Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Catching My Girlfirend Out On Cheating!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Catching My Girlfirend Out On Cheating!!!! (1775 Views)

Man Burst In On Cheating Wife As She Sat Naked With Lover On Sofa After A Romp. / Trick I Use In Catching Potential Rapist / How To Catch A Cheating Girlfirend Using Whatsapp Web. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Catching My Girlfirend Out On Cheating!!!! by JUNIT1(m): 12:57pm On Mar 06, 2015
Hey guys, title really says it all. I think il explain the whole situation first. Its going to be pretty long so bare with me please.

Well me and my gf are both 26 years old and have been with each other for the past 4 years. Met her in my last year of College and have been with her since. We started living together about 3 months of getting together and everything was lovely, for about 2 years. Recession hit us hard, really hard. We both lost our jobs (I was programmer at a pretty large business and she was a hairdresser at a salon).

With no jobs, bills started to pile up and what not, eventually we had to leave our flat. My gf's grandma was moved to an old peoples home and with all things sorted, we were allowed to live at her grandmas house. Let me emphasise that despite all this happening, we were still rock solid. So we both got **** jobs to hold us over and some time passed. After a while, i found a really good job (programming) that pays brilliantly and is what i love. After a while, we were back on our feet but had grown attached the house/neighbours so we decided to stay, atleast for the short term.

She eventually quit her job since she HATED it which was fine by me as i was making enough to support 4 people (theres only 2 of us). So some time passed. I started to notice that she was acting differently. She was still very affectionate to me. But the way she was was different. As in looking guilty-ish and keeping to herself alot more. I was starting to get worried for her, the thought of her cheating did cross my mind but i passed it off because i thought she would never do it to me.

Then she started to get on her phone more. She was on her phone quite alot before both private and normal conversations but now, whenever i walked in to the room, she would start to whisper or go outside/to another room, ALWAYS.One of my bestfriends from High School who lives across our current home mentioned to me that she saw a guy leaving our home (while i was at work). I asked for a description and she gave me one, dont think it was anyone i knew. Oh i also forgot to mention. She also started to become very distant in the bed. Like i said, she was still very affectionate towards me but just didnt want to go there.

My friend is a housewife and is usually at home. I think she also knew something was up. I asked her to just look if this guy keeps coming and she did. I met up with her today and i was horrified to find out that the guy came to our house 5 times in a week (Im at work 6 days a week). She says they're in their for 2-3 hours.

Im so heart-broken right now and have been crying for the past hour (not yelling but tears constantly running down my face). I really loved this girl and was going to propose to her soon. But theres no going back, I could never forgive any partner of mine for cheating. It hurts too much.

Tommorow............im not going into work and have took my 2 week holiday (she doesnt know). Instead i'll be at my friends house looking through the window. When i see him go in, im going to wait a while and sneak into our house. i want her to be seen in her shame and beat the living day lightsout ofthat guy. Thats one thing im certain of doing.

As i sit here typing this, i look to my left and can see the cheater peacefully sleeping not knowing our worlds going to be crumbling down tomorrow. And if he doesn't come tomorrow, i will wait till he does show. I want to catch her in the act so theres no denial.

Sorry if there's alot of spelling mistakes guys, i dont think i could re read all of this. I really needed to get this all out.
Re: Catching My Girlfirend Out On Cheating!!!! by Fatalveli(m): 1:28pm On Mar 06, 2015
Thank you for telling me your plan loverguy, I'm not gonna come to your house this week, instead I'm gonna be inviting her over to mine. You could trail her if you want, I'll just end up being the one beating the hell outta you...
Re: Catching My Girlfirend Out On Cheating!!!! by ITbomb(m): 1:30pm On Mar 06, 2015
Update us when the guy finally show.

