Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,992 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (148851 Views)

The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (102) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Nobody: 5:55pm On Mar 07, 2015
Jennimma:

Sure sure...u can wooooo me grin
I don't want a woman to come between me and tosyne2much grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Dygeasy(m): 5:55pm On Mar 07, 2015
jnrbayano:

Okay, thanks smiley
you're welcome.

So do you wish to wow any beautiful lady with your grammatically poetic skills? wink
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by jnrbayano(m): 5:57pm On Mar 07, 2015
Dygeasy:
you're welcome.

So do you wish to wow any beautiful lady with your grammatically poetic skills? wink

I lack it. cry
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by SELENAqueensy(f): 5:59pm On Mar 07, 2015
Dygeasy:
After wooing, anything you like. Anything at all.

You'll get your privacy afterwards.

Ok, thanks

Do comot the female edition, I get person to woo
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by sirlaw2(m): 6:03pm On Mar 07, 2015
I dey fly around since like spiderman lookind for wia to land as i no see 100 storey building... Make i perch for dis plantain tree first dey observe...
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by cutieberie1(f): 6:05pm On Mar 07, 2015
observin thread
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by PrettyEmy(f): 6:17pm On Mar 07, 2015
LewisO:
[size=15pt]I don't like wooing, but i feel like wooing PrettyEmy. embarassed[/size]

Hmmm, u feel like or u wana woo PrettyEmy?
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by LewisO: 6:24pm On Mar 07, 2015
PrettyEmy:

Hmmm, u feel like or u wana woo PrettyEmy?
[size=15pt]It's God that shows me her moniker in vision to woo her(PrettyEmy) sad [/size]
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Nobody: 6:25pm On Mar 07, 2015
Where's my Nneka123 if you let me be your lover I'll do anything for you all you have to do is mention it cool cool cool
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Tallesty1(m): 6:26pm On Mar 07, 2015
MizMyColi:

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Ochi atogbuom eba.

Hahahahahahaha
Lmaogrin

Okro tree cha, what of watermelon tree
cheesy
cheesy
cheesy
cheesy
You don see the kain weight wey ur brother get.

Tell me when you get a wooergrin.

Make I give him tips.
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by sirlaw2(m): 6:26pm On Mar 07, 2015
Ehmmm.... Ar we allowed to woo more than one person at a time??
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Nobody: 6:31pm On Mar 07, 2015
MizMyColi:

Mz.Nelly? Naaah
100 and 50 percent wife material.
Only a trial can convince you
smiley

Lol, Me? Wife Ma-? embarassed
Thanks.

Tallesty1:
Make I climb this okro tree go observe her againyou see my glasses?

Can't you warm the soup yourself? grin grin
After cooking, I should warm again, akwaya? cheesy cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by immortalvoices(m): 6:34pm On Mar 07, 2015
someone to love and understand
Maybe anticipating the future
Jay z and beyouce
2baba and anny
Tilbliz and tiwa
naijaboiy and marieolae grin

*in MI voice* baby these could av been us

*smiles and goes back meditating*
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Tallesty1(m): 6:35pm On Mar 07, 2015
MzNelly:

Lol, Me? Wife Ma-? embarassed
Thanks.

Can't you warm the soup yourself? grin grin
After cooking, I should warm again, akwaya? cheesy cheesy
Madam Nelly na asu Igbo ooooshockedshocked

After providing you still expect me to warm bah?

MizMyColi. She is not a good material.

We are fighting already.
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by tosyne2much(m): 6:45pm On Mar 07, 2015
AgapeCharis:
I don't want a woman to come between me and tosyne2much grin
Hahahahahahahaha lwkmd roflwmd

She said you should go ahead and drop your lines cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Nobody: 6:48pm On Mar 07, 2015
Can girls get in on the wooing? grin

Me I want to woo too grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Nobody: 6:49pm On Mar 07, 2015
Tallesty1:

MizMy..Coli. She is not a good material.

We are fighting already.

