Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,202 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. (55387 Views)

I'm Confused On Who To Choose, Help Me Out / Guys If A Girl No Like You But Keeps Eating Your Money. My Val Experience / My Female Teacher Is After Me For Sex I'm Just 17 And She Is 30 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. by Stevano007(m): 8:33am On Mar 07, 2015
That Mogbe Modaran moment when you realize that the husband is on Nairaland and is reading this thread shocked

2 Likes

Re: She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. by free2ryhme: 8:33am On Mar 07, 2015
deadZONE:
not like ur fathers left balls

product of poor home training

1 Like

Re: She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. by Awaja(m): 8:33am On Mar 07, 2015
And what implies is,someone will bang ur own wife probably on ur wedding night coz what goes around comes^^^~~back around!

1 Like

Re: She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. by Mhizizzy(f): 8:35am On Mar 07, 2015
emusmith:

Did he tell you he was a saint? undecided

Wad does he need an advice for then?

He Sud continue ...
Re: She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. by olempe(m): 8:36am On Mar 07, 2015
You need to repent sir cos at times there's no second chance at repentance. Do the needeful before its too late and you won't die young.

Meanwhile, latest Nigerian news abide here http://nigerianscoop.com
Re: She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. by misfab(f): 8:36am On Mar 07, 2015
shee na person wife b that?

wonders
Re: She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. by maureeoy: 8:36am On Mar 07, 2015
well ur heart tells u what u are doing is bad then stop it... that's the spirit of God speaking. but if u dont listen there will be troubles very soon
Re: She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. by Abbey2sam(m): 8:36am On Mar 07, 2015
rheether:
Big lie, I find it difficult to believe this story.. Stop misinforming the public, we aren't kids no more.

are you this naive child?

almost every guy have found their selves in this kinda mess....

so what's so hard to believe?

1 Like

Re: She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. by 9jatatafo(m): 8:37am On Mar 07, 2015
OP if this true then you are a rotten fish. Know also that the wife you will marry, another man will be fuc.king her the way you are doing to this girl. Nonsense.
Re: She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. by femi4: 8:38am On Mar 07, 2015
kilokeys:
na ur type magun dey catch..
keep fvking o..
bride price has been paid.. u are now into adultery..

u go backflip 7 times.. and bark like dog very soon

keep it up. u hear
E go even drink a tank of water.....Thunderbolt to baddd
Re: She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. by mbills: 8:38am On Mar 07, 2015
Oga leave someone else wife alone and try to let her know that she is married so that your days will be long. undecided
Re: She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. by deadZONE: 8:39am On Mar 07, 2015
free2ryhme:

product of poor home training
you where trained in the ZOO
Re: She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. by Seun360(m): 8:39am On Mar 07, 2015
STOP IT Biko
Re: She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. by Seun360(m): 8:41am On Mar 07, 2015
Hope sey you remember to give am dog style?

1 Like

Re: She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. by Edunwa302(m): 8:41am On Mar 07, 2015
Call her hus ask him to leave ur wife
......since u don't no wt 2do
Re: She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. by Nobody: 8:41am On Mar 07, 2015
Ok

1 Like

Re: She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. by hikmojj(m): 8:42am On Mar 07, 2015
the way he put d story down maybe wrong but sth similar happen to me bt I find my way to solve it......one of the steps I took was to make d other guy a good friend which make d girl uncomfortable.....

1 Like

Re: She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. by anibestlala(m): 8:42am On Mar 07, 2015
ChEkWaSIyKe:
Please am confuse and I don't know what to do. I can't bear it any more.

My Ex is getting married next month April and she is from Enugu. Due to family pressure that she must get married this year because of too many suitors that comes around. After the husband-to-be paid her bride price and travel back to Abuja were he based, she came back to school. 3 days letter she came and stay with me for two weeks. We have been having sex like never before. Though she told me she never loved the guy the way she loves me, that her family pushed her against her wish.

The worst of it is that, when am on top of her and the husband call, she'll lie that she is home alone and how he miss him.

Ever since last week, my conscience has been disturbing me severally I don't know what to do. Please advice me>>>
no one carries hot coal with out it burning him.if you wouldn't want someone to sleep with a lady whose bride price you paid, desist from doing so with someone's wife
Re: She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. by M4gunners: 8:43am On Mar 07, 2015
Everybody is blaming this guy now . What about the Lady dat tell the family to accept the diaries from another Man knowing fully she never loved him? @ times we have to base our judgement by putting one selfs in the position.

