Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,813 members, 7,844,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread - NYSC (78) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread (251797 Views)

NYSC Batch B Mobilization Timetable 2016 Is Out / NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries / B15 Corps Members Verify Your Details On Nysc Website + Treatment of Complaints (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (121) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Sharonriola: 11:34pm On Mar 29, 2015
Thanks to Ernesterioo my name has been found,d issue was mistake in matric no,please is there a way of changing it from 06/37/038 to 06/37038?

Also my husband has been transferred to another town,how can I change my address to help influence my posting to my husbands new town of work?
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by alex81(m): 1:16am On Mar 30, 2015
Heledy:
Hi,
Good Morning all, The problem i encountered during registration was that the month and the day of my date of birth was not correct, but the year is correct.
Though i have completed my registration.and i have gotten my call up number. Hope this will not cause any problem in the future.
My school actually sent my correct DOB., I think the mistake is from NYSC database.
Please someone should let me know if there is anything i can do to correct the month and the day
I saw verification via waec and i do not know how to go about that.
Your advise and quick response will be highly appreciated. #uniben#A15#NYSC.
Thanks
dats not a prob, will b korrected in camp
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by chellybach: 2:59am On Mar 30, 2015
Pls my name was found on senate approved lists but its says graduates data already in the database,you can not register,contact your school,I have contacted my school severally bt nothing has been done,have sent sidmach emails n called,not done.pls sodiq help a troubled one.name-udeh ikenna stanley, mat no 09/T/7673,jamb reg 72999501EG.course microbiology,school imsu.pls treat ma case ASAP.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by ernesterioo(f): 5:27am On Mar 30, 2015
Sharonriola:
Thanks to Ernesterioo my name has been found,d issue was mistake in matric no,please is there a way of changing it from 06/37/038 to 06/37038?

Also my husband has been transferred to another town,how can I change my address to help influence my posting to my husbands new town of work?
morning, there is no anyway u can't change the matric number now, just hold on till you get to camp, it not a problem it will be sorted in the camp, as par posting i have a lesser knowledge on influencing, dont be dupe on this issue we have lot of scammers that will ripp you off ur money .just be careful
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Hadjat(f): 6:39am On Mar 30, 2015
Gm,pls oga sodiq?av sent u some messages on march 27 but I saw ur reply messages that you are very busy for now.pls I need you to help me with this issues,my Name is adeoye banke oluwatoyin,a graduate of french education,@ lasu with matriculation number 080124001 and jamb reg num 81002574CE.I have been mobilised for nysc to abia state in aug 2014,I didn't go to camp because I was havin an outstandin school fees in school,so I was unable to finish my clearances in school then,so my school student affairs office had to return my nysc call up letter back to nysc,as at now am not through with my clearances in school,so pls I would like to ask if I can register online for revalidation for. Batch A or I should wait for batch B 2015.pls help me sir.I will be very grateful sir.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 7:10am On Mar 30, 2015
Sharonriola:

Use it like that...have u done ur registration with the "wrong one"because to me it is not
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by chellybach: 7:26am On Mar 30, 2015
Please my name is udeh ikenna stanley with matric no 09/T/7673 with jamb registration 72999501EG.Course Microbiology. Date of birth 10th october 1989,phone number 08069251957. Imo State University.I have done all the things I was told to do in school, yet nysc site keeps telling me graduate data already in the database,you can not register,contact your school,I have contacted my school and it keeps showing the same info.pls help me.its jst remaining a week n days for registration to be over.I don't want to miss his batch.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Obinovictor(m): 7:44am On Mar 30, 2015
ernesterioo:
morning, there is no anyway u can't change the matric number now, just hold on till you get to camp, it not a problem it will be sorted in the camp, as par posting i have a lesser knowledge on influencing, dont be dupe on this issue we have lot of scammers that will ripp you off ur money .just be careful

Good morning Ernesterioo. My name came out with a wrong Jamb reg number and wrong matric number also. Is it advisable that I go ahead with the registration or can anything be done?
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by cordss(m): 8:06am On Mar 30, 2015
Please ernesteriooo and sodiqyinka help me with wrong jamb reg number ishh

I cant register cuz of that, says its not in jamb database...my sch sent a wrong jamb reg number

okoro polycarp kenechukwu
chemical engineering
wrong jamb reg no.-92745488HJ
correct jamb reg no.- 92745489HJ
13/dec/1990

please I need help asap
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by ernesterioo(f): 8:31am On Mar 30, 2015
Obinovictor:

Good morning Ernesterioo. My name came out with a wrong Jamb reg number and wrong matric number also. Is it advisable that I go ahead with the registration or can anything be done?
cc: sodiqyinka, please help out this brother

1 Like

Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by AbbeySOM: 8:52am On Mar 30, 2015
AbbeySOM:
HELLO MR SODIQYINKA, I watch and read with joy the testimony of others you have helped on this forum yet my heart bleeds whenever I anxiously chk the senate list and only to still find "I can't register". Please help me na... I have bn telling u dis since TWO weeks ago. I have a wrong Jamb no on the NYSC website.