As it seems you are living in her place, just be ready to pack out
Re: Catching My Girlfirend Out On Cheating!!!! by theorbiters: 2:01pm On Mar 06, 2015
If this really true, then, I must say, it's disheartening. But dating for 4yrs!! Haba, is that not too long?? Anyway, why cry wen you cud just walk out?? It's high time guys get use to all these emotional blackmails from women. Just leave for pete sake.
Re: Catching My Girlfirend Out On Cheating!!!! by JUNIT1(m): 2:20pm On Mar 06, 2015
theorbiters:
If this really true, then, I must say, it's disheartening. But dating for 4yrs!! Haba, is that not too long?? Anyway, why cry wen you cud just walk out?? It's high time guys get use to all these emotional blackmails from women. Just leave for pete sake.

Thanks bro, Im working on it
Re: Catching My Girlfirend Out On Cheating!!!! by deskossy(m): 2:50pm On Mar 06, 2015
Crying over a girl?i don't understand why some guys are so emotional like that.. just send her paackin.and plź don't fight d guy,no be him fault at all
Re: Catching My Girlfirend Out On Cheating!!!! by JUNIT1(m): 2:56pm On Mar 06, 2015
deskossy:
Crying over a girl?i don't understand why some guys are so emotional like that.. just send her paackin.and plź don't fight d guy,no be him fault at all

I have to take out my anger on someone, you don't understand bro
Re: Catching My Girlfirend Out On Cheating!!!! by deskossy(m): 2:58pm On Mar 06, 2015
JUNIT1:

I have to take out my anger on someone, you don't understand bro
i understand.just try and hustle another girl, they are everywhere. .move on
Re: Catching My Girlfirend Out On Cheating!!!! by stingbreed(m): 4:27pm On Mar 06, 2015
Move on bro,,,
Re: Catching My Girlfirend Out On Cheating!!!! by baralatie(m): 4:36pm On Mar 06, 2015
stingbreed:
Move on bro,,,
Re: Catching My Girlfirend Out On Cheating!!!! by baralatie(m): 4:37pm On Mar 06, 2015
op! she is not your wife!forgive and forget

then move with your own life!
Re: Catching My Girlfirend Out On Cheating!!!! by dareyking(m): 4:53pm On Mar 06, 2015
Re: Catching My Girlfirend Out On Cheating!!!! by ITbomb(m): 7:41pm On Mar 06, 2015
Anyone dead yet?
Re: Catching My Girlfirend Out On Cheating!!!! by JUNIT1(m): 12:54pm On Mar 09, 2015
So I decided to take most peoples advice here and moved on, I devided it was not worth it. Why have a criminal record on my name and avoid making progress in future.

I have decided to let her go and move forward with my life. It still hurts though.

How do I move on from this
Re: Catching My Girlfirend Out On Cheating!!!! by Swissbeats: 2:50pm On Mar 09, 2015
JUNIT1:
So I decided to take most peoples advice here and moved on, I devided it was not worth it. Why have a criminal record on my name and avoid making progress in future.

I have decided to let her go and move forward with my life. It still hurts though.

How do I move on from this
you are a very silly person! you copied this from reddit. silly man
Re: Catching My Girlfirend Out On Cheating!!!! by suzzy16(f): 4:58pm On Jun 01, 2015
Fatalveli:
Thank you for telling me your plan loverguy, I'm not gonna come to your house this week, instead I'm gonna be inviting her over to mine. You could trail her if you want, I'll just end up being the one beating the hell outta you...
lol,God,u re crazy
Re: Catching My Girlfirend Out On Cheating!!!! by suzzy16(f): 4:59pm On Jun 01, 2015
ITbomb:
Update us when the guy finally show.

As it seems you are living in her place, just be ready to pack out
I now understand,he is living in her place,bt dat doesn't give her a right to cheat on him now
Re: Catching My Girlfirend Out On Cheating!!!! by Dahyormine(m): 7:40pm On Jun 01, 2015
If truly ur lamentation is real, if u dnt wanna liv d rest of ur life inside d 4walls of 'kirikiri', wen u catch her in d act, just let d sharp guy leave jejely cos he is never @fault bt ur woman.............life is tuu short to cry over spilled milk, grow up, control ur emotions and get d hell out of her godamn life......shikenah!

(1) (Reply)

Top 3 Ways To Make A Girl Erotic And Funloving In Bed... +18 / What Should He Do?..... Please Advice / Whats This Saying 'that You Can't Ask A Guy How Old He Is?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.