Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,596 members, 7,816,479 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? (45576 Views)

10 Ways To Spot Guys Who Have No Girlfriends / Things Guys Do That Make Ladies Dump /ignore Them / ~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by Mrcapability7: 9:33pm On Mar 10, 2015
Mhizkel:
Till u die, don't ever quote me again!
i won't but can i hv ur number
Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Mar 10, 2015
prettythicksme:
pussy dey slack? cheesy

*Ah!!!*
Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by Mhizkel(f): 9:39pm On Mar 10, 2015
Mrcapability7:
i won't but can i hv ur number
Ewu!
Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by kinibigdeal(m): 9:44pm On Mar 10, 2015
TrishaP:
I'm going to agree to disagree with that.

Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Mar 10, 2015
NairaMode:
I think most of the guys lie about this.

Most girls would be happy if a guy doesn't bring up the issue of sex or a no-sex relationship.

No girl wants her pus.sy slack before marriage.
You be mumu... you never see anything. The OP is very correct!
Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by Mrcapability7: 9:46pm On Mar 10, 2015
Mhizkel:
Ewu!
mugu that's the settlement oya puta nu ozo make i see road
Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by Belmot(m): 9:46pm On Mar 10, 2015
Mrcapability7:
imbe commot 4 road
Una get beef before ni?
Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by galaxy23: 9:48pm On Mar 10, 2015
No mind them
Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by Euckybaby(f): 9:48pm On Mar 10, 2015
@Mr op.. can you please use the word most ladies because you know is not all ladies..
Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by Riyoz(m): 9:52pm On Mar 10, 2015
Women are complicated simple.

Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by tosyne2much(m): 9:53pm On Mar 10, 2015
Euckybaby:
@Mr op.. can you please use the word most ladies because you know is not all ladies..
Now I know you are not one of them wink
Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Mar 10, 2015
jmoore:

Ada ada, you are pulling my legs nah. I thought you are engaged to someone. smiley
. I am married. Engaged anaghizi ewu.
Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by Mhizkel(f): 9:56pm On Mar 10, 2015
Mrcapability7:
mugu that's the settlement oya puta nu ozo make i see road
Ashiere+Anuofia
Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by Euckybaby(f): 9:56pm On Mar 10, 2015
tosyne2much:
Now I know you are not one of them wink
Lols better
Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by Dbboy(m): 9:58pm On Mar 10, 2015
Ok
Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by Beamborla(f): 9:59pm On Mar 10, 2015
Jesu oko momi o! shocked
See insult everywhere... all because of sex.
I can't fit shout.

Op, blame the society.
Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by tomsugar(m): 10:00pm On Mar 10, 2015
Na perfume
wristwatch:
Well ladies are so complicated. When they see a guy that love sex, they call him sex frick. If he doesn't make advances, they term him impotent.

So whats d way forward. Give her when u perceive she needs it.
Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by Etizz: 10:00pm On Mar 10, 2015
Really Are they guys dat refuse to have sex wit their own babe?? Hmmm... I keep wondering what could be the problem..
Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Mar 10, 2015
EroticAngelina:
cos they ate fools. those girls are plain fools!
story... undecided
Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by RAKITIC: 10:04pm On Mar 10, 2015
Same reason some guys dump girls that deny them sex

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by Ayyy(m): 10:05pm On Mar 10, 2015
TrishaP:
I'm going to agree to disagree with that.
look @ ur. Coment, I'm pretty sure yua a victim
Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by Shubbylee(m): 10:05pm On Mar 10, 2015
Mhizkel:
The ladies might not really want sex tho...A sister in church once told me about a guy she dated...she said whenever she visits him, all he does is talk and talk..not even a kiss from him..Not that she wanted sex but @least he shud be a little bit romantic...I advised her to talk to him or rather make a move herself...she said no because she doesn't wanna look cheap before him! So she ended d relationship

She doesn't want sex but she wants kissing and touching!! Isn't that a prelude to sex!! she didn't wanna make d 1st move on her own bf so she won't look cheap?! serzly!! that's y some marriages don't last!! some of our Nigerian ladies are just confused and clueless!! they want to be using boys to learn work!! If u don't want sex b4 marriage don't enter a serious relationship b4 u're ready to get married!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by tosyne2much(m): 10:06pm On Mar 10, 2015
Beamborla:
Jesu oko momi o! shocked
See insult everywhere... all because of sex.
I can't fit shout.

Op, blame the society.
Hahaha cheesy

Ladies like sex but have been pretending they hate it since the time of Noah cool

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by horladmejy(m): 10:07pm On Mar 10, 2015
Mhizkel:
The ladies might not really want sex tho...A sister in church once told me about a guy she dated...she said whenever she visits him, all he does is talk and talk..not even a kiss from him..Not that she wanted sex but @least he shud be a little bit romantic...I advised her to talk to him or rather make a move herself...she said no because she doesn't wanna look cheap before him! So she ended d relationship
from that it shows a little push from him can make her do and undo...which will add more zeal to the relationship...on the second thought, the bro*aspiring pastor bro* might wanna do it the Christian way and in other not to spoil show he doesn't know what might be the response if he dare come close...well well..said mine

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by tosyne2much(m): 10:09pm On Mar 10, 2015
Shubbylee:

She doesn't want sex but she wants kissing and touching!! Isn't that a prelude to sex!! she didn't wanna make d 1st move on her own bf so she won't look cheap ! serzly!! that's y some marriages don't last!! some of our Nigerian ladies are just confused and clueless!! they want to be using boys to learn work!! If u don't want sex b4 marriage don't enter a serious relationship b4 u're ready to get married!!
Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by Mhizkel(f): 10:09pm On Mar 10, 2015
Shubbylee:

She doesn't want sex but she wants kissing and touching!! Isn't that a prelude to sex!! she didn't wanna make d 1st move on her own bf so she won't look cheap?! serzly!! that's y some marriages don't last!! some of our Nigerian ladies are just confused and clueless!! they want to be using boys to learn work!! If u don't want sex b4 marriage don't enter a seious relationship b4 u're ready to get married!!
ok..They av heard
Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by jmoore(m): 10:11pm On Mar 10, 2015
Adaobi12:
. I am married. Engaged anaghizi ewu.
Congrats
Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by EbuGeneral(m): 10:12pm On Mar 10, 2015
Mhizkel:
from kiss what next? bosom pressing, punanny fingering to phuck. girls and hypocricy. GOD SAVE US

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by tosyne2much(m): 10:13pm On Mar 10, 2015
wristwatch:
Well ladies are so complicated. When they see a guy that love sex, they call him sex frick. If he doesn't make advances, they term him impotent.

So whats d way forward. Give her when u perceive she needs it.
I'm telling you
Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by Mhizkel(f): 10:13pm On Mar 10, 2015
horladmejy:
from that it shows a little push from him can make her do and undo...which will add more zeal to the relationship...on the second thought, the bro*aspiring pastor bro* might wanna do it the Christian way and in other not to spoil show he doesn't know what might be the response if he dare come close...well well..said mine
well said
Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by Mrcapability7: 10:14pm On Mar 10, 2015
Belmot:
Una get beef before ni?
bros i no sabi her
Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by Mhizkel(f): 10:14pm On Mar 10, 2015
EbuGeneral:
from kiss what next? bosom pressing, punanny fingering to phuck. girls and hypocricy. GOD SAVE US
Not all romance leads to sex

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Joyful Moment Man Marries 2 Wives On The Same Day (pix/video) / 11 Benefits Of No Sex Before Marriage (Abstinence) / See The Latest Lie In Town To Avoid Spending Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.