Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:34 AM

She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. (55327 Views)

I'm Confused On Who To Choose, Help Me Out / Guys If A Girl No Like You But Keeps Eating Your Money. My Val Experience / My Female Teacher Is After Me For Sex I'm Just 17 And She Is 30 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. by Dammyjohn(m): 10:36am On Mar 07, 2015
asadike:
Back out now with immediate effect. U are committing adultery with impunity. Tell that girl that asadike said she is very useless. She chose to marry another guy yet she kept cheating on him. How wicked!
Very,very much wicked!
Re: She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. by Olutola88(m): 10:37am On Mar 07, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Women re bitches!
And men are what?
Re: She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. by Dammyjohn(m): 10:40am On Mar 07, 2015
myhoodlink:
Please gentleman, flee and fly like bird. No matter what, the girl will surely reveal the secret someday. God is not also happy with you on this too. Please confess your sins and pray God to change you. What is bad is bad. ****no wonder some research say many first born are not for the hubby**** May God deliver us from such women in Jesus name, Amen!

#TeamNeverAgain. ........................................buy 1GB MTN Data plan for N1,200 only. 30 days duration. Works in all devices (Andriod/iPhone, Phone or Modem). 24/7 services available. Also Convert Airtime to Cash (20% Processing Fee). Call: 08107873795. Thanks & God bless.
Please,what did you mean by first born are not for the hubby?
Re: She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. by DinhoMVP: 10:48am On Mar 07, 2015
ChEkWaSIyKe:
Please am confuse and I don't know what to do. I can't bear it any more.

My Ex is getting married next month April and she is from Enugu. Due to family pressure that she must get married this year because of too many suitors that comes around. After the husband-to-be paid her bride price and travel back to Abuja were he based, she came back to school. 3 days letter she came and stay with me for two weeks. We have been having sex like never before. Though she told me she never loved the guy the way she loves me, that her family pushed her against her wish.

The worst of it is that, when am on top of her and the husband call, she'll lie that she is home alone and how he miss him.

Ever since last week, my conscience has been disturbing me severally I don't know what to do. Please advice me>>>

Shut up your silly mouth u adulterous evil wicked fool.....what do u want is to tell u....just continue in ur stupidity and awit ur karma...U are a fool!
Re: She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. by Classicman47(m): 10:51am On Mar 07, 2015
rheether:
Big lie, I find it difficult to believe this story.. Stop misinforming the public, we aren't kids no more.

why do u find it dificult to believe the story?? cuz it didnt happen to u doesnt mean its not happening elsewhere.

As for the young man wt the story, I cant even start to judge u cuz dat will only make me hypocritical. Truth is we knw how hard it is to leave a puss.y that u have bcum so used to and dat u can readily get without much of an effort. But for the sake of conscience, try and give her some space. Not dat something tragic may happen(tho u never can tell),but it might have consequences later all the same.
So just let her be. U are the man here. Use ur will power, Ok?

1 Like

Re: She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. by stephenqueen: 10:51am On Mar 07, 2015
ChEkWaSIyKe:

My Ex is getting married next month April and she is from Enugu. Due to family pressure that she must get married this year because of too many suitors that comes around. After the husband-to-be paid her bride price and travel back to Abuja were he based, she came back to school. 3 days letter she came and stay with me for two weeks. We have been having sex like never before. Though she told me she never loved the guy the way she loves me, that her family pushed her against her wish.

The worst of it is that, when am on top of her and the husband call, she'll lie that she is home alone and how he miss him.

Ever since last week, my conscience has been disturbing me severally I don't know what to do. Please advice me>>>
like if u agree with me that the thunder that will fire this guy dey do press up

1 Like

Re: She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. by Nobody: 10:52am On Mar 07, 2015
Dammyjohn:

Please,what did you mean by first born are not for the hubby?
There was a research published early this year that says some women due to unfaithfulness do take in from their ex before their wedding which means such a child who the man claims to be his may not be his biological child in the true sense of it. I can't get the link to the publication now. Thanks. ........................................buy 1GB MTN Data plan for N1,200 only. 30 days duration. 24/7 services available. Call: 08107873795. Thanks & God bless.

2 Likes

Re: She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. by ABSOL10: 10:53am On Mar 07, 2015
I pity ur life ehn!....but
Re: She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. by koyyess: 10:56am On Mar 07, 2015
Pstunna234:
I have done this before this bae just keep coming back even after getting married. Thank god I am a born again now I only do single girls now
Did you read what you typed before posting? You are a born again, yet you still sleep with girlssss and use their single status to justify your action- wonderful!

1 Like

Re: She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. by labykago: 11:00am On Mar 07, 2015
kilokeys:
na ur type magun dey catch..
keep fvking o..
bride price has been paid.. u are now into adultery..

u go backflip 7 times.. and bark like dog very soon

keep it up. u hear

Lwkmd! grin grin
Re: She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. by flavour360blog: 11:01am On Mar 07, 2015
Lol! better resist the devil and ask for forgiveness ...

www.flavour360blog.clm
Re: She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. by victree007(m): 11:04am On Mar 07, 2015
You must stop this act of yours as soon as possible. U r already at fault for still sleeping with her knowing fully well she's getting married soon. In order for u not to ruin her marriage plans and to prevent karma from happening there is need for u to stop. Kill the urge bro and tell her to leave your house. My ex wanted the same thing even while she was married but I couldn't dare to engage in such nonsense for fear of the unknown. It should not be hard for u to do, she's no longer yours so allow her go. Even though she wants to continue the act with someone else fine by her but don't let it be you. Use your brain very well bro not your D**k
Re: She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. by Tosyn007(m): 11:05am On Mar 07, 2015
You're here because you want people to tell you to go ahead, and that gives the impression that you know what you want
Re: She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. by Nobody: 11:06am On Mar 07, 2015
It's time for people to start paying money before registering nairaland account. These lies are too much.
Re: She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. by sacostyles(m): 11:07am On Mar 07, 2015
rheether:
Big lie, I find it difficult to believe this story.. Stop misinforming the public, we aren't kids no more.