Salami Haruna Abiodun
Federal Polytechnic Offa
DOB: 08/07/1986
Wrong reg no: 94521882BI
Correct reg no: 84521882BI
Below is the query on the site:
Reg. Number Does Not Exists in JAMB
Database(You cannot register, Contact ur institution)

Please Mr Sodiqyinka, Kindly tell me the situation of my complain, is there hope of goodnews from your end I have been singing your name for 3wks now. Please help me, Abeg just do something for me and shame my enemies. Thanks again sir
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by chellybach: 8:56am On Mar 30, 2015
Please ernesterioo and soqid. Help me my name came out in error list.with all d details correct bt I can't register.Name - Udeh Ikenna Stanley, Matric no - 09/T/7673, Jamb registration- 72999501EG.,Course - Microbiology. Date of birth - 10th october1989,phone- 08069251957.School- Imo State University.I have done all the things I was told to do in skul, yt nysc site keeps telling me graduate data already in the database,you can not register,contact your school,I have contacted my school and it keeps showing the same info.pls help me.its jst remaining few days for registration to be over.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by ernesterioo(f): 9:12am On Mar 30, 2015
chellybach:
Please ernesterioo and soqid. Help me my name came out in error list.with all d details correct bt I can't register.Name - Udeh Ikenna Stanley, Matric no - 09/T/7673, Jamb registration- 72999501EG.,Course - Microbiology. Date of birth - 10th october1989,phone- 08069251957.School- Imo State University.I have done all the things I was told to do in skul, yt nysc site keeps telling me graduate data already in the database,you can not register,contact your school,I have contacted my school and it keeps showing the same info.pls help me.its jst remaining few days for registration to be over.
cc: sodiqyinka, add this please

1 Like

Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by joyjoomla(m): 9:24am On Mar 30, 2015
Most ppl r saying de reupload their signature.
But me, wn I went to cafe n tried uploading d tin didn't go tru was jst saying invalid. I left d cafe n went bck d fllwing day, wn I got thr d notice,
"No valid signature found for this registration", has disappeared.
Hope no prbl, am I on d safe side.

Cc: sodiqyinka
Doublezero7
Mayorsweet
Kingphilip, tolustx, owliver, erisegun.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Owliver(m): 9:29am On Mar 30, 2015
joyjoomla:
But me, wn I went to cafe n tried uploading d tin didn't go tru was jst saying invalid. I left d cafe n went bck d fllwing day, wn I got thr d notice,

Cc: so*iqyinka
D*ublezero7
Mayors*eet
King*hilip, tolu*tx, o*liver, eri*egun.
yoe boss. Your safe.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by tolustx(m): 9:39am On Mar 30, 2015
joyjoomla:

Doublezero7
Mayorsweet

That is what I saw wen I did mine too. I uploaded repeatedly like 4 or 5 times and I was seeing d same "no signature" notice. I however left d cafe and wen I logged in later, d notice was gone. I believe it has uploaded wen trying dos times. Be sure that ur uploaded signature is 7kb or less. That's 4 dos who are yet to do theirs.
Good morning.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Sharonriola: 9:47am On Mar 30, 2015
ernesterioo:

Thanks, about the posting,as a married woman I am entittled to it,i actually meant how to go about correcting it with nysc,sidmach was going to do it for me last week but since I didnt find my name yet,nothing could be done,i emailed him with the required info but no response yet
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by mayorsweet(m): 10:06am On Mar 30, 2015
joyjoomla:

Doublezero7
Mayorsweet
I just helped someone to rescan his own this morning and it worked...after rescanning,i just logged out and logged in again,lo and behold,it has been fixed...Once d ish is not there again...u're safe sir
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 10:43am On Mar 30, 2015
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by AbbeySOM: 10:47am On Mar 30, 2015
ernesterioo:
beyond my strength, contact ur school dsa to get it rectified sir,
Thanks for your concern. But the personnel in charge of NYSC in my school, that man said he can do nothing that we should wait till next batch, can you just imagine??
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Lafunky18(f): 11:04am On Mar 30, 2015
M3Guy:
I Remember some1 that had same issue with u,went to nysc abuja and it was sorted out for him,u've been on dis thread for d past 2weeks begging for help..pls try and help urself else u will beg till u miss batchA
Goint to nysc Abuja is not d issue but will dey attend to me if i go,dats just it
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 11:25am On Mar 30, 2015
Lafunky18:
Goint to nysc Abuja is not d issue but will dey attend to me if i go,dats just it
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by bobo65(m): 11:41am On Mar 30, 2015
Had same issue
Just came out of d cyber
Here is what u will do
Sign in a paper and scan then upload
Tho u will still get d message of invalidity but don't worry
Simply close the browser and use another browser
U will see the error msg has gone

If u wanna check using Ur android phone , download Google chrome...log onto nysc website and and check the chrome menu and select desktop view then u will be able to sign in

If u have reuploaded , check again
If the error persist , sign again in a clearer way and scan it and use a different browser

joyjoomla:

Doublezero7
Mayorsweet
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by quidnovi: 12:01pm On Mar 30, 2015
I am here again Mr. Sadiq with the same issue. Abeg knight don d reach.

My Details:

Sch: cross river university of technology
Matric. No: 07/CEN/046
jamb reg no: 72099657GI
Name: Leo Uffia Inyang
Dob: 12/09/1985.

Problem: Record Not Found.

Thank you.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by jazz23: 1:51pm On Mar 30, 2015
Plz i was at sidmac today and dey directed me brk to my skul on d issue of wrong matric number...plz are these skuls doing anyfin at all? If there is somone dat can help me,plz help..av been in nd out of my skul(unilag) for 3wks now to no avail
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by statesman22(m): 2:33pm On Mar 30, 2015
Pls guys, I printed my call-up number today, and I observed there was mistake in my date of birth. I was born on the 10/11/88 but wat i saw in my print out was 01/11/88. Pls house, how will i effect a change to dt error? Will it be corrected in the camp? thanks for ur response
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by emphasizer: 2:53pm On Mar 30, 2015
i am in nysc dilenma ..pls help ...my school has resent the senate list but with 5days to go nothing has been done

PLEASE I AM A STUDENT OF THEĀ 
FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY OWERRI ..
DEPARTMENT OF ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONIC ENGINEERING
my name was sent by the senateĀ  but had errors...... My MATRIC no is 20091642673
My class of degree is Second class upper
My surname is OKOLI
first name CHUKWUDI
middle name FRANCIS
JAMB REG NO 92729818EH
DATE OF BIRTH 25TH AUGUST 1992....
THE REGISTRATION DATE IS CLOSING SOON ....PLEASE SIR I WOULD BE DELIGHTED IF THIS IS TAKEN CARE OF IN DUE TIME....PLEASE SIR i am very Worried as the registration would end on 4/4/2015....thank you very much sir
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by alex81(m): 6:28pm On Mar 30, 2015
statesman22:
Pls guys, I printed my call-up number today, and I observed there was mistake in my date of birth. I was born on the 10/11/88 but wat i saw in my print out was 01/11/88. Pls house, how will i effect a change to dt error? Will it be corrected in the camp? thanks for ur response
it will be corrected in d camp. Relax.... And congratulations!
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by chellybach: 6:31pm On Mar 30, 2015
Please my name is udeh ikenna stanley with matric no 09/T/7673 with jamb registration 72999501EG.Course Microbiology. Date of birth 10th october 1989,phone number 08069251957. Imo State University.I have done all the things I was told to do in school, yet nysc site keeps telling me graduate data already in the database,you can not register,contact your school,I have contacted my school and it keeps showing the same info.pls help me.its jst remaining few days for registration to be over.I don't want to miss his batch.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by hilsocial(m): 7:10pm On Mar 30, 2015
hadassaheke:
Gooday my b.day mate et all, i went to school today n confirmed dat my name is in d master list dat was sent. Abeg mk una help me o, oga sadiq,ernesterioo, et al. My details
Eke Esther E
FUTO
92300441BI
21/01/1992. Tnx.

Is it the one resent last week or the first one sent?

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (121)

Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members / Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them / NYSC Batch A 2013 House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.