Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,213 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? (45571 Views)

10 Ways To Spot Guys Who Have No Girlfriends / Things Guys Do That Make Ladies Dump /ignore Them / ~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by Mhizkel(f): 1:48pm On Mar 11, 2015
fareedah86:

Who is she deceiving? She dsnt want sex but wants kiss,and when d kiss leads to sex what happens? The bible says ' can a man sleep on hot coals'? These are the kind of girls who cry wolf,and claim rape when d deed has been done,she wnt say all she craved was just a kiss...bible is so complete 'that we are tempted out of our own desires,God dsnt truly tempt us'...if she dsnt want sex,she shld stay away frm kisses...#stopdecievingyourself
Itz her life, her choice!
Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by romoruyi(m): 2:00pm On Mar 11, 2015
Oboy she get pride ooooo; just to make a move to kiss na she end relationship; She go don dey die inside for more sef.

I sori for the man who go marry that sister becos she go sabi lie and form well well.

Mhizkel:
The ladies might not really want sex tho...A sister in church once told me about a guy she dated...she said whenever she visits him, all he does is talk and talk..not even a kiss from him..Not that she wanted sex but @least he shud be a little bit romantic...I advised her to talk to him or rather make a move herself...she said no because she doesn't wanna look cheap before him! So she ended d relationship
Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by tosyne2much(m): 3:27pm On Mar 11, 2015
romoruyi:
Oboy she get pride ooooo; just to make a move to kiss na she end relationship; She go don dey die inside for more sef.

I sori for the man who go marry that sister becos she go sabi lie and form well well.

Very dumb a lady.. She actually broke up cos she doesn't want to look cheap
Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by fablani(m): 4:12pm On Mar 11, 2015
op u are very correct
Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by texybaby(f): 4:39pm On Mar 11, 2015
tosyne2much:
It sounds awkward but it's happening for real
Hmmmm....well if it happens like this then its just unfortunate....I wonder
Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by ArcToyin(m): 5:02pm On Mar 11, 2015
Mhizkel:
The ladies might not really want sex tho...A sister in church once told me about a guy she dated...she said whenever she visits him, all he does is talk and talk..not even a kiss from him..Not that she wanted sex but @least he shud be a little bit romantic...I advised her to talk to him or rather make a move herself...she said no because she doesn't wanna look cheap before him! So she ended d relationship
hmmmm. Am confused. Is kissing not a sin?
Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by ArcToyin(m): 5:07pm On Mar 11, 2015
falconey:
can i have that sister's number? am the kind of guy for her. Maybe the dude is impotent or something, i dont think he has a device between his legs.
so anybdy that abstains frm sex cos of Jesus is now impotent.i will rather deny premarital sex that deny my faith. U need a pure heart.
Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by tosyne2much(m): 5:11pm On Mar 11, 2015
texybaby:

Hmmmm....well if it happens like this then its just unfortunate....I wonder
Yeah it happened for real.. She stopped visiting and dumped my as.s
Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by Mekzmoney(m): 5:23pm On Mar 11, 2015
Mhizkel:
Fine!She might then decide whether to av sex with him or not...She just wanted to know if he is sexually active!

Then why are there always saying dat d need a sex free relationship? Wich means dat most of d ladies are pretenders. No offense plz.. Well, dats cool.

Maybe I shud start considering any lady dat says she needs a sex free r/ship because wit tym she might submit. grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by texybaby(f): 6:59pm On Mar 11, 2015
tosyne2much:
Yeah it happened for real.. She stopped visiting and dumped my as.s
Lol....sorry abt dat....or myb she has her reasons

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by laro14(m): 8:45pm On Mar 11, 2015
TrishaP:

It's vice versa.
Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by laro14(m): 8:51pm On Mar 11, 2015
really
Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by Mhizkel(f): 9:12pm On Mar 11, 2015
Mekzmoney:

Then why are there always saying dat d need a sex free relationship? Wich means dat most of d ladies are pretenders. No offense plz.. Well, dats cool.

Maybe I shud start considering any lady dat says she needs a sex free r/ship because wit tym she might submit. grin
True!most of them are pretenders..Just give her a trial,who knows she might change her decision
Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by Mhizkel(f): 9:15pm On Mar 11, 2015
ArcToyin:

hmmmm. Am confused. Is kissing not a sin?
It depends
Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by trotsky2: 10:23pm On Mar 11, 2015
wristwatch:

U are a disgrace to God's creation
how?
Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by wolexanda(m): 10:25pm On Mar 11, 2015
You know because of ladys ego a man can not discuss with her at the begining of the relationship if to includes sex or not.she will definitly give you No answer
Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by EbuGeneral(m): 12:25am On Mar 12, 2015
Mhizkel:
Not all guyz
my sister all guys oo. unless that guy is impotent.
Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by Mekzmoney(m): 3:57am On Mar 12, 2015
I will oh, because I've loosed so many of them..