My dear sister I wish it were a lie tooo but a similar thing happened to me when I came back into the country. Tho I had never had a relationship or anything to do with the babe (who I later found out was married to a pastor) before, except that she, a friend of my sis, saw me at my elder sisters wedding earlier that year (2012)... Started liking me like mad. Calling me non stop... Inviting me to her church in Port harcourt shocked omo no be small thing o. (Even me as libral as I was then dey fear) The babe had two lil adorable children (that would always look at me with side eye when I hug their mum) but was still as sexy as a fox, and her husband was always at calabar presiding over the church's branch there... All I'm trying to say is that the situation was very ripe for me to flog and straff my way enter correct hellfire for free,,, but me I no dey die for free... Na the Grace of God save me o... But now I fear for this ^ nigga's future @op

1 Like

Re: She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. by Bowaley17(m): 11:09am On Mar 07, 2015
What! Kabiesi must hear this....
Re: She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. by Temptee101(m): 11:13am On Mar 07, 2015
ChEkWaSIyKe:

My Ex is getting married next month April and she is from Enugu. Due to family pressure that she must get married this year because of too many suitors that comes around. After the husband-to-be paid her bride price and travel back to Abuja were he based, she came back to school. 3 days letter she came and stay with me for two weeks. We have been having sex[color=#000000][/color] like never before. Though she told me she never loved the guy the way she loves me, that her family pushed her against her wish.

The worst of it is that, when am on top of her and the husband call, she'll lie that she is home alone and how he miss him. Keeping fvccking her until nemesis catches up with you. Mumu

Re: She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. by JUBILEE2000: 11:17am On Mar 07, 2015
ChEkWaSIyKe:

u r finished!!!!
Re: She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. by saaedlee: 11:22am On Mar 07, 2015
These days lots of young girls who decided to get married do so for money rather than love and are mostly guilty of (or should I say cause of) the poo the Op typed.
Anyway, I heard a similar story of how a bride to be went on to spend a week with her ex, just so she could get sexually satisfied, knowing that once the knot is tied she wouldn't dare do such again.
So Op I think you're the onto dat knows how "to hit it hard", but bet me she wouldn't even pick your calls after the wedding proper, so enjoy while it lasts!!!!

#my2kobo

1 Like

Re: She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. by xklucvG: 11:31am On Mar 07, 2015
ChEkWaSIyKe:

Guy dey fvck dey go.

1 Like

Re: She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. by koyyess: 11:35am On Mar 07, 2015
Olutola88:
And men are what?
How far, have you been called for interview?
Re: She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. by ayo4luvd1(m): 11:39am On Mar 07, 2015
Ray360:
this story looks somehow. but if at all it's true, then you should be flogged! you are screwing another man's to-be wife. get ready, a mad man will screw yours too when the time comes
was that Karma or Nemesis.... anyone, he should just stopped it now
Re: She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. by simplisity(m): 11:47am On Mar 07, 2015
use ur concience for once Bro. Ur talkin as if u r not a human bein. animal self they use their concience. Ur ruinin ur future, go and read ur bible,u will understand d consequences of adultry.
Re: She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. by koyyess: 11:50am On Mar 07, 2015
This is the kind of spirit that the society feeds men with- that it's a man's world so he can have sex with any woman he wants. It's becoming a norm. Soon, a time will come when a guy with all boldness would pay his neighbor a visit and say- 'guy, I want your wife'.
Re: She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. by simplisity(m): 11:52am On Mar 07, 2015
use ur concience for once Bro. Ur talkin as if u r not a human bein. animal self they use their concience. Ur ruinin ur future, go and read ur bible, u will understand d consequences of adultry.
Re: She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. by Originalsly: 11:53am On Mar 07, 2015
Hmmm....she is married... but is getting married next month? I give up.
Re: She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. by donblue(m): 11:53am On Mar 07, 2015
bros abeg tell us na true him dey talk abi na lie

Re: She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. by dave2(m): 11:54am On Mar 07, 2015
Poster, go find a life. Shame on you!
Re: She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. by kuulkyd(f): 11:55am On Mar 07, 2015
kilokeys:
na ur type magun dey catch..
keep fvking o..
bride price has been paid.. u are now into adultery..

u go backflip 7 times.. and bark like dog very soon

keep it up. u hear
Lolll, bobo yi buru sha. Haba, pity am now
Re: She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. by Elvis506(m): 11:56am On Mar 07, 2015
rheether:
..don't think its a lie dear cos I had a similar issue or should I say worst than his....its very hard to let go especially when u guys are in the same state...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. by Humblesam(m): 11:56am On Mar 07, 2015
You are taking yourself by yourself to hellfire.... The destination of the evil ones. Safe journey to hell.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock / Help, An Older Lady Is Obsessed With Me / Heartbroken Nigerian Soldier Laments As His Girlfriend Secretly Marries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.