Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

My Wife Sent Me This Recently....and I Thought You Guys Should Share - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Sent Me This Recently....and I Thought You Guys Should Share (1615 Views)

I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did / Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Sent Me This Recently....and I Thought You Guys Should Share by Nobody: 5:51pm On Mar 08, 2015
My wife sent me this recently....and i thought you guys should share !!!!!!!

The complete definition of a woman... and the certainty of beauty and pride

1 Like

Re: My Wife Sent Me This Recently....and I Thought You Guys Should Share by papercoin(m): 6:00pm On Mar 08, 2015
Nice one but hope ya with shield cos the feminist are gonna bash you and ya wifey
Wishing ya best of luck, if ya got any probs holla at me
Re: My Wife Sent Me This Recently....and I Thought You Guys Should Share by elantraceey(f): 6:01pm On Mar 08, 2015
Hmmmmm
Re: My Wife Sent Me This Recently....and I Thought You Guys Should Share by goldenone(f): 6:08pm On Mar 08, 2015
Impressive except the punishment part.
Re: My Wife Sent Me This Recently....and I Thought You Guys Should Share by saxwizard(m): 6:44pm On Mar 08, 2015
mak I do the norms

Re: My Wife Sent Me This Recently....and I Thought You Guys Should Share by Nobody: 6:45pm On Mar 08, 2015
@papercoin I seek no completion from the ladies...I am what my wife says I am. I am hers as she is mine.
What the other ladies say are but complement.
Feminism is a new age thought....a rebellion to order and a recipe to chaos.
I am what I am....with no apology.

Thanks to know you have got my back though.
Re: My Wife Sent Me This Recently....and I Thought You Guys Should Share by papercoin(m): 7:10pm On Mar 08, 2015
zilokontah:
@papercoin I seek no completion from the ladies...I am what my wife says I am. I am hers as she is mine.
What the other ladies say are but complement.
Feminism is a new age thought....a rebellion to order and a recipe to chaos.
I am what I am....with no apology.
Thanks to know you have got my back though.

That's great and you're right, well I don't wanna type much cos they always have a defence. #happysunday
Re: My Wife Sent Me This Recently....and I Thought You Guys Should Share by Daintilicious(f): 7:35pm On Mar 08, 2015
Nice

(1) (Reply)

15 Foods You Must Avoid If Planning To Make Love / How A Man, Who's Supposed To Be A Boyfriend, Suddenly Becomes This Callous / Check Out This Babe With Her Very Big Ikebe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.