Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,087 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] - Romance (98) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (148800 Views)

The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Nobody: 3:36pm On Mar 13, 2015
Vickybee:
Darkrebel666, Lol! Okay seen. That's some nice lines..

I'm not much a music freak.

why? what makes the world go round if not music? and maybe money
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by farano(f): 3:50pm On Mar 13, 2015
Darkrebel666:

We would get married on the 25th hour of the 29th February 2016...

- Sike !! grin ..that's a leap year and that day doesn't exist.. grin

let's just have a pre-marital honey moon first cheesy
hehehe I'm a church girl and I'm still a lipsrsealed grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by bqlekan(m): 3:55pm On Mar 13, 2015
97 pages navigation iyaf taya me..
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by bqlekan(m): 4:00pm On Mar 13, 2015
missclassy:

Don't worry, all the lines will be posted on the first page soon
i wil appreciate that.. thanks
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by mirexxx(f): 4:12pm On Mar 13, 2015
D1ck:
Vickybee you've got a nice pix there and I'm already fantasizing about the things I could do to your body....grin
shocked
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Nobody: 4:14pm On Mar 13, 2015
Vickybee:
Lol, what an ìdiot. "With" just flew from nowhere and perched on my post. Preposterous? Ain't it?

Myopia and dementia is really a bad disease. Could he be a cranially inverted dolt?. undecided Has your drugs been recommended? cry

Hope you would be kind enough to dish your anancephalic brains devoid of grey matter in the laboratory for an experiment? tongue

Boy, don't get worked up or develop a cardiac arrest. Life is too short to be engaging in an e-fight with an ugly pauper. I'm too classy to be stressed. grin
this is not biology or chemistry class cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Nobody: 4:14pm On Mar 13, 2015
farano:
hehehe I'm a church girl and I'm still a lipsrsealed grin
Hahahahah..... gringringrin

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by KingTom(m): 4:15pm On Mar 13, 2015
farano:
Hey, we're abt to sail to dah moon filled with honey. No disturbance pluusssseee grin
You and who? Come I have been fighting and I won't stop. E easy to defeat super mod for your heart grin grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Nobody: 4:16pm On Mar 13, 2015
Darkrebel666:

this is not biology or chemistry class cheesy
This is Pharmacognosy class. tongue
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Nobody: 4:17pm On Mar 13, 2015
mirexxx:
shocked

sorry...I just checked your D.P and I think I have seen you before .
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by farano(f): 4:17pm On Mar 13, 2015
Darkrebel666:

haha Church girl? and you are still a .... ? cheesy
That look you had on your D.P looks like that which Pamela Anderson would give when she's about to.... :- .so I don't believe you.. I would like to confirm myself.

and even if you eventually are, I'm not that Macho..I promise I would go very slowly and gently cheesy
haha I reserve my comment! cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Nobody: 4:19pm On Mar 13, 2015
Vickybee:

This is Pharmacognosy class. tongue

mennn I remember Phankon and gnosis grin

are you a medical student?
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Nobody: 4:20pm On Mar 13, 2015
mirexxx:
shocked
Hey you, your mammary gland is out of this world. I love handling big Bristol's...

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (Reply)

Kingtblakhoc And His Actresses Pose In Lekki Flood (Photos) / 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) / Funny Text Messages You Can Send To Your Loved Ones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.