I'm not Igbo o. cheesy

You're always Looking for trouble tongue
What You see, you get. tongue tongue
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Rilwayne001: 6:55pm On Mar 07, 2015
joseph1832:
Helllllll No! Judges I must intercede on behalf of marieolae! She can't [s] be wooed by an Islamic Fundamentalist!!!. [/s] D

I'm not a fundamentalist.

Stop been silly. angry

3 Likes

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Nobody: 6:57pm On Mar 07, 2015
[quote author=Dygeasy post=31395488][/quote]please,I change my mind...I wanna woo marieolae instead.If you can change this for me,will be glad
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by MizMyColi(f): 6:59pm On Mar 07, 2015
Tallesty1:

MizMyColi. She is not a good material.

We are fighting already.

Go joor.
mLefuo anya naw, unu asusu go di onugringrincheesy

cheesy

I like this kyn romance sha.

I prefer "fighting" Mr Lucky at our very first meetgrin

Lol
Most (m) noh na dis section jikwa style atum ujor.
I will keep you posted though, incase. cool

cheesycheesycheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Nobody: 6:59pm On Mar 07, 2015
Jennimma:

Sure sure...u can wooooo me grin
co host,it's Marieolae I want to woo now
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by jorhney(m): 7:04pm On Mar 07, 2015
cheesy

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by zicoraads: 7:08pm On Mar 07, 2015
I live for these moments kiss
Won MzMariah's heart in the other edition grin
Lost MizMyColi to this Nigga in the second embarassed

And...this edition, I sure ain't loosing grin

Dygeasy, I would like to woo...'loading...
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Nobody: 7:16pm On Mar 07, 2015
Ezibless:

She is UNavailable gringringrin
tongue
Yea i know.......
Not available in this wonderland but available in the real world.
I know where 2 get her grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by PrettyEmy(f): 7:18pm On Mar 07, 2015
LewisO:

[size=15pt]It's God that shows me her moniker in vision to woo her(PrettyEmy) sad [/size]

Lol, go ahead

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Nobody: 7:22pm On Mar 07, 2015
AgapeCharis:
I don't want to be at loggerheads with tosyne2much grin grin

Jejely backs off grin
Prove 2 us she's urs 2 take....
Loggerhead? Dat's what makes it fun. U berra get ur writting material ready, u go write sotey..... ink inside ur fone go finish grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Rilwayne001: 7:32pm On Mar 07, 2015
Jennimma:

Cool woo-ee...lolzz

Marieolae bae,you've a woo-er wink

Lolz
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Nobody: 7:33pm On Mar 07, 2015
SELENAqueensy:

Ok, thanks

Do comot the female edition, I get person to woo
Cant help but laugh........... Sai!!!
Babe... U get liver ooo but u cannot be faster dan ur shadow so chill....
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by joseph1832(m): 7:34pm On Mar 07, 2015
Rilwayne001:

I'm not a fundamentalist.

Stop been silly. angry
Lol! Was only kidding, but your comments in the religion section kind of pain you as one, even AllNaijaBlogger will agree. cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by LewisO: 7:34pm On Mar 07, 2015
PrettyEmy:

Lol, go ahead

[size=15pt]U must be a silent user. [/size]
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by SELENAqueensy(f): 7:35pm On Mar 07, 2015
Godvilla:
Cant help but laugh........... Sai!!!
Babe... U get liver ooo but u cannot be faster dan ur shadow so chill....

Lol, oga u no go understand grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Rilwayne001: 7:38pm On Mar 07, 2015
joseph1832:
Lol! Was only kidding, but your comments in the religion section [s] kind of pain you as one, even AllNaijaBlogger will agree. [/s] cheesy

What I can't stand is ignorance. You showcase your ignorance the other day and here you've just displayed it again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (102) (Reply)

Kingtblakhoc And His Actresses Pose In Lekki Flood (Photos) / 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) / Funny Text Messages You Can Send To Your Loved Ones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.