Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? (68111 Views)

Ambode Awarded Best Performing Governor In Nigeria In New York / Umahi: I'm Not The Worst Performing Governor In Nigeria / The Best And The Worst Performing Governor In S/west (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Mar 08, 2015
He started it by saying non of our Governors built schools, had he presented facts I wouldn't have countered him with facts
CaptainAmerica1:

Pfft. Even when facts are presented. Can't you leave the SW threads for the people of the south west alone? Just the way this thread was left for una.

Btw, where are even the facts on this thread to prove your claims?

Secondary education or higher education?
in education.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? by FreeGlobe(f): 4:35pm On Mar 08, 2015
owobokiri:

Son, I am at Anambra at the moment and will be here for another week. Where are the transformational strides of marooned Obiano?
if you have visited Awka and onitsha and say nothing is going on then you are a big liar. Even the transport busses for the masses is first of its kind in south east. Obiano is light years ahead of Rochas

4 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? by adami: 4:36pm On Mar 08, 2015
I'm not sure who's the best but i definatly know the worse and that's freaking T. A Orji of Abia state and I think everyone agrees with that.he's the worse Governor not just in south east but in Nigeria as a whole.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? by ozoigbondu: 4:36pm On Mar 08, 2015
Cuche:

What were you expecting to see? Projects that will justify the donation. Mind you Obi also claimed to have spent billions to get course accreditations but on a closer look full accreditations which can only justify the amount he claimed to have spent were not there

The N5b donation was ladden with falsehood, the money that eventually got to the School was not upto a billion. Do not blame the VC, he was forced to acknowledge what he did not receive. That was wicked and Criminal
Am starting to think peter obi is a crooked theif
Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? by isan(m): 4:37pm On Mar 08, 2015
They are all failures grin
Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Mar 08, 2015
I dey hear

OdenigboAroli:

People not only love Obi,but they also adore him. Nobody speaks ill of Obi in Anambra because the man is an icon.
Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? by Whynotthetruth(m): 4:37pm On Mar 08, 2015
FreeGlobe:

Next Mall in Abuja, Sabmiller breweries etc. You are the person that need a conscience.

Ekwensu...I need you to counter any of the achievements I have listed as Obi' s in my previous posts on this thread...I mentioned you in some..mami wata...

Sabmiller is in Anambra and is a brewery company attracted by Obi not owned by Obi...ogbanje...

Next generation is a company owned by Obis brother which existed before he was governor and has existed thereafter...The company has interest in several ventures ranging from real estate to capital market investment to money market investment to eatery to import and business development etc...

You didn't name others...Why not list all his companies including fidelity bank as part of loot...wretched witch

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? by Cuche: 4:38pm On Mar 08, 2015
FreeGlobe:

Next Mall in Abuja, Sabmiller breweries etc. You are the person that need a conscience.
That guy is the same as Odenigboaroli Obi's bulldog. He will never accept that his master and jesus, Peter Obi under performed judging by the projected revenue of those years. He went as far as pocketing a large part of the IGR while declaring only N500 million
Those were the time when crude oil was averaging $100 a bpd and benchmark was $76. He got billions in ecological funds, the refunds of Federal roads built by Ngige, billions in total from donor agencies
The man is simply a grand thief
Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? by 400billionman: 4:43pm On Mar 08, 2015
egift:
1. Sullivan Chime

2. Rochas Okorocha

3. Willie Obiano

4. Martin Elechi

5. T. A. Orji

NB: My rating is based on vigor of the governors and actual project on ground. Time in office was not considered.

Agreed, Sullivan is number one 1

Orji is number ? Nawa o.. Failure governor..

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? by Whynotthetruth(m): 4:43pm On Mar 08, 2015
Cuche:

That guy is the same as Odenigboaroli Obi's bulldog. He will never accept that his master and jesus, Peter Obi under performed judging by the projected revenue of those years. He went as far as pocketing a large part of the IGR while declaring only N500 million

Sure If I am iamodenigboaroli bulldog...You are freeglobe buttlicker..ashawo...using me to curry favour...

Why not provide evidence of the looted IGR
If Obi underperformed why not pick out any of the points I listed above in his achievements which is a lie...useless he goat...

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Mar 08, 2015
Nigga44:
Pig!!
I read where you said you're from Agbani so i'm not surprised you're hell bent on defending your brother Chimaroke who did less than nothing except constant harassment and political assasinations while he was in power.

