Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,585 members, 7,827,172 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread - NYSC (79) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread (251163 Views)

NYSC Batch B Mobilization Timetable 2016 Is Out / NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries / B15 Corps Members Verify Your Details On Nysc Website + Treatment of Complaints (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (121) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by varrd4real(m): 8:40pm On Mar 30, 2015
omoh1:

Anybody that can help should pls help me

honestly i dunno what to say, but here goes. Am sure guys on here would be able to help you so just sit tight. but incase time is far spent you should head to the nysc hq i ur town. i wud hav advised dat you click on d 'remobilization registration' instead of 'fresh reg' or 'redeployment reg' since you hav bn mobilised b4 but ddnt register. d onli thing is you'd hav 2 put a mobilization numba (or new call-up number) wch you say u don't have. so, wait 4 dem guys on here or head 2 d nysc hq asap... my advice
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by chellybach: 8:46pm On Mar 30, 2015
@ernesterioo pls help me so dt I can register. Name - Udeh Ikenna Stanley, Matric no - 09/T/7673, jamb registration- 72999501EG. Course - Microbiology. Date of birth - 10th october 1989, Phone number - 08069251957. School- Imo State University. I have done all the things I was told to do in school, yet nysc site keeps telling me graduate data already in the database,you can not register,contact your school,I have contacted my school over 3wks ago and it keeps showing the same info.pls help me.its jst remaining few days for registration to be over.I don't want to miss his batch.attend to me pls
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by ufuoma3662(f): 9:03pm On Mar 30, 2015
[quote author=youngchopper post=3205764
If school has semt ur name and u are able to comfirm it on the nysc site but upon registeration they tell "no record found" pls go to sidmech....i had similar issue and it waas resolved there within in less than 30 mins
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by hadassaheke(f): 12:45am On Mar 31, 2015
are u sure? cos sme1 went yesterday n dey referred d person his sch.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by rossybabe(f): 1:17am On Mar 31, 2015
It's getting close to 4th April,and still haven't corrected the date of birth issue...don't know if my friend can correct it in camp.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by fify05(f): 2:15am On Mar 31, 2015
M3guy,I advise u go to Hq and lobby ur way and God help u , may b lucky. And if u can contact ur Dsa or registra whoever is incharge let dem talk to them while u are there.all d best . Tick tack dear
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by ernesterioo(f): 4:01am On Mar 31, 2015
chellybach:
@ernesterioo pls help me so dt I can register. Name - Udeh Ikenna Stanley, Matric no - 09/T/7673, jamb registration- 72999501EG. Course - Microbiology. Date of birth - 10th october 1989, Phone number - 08069251957. School- Imo State University. I have done all the things I was told to do in school, yet nysc site keeps telling me graduate data already in the database,you can not register,contact your school,I have contacted my school over 3wks ago and it keeps showing the same info.pls help me.its jst remaining few days for registration to be over.I don't want to miss his batch.attend to me pls
brother please help, you created this thread, kindly do some help, people won't forget ur name for, you have been trying, but please you can do better, here is another case . Cc:sodiqyinka

1 Like

Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by hadassaheke(f): 7:34am On Mar 31, 2015
@ ernesterioo hw far abt FUTO? I sent u my details. I went to school yesterday, my name is on d masterlist in my schoolbt on nysc site its still saying"no record found" n d lady in charge said dat d online registration would be extended, is it true? Goidmorng.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by AdorableJosh(m): 8:53am On Mar 31, 2015
For those having issues with DOB:

When I verified my name on nysc site, my DOB was correct but on finishing my registration, there was a mistake in my day of birth; both month and year are correct. I went to First bank to purchase the waec verification pin to change the mistake, but I couldn't use it on nysc site because according to nysc the 'PIN does not exist'. I just vexed return the PIN to First bank and collected my #300.

Now, I heard the alteration can be easily corrected at camp, so I'm not disturbing myself on that again.

Has anybody successfully changed their DOB?

Good morning guys.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by ernesterioo(f): 9:12am On Mar 31, 2015
hadassaheke:
@ ernesterioo hw far abt FUTO? I sent u my details. I went to school yesterday, my name is on d masterlist in my schoolbt on nysc site its still saying"no record found" n d lady in charge said dat d online registration would be extended, is it true? Goidmorng.
reg closes on the 4th of April, no extension, Una futo needs God's intervention
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by mattieG: 11:02am On Mar 31, 2015
Pls does anyone av an idea if we are to upload our signature on d green card or leave it blank till we get 2 camp.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by hadassaheke(f): 11:35am On Mar 31, 2015
@ ernesterioo, please i have a friend his name is out but its saying jamb reg no does not exist in d jamb data base. This are his details
Nwachukwu Chidozie
Matric no 20091676045
92000664GC
11/05/1989
FUTO. Thanks
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 1:14pm On Mar 31, 2015
fify05:
M3guy,I advise u go to Hq and lobby ur way and God help u , may b lucky. And if u can contact ur Dsa or registra whoever is incharge let dem talk to them while u are there.all d best . Tick tack dear
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by fify05(f): 2:28pm On Mar 31, 2015
Thank God, sure where wuld u like to serve M3guy
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 2:33pm On Mar 31, 2015
fify05:
Thank God, sure where wuld u like to serve M3guy
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by alex81(m): 2:42pm On Mar 31, 2015
mattieG:
Pls does anyone av an idea if we are to upload our signature on d green card or leave it blank till we get 2 camp.

till u get to camp bro... U can sign it sha if u lyk, wats d diff sef...(hardcopy o)
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 3:41pm On Mar 31, 2015
ernesterioo:
brother please help, you created this thread, kindly do some help, people won't forget ur name for, you have been trying, but please you can do better, here is another case . Cc:sodiqyinka
I have lot of issues at hand atm. They are slowing down at the HQ. Thats why i am slowing down as well. I hope you get my point here.

