Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,881 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? (68096 Views)

Ambode Awarded Best Performing Governor In Nigeria In New York / Umahi: I'm Not The Worst Performing Governor In Nigeria / The Best And The Worst Performing Governor In S/west (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? by Feraz(m): 4:57pm On Mar 08, 2015
adami:
I'm not sure who's the best but i definatly know the worse and that's freaking T. A Orji of Abia state and I think everyone agrees with that.he's the worse Governor not just in south east but in Nigeria as a whole.
Who wants to argue the worst governor? No one can argue that. grin People down SE have always said so. They have never for once hidden the fact that T.A. Orji is the worst.

4 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? by successmatters(m): 4:58pm On Mar 08, 2015
OdenigboAroli:

Bros,these are people Obi blocked from feasting on Anambra treasury and they can't stop crying. They will never love Obi because he has defeated them. All Obi enemies I wish you untimely DEATH!

Obi was crafty sha, he blocked out others so he can corner the whole budget to himself, and he succeeded grin
Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? by diresimdi(m): 4:58pm On Mar 08, 2015
francizy:

I think I ought to subscribe to this thread.. Just the other day, I was arguing with a friend from Enugu that Obiano is better than Peter Obi but she was like, P. Obi built all the roads that the only thing Obiano did was to chase touts away from Opaiweka. I couldn't argue much since I reside in Lag and she resides in Enugu, so I assumed she knows better than I do since her elder bro hustles at Onitcha..

Thanks for this post now I'm convinced Obiano is better
point of correction...Upper Iweka..not Opaiweka.
Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Mar 08, 2015
Don't say all roads are built by Chime at Achara layout cos Achara layout had a good roads before Chime and Chimaroke came, Chime may have rebuilt it like he did to Chime Avenue new haven that Chimaroke dualized
successmatters:

All roads in Achara layout are built by Chime, my sister told me that a road project is going on in Emene as we speak, she says Emene old road around thinkers corner is completed. She says ANAMMCO is producing vehicles like Innoson.

You lied when you said Sullivan didn't build estates, Who built the estate in GRA near union bank tall hqts? Who built Liberty estates?
Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? by Whynotthetruth(m): 4:59pm On Mar 08, 2015
Cuche:

Odenigbo why are you working up yourself and getting high fever. Okay, Obi is the Best and a Saint on the corridors of politics. Are you Okay now?
Happy Sunday

Call me whatever your deluded mind gives you...I am no politician and I stand for the truth...check my moniker...In as much I feel bad that Obi moved to PDP but still he has my respect anytime any day...He demystified anambra politics...BTW I go for individuals not party system...

Counter me on any of his achievements I listed above or provide evidence of your accusations and insults on him....

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? by successmatters(m): 5:00pm On Mar 08, 2015
donpeey22:
Idiat!
Whatever I say hear about Chimaroke has nothing to do with my coming from Agbani. I am not such a bigot to praise Chimaroke if he didn't achieve.

You lots who support Sullivan are so shameless and lack common sense to even know that if you

wwant to convince people that Sullivan has built heaven on earth, you should do that with concrete evidence. But, no! You keep making mockery of yourselves by ranting about nonexisting achievements as if you are talking to some blind people who can't see.

Keep being a foool while Sullivan, Ifeoma Nwobodo and their cohorts loot the state's treasury to dryness.

You might as well come from Agbani for all I care, but that wouldn't stop me from saying the truth which is That Chimaroke is a far better leader than Sullivan. Even people from his village who are honest enough admit that fact.

You are biased, Chimaroke was good but Sullivan has performed better.
Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? by stan241(m): 5:01pm On Mar 08, 2015
successmatters:

Orlu where Rochas destroyed a stadium and ran away with the contract sum, or Owerri where Rochas has been building three storey tall pedestrian bridges that nobody has ever used, not to talk of the flyover he is building with ordinary blocks grin Dont get me started on that thieff.