I'm from nkanu too(ozalla), but I testify like millions of other enugu residents (and visitors) of the developmental strides that Sullivan has lachieved with a partry federal allocation.

Don't you ever mention Chimaroke in the sentence with Sullivan Chime. It's an insult....stop it cos Sullivan is light years ahead of Chimaroke
Idiat!
Whatever I say hear about Chimaroke has nothing to do with my coming from Agbani. I am not such a bigot to praise Chimaroke if he didn't achieve.

You lots who support Sullivan are so shameless and lack common sense to even know that if you

wwant to convince people that Sullivan has built heaven on earth, you should do that with concrete evidence. But, no! You keep making mockery of yourselves by ranting about nonexisting achievements as if you are talking to some blind people who can't see.

Keep being a foool while Sullivan, Ifeoma Nwobodo and their cohorts loot the state's treasury to dryness.

You might as well come from Agbani for all I care, but that wouldn't stop me from saying the truth which is That Chimaroke is a far better leader than Sullivan. Even people from his village who are honest enough admit that fact.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Mar 08, 2015
donpeey22:
Crap!
Bro, I am currently in Enugu and any information I am giving you now is a first class info. I am sure you don't reside in Enugu hence your misinformation. I reside somewhere in Achara layout and visit Abakpa, Emene and parts of Agbani road on daily basis. Roads in these places are death traps! Yet, they are parts of the city center where majority of the people reside.

What you heard about producing car in ANAMMCO is nothing but a ruse. No such thing is going on.

The only estates I know of in Enugu are the Ebeano Housing estates built by former Governor Chimaroke Nnamani. Sullivan has not built a single one let alone "several" like you put it.

where do you live in achara layout that are death trap? You hardly see a road that is not tarred, I have this feeling that you don't live in Enugu.

4 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? by fire4fire: 4:46pm On Mar 08, 2015
Please guys, stop mentioning the name T Orji......I normally get running stomach whenever I see or hear the name.

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? by owobokiri(m): 4:47pm On Mar 08, 2015
FreeGlobe:

if you have visited Awka and onitsha and say nothing is going on then you are a big liar. Even the transport busses for the masses is first of its kind in south east. Obiano is light years ahead of Rochas

I am at onitsha as we speak. Will be at Unizik my almamater next teusday. Some roads are being done but it is the same Peter Obi slow motion. The day you are ready, lemme know, I will take you to Imo so you see what you guys are missing. Okpu gí ga efe pù. .
Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? by owobokiri(m): 4:48pm On Mar 08, 2015
cabjoy:

Writer I believe that you are not an Imolite you must have come from any state from north, or you believe that is show on AIT
You taught about quality: road name 3completed quality road by rochas
Did I hear you name new general hospital: if I may ask is hospital build in high road, is any completed grasses is now caretake of the hall that is call hospital
Pls no new university in my state ooooooh

The new university at Obiohia

Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? by whiskystan: 4:49pm On Mar 08, 2015
The best is Gov. chief Willie Obiano just barely a year old in office he has improved the state revenue more that 3 times from what the states used to generate. Mass infrastructrual development going on in Awka, Onitsha and Nnewi simultaneously, awka the state capital is now wearing a new look. He is an action governor. Also løok at what he has achieved in security in the state Anambra is now peaceful (when last did you hear about kidnapping in the state) and have attracted lots of investors to the state. Mass transportation system he has disbursed in the state at low rate to help the masses. hope u are awear that Gov. Obiano is constructing a cargo airport in the state nteje aguleri and nsugbe axis and have legged off the construction of roads to the airport. The airport will key in the crude oil exploration in otuocha. And the cargo international airport will also be the first in west Africa where foreign airlines can get transit gas, that's the main essence Ƒøя the airport. With his vision and will Anambra will be the best south east State in 2-3 years time.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? by successmatters(m): 4:50pm On Mar 08, 2015
donpeey22:
Crap!
Bro, I am currently in Enugu and any information I am giving you now is a first class info. I am sure you don't reside in Enugu hence your misinformation. I reside somewhere in Achara layout and visit Abakpa, Emene and parts of Agbani road on daily basis. Roads in these places are death traps! Yet, they are parts of the city center where majority of the people reside.

