Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,907 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? (68097 Views)

Ambode Awarded Best Performing Governor In Nigeria In New York / Umahi: I'm Not The Worst Performing Governor In Nigeria / The Best And The Worst Performing Governor In S/west (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? by ozoigbondu: 3:56pm On Mar 08, 2015
CaptainOjemba:
The reason why aregbesola is shouting today and unable to pay civil servant is because of the bond that Anambra bought from him and today he and osun people are indebted to Ndi Anambra, even Pres Goodluck confirmed it couple of day ago at Osun when he met with your obas to debunked lies of aregbe. If Anambra could buy bond from osun govt and lagos then be prepared that Ebonyi, Imo, Enugu and Abia with their change will soon head to west to buy up the bonds the govt are going to sell.
Aregberascal the crazy jihadist governor is always weeping over oyel money

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Mar 08, 2015
My state governor Martin Elechi is the worst governor I have ever seen. That man needs to go to jail

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? by Whynotthetruth(m): 3:57pm On Mar 08, 2015
francizy:

Thanks for all this.. I've actually been hoping to come settle in my state one of these days and I loved the way I met Onitcha the last time I travelled home.

You know, the problem I have is that I don't reside in Anambra so I might believe one thing or the other from different set of people. Now I'll be more cautious and do some finding myself. I used to think Ngige was the best thing to happen to Anambra judging from what he achieved in such a short time, till Obiano came and people started hyping him because of his works at Onitcha.

So does that mean Obi Peter is/was the best then?

Sincerely, Obi did the same kilometers of road Ngige did in three years in one year...GO AND VERIFY BRO...I singled out road because that's the signature project for which people echo ngige name as a performer...

But in all, Ngige cannot be compared to Obi achievements maybe because Obi had 8years while Ngige had 3years and Obiano is merely 1year...But for me; Obi was and is a huge blessing to Anambra because no governor can afford to go beyond the standard he has set in Anambra...

Remember, even opposition parties attended his handing over ceremony where he announced our huge purse of savings after all the intimidating projects...

He didn't solve all of Anambra problems but he carved a niche in each sector boldly...

Finally, no governor in south east who has spent 8years has an achievement so much as Obi though politicians complained he was stingy to them with resources...but to me; it favoured the masses not politicians...Archbishop Obinna of Imo state and Fr Mbaka of Enugu state used him as a yardstick to challenge other governors...

7 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Mar 08, 2015
successmatters:

Who has built more roads than Sullivan Chime in the whole south of nigeria?
stop being delusional and face facts. Does building roads end with just a few roads within the city centre?
Aren't there rural roads in Enugu state begging for attention? If your only yardstick for declaring Sullivan a great leader was the few roads in the city center, when his colleagues are carrying out far- reaching developmental strides and attracting real investments in their states, then I am sorry to say that you don't understand what it entails to be a great leader.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? by FreeGlobe(f): 3:57pm On Mar 08, 2015
successmatters:

What did Obi do in Awka?
Apart from completing the pedestrian bridge and zoos avenue started by Ngige. Nothing. Sincerely. He didn't even complete the sub standard hospital he was building
Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? by Feraz(m): 3:58pm On Mar 08, 2015
ozoigbondu:

Mbandinuju was worst than bad.His era was the worst in the state.Bakassi boys was beheading people schools was shut for a years salaries was not paid he even murdered cheif barnabas.That man should just die
And to think he defected recently!!! undecided

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? by successmatters(m): 3:58pm On Mar 08, 2015
Peppyluv:
You can say that again. Sai APGA!,
. A.....P.....G.....A......onye aya na nwanne ya. But I pray he continues with the same spirit.

Keep parties out of it.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? by dozymars(m): 4:01pm On Mar 08, 2015
Enugu and Anambra state have the best governors in the south east.

The worst are from Abia and Ebonyi, i wonder if they know they are underperforming, why cant they just act as leaders.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Mar 08, 2015
cheesy Mi ole pariwo
ozoigbondu:

Aregberascal the crazy jihadist governor is always weeping over oyel money
Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Mar 08, 2015
I chose enugu state governor,obiano of anambra and rochas grin
Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? by oneeast: 4:02pm On Mar 08, 2015
You created this thread for open minded discussion but your state of origin is no longer in doubt and there lies your support. If everybody on this thread behaves like you this thread will collapse and its objective defeated. I don't want to be so active on this thread because if I do there will be serious wahala

Udo diri unu.

successmatters:

Good, I love it when ppl speak their minds. Now what billions are you talking about when Chime colllects less than Imo, Anambra and Abia state. Again, if Chime did only Enugu urban roads, Enugu is 3 times larger than Owerri. So Rochas is supposed to finish Owerri, Orlu and Okigwe too.

4 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? by successmatters(m): 4:03pm On Mar 08, 2015
donpeey22:
stop being delusional and face facts. Does building roads end with just a few roads within the city centre?
Aren't there rural roads in Enugu state begging for attention? If your only yardstick for declaring Sullivan a great leader was the few roads in the city center, when his colleagues are carrying out far- reaching developmental strides and attracting real investments in their states, then I am sorry to say that you don't understand what it entails to be a great leader.