1 Like

Re: She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. by Estellar: 8:43am On Mar 07, 2015
So na after two weeks u d sex confuse u bah?? You should hv asked us this before accomodating her for 2weeks. Ur own dey road dey come.
Re: She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. by JoeCutie(m): 8:43am On Mar 07, 2015
Fiction! When are you going to publish this, Op? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. by AJOT99(m): 8:44am On Mar 07, 2015
kulrunsman79:
Banging someone's wife whose dowry has been paid with impunity. Did u say u r confused?

Chai!!..... I can see the thunder wey go fire somebody doing sit-up in National Stadium.

Flee for ur life my guy. Nothing kills faster than adulterous woman.

U are right bro!

Re: She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. by biodunpro(m): 8:44am On Mar 07, 2015
KashyBaby:
Wat conscience u have and watS bothering u? U knew she is getting married but still u decideD to live with her for 2wks...and wat do u expect to hear when her fiancee was calling her while ur at d top?smh
lool
Re: She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. by free2ryhme: 8:45am On Mar 07, 2015
deadZONE:
you where trained in the ZOO

Good to know your place of birth
Re: She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. by kobonaire(m): 8:45am On Mar 07, 2015
Ajuran:

My conscience is disturbed reading this. Many men are in jail for rape, because they did not have the fortunate luck you have. Stop complaining and trying to rub it in our face. Please perform your duties or turn these responsibilities over to a responsible adult who can wage a proper jihad on that young woman's pun.nani

God help us
WTF, are you justifying ràpe??
Re: She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. by biodunpro(m): 8:46am On Mar 07, 2015
Ray360:
this story looks somehow. but if at all it's true, then you should be flogged! you are screwing another man's to-be wife. get ready, a mad man will screw yours too when the time comes
easy bro..lol

1 Like

Re: She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. by Anointed08(m): 8:46am On Mar 07, 2015
kilokeys:
na[b] ur type magun dey catch..
keep fvking o..
bride price has been paid.. u are now into adultery..

u go backflip 7 times.. and bark like dog very soon

keep it up. u hear[/b]

Seconded. I'm sure that guy will still go for deliverance for his thoughtless sexual escapades.
Re: She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. by Nobody: 8:47am On Mar 07, 2015
Everyone laying blames on the guy what about the promiscuous ex. She's a dog the guy is a goat. At least no matter the feelings it should die since the bride price has been paid. Rubbish upon nonsense

1 Like

Re: She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. by lantres000(m): 8:48am On Mar 07, 2015
Wife to be no be wife yet. Keep humping brother but activate your sixth sense when she has concluded her marriage rites... Believe it or not evil comes in sexy package
Re: She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. by MORNDEW(m): 8:48am On Mar 07, 2015
I can see everyone forming holiness nd good ppl. Guy abeg continue the fucking as u want. No one is blaming the idi.ot that left him for anoda man or the family that did nt respect love of two people. Girls can make mistake nd it shud take hard lesson for them to learn. Guy keep fucking. Some men can be foolish they com pay bride price of women dey hardly know. Guy change more styles its ur payment for betrayal.

1 Like

Re: She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. by Chosen1Je: 8:49am On Mar 07, 2015
You are invited to attend the forth coming International Crusade titled, 'GOD’S TIME TO TAKE OVER'. Organised by the Lord's Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement, and the venue is at Old Oba Airport, Old Oba Road, Onitcha, Anambra State, Nigeria.
DATE: Saturday March 7 & Sunday March 8, 2015; 8am daily.

AS MANY AS WOULD ATTEND THIS CRUSADE, THERE LIVES SHALL NEVER REMAIN THE SAME. REMAIN BLESSED.ALL YOUR YOKES MUST BE DESTROYED BY THE ANNOINTING; MINISTERING BY THE GRACE OF GOD IS THE GENERAL OVERSEER, PASTOR LAZARUS MUOKA.
BE THERE!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWh5tuWQVjM
Re: She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. by LegatusGlaber(m): 8:49am On Mar 07, 2015
KashyBaby:
Wat conscience u have and watS bothering u? U knew she is getting married but still u decideD to live with her for 2wks...and wat do u expect to hear when her fiancee was calling her while ur at d top?smh

Word!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Finally I Broke Up With Her After Mercy Won Bbnaija 2019 / Lady Prevents Girl From Coming Near Her Man (Video) / Man Gives His New Wife A Car As Wedding Gift. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.