What you heard about producing car in ANAMMCO is nothing but a ruse. No such thing is going on.

The only estates I know of in Enugu are the Ebeano Housing estates built by former Governor Chimaroke Nnamani. Sullivan has not built a single one let alone "several" like you put it.

All roads in Achara layout are built by Chime, my sister told me that a road project is going on in Emene as we speak, she says Emene old road around thinkers corner is completed. She says ANAMMCO is producing vehicles like Innoson.

You lied when you said Sullivan didn't build estates, Who built the estate in GRA near union bank tall hqts? Who built Liberty estates?

4 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? by Sunnybobo3(m): 4:50pm On Mar 08, 2015
francizy:

If that be the case, then why did my people love him so much?

Peter Obi did well but Obiano is doing better.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? by owobokiri(m): 4:50pm On Mar 08, 2015
400billionman:

Agreed, Sullivan is number one 1

Orji is number ? Nawa o.. Failure governor..

Sullivan is number 2!!! Non of you have visited imo state and you keep passing judgements! Orlu a long forgotten zone is wearing a new look. Owerri has been transformed. Okorocha is number 1 by a long margin.
Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? by OdenigboAroli(m): 4:51pm On Mar 08, 2015
FreeGlobe:

Obiano won with FG might not even with any Peter obi influence. We all know how the election went. Both the irregularities in Ngiges strongholds. Why couldn't obi deliver common senatorial seat for Akunyili? Goat

You have no shame,in fact you are mentally challenged. You have been disgraced countless times but you never quit. Running around like the eediot that you are hoping that people buy the crap you try to sell to unaware people. But you have failed once again and will keep failing. You will never have peace nor success in your life till you die.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? by successmatters(m): 4:51pm On Mar 08, 2015
whiskystan:
The best is Gov. chief Willie Obiano just barely a year old in office he has improved the state revenue more that 3 times from what the states used to generate. Mass infrastructrual development going on in Awka, Onitsha and Nnewi simultaneously, awka the state capital is now wearing a new look. He is an action governor. Also løok at what he has achieved in security in the state Anambra is now peaceful (when last did you hear about kidnapping in the state) and have attracted lots of investors to the state. Mass transportation system he has disbursed in the state at low rate to help the masses. hope u are awear that Gov. Obiano is constructing a cargo airport in the state nteje aguleri and nsugbe axis and have legged off the construction of roads to the airport. The airport will key in the crude oil exploration in otuocha. And the cargo international airport will also be the first in west Africa where foreign airlines can get transit gas, that's the main essence Ƒøя the airport. With his vision and will Anambra will be the best south east State in 2-3 years time.

You didnt prove that Obiano is better than others, you just proved that Peter Obi has been sleeping on duty for 8 years grin
Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? by Nigga44: 4:52pm On Mar 08, 2015
donpeey22:
Crap!

I detest liars!!! Name the street you reside in achara layout and I bet Sullivan rehabilitated your street cos the man did more than 50 roads in achara layout alone( except awkunanuw street that is still under construction)

You talked about agbani road that Sullivan did more than 5 years ago with street light and traffic light. Why the hell are you lying?

You're not even ashamed to talk about abakpa that Chime even rehabilitated all the way from abakpa-ibagwa to nsukka. That road is a federal road, but Chime rehabilitated it to ease the pain, suffering and constant accidents that our people get involved at 'ugwu onyeama'. That nike road has eased the pressure on the other high way. The man doesn't wait for the federal government cool

And estates? Please who put up ikenga estate? Goshen estate? Artisan estate? Liberty estate? Uwani estate(under construction), lion estate? Nike estate? I can go on and name 10 more estates that this presen government has put up.

Best of all, even with all the political controversies that shrouded the recent pdp primaries, not even a single shot was fired!! People can now go about their business peacefully without fear of suppression in enugu state. The same cannot be said of Chimaroke nnamani era when political assassinations and thuggery was the order of the day.

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? by owobokiri(m): 4:52pm On Mar 08, 2015
The new uni still

Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? by Cuche: 4:53pm On Mar 08, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Sure If I am iamodenigboaroli bulldog...You are freeglobe buttlicker..ashawo...using me to curry favour...