Mhizkel:
True!most of them are pretenders..Just give her a trial,who knows she might change her decision
Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by breakeven: 4:08pm On Mar 12, 2015
Most ladies do not know what they want when it comes to sex. So the man has to be smart to decide for her or else you lose her.
Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by Deguy12: 12:01am On Mar 13, 2015
Mhizkel:
From my own experience, i av never come across a non-sexual active guy before

I have a lot as friends dear
Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by Mhizkel(f): 9:27am On Mar 13, 2015
Deguy12:

I have a lot as friends dear
hmmm...ok!
Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by mekonglobal(m): 8:07am On May 09, 2015
wristwatch:
Well ladies are so complicated. When they see a guy that love sex, they call him sex frick. If he doesn't make advances, they term him impotent.

So whats d way forward. Give her when u perceive she needs it.
Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by fexyrich(m): 10:26pm On Jun 30, 2015
That is how carnal and worldly our generation of ladies have become..have you bothered to ask why nigerian ladies would boldly say that they dumped a guy who they arnt married to because he could not satisfy them in bed?? A lady who is supposed to be a role model making such statement confidently as if it was normal??also u need to ask yourself why they would wear all manner of seductive wears with asses danglin,pant showing,laps and breasts showin while walking on the streets?? Thats to show u how worldly and carnal these ladies have become..yet they pretend to be more loyal and decent than guys while they are the real devils we have in this world.
tosyne2much:
[i]
Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by fexyrich(m): 10:44pm On Jun 30, 2015
EroticAngelina:
please just shut the fvck up! u son of a biiiitch angry u don't know me or the kinda life I live, so stfu church rat.
if u are living a good life or you are decent then why are you answering the name Erotic angelina..what does erotic mean?? undecided
Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by fexyrich(m): 10:44pm On Jun 30, 2015
EroticAngelina:
please just shut the fvck up! u son of a biiiitch angry u don't know me or the kinda life I live, so stfu church rat.
if u are living a good life or you are decent then why are you answering the name Erotic angelina..what does erotic mean?? undecidedyour name can speak well of you if u dont know..
Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by fexyrich(m): 10:59pm On Jun 30, 2015
Mumu so u didnt know before?? No wonder!!
prettythicksme:
pussy dey slack? cheesy
Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by fexyrich(m): 11:05pm On Jun 30, 2015
You are very stupid or using such wicked insult on your fellow human being that is inhuman.why u all hating on each other like this.if i was ur brother i would have given you a dirty slap for using such insult on someone.This has clearly told us the kind of person u are.
Mhizkel:
Your nicompoo father and idiotic mother gave birth to a bloody disgraceful, useless child like u...if only they knew how wasteful u would become, they would have flushed u away...*spits on him*
Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by fexyrich(m): 11:19pm On Jun 30, 2015
Same hypocrisy here.when you kiss a guy current would definitely flow tru ur veins and from there u get wet..And wen a lady is wet what next.why do ladies like to lie to themselves??
Mhizkel:
Not all romance leads to sex
Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by fexyrich(m): 11:56pm On Jun 30, 2015
chillingbabe:
You are a very good guy..I never believed any guy could reason this way..Big Kudos!!

I gave u the 4th like on your post smiley
as if u can date his type..girls of nowadays and their double standards..they say anoda tin and do another..he is a very good guy but if he dates you for 6 months and doesnt touch u now u would go and get the sex outside or even dump him..yet same girls would say "you are a very good guy"smh for u..
Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by fexyrich(m): 12:05am On Jul 01, 2015
obillyj:
When you guys say things like this, I wonder if such men truly exist. I am yet to meet a man that wants no sex in relationshio. Where are they pls?
I will love that person till death do us part. :' cool
another hypocrite again..chai naija babes and deceit..any guy wey fall for this talk don enta one chance.Naija babes say one tin and do another..never trust their words..

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Joyful Moment Man Marries 2 Wives On The Same Day (pix/video) / 11 Benefits Of No Sex Before Marriage (Abstinence) / See The Latest Lie In Town To Avoid Spending Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.