What about the hall he sank billions into and called it conference centre just because it is on the road so ppl will think he is working? Or the mad road traffic jams that the conference centre causes anytime its used? Dont get me started on Okorocha jooo
A conference center in the long run will be better than ikedi that went around planting flowers from assumpta to okigwe calling it clean and green
Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? by networkrecharg: 5:01pm On Mar 08, 2015
Rochas use minimum cash to achieve more.
He has become relevant politically and in governance.
thanks

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? by successmatters(m): 5:02pm On Mar 08, 2015
Feraz:
Who wants to argue the worst governor? No one can argue that. grin People down SE have always said so. They have never for once hidden the fact that T.A. Orji is the worst.

What are we doing to forestall a reoccurrence of another T Orji?
Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? by Whynotthetruth(m): 5:04pm On Mar 08, 2015
successmatters:

Obi was crafty sha, he blocked out others so he can corner the whole budget to himself, and he succeeded grin

Provide evidence or go to hell...Anambra has men of integrity and all these men respect Obi starting from late Achebe to Emeka anyaoku to Emeagwali, Obi of Onitsha etc...Was he a thief and they respected him and followed him...nonentity like u

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? by successmatters(m): 5:04pm On Mar 08, 2015
networkrecharg:
Rochas use minimum cash to achieve more.
He has become relevant politically and in governance.
thanks

which minimum cash? He gets more allocation that other states in the zone and even collect NDDC money. Many roads in Imo were done by NDDC but Rochas replaced their signboard and placed Rescue mission on it. Rochas is a crooook.

4 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? by OdenigboAroli(m): 5:05pm On Mar 08, 2015
successmatters:

I don't partake in gossips. So,if you believe Obi stole from Anambra treasury prove it or stfu!

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? by meforyou1(m): 5:05pm On Mar 08, 2015
FreeGlobe:

Obiano has performed more than Rochas. We can debate it if you want.
I concur. Rochas is the worst thing that has happened to my people

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? by Feraz(m): 5:05pm On Mar 08, 2015
successmatters:

What are we doing to forestall a reoccurrence of another T Orji?
How T.A. Orji came in baffles me till date, not to talk of how he emerged as the Chairman SE governor's forum. The only way is to fight for our votes just like they did in Imo and Anambra state.

4 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? by successmatters(m): 5:05pm On Mar 08, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Provide evidence or go to hell...Anambra has men of integrity and all these men respect Obi starting from late Achebe to Emeka anyaoku to Emeagwali, Obi of Onitsha etc...Was he a thief and they respected him and followed him...nonentity like u

Onye kpu igu ka ewu na eso grin
Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? by stan241(m): 5:06pm On Mar 08, 2015
successmatters:

which minimum cash? He gets more allocation that other states in the zone and even collect NDDC money. Many roads in Imo were done by NDDC but Rochas replaced their signboard and placed Rescue mission on it. Rochas is a crooook.
How can a governor claim the work of the NDDc and they would keep quiet abeg tell another tale biko
Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? by ozoigbondu: 5:07pm On Mar 08, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Wow federal might for PDP or for APGA
Why didn't Ngige win in court if there were irregularities as Obi did to him in 2006?

How come Obi led Obiano to victory with the likes of Arthur Eze; Tony Nwoye, Soludo, Agunechemba, Ngige, yourself etc watching? Where you that useless?

Someone asked you about Obiano achievement which have outclassed Obis 8years and you were blabbing... ashawo kobo kobo like you...

Why not list them out here like I listed Obis achievement for all to see...