Chime built all roads inside Enugu, and Enugu is bigger than Owerri, Orlu and Okigwe combined, I heard he recently started work producing vehicles in ANAMMCO. He built several housing estates, he pays the workforce as at when due, schools are functioning properly and rural development is speeding up.

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? by freshdude99(m): 4:03pm On Mar 08, 2015
FreeGlobe:

Your father is a tout you unexposed fool. Like Soludo asked mention one signature project of Peter obi in 8 years. do you know how many times Peter obi was stoned by traders and Ansu students when he was governor? Peter obi is irrelevant in Anambra today. late Dora Akunyili lost election because of associating with Peter obi and you are talking nonsense. Peter obi is a thief period.
Your father is a bigger thief! Bigot luk u. Even if p.obi is a thief, anambarians adore and revere him. Go hug transforma if u don't luk his face

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? by francizy(m): 4:04pm On Mar 08, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Sincerely, Obi did the same kilometers of road Ngige did in three years in one year...GO AND VERIFY BRO...I singled out road because that's the signature project for which people echo ngige name as a performer...

But in all, Ngige cannot be compared to Obi achievements maybe because Obi had 8years while Ngige had 3years and Obiano is merely 1year...But for me; Obi was and is a huge blessing to Anambra because no governor can afford to go beyond the standard he has set in Anambra...

Remember, even opposition parties attended his handing over ceremony where he announced our huge purse of savings after all the intimidating projects...

He didn't solve all of Anambra problems but he carved a niche in each sector boldly...

Finally, no governor in south east who has spent 8years has an achievement so much as Obi though politicians complained he was stingy to them with resources...but to me; it favoured the masses not politicians...Archbishop Obinna of Imo state and Fr Mbaka of Enugu state used him as a yardstick to challenge other governors...

I'll take the bolded as an exaggeration. Although I'll have to make enquiries myself.

Thanks..
Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? by tbaba1234: 4:04pm On Mar 08, 2015
Feraz:
Obiano ke? Are you sure you do not want to mention Peter Obi (ex-governor of Anambra state) and Rochas?

BTW, I do not think most states down east depend on government handout. I may be wrong though.

Have you not seen Obiano with the Ankara showing his face whenever there is a project to commission.

His supporters also wear the ankara. It is fan fare and show-off in my opinion. Hopefully, it is not government money used to make the ankara.
Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? by Whynotthetruth(m): 4:04pm On Mar 08, 2015
ozoigbondu:

ANSU permanent site is still under construction all the rest of your points are correct

And can NEVER stop any day because new needs and improvements will also come...Remember; before he left he doled out a cheque of 5billion to the university to continue with their infrastructural development...
Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? by successmatters(m): 4:04pm On Mar 08, 2015
oneeast:
You created this thread for open minded discussion but your state of origin is no longer in doubt and there lies your support. If everybody on this thread behaves like you this thread will collapse and its objective defeated. I don't want to be so active on this thread because if I do there will be serious wahala

Udo diri unu.

Always threatening ppl, state your facts like other normal humans and dodge.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? by Charlesdonald(m): 4:06pm On Mar 08, 2015
Rochas
Rochas
Rochas
Rochas
Rochas
Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? by stan241(m): 4:08pm On Mar 08, 2015
I'd give it to Sulivan Chime of Enugu the place is really beautiful and as for Anambra Peter Obi did quite well although the general consensus is that majority of the roads he claims were actually built by Ngige...now anyone who says Rochas is not doing anything in my state should go and look for the nearest transformer and hug(light no even dey) cus anyone who was in Imo during Ohakim's tenure will tell you that we Imo people did the right thing so whether he belongs to APC or APGA whether he moves with tinubu or buhari, Rochas is for Imo others are just wasting their energy...also Anambra people are so similar to the Northerners in that no matter what they always believe they are Gods gift to the Igbo race so don't even bother arguing with them

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? by Whynotthetruth(m): 4:08pm On Mar 08, 2015
francizy:

I'll take the bolded as an exaggeration. Although I'll have to make enquiries myself.

Thanks..

Bro, no exaggeration here...it was used even then as campaign material for his reelection... Check all my post on this thread and see if anybody has picked any as a lie...also see my moniker...lolz...I live my talk bro
Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? by Godgozie(m): 4:09pm On Mar 08, 2015
Lerumo:

I can't but agree with you. Rochas seems to be the only Igbo leader that I have seen who has shown himself to be above ethnic sentiments ( I stand to be corrected). For me I believe he stands a better chance for an Igbo president.
We are talking of Performance you are here talking of Presidency! is Presidency Performance?

7 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? by FreeGlobe(f): 4:09pm On Mar 08, 2015
ozoigbondu:

Calm down for Jesus is lordpeter obi is loved in anambra and i don't recall him being stoned in ANSU

if you are a new student in Ansu go and fine out from those before you. Peter obi was pelted when he visited the school after increasing their school fees. He has also been pelted at main market. Peter obi is not loved in Anambra. Go and discuss with civil servants he refused promotions and salary upgrade or traders. As a matter of fact Ngige is more popular in Anambra than Peter obi. Since you claimed to be in Anambra, have you seen any politician campaigning with peter obi's picture? Say what you know please

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Mar 08, 2015
I will give to Obiano cos of attracting investment worth over $1.5 billion to his state in few months that he came and for dislodging hoodlums at Onicha, Rochas is also trying and not forgetting my gov Sullivan Chime,I don't know much about Ebonyi but the worst is Thief Odour Orji.