If Obi underperformed why not pick out any of the points I listed above in his achievements which is a lie...useless he goat...
Odenigbo why are you working up yourself and getting high fever. Okay, Obi is the Best and a Saint on the corridors of politics. Are you Okay now?
Happy Sunday

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? by Whynotthetruth(m): 4:55pm On Mar 08, 2015
FreeGlobe:

Obiano won with FG might not even with any Peter obi influence. We all know how the election went. Both the irregularities in Ngiges strongholds. Why couldn't obi deliver common senatorial seat for Akunyili? Goat

Wow federal might for PDP or for APGA
Why didn't Ngige win in court if there were irregularities as Obi did to him in 2006?

How come Obi led Obiano to victory with the likes of Arthur Eze; Tony Nwoye, Soludo, Agunechemba, Ngige, yourself etc watching? Where you that useless?

Someone asked you about Obiano achievement which have outclassed Obis 8years and you were blabbing... ashawo kobo kobo like you...

Why not list them out here like I listed Obis achievement for all to see...

Wasn't it Obi that started the taxi cab scheme in anambra? why lie about it and say first of its kind? are you daft or just being yourself...ekwensu

Ozoigbondu...Was the cheque of 5billion not presented live to your vc plz like all of Obis donation in anambra then...Don't understand you guys sef...

4 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? by Raymondgabriel(m): 4:55pm On Mar 08, 2015
FreeGlobe:

Obiano's one year is better than Rochas 4 years and Peter Obi's 8 years.

Peter Obi has already put everytin in place for Obiano' smooth landing! Obi achieved everytin in every sector! Hope u re not counting Obi's achievement as Obianos? By d way list 3 achievements of Obiano... Am waiting!!

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? by sunsplash99(m): 4:55pm On Mar 08, 2015
francizy:

I think I ought to subscribe to this thread.. Just the other day, I was arguing with a friend from Enugu that Obiano is better than Peter Obi but she was like, P. Obi built all the roads that the only thing Obiano did was to chase touts away from Opaiweka. I couldn't argue much since I reside in Lag and she resides in Enugu, so I assumed she knows better than I do since her elder bro hustles at Onitcha..

Thanks for this post now I'm convinced Obiano is better
Same way u resides in Lagos without knowing much of anambra state is d same way he resides in anambra without know much of other state. He can only tells u much abt anambra
Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? by OdenigboAroli(m): 4:56pm On Mar 08, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Bros,these are people Obi blocked from feasting on Anambra treasury and they can't stop crying. They will never love Obi because he has defeated them. All Obi enemies I wish you untimely DEATH!

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? by successmatters(m): 4:56pm On Mar 08, 2015
owobokiri:

Sullivan is number 2!!! Non of you have visited imo state and you keep passing judgements! Orlu a long forgotten zone is wearing a new look. Owerri has been transformed. Okorocha is number 1 by a long margin.

Orlu where Rochas destroyed a stadium and ran away with the contract sum, or Owerri where Rochas has been building three storey tall pedestrian bridges that nobody has ever used, not to talk of the flyover he is building with ordinary blocks grin Dont get me started on that thieff.

What about the hall he sank billions into and called it conference centre just because it is on the road so ppl will think he is working? Or the mad road traffic jams that the conference centre causes anytime its used? Dont get me started on Okorocha jooo

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? by overdrive(m): 4:56pm On Mar 08, 2015
CaptainOjemba:
where do you live in achara layout that are death trap? You hardly see a road that is not tarred, I have this feeling that you don't live in Enugu.

Help me ask him. I stay at d same achara layout and our roads can compare favourably with roads in San francisco.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Mar 08, 2015
CaptainOjemba:
Bro, I live in Enugu, Achara layout to be precise, but I am not going to disclose the area for security reasons.

Though, some parts of the roads in Achara layout are tarred but many parts are not. That's the truth! And I am sure if take a trip round the whole area, you will discover that by yourself.

Again, isn't it shameful that all we are here talking about as achievement for a man who has spent nearly 8 yrs in office is just some few urban roads? When people from other states like Anambra are talking about massive developmental strides in all sectors like education, industrialization, Agriculture, Rural + Urban road projects? etc. It's a shame my brother! Let's be realistic.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply)

My Visit To The EFCC Carpark (photos) - Ajayiwrites / Photos Of President Buhari Receiving His WAEC Certificate. / Peter Obi And Bishop Oyedepo Leaked Audio By Peoples Gazette

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.