Wasn't it Obi that started the taxi cab scheme in anambra? why lie about it and say first of its kind? are you daft or just being yourself...ekwensu

Ozoigbondu...Was the cheque of 5billion not presented live to your vc plz like all of Obis donation in anambra then...Don't understand you guys sef...
If5billion was given then the impact have not been felt.By the way we did not see what was written on the cheque.it might even be a dud cheque
Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? by nonykdj: 5:07pm On Mar 08, 2015
FreeGlobe:

if you are a new student in Ansu go and fine out from those before you. Peter obi was pelted when he visited the school after increasing their school fees. He has also been pelted at main market. Peter obi is not loved in Anambra. Go and discuss with civil servants he refused promotions and salary upgrade or traders. As a matter of fact Ngige is more popular in Anambra than Peter obi. Since you claimed to be in Anambra, have you seen any politician campaigning with peter obi's picture? Say what you know please
I live and work in anambra state 'we adore peter obi.GOD bless that man

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? by successmatters(m): 5:07pm On Mar 08, 2015
OdenigboAroli:

I don't partake in gossips. So,if you believe Obi stole from Anambra treasury prove it or stfu!

You are the one to prove what he did with all the money, any small LGA chairman in Ebonyi could have performed better than Obi with half the budget.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? by OdenigboAroli(m): 5:08pm On Mar 08, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Even Fashola,Akpabia,Obiano and all the superstars of the eastern politics pay homage to Chief Peter Obi.

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Mar 08, 2015
Chime tried in road construction, as for other sectors of the economy I can't vouch for him cos I only visit Enugu once a year
donpeey22:
Bro, I live in Enugu, Achara layout to be precise, but I am not going to disclose the area for security reasons.

Though, some parts of the roads in Achara layout are tarred but many parts are not. That's the truth! And I am sure if take a trip round the whole area, you will discover that by yourself.

Again, isn't it shameful that all we are here talking about as achievement for a man who has spent nearly 8 yrs in office is just some few urban roads? When people from other states like Anambra are talking about massive developmental strides in all sectors like education, industrialization, Agriculture, Rural + Urban road projects? etc. It's a shame my brother! Let's be realistic.
What we need in the Igbo land are technocrats like Obiano that will attract investment to the East, imagine a governor who is yet to celebrate one year in office but have attracted investment worth over 1.5 billion dollars, that why my family and I are supporting Alex Otti to be governor of Abia state to restore the lost glory of Abians.

4 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Mar 08, 2015
ofcos im a nigerian so i can contribute. I served in d east,abia state to be precise and i did shina round d east wella.from tinz i saw on ground, Ogbeni Rochas okorocha is d best and follow by enugu governor,dat man dat govern abia is d worse.
Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? by Mbediogu(m): 5:09pm On Mar 08, 2015
successmatters:
As igbo people, we are not supposed to fold our arms and watch as things go wrong in our states, lets gather here to critically analyse the performances of our state governors with a view to improve their performance and shame the non performers.

I am not going to reveal my state, so I don't sound partial. I am from Igboezue state. I live in Igboezue.

I dont support any party, (pdp or apc or labour party or ppa or sdp should keep off) I vote for individual performance, so let's forget partisan politics in our exchanges.

Please be factual, state points truthfully and without insults. Ekenekwaa m unu!

I have heard of Chime and Obiano but I give it to Rochas. Not that I buy his methods totally but he has transformed Owerri and Orlu, and perhaps Okigwe. Iam an Owerri man so I know what I am saying. Politics aside, lets give it to him. His predecessor may have had good intentions which do not equal good deeds. Moreover, civil servant have not been owed for even a month through out his tenure so far. I stand for him anyday but wish he becomes less bullish and more humble.
Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? by successmatters(m): 5:09pm On Mar 08, 2015
stan241:
How can a governor claim the work of the NDDc and they would keep quiet abeg tell another tale biko

NDDC won't care a hoot if Rochas bribes them with only 5 million naira. grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? by meforyou1(m): 5:10pm On Mar 08, 2015
slap1:
Rochas Okorocha
U deserve a slap for turning a serious issue into a beer parlour joke

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? by stan241(m): 5:11pm On Mar 08, 2015
successmatters:

NDDC won't care a hoot if Rochas bribes them with only 5 million naira. grin
now where is your proof don't just come on the internet and spew heresay or beer parlour talk pls provide proof to your claims
Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? by successmatters(m): 5:11pm On Mar 08, 2015
Mbediogu:

I have heard of Chime and Obiano but I give it to Rochas. Not that I buy his methods totally but he has transformed Owerri and Orlu, and perhaps Okigwe. Iam an Owerri man so I know what I am saying. Politics aside, lets give it to him. His predecessor may have had good intentions which do not equal good deeds. Moreover, civil servant have not been owed for even a month through out his tenure so far. I stand for him anyday but wish he becomes less bullish and more humble.

