Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (148862 Views)

The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (102) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Nobody: 4:20pm On Mar 07, 2015
Godvilla:
I comment my reserve wink
you are free to challenge
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by yemicoal(m): 4:26pm On Mar 07, 2015
Who is wooing who undecided undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by kinglekan: 4:30pm On Mar 07, 2015
Tandullceblog:
Hmm, this thread looks like fun grin

*takes a sit*

Abeg take am sharpaly cause me wan toast u for here.

Hehehehhehe
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Dygeasy(m): 4:34pm On Mar 07, 2015
[size=16pt]Ipledge and *** to woo ELANTRACEEY[/size]
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Nobody: 4:35pm On Mar 07, 2015
grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

*Observing from my banana leaf*

*Spots a bae* cheesy

Jennimma!!

Can I woo a co-host? grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Dygeasy(m): 4:36pm On Mar 07, 2015
Dygeasy:
[size=16pt]Ipledge and *** to woo ELANTRACEY[/size]
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Nobody: 4:37pm On Mar 07, 2015
Dygeasy:
[size=16pt]Ipledge and *** to woo ELANTRACEEY[/size]
correct *pic my pen,run go buy Mi 1 album*
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Dygeasy(m): 4:39pm On Mar 07, 2015
AgapeCharis:

*Spots a bae* cheesy

Jennimma!!

Yes please. You can
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Tallesty1(m): 4:45pm On Mar 07, 2015
Make I climb this okro tree go observe her again
MizMyColi:

MzNelly? Naaah
100 and 50 percent wife material.
Only a trial can convince you
smiley

you see my glasses?
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Nobody: 4:46pm On Mar 07, 2015
Dygeasy:
Yes please. You can
I don't want to be at loggerheads with tosyne2much grin grin

Jejely backs off grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Nobody: 4:49pm On Mar 07, 2015
Jennimma:

hello joseph longest time...cool advice there

Check this out..lolzz
cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by jnrbayano(m): 4:54pm On Mar 07, 2015
Dygeasy,

Is there any time from editions past have any couple from here gone on to date/start up a relationship reallife?

Any record of such?
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Ezibless: 5:01pm On Mar 07, 2015
Godvilla:
Hmmmm.........
I wish to woo Ezibless cool

She is UNavailable gringringrin
tongue
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Rilwayne001: 5:05pm On Mar 07, 2015
I wish to woo Medunah smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Rilwayne001: 5:06pm On Mar 07, 2015
I wish to woo marieolae cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by MizMyColi(f): 5:09pm On Mar 07, 2015
Tallesty1:
Make I climb this okro tree go observe her againyou see my glasses?

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Ochi atogbuom eba.

Hahahahahahaha
Lmaogrin

Okro tree cha, what of watermelon tree
cheesy
cheesy
cheesy
cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Psalmwise(m): 5:14pm On Mar 07, 2015

Are we allowed to woo a fellowguy
undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Nobody: 5:17pm On Mar 07, 2015
AgapeCharis:

*Spots a bae* cheesy

Jennimma!!

Sure sure...u can wooooo me grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Nobody: 5:19pm On Mar 07, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Cool woo-ee...lolzz

Marieolae bae,you've a woo-er wink
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by tosyne2much(m): 5:26pm On Mar 07, 2015
AgapeCharis:
I don't want to be at loggerheads with tosyne2much grin grin

Jejely backs off grin
hahahaha roflwkmd lmao cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by joseph1832(m): 5:26pm On Mar 07, 2015
Jennimma:

hello joseph longest time...cool advice there

Check this out..lolzz
LMAO!. Hilarious, Ekosodin has such a reputation. But really is not that bad, I stayed there through out my days in UNIBEN.
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by joseph1832(m): 5:29pm On Mar 07, 2015
Rilwayne001:
Helllllll No! Judges I must intercede on behalf of marieolae! She can't be wooed by an Islamic Fundamentalist!!!. grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Nobody: 5:35pm On Mar 07, 2015
joseph1832:
LMAO!. Hilarious, Ekosodin has such a reputation. But really is not that bad, I stayed there through out my days in UNIBEN.

It isn't that bad sha...lolz. so who art thou wooing?
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by joseph1832(m): 5:38pm On Mar 07, 2015
Jennimma:

It isn't that bad sha...lolz. so who art thou wooing?
The moniker has been inactive since January so there is no point in me wooing.
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by LewisO: 5:41pm On Mar 07, 2015
[size=15pt]I don't like wooing, but i feel like wooing PrettyEmy. embarassed[/size]
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by SELENAqueensy(f): 5:41pm On Mar 07, 2015
But I really don't get this wooing thing o
Can someone explain it better please?

So after wooing, what?
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Dygeasy(m): 5:49pm On Mar 07, 2015
jnrbayano:
Dygeasy,

Is there any time from editions past have any couple from here gone on to date/start up a relationship reallife?

Any record of such?
If it has happened, I am not aware but of course it could happen. The thing is everything that goes on here is solely the discretion of the parties involved. We have chosen not to concern ourselves with that.

And until then when it will happen and we CAN AFFORD to bring all the resulting couples together in reality, then we will have to worry about the aftermath but for now whatever they do with the PM button is solely their businesses. cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by funlord(m): 5:50pm On Mar 07, 2015
Rubbish! Make chaps come dey woo person wey anoda nigga just tear finish now now?
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Dygeasy(m): 5:50pm On Mar 07, 2015
LewisO:
[size=15pt]I don't like wooing, but i feel like wooing PrettyEmy. embarassed[/size]
Wooing is an action. Do you want that feeling to be followed by an action? wink
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Dygeasy(m): 5:51pm On Mar 07, 2015
funlord:
Rubbish! Make chaps come dey woo person wey anoda nigga just tear finish now now?
That's an insult to the adorable ladies on this forum.

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by jnrbayano(m): 5:52pm On Mar 07, 2015
Dygeasy:
If it has happened, I am not aware but of course it could happen. The thing is everything that goes on here is solely the discretion of the parties involved. We have chosen not to concern ourselves with that.

And until then when it will happen and we CAN AFFORD to bring all the resulting couples together in reality, then we will have to worry about the aftermath but for now whatever they do with the PM button is solely their businesses. cheesy

Okay, thanks smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Dygeasy(m): 5:53pm On Mar 07, 2015
SELENAqueensy:
But I really don't get this wooing thing o
Can someone explain it better please?

So after wooing, what?
After wooing, anything you like. Anything at all.

You'll get your privacy afterwards.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (102) (Reply)

Kingtblakhoc And His Actresses Pose In Lekki Flood (Photos) / 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) / Funny Text Messages You Can Send To Your Loved Ones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.