ????? by phlio(m): 12:29pm On Mar 06, 2015
hmmmm...life is complex. face ur demon .stop running
Re: Should I Run Again ????? by Mouth123(m): 12:39pm On Mar 06, 2015
After few days of studying the two ladies, i decided to stay away from them (trouble), I shifted my mind to getting a Job first, now thats where i made a mistake ooo, they became desperate especially Remi,
On a sunday evening i was chilling with my phone and had a earpiece on, suddenly i noticed Remi sitting very close to me, she said something but i couldn't hear cus i refuse to remove my earpiece. she rested her left hand on my laps and used her right hand to remove one of my earpiece, she said

Remi: Wat are you listening to that made you ignore me, na wa oo
Me: sorry, i am enjoying the music
Remi: Ok but can i sit with you, since you hav refuse to notice me
Me: yes na, why not, the sit is big na
Remi: Mouth i want to ask you something, I have a friend that is asking me out, i dont know what to tell him
Me: does he know you are married?
Remi: am not married na
Me: so what are you.
Remi: you wont understand, i am just asking you a question, or am i not beautiful enough.
Me: you are very beautiful, but i dont know what to say oo

she continued the topic and i tried to change the topic but she wont allow another topic. it got to a certain stage and she asked me

Me: Do you prefer wizkid or Davido
Remi: i even need fine guy like them to ask me out.
Me: hmmmm well...
Remi: or if you meet me outside and you dont know me, you cant ask me out or date me, abi i no fine reach?
Me: Mama Dare please lets talk about something else.
Remi: answer me na

i stood up and she followed me, i decided to change my direction and left the compound.

now five days ago her friend requested for my phone number which i had no choice, she text me atleast 4 times a day.

2 days ago, i was inside when i was bored, and i asked Remi for any movie and she said she has none.

yesterday morning i was in the room half nude, just my boxers on, watching Stv when i heard a gentle knock on the door, i checked and it was Remi, she said can she come in? i said OK and she came and she gave me two movies in VCDs and said i will like the movies.
i thanked her and we talked for like 2 minutes. she left and i inserted one of the cds and it was a yoruba selection. i was watching the movie when i heard another knock, it was Remi again, she didn't wait for me to open the door, she entered and what i saw made me swallowed all the water in my mouth.
Re: Should I Run Again ????? by wemmieslim(f): 12:43pm On Mar 06, 2015
Do not despise days of humble beginning, even if all you get for now is teaching in a private school pls do it and hope for the best, at least,it will keep you busy and prevent running into troubles since it seems your JohnThomas can't stand the sight of anything in skirt..,

Remember..."an idle hand is devils factory" and "if you give the devil an inch,he'll go more than 10miles"

All the best!!!
Re: Should I Run Again ????? by Mouth123(m): 9:43pm On Mar 06, 2015
she was wearing a transparent top without bra, her bwest was pointing at me and screaming my name, yeah i could hear them, she had a very short towel, so small that she had to hold it with her hand not to fall.

she asked if i had movies she can watch too, i said i am not sure but I can check so she sat down and i bent down to check d CD drawer, my mind was not checking cus it is now far away, i started imagining so many tins. when i picked a cd to show her, she had released her hand from the towel and i could see all the fresh laps, chai dis girl clean..... i saw d shadow of her pant but i tried to control my emotions, she collected the cd and bent with me, she wanted to check it herself. she was so close to me i could hear her heart beat, she stretched her hand towards d drawer, her left bwest touched me, it sent a sensation down my body. she picked a cd as i managed to stand up, she stood up and my elbow hit her shoulder, (she was too close) , i apologized and she said i should help her rub it, i did it in fear and the next tin was a peck, no not a peck, actually she wanted to kiss me as i turned away.

she remained motionless and i was too shocked to move, then she rub my chest with her hand as she walk out of the room.

now am scared cus i know the next time we are alone, hmmmm am not sure if my dickson will be able to control himself again.

please what can i do? and i never see job.

she wants me to fv©k her, cus she always stare at me anytime i am on boxers within the house.

if i go to the toilet or bathroom, i get a feeling someone is watching me.

Help Help Help
Re: Should I Run Again ????? by Mouth123(m): 1:03am On Jan 07
Happy New Year
Re: Should I Run Again ????? by kabius(m): 1:34am On Jan 07
Lies from the pit of hell

(1) (Reply)

Deleted Post / When You Are Texting An Ashi / Guys, What To Do When You Like A Girl But She Seems To Be Ignoring You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.