Rochas has been deducting money from civil servants in Imo, they have gone on protest marches before, ask questions.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? by millionaireman: 5:11pm On Mar 08, 2015
Gov Okorocha is better called best Owerri governor of four years.

Okorocha maliciously destroyed the newly-built Sam Okwaraji stadium in Orlu, an area that gave him highest support and highest number of votes in 2011. He refused to build a new one after four years - till today.

In the state capital that already has Dan Anyiam stadium, Okorocha again built Heroes' square, Freedom Square and Bongo square - all mini stadiums

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? by highmood(m): 5:11pm On Mar 08, 2015
owobokiri:
I am not an APC member and I can assure whosoever that is reading that the reason Okorochas name is being mentioned in the negatives here is because he is not just APC but a boisterous member determined to lure the whole igbo into Tinubu/Buharis APC. Lots of igbo hate that . But that said, the best governor in the whole of SE as we speak is Rochas Okorocha! He has his massive flaws, for instance, the quality of his roads can do better. He should also stop promoting a jihadist party that is DOA in the east. Apart from these, dude is on steroids! To me, it is a crime against humanity to put Obianos name in this same sentence with Okorochas . But then measuring dikcz has become a favourite pastime for our belligerent BROTHERS from Anambra . Otherwise, what has a bemused Willie done to earn such respect? Cleaning of upper iweka? Where are tthe roads being done by Obiano? Imo state is a construction site under Rochas. State of the art General hospitals in every Local government. New university. Almost every rural road under construction. Free education, less corruption. If this guy was into mainstream politics say with APGA or PDP, my guess is that he will be celebrated across board as the best Governor east of the Niger as we speak.
I hope you are residing in the east before making your comment. Well, I think Rochas tried and would have been a presidential candidate for the southeast, but I think his alliance with the opposition APC has really made that hope to be gloomy and caused a disaffection from his kinsmen from the east as a whole. Again, you cannot be judging Obianor less than 8months in office (I stand to be corrected) to Rochas. Lets give him some time. But the security aspect and the cleansing of upperiweka is something to commend. Until the roads he has awarded is completed, we cannot be saying how much he has done. But Rochas, Obianor, Sullivan (in no particular order) is trying but for elechi and Orji. I hold my peace.
Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? by OdenigboAroli(m): 5:12pm On Mar 08, 2015
successmatters:

You are the one to prove what he did with all the money, any small LGA chairman in Ebonyi could have performed better than Obi with half the budget.

Are you retarded or what? You accused somebody of stealing without proofs?
Nigga,go do something meaningful with your life instead of running around insulting people who have made Anambra and Africa proud in the international community.

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? by Whynotthetruth(m): 5:12pm On Mar 08, 2015
francizy:

I hear you.. Thanks tho..

By the way, hope you guys have jobs over there cuz I dey plan come my papa land..?

Depending on what you can offer...BTW I don't reside in anambra though I am from anambra with full glapse of events therein 24/7...

Forget what Freeglobe and other propagandists are saying here...The last time I was home there wasn't much change except for construction and renovation on Upper iweka area...otherwise I didn't see much again...

Maybe so much MOU has been signed...but I pray those come to manifest so that it won't be paper project all over...I need anambra to develop more bro...

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? by successmatters(m): 5:12pm On Mar 08, 2015
meforyou1:
U deserve a slap for turning a serious issue into a beer parlour joke

a hot slap and an uppercut to the nose.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply)

Osun Is Second Wealthiest State In Nigeria - Financial Derivatives Company / Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo In Abuja Buying Suya (Photo) / My Visit To The EFCC Carpark (photos) - Ajayiwrites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.