4 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? by Franchise21(m): 4:09pm On Mar 08, 2015
ozoigbondu:

Calm down for Jesus is lordpeter obi is loved in anambra and i don't recall him being stoned in ANSU

Following u. Kindly follow bk
Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? by oneeast: 4:10pm On Mar 08, 2015
I never threatened anybody. I am just asking that you stay unbiased. Like as I said if everybody start behaving like you on this thread this topic will not stand. I am doing baby-sitting right so I can't be so active right now.

successmatters:
[color=#770077][/color]

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Mar 08, 2015
cry
freshdude99:

Your father is a bigger thief! Bigot luk u. Even if p.obi is a thief, anambarians adore and revere him. Go hug transforma if u don't luk his face

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Mar 08, 2015
Lol nne Odenigbo is not a primitive man o! Just a die hard obi fan which is so annoying considering the fact that the man couldn't even make Awka look like a city in 8years! Go to Governors lodge Awka and you will shake your head for the stupid stingy man,he couldn't even renovate or paint it,Obiano did before moving in,that's why he stayed back in Aguleri before moving to Awka!imagine! No infrastructures in the state whatsoever but he built Next in Abuja,he owns Heinz,share holder in fidelity,in Nigerian breweries,owns Amarula and so many investments. A close source told me he laughs when people say he was rich before becoming Governor,big fat lie! He was just comfortable but now a billioniare,thanks to being a governor for 8yrs. Today he is having issues with Obiano for opening up that Peter didn't leave as much as he claims in the state account.

Even thou stealing,lack of infrastructures and maintainance is the sin of every Nigerian Governor,but can't one make a difference rather than taking praises for what he didn't do. We only see the achievements of Nigerian leaders on newspaper. I see so many stares looking beautiful on paper but go tiger and you will weep. Visited Edo,ondo state and where they took me to as their GRA can't be compared to my hometown/village. That's when I doffed my hat for our men,our state is developed as it is,thanks to individual effort and not any stupid government!

FreeGlobe:

ignore those charlatans, they only try to bully people out of their opinions by intimidation. Its what they are hired to do. They cant do jack. I wonder why a primitive person like odenigboaroli is your friend. To what gain?

6 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? by Whynotthetruth(m): 4:11pm On Mar 08, 2015
successmatters:

oneeast is right bro...You claimed to be neutral but within minutes you were seen running Peter Obi down albeit unjustly and without facts...

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? by Cuche: 4:11pm On Mar 08, 2015
Peppyluv:
I schooled in Anambra too,I'm not a visitor and my parents live there. Obi may have tried but his best was not as he claims.

I didn't want to talk about Peter Obi but since he has been mentioned in this thread and some are not sure who he was.
The man Obi is greed personified, a slimy Crook and a propagandists. He understood the relationship between Church and Politics, and played along with the politicians on Priestly robes to wipe the sentiments of the massess

Let me shock you, somebody told me recently that even at the Presidency and PDP, the knew him to be slimy, cunning and lacking integrity are watching him carefully. Nobody was sure of his contributions to the GEJ campaign even as Deputy DG. The stakeholders didn't want him in the first place but for GEJ insistence on having employed
As for Anambra State, before anybody begins to rate him, one should painstakingly calculate the amount of money that came to the State under him and at a time when Oil price was averaging $100 per barrel

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? by ozoigbondu: 4:11pm On Mar 08, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

And can NEVER stop any day because new needs and improvements will also come...Remember; before he left he doled out a cheque of 5billion to the university to continue with their infrastructural development...
Which infrastrucral development the only thing in the new site is
Three completed hostels that though was rented we were kicked out saying it was incomplete
One faculty of agriculture
ICT center
Tarred roads
A huge statue of ojukwu

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? by JoeCutie(m): 4:12pm On Mar 08, 2015
Peppyluv:
You can say that again. Sai APGA!,
. A.....P.....G.....A......onye aya na nwanne ya. But I pray he continues with the same spirit.

grin grin grin

Na so my sister. One of the best things that have happened to our democracy is the fact that we are neither of PDP nor of APC. APGA is the party. Any where they are, they are working. smiley

I just hope Willie doesn't defect to PDP soon just like Peter Obi. embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? by francizy(m): 4:13pm On Mar 08, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Bro, no exaggeration here...it was used even then as campaign material for his reelection... Check all my post on this thread and see if anybody has picked any as a lie...also see my moniker...lolz...I live my talk bro

I hear you.. Thanks tho..

By the way, hope you guys have jobs over there cuz I dey plan come my papa land..?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Osun Is Second Wealthiest State In Nigeria - Financial Derivatives Company / Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo In Abuja Buying Suya (Photo) / My Visit To The EFCC Carpark (photos) - Ajayiwrites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.