2 Likes

Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Oliviababy: 3:55pm On Mar 31, 2015
ernesterioo:
Goodmorning ,please if you havent still find ur name on the senate list, and you re sure ur schl sent ur name ,please mention me with ur details, God bless you# A15#

name:orji precious uchechi
school:abia state university
matric no;09\11109\IAS
jamb no 82801604GD
DoB 10-09-1989
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by fitzfrankses7(m): 4:44pm On Mar 31, 2015
@ ernesterioo, pls help me, I can't register due to my status saying (no jamb number, contact ur institution). Which I have done and which the school claims to have sent to Abuja. This problem has persisted for over 3wks. My details are (Ebonyi state university, ebsu/09/50653, okeke, March 22 1991 jamb number 92011678jh) pls help me abeg thanks.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by ernesterioo(f): 5:02pm On Mar 31, 2015
sodiqyinka:
I have lot of issues at hand atm. They are slowing down at the HQ. Thats why i am slowing down as well. I hope you get my point here.
OK sir
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by prettyamebo: 5:08pm On Mar 31, 2015
Pls, I've not gotten my call up no even afta I've made payment to d bank. Pls wat do I do. Pls I need assistance frm you guys. Thanks
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by mattieG: 7:09pm On Mar 31, 2015
alex81:

till u get to camp bro... U can sign it sha if u lyk, wats d diff sef...(hardcopy o)
thnks a lot
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by juiceyjay(m): 1:10am On Apr 01, 2015
sodiqyinka:
The moderator adviced this... And, i think its a good idea for it will give us the chance to get issues resolved on time. Please note that the thread is created to tackle issues/problems related to NYSC as whole. God help us all.

Cheers!

@sodiqyinka Let me start by saying God bless u 4 helping us with your church mind. My name is Dike williams Chukudiahi from the University Of Port Harcourt. Please I need your assistance have been trying to start my registration but my name isn't comingup on the portal. I registered last year but wasn't mobilized.when I checked my name on d senate list it appeared but indicates my mat. No is in use Now loging in with my email and password I used previously I get a response saying my email or name its either not valid or match any criteria..have not been myself for weeks.I understand ur busy and am not the only 1 with complains but plsssssssss just help I beg u. have stayd at home for Up to 3years now.d time is runing out abeg help.

Name:Dike williams chukudiahi
Mat no: U2008/1830214
Email: j.splendor@yahoo.com
Password:171989
Jamb no.:82008616AF
Phone no: 08063758541

See photos of what am talkn about.I also sent u a mail.Please kindly assist me.God bless you.

Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by ifex867(m): 6:48am On Apr 01, 2015
yea....I did
Thanks and God bless u abundantly
sodiqyinka:
Did you write WAEC?
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by ifex867(m): 6:50am On Apr 01, 2015
thanks Kindy.......God bless u abundantly
May God see us thru
Kindy:
What date of birth is on ur WAEC? U have to buy WAEC verification PIN n do change of DOB to match d one on ur WAEC, I had d same prop, immediately I changed DOB , I saw my call up no.
Waiting for 5th May patiently!
Goodluck!

Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by ifex867(m): 6:52am On Apr 01, 2015
Thanks Chukki2014......
May God bless u abundantly.....
Am so grateful
chukki2014:

Waec verification pin should sort it out
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by 1191chi: 9:13am On Apr 01, 2015
please oga sodiqyinka help me please oo am confuse i have
gotten my callup no also with my greenslip but when i checked
the senate list i saw on status you cannot register contact your
institution please sir what should i do am begging,am precious by
name.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 9:35am On Apr 01, 2015
FUTOITES chill hopefully we would rectify our issues by today, madam louise is on her way to ABUJA NYSC HQ as directed by DVC admin... Watch and pray tho plus keep some 3k ready for the bank so u no go talk say na money come make u no register... GMB win, we go Win, Godwin
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by ezystar(f): 10:40am On Apr 01, 2015
Pls ernesterioo... I nid an answer to my confused mind.. My name is Nnadi nancy and I was deployed 2 go 2 camp last C14 batch but I couldn't go because I put 2 bed dat period and so dis batch I got revalidated to go dis tym. I paid d 3k and I was able to see my call up... Since I registered den I cudnt register again. My question is concerning d signature scaning and uploading am hearing about.. Pls how do I go about it pls answer me cux am at a cyber cafe already...
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by femijamz: 11:09am On Apr 01, 2015
My name is adeyeye James Femi, from kwara poly, my matric no is HND/11/mne/ft/031, my name is on d Senate list, but I can't proceed for registration due to mistake dey made on my jamb reg number and have went 2 skul to complain, dey say dey can't do anytin about it, pls dis is my correct jmb no 74103240cb
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by hadassaheke(f): 1:20pm On Apr 01, 2015
wow @ princeshiloh dats a gud news. i do hope dey will upload d names asap to enable us register.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by dandutse01(m): 1:45pm On Apr 01, 2015
It is an urgent please, I have finished everything including green card printing, but in the final stage instead of the call up letter, it's displaying Your Exclusion Certificate is being processed, and my date of birth is 1988. so what should I do now please?

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (121)

Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members / Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them / NYSC Batch A